3e OOC - LSH - Dawnfire Rising

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: 3e OOC - LSH - Dawnfire Rising

Post by Bladewind »

Starguard... Small thing I`d like you to correct is that its Jo Nah, not jo Hah. (In your background... :lol: )

Seriously, I think I missed it initially, but I`d like you to spend a point when you get it on a 1 pt Feature (it can be in Equipment Points) to represent the second flight ring.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Bladewind wrote:Intention to get going within the next 24 hours...

I know that Jewel, Spectrum and Starguard are here; Corrigon, EnigmaticOne, Horsenhero and Hero4Hire are on the forms... but haven`t posted to this thread yet... So that`s everyone on board.

I may fire out a PM to let you all know when I start up.
Well, I didn't figure I'd necessarily need to announce that I'm paying attention to the thread and since I've nothing else relevant to say....
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

A question that I had from the old board- I'm not sure that I ever saw an answer. What did WarpCore get hit with?
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Horsenhero wrote:
Well, I didn't figure I'd necessarily need to announce that I'm paying attention to the thread and since I've nothing else relevant to say....
You didn't... but thanks ! (I was actually taking inventory of who was here... only to realize that everyone is !)
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Spectrum wrote:A question that I had from the old board- I'm not sure that I ever saw an answer. What did WarpCore get hit with?
I will answer that in my opening post, whatever it was, it used the robot as a conduit.
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

reporting in
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Bladewind wrote:Starguard... Small thing I`d like you to correct is that its Jo Nah, not jo Hah. (In your background... :lol: )
Embarrassing :oops: and fixed :geek:
Bladewind wrote:Seriously, I think I missed it initially, but I`d like you to spend a point when you get it on a 1 pt Feature (it can be in Equipment Points) to represent the second flight ring.
StarGuard wrote:Benefit 2 [Legion Espionage Squad, Legion Flight Ring x2]
I actually addressed that during the initial submission by purchasing it as a Benefit 2. The first point to be a member of the Espionage Squad and the second point for a secondary Flight Ring - which was to have no additional in game mechanical effect.

Just for flavor and maybe something in story if the situation and a Hero Point all meshed together .... say like when Cosmic Boy used it to move a heavy monument instead of his powers to save the President because it was a holy day for his people, one in which they did not use their powers for a twenty-four hour period.

I got the idea from Blok's storyline. Compromising at a mere 2 rings, after seeing that Colossal Boy only uses one regardless of his size. Continuity thy name is not DC. ;)
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

StarGuard wrote: I actually addressed that during the initial submission by purchasing it as a Benefit 2. The first point to be a member of the Espionage Squad and the second point for a secondary Flight Ring - which was to have no additional in game mechanical effect.

Just for flavor and maybe something in story if the situation and a Hero Point all meshed together .... say like when Cosmic Boy used it to move a heavy monument instead of his powers to save the President because it was a holy day for his people, one in which they did not use their powers for a twenty-four hour period.

I got the idea from Blok's storyline. Compromising at a mere 2 rings, after seeing that Colossal Boy only uses one regardless of his size. Continuity thy name is not DC. ;)
Thanks, missed that in my transfer dump... I love this character and really love when players do things like that...
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Looks like a PM won`t be needed... IC Thread is up !

It`s Saturn9's turn (which I don`t expect until tonight...

I tried to do a summary of where we are and integrate the current round into the same post... think I got it all. nice job against the Empress there LB ! I gave KQ a free reroll to give us a boost moving to the new forum...
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Bladewind wrote:Looks like a PM won`t be needed... IC ThreadI gave KQ a free reroll to give us a boost moving to the new forum...
:? Uh what was the reroll for and did it work? lol sorry, I guess I'm just not connecting dots after last nights .... thing,
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

It was your attack roll and I rolled it for you... you hit, you hurt it. It`s in the IC :D
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Ah cool .... It's not the only thing who took a hit last night. (Sorry taking a bit to get use to things :shock: )
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

StarGuard- please stop trying to bait people into a flame war. We have a debate thread for that kind of thing.

Thanks!
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

Bladewind wrote:Intention to get going within the next 24 hours...

I know that Jewel, Spectrum and Starguard are here; Corrigon, EnigmaticOne, Horsenhero and Hero4Hire are on the forms... but haven`t posted to this thread yet... So that`s everyone on board.

I may fire out a PM to let you all know when I start up.
I am here! :D
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Spectrum wrote:StarGuard- please stop trying to bait people into a flame war. We have a debate thread for that kind of thing.

Thanks!
That's what Facebook is for. I should know, I'm rabble rousing like mad over there. If I don't get a visit from the FBI it'll be a minor miracle. :twisted: