M&M 3e, Young Protectors OOC (Full)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
McGuffin

Re: M&M 3e, Young Protectors OOC (Full)

Post by McGuffin »

I enjoy the antics personally, I think all of our characters play off of and compliment each other well. Likewise please let me know if D'An's thickheadedness gets irritating please let me know. I had fun inserting his very different views into a lot of situations but I felt conscious that people might see it as troll-y. Which wasn't the intent, although I got a fair few chuckles out of his earnestness and social tone-deafness meaning he barges into the situation in just the wrong way. Maybe because I can relate to that.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:57 pm I wanted to say, if Johnny's antics ever get overbearing, feel free to send me a PM for ANY reason to have me tone it down. I'm not out to impose on or detract from anyone's fun.
At the moment I'm enjoying watching D'an play "straight man" to Johnny's "comic relief" and Emily will have plenty of opportunity for her own shenanigans.

This trio will probably get the lion's share of the action for the time being since H4H is having some RL complications and Ronan's meeting with the Headmistress is manifesting slowly.

My current goal at both schools is to introduce enough NPC's to give the PC's some characters to interact with outside one another (not that I want to interrupt any PC/PC action). My next looming goal will be to "road test" the PC's in combat that way if someone feels they need to tweak their character's combat abilities, they can before we get a hundred pages in.
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

:shock: pathfinderq1

Holy Jack Kirby! How in the world do you keep that pace up? I lose my breath just reading the stuff you put out ;) I see Rakshasa having a similar curiosity but with a much more reserved personality. : D
Shadowbourne

Post by Shadowbourne »

My apologies to all. I have been slightly ill this past week.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

I hope you are feeling better now.
Syncretik

Post by Syncretik »

Horsenhero wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:21 pm Ronan's meeting with the Headmistress is manifesting slowly.
Apologies for this; I'm currently in the process of recovering from an illness - there are still ups and downs.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Syncretik wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:38 am
Horsenhero wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:21 pm Ronan's meeting with the Headmistress is manifesting slowly.
Apologies for this; I'm currently in the process of recovering from an illness - there are still ups and downs.
No problems. Getting the hang of everyone's posting rate gives me an idea of how close to put each character to the epicenter of the biting and scratching when it starts. 8-)
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Asking confirmation.

Do all the sidekicks have a comm-link at this time , or just Devil Dog?

Is Devil Dog the only one to get the comm from Sidekick HQ?

Just want enough information to nudge things the right way to keep story moving :)
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

StarGuard wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:10 pm Asking confirmation.

Do all the sidekicks have a comm-link at this time , or just Devil Dog?

Is Devil Dog the only one to get the comm from Sidekick HQ?

Just want enough information to nudge things the right way to keep story moving :)
Everybody has comm-links. The comm-links have an individual range of about 1 mile. Using the HQ's communications equipment, the HQ can communicate with the comms at nearly any plot-required distance.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

would we need to have bought cell phones separately if we wanted cell phones?
"Something pithy this way comes."
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:20 pm would we need to have bought cell phones separately if we wanted cell phones?
Somewhere in the rules it states that basic things can be available for free, but, if they get destroyed during the course of events they aren't easily replaced the way they would be if bought with e.p. So, a character can have a car (though none of the pc's are old enough to drive), but if that car is destroyed because the character drove it to the scene of the battle with a fiendish thingie, the character no longer has a car. If bought with e.p. however, the car is replaced at the beginning of the next adventure.

comm-links are provided for instant, hands-free communication during costumed outings.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Blitz has an audio video recorder, would it be okay if I shunt an equipment point to just go and make it a 3ep smart phone? Thinking drop the restraints
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

As soon as you do that you know we'll need restraints. :)
"Something pithy this way comes."
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

EpicEclipse wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:55 pm Blitz has an audio video recorder, would it be okay if I shunt an equipment point to just go and make it a 3ep smart phone? Thinking drop the restraints
That's fine.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:03 am As soon as you do that you know we'll need restraints. :)
Wouldnt that just be the way? The restraints were mostly just filler for the equipment points anyhow. She's not really a utility belt type hero after all, though she might develop that way. We'll see
Horsenhero wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:07 am
EpicEclipse wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:55 pm Blitz has an audio video recorder, would it be okay if I shunt an equipment point to just go and make it a 3ep smart phone? Thinking drop the restraints
That's fine.
Thanks. I'll update it after work.