M&M 3e, Young Protectors OOC (Full)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Zero Prime

Re: M&M 3e, Young Protectors (Recruiting)

Post by Zero Prime »

Now, I didn't take Instant Change with Verdejo, however his Transform is both Continuous and Precise so hopefully that works for everyone.

I should have my Complications up by this evening, however on a quick once over, I realized I may end up dropping Untapped Potential as I just realized he doesn't have both Spanish & English.

I'm assuming all the players are attending the same high school? If so does that mean we're aware of one another's heroic & civilian identities?
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Zero Prime wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:05 pm Now, I didn't take Instant Change with Verdejo, however his Transform is both Continuous and Precise so hopefully that works for everyone.

I should have my Complications up by this evening, however on a quick once over, I realized I may end up dropping Untapped Potential as I just realized he doesn't have both Spanish & English.
Yeah...a perception range, anything to anything, continuous transform is a bit over the top. There's three things I don't like about that power. No attack roll on a potentially game-breaking power, no limits on a potentially game-breaking power and no end to a potentially game breaking power unless consciously ended.

I tend to give Transform the same stink eye I give Variable because without proper controls it easily gets out of hand even at low levels.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

I have an idea for a sidekick/mentee to Mr. October. I will post something soon.
Last edited by Hawk on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

I am almost done with Blitz. Just gotta write up her complications and background and the protege of Hand of Glory will be ready to roll out.,
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

I've narrowed my field to two possible ideas.
1. Ranger (martial artist/warrior): Jenny was raised in Africa- her parents are naturalists and wildlife experts, and they have worked with Bestiary in his civilian career. When their daughter's physical gifts became obvious, they contacted him and he put Jenny in touch with Tiger Woman, who has been her mentor for about a year. Ranger is a basically a cross between Buffy Summers and Black Panther- heightened strength, speed, durability, and a natural understanding of combat, maybe slightly heightened senses. May use weapons, but given her age that means baton/escrima sticks and a hunting slingshot (down the road she may graduate towards blades and guns/bows).

2. Charger (flight-based speedster, maybe low-end paragon): A slight re-skin of my previous high school heroine, AJ is a military brat
(daughter of a fighter/test pilot). She loves adventure, challenge, and speed, and has been training with Skylight since they both love to fly, and have similar brash attitudes. Right now, she is mainly build around high speed, high agility flight, but both her strength and durability are increasing rapidly (will probably stay focused on flight for the first 'year or two', then develop other paragon-style abilities).

>Do either of these ideas look noticeably better or worse for this campaign? I'll pick one tomorrow or Tuesday either way- right now I'm going to see how the builds look.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Name: Emily Marie Powers
Codename: Blitz
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 104lbs
Eyes: Blue-gray
Hair: Red
Skin: Caucasian
Power Level: 7
Power Points: [120/120]
Hero Points: 1
[28]ABI [10]DEF [19]SKI [5]ADV [58]POW

[28]Abilities
Strength: 1
Stamina: 3
Agility: 3
Dexterity: 3
Fighting: 2
Intellect: 0
Awareness: 2
Presence: 0

[*]Combat[*]
Initiative: +7
Unarmed: +2 DC16 Tgh
Gatling: +7 DC22 (Multiattack)
Strafe: DC22 (DC17 for half rank)
Power Arm: +7 DC17 for Grab, DC22 for Damage

[10]Defenses
Toughness: +8 (3+5(Force Field))
Dodge: +6 (3+0+3(Energy Shield))
Parry: +6 (2+1+3(Energy Shield))
Fortitude: +7 (3+4)
Will: +7 (2+5)

[19]Skills(38sp)
Athletics 9(+10), Deception 5(+5), Expertise (Mechanic) 2(+2), Insight 5(+7), Perception 6(+8), R.C (Gauntlet) 4(+7), Technology 2(+2), Treatment 5(+5)

[5]Advantages
All-Out Attack, Equipment, Improved Initiative, Move-By Action, Teamwork
Enhanced: Improved Aim, Precise Attack 2 (Ranged Cover and Concealment), Ultimate Aim

[5/5ep]Equipment
Smart phone with Digital Recorder(Feature(Smart phone, Audio and Video recording)(3), First-Aid Kit(Feature(Tools, Treatment))(1), Multi-tool(Feature(Reduce penalty)(1)

[58]Powers
[56] Bio-Metal Battle Gauntlet (Removeable([71pp total cost]-15pp)
-[ 1] Self-Repairing: Feature 1 (The gauntlet repairs itself. Even if destroyed, so long as the components are mostly collected, particularly the core, the gauntlet can repair itself, though the more damage done, the longer it takes to repair.)
-[ 4] Aim Assist: Enhanced Advantage 4 (Improved Aim, Precise Attack 2 (Ranged Cover and Concealment), Ultimate Aim)

-[31] Pulse Gatling: Ranged Damage 7, Extended Range, Multiattack
AE`-> [ 1] Strafe Blasts: Ranged Damage 7, Area(Shapeable), Extended Range
AE`-> [ 1] Energy Barricade: Create 7, Continuous, Feature (Own energy attacks can fire through constructs), Increased Effective Strength 2, Impervious, Stationary, Close Range, Reduced Volume 2
AE`-> [ 1] Power Arm: Move Object 7, Damaging, Precise

-[ 6] Force Field: Protection 5, Sustained
-[ 6] Energy Shield: Enhanced Defenses 6 (Dodge 3, Parry 3)
-[10] Life Support: Immunity 10 (Life Support)

-[10] Flight: Flight 5 (900ft/r, 60mph)

[ 2] Monocle (Easily Removeable([4pp total cost]-2pp)
-[ 3] Senses 3 (Extended Vision, Distance Sense, Ultra-Vision)
-[ 1] Feature 1 (You can emit a directed cone or beam of ultraviolet light at will, as if you carried a powerful UV flashlight at all times.)

Complications:
Motivation (Pride): Emily is stubborn and proud which can cause her to make mistakes based on poor judgement. Additionally, she can take failure particularly poorly.

Temper: Emily’s pride also tends to lead to a perilously short fuse when she is underestimated or patronized. “Overcompensating” is a trigger word.

Alien Technology: The battle gauntlet Emily uses is a prototype alien weapon based on research done by aliens on the Hand of Glory (the weapon of the heroine with the same name) which itself is an alien artefact. The long and short is she doesn’t fully understand it and certainly hasn’t accessed its full power as her body can barely handle the energy the gauntlet channels through it as is.

Powerloss: The battle gauntlet has an internal generator in its core that will, in theory, provide it infinite energy. This energy at any given time however is finite. Drawn out combat with high energy consumption (especially where Extra Effort is used) can see her gauntlet powers lose ranks to a point it ceases function all together until it can replenish its energy or get a recharge via some external means. From fully drained, the gauntlet can replenish its own energy in about an hour, taking proportionally less time to replenish less than fully depleted energy reserves.

Secret: Emily’s identity as Blitz is a secret she must keep, meaning she needs to lug around her gauntlet without people finding out about it so she can have it close at hand when trouble strikes.

Background:
Emily (“Emp” to her friends) was born with a malformed left arm which was causing complications in her young life so her parents decided to have it removed for health reasons, so Emily has grown up with only her right arm which in general caused many to look on her with pity or worse and she grew up resenting being underestimated.

Rather than mope and dwell on it, Emily applies herself to being the best she can be with a particular leaning towards physical fitness and training.

Not too long ago, while walking home from school late one evening having stayed behind to use the school’s gym equipment, Emily heard a commotion along her route and followed it to discover Hand of Glory in a battle with several alien warriors. She moved closer, to see if she could help

Audra spotted her and told her to run which drew the attention of the warriors who took one look at the one-armed, teenaged girl and scoffed, paying her no mind, passing her off as no kind of threat. That casual dismissal lit a fire in Emily. So what the smallest of the aliens towered over her? So what they all had both their arms and alien weapons to boot?

Without any thought really, Emily charged the aliens that had turned their backs on her, leaping at the biggest among them. Her attack did virtually no damage of course, despite her valiant efforts, but as she was batted away Emily managed to take one of the alien’s weapons, actually a prosthetic itself ironically, with her as she was flung.

She landed hand on the ground and at some point during her tumble, the top of the gauntlet slipped over what little there was of her upper left arm and she must have hit something because the gauntlet changed forms, latching onto her arm shifting from right arm to left and becoming a weapon.

While she didn’t really know what happened, she did notice that this infuriated the aliens and they sure weren’t ignoring her now, but it gave Hand of Glory an opening. Emily wasn’t much help past that as the alien warriors retreated now that Audra had the upper hand and they were down one of their strongest weapons, leaving a victorious Hand of Glory, and a teenaged girl who got herself in well over her head behind.

Audra was impressed at Emily’s fearless charge despite the enemies being much larger than her and despite having a disadvantage against them, though somewhat dismayed by Emily’s recklessness as well. There was also the fact that these had been the same aliens Audra herself had taken the Hand of Glory from before and the gauntlet now worn by this girl, now shivering as the adrenaline wore off was in fact a prototype replica of the Hand of Glory itself, leaving these alien warriors twice insulted in the exact same way.

Audra saw she had little choice. The girl could well possibly be a target now, but she had guts and spirit, if a little too much recklessness and too much to prove. With training though, and guidance, Audra felt she could temper that spirited girl into a fine hero. She talked with Emily for a while about what had just happened and the possible consequences for Emily’s interference. Of course Emily had the option to walk away and Audra would give her a device that could send a signal to the Ministry for help in the event the aliens showed up again. Or keep the gauntlet she’d won from the alien warrior, make it her own, learn how to use it and become a hero.

Emily, seeing this as her big chance to prove herself, couldn’t agree fast enough to become Audra’s protege.

Personality:
Emily can be seen as hot and cold. Free-spirited with energy to spare one minute, only to one-eighty into fiery and stubborn the next, which isn’t too strange for a girl her age, but she certainly does seem to have a chip on her shoulder from her past which tends to make her lead into things more aggressively than necessary (The word “overcompensating” is accurate, but also dangerous to use around her).

And while her temper can be somewhat explosive, it is also typically short-lived as she doesn’t dwell or fume on things too long, preferring to apply the energy into something more constructive (At least one thing Audra was able to instill on Emily).

Combat Role:
Emily is fairly true to her supranym, with a preference to a swift and overwhelming assault, favoring her rapid-fire pulse gatling and strafe blasts. She is an artillery hero, able to bunker-up with her energy barricades from a position of advantage and rain support fire, most often vying for the high ground or an angle on a choke but she is by no means shy about getting up close and personal, using her mobility and force field-enhanced durability to her advantage.

Last edited by EpicEclipse on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:45 am, edited 10 times in total.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Johnny Diamond Knave of Hearts, swarthy English theif with more charm than sense, quick to pick a lock or lift a wallet, even quicker to smile at a pretty girl harbors a dark secret inherited from his ancestor, Dr. Jekyll - a rage-fueled monster who calls himself Jack Clubs. Johnny's worked a lot on control but not having his mentor, Queen of Hearts around to soothe the rage-beast will be daunting. Not to mention coming to an American school (or any school since running away from the English foster kid system).

Ready for review.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

NAME: Jackson "Jax" Medlocke
CODE NAME: Devil Dog
MENTOR: Mr. October (Samuel C. Rowe)
ETHNICITY/NATIONALITY: 1/2 Native American(Apache)/ 1/2 Caucasian / American citizen.
HEIGHT: 5' 9"
WEIGHT: 170
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Brown
POWER LEVEL: 7
POWER POINTS:[ 120 / 120]
ABI:[ 48 ] DEF: [ 16 ] SKI: [ 22 ]PP (44 sp) ADV: [ 18 ] POW: [ 16 ]

ABILITIES:
Strength: 3
Stamina: 3
Agility: 3
Fighting: 3
Dexterity: 3
Intellect: 3
Awareness: 3
Presence: 3

OFFENSE:
Unarmed +8
Dual Stick: +8 (Damage DC21), Multi-attack
Snare: +8 (Affliction DC16) (Range: 30/60ft(Short), 75/150ft(Mid), 150/300(Long)
Throw: +8 (Damage DC 21) (Range: 30/60ft(Short), 75/150ft(Mid), 150/300(Long)
Initiative +6

DEFENSE:
Toughness +7 (3+4)
Dodge +7 (3+4)
Parry +7 (3+4)
Fortitude +7 (3+4)
Will +7 (3+4)

SKILLS:
Acrobatics 6 (+9)
Athletics 5 (+8)
Expertise: Streetwise 4 (+7)
Insight 2 (+5)
Investigation 8 (+11)
Perception 4 (+7)
Ranged Combat 5 billy clubs (+8)
Stealth 5 (+8)
Technology 3 (+6)
Treatment 2 (+5)

ADVANTAGES:
Agile Feint
Assessment
Attractive level 1
Benefit: Ambidexterity
Benefit Wealth 2 (independently wealthy)
Close Attack 5
Die Hard
Eidetic Memory
Fearless
Set-Up 1
Teamwork
Uncanny Dodge
Well Informed

POWERS:
Genetically Gifted
Speed 2 (8 mph) [2]
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]
Immunity 2 (poison, disease) (Flaws: Limited to half effect) [1]

[8pp] Billy Clubs ( Easily removable (16 -8(16 rounds up to 20, 20/5=4, 4x2=8))
[3pp] Swing Line: Movement 2 (Swinging, Safe Fall(Limited to near a surface))
[11pp] Snare Wire: Ranged Affliction 6 (1st: Hindered & Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless, Immobilized),Concentration, Extra Condition, Alternate resistance(Dodge), Diminished Range, Instant Recovery, Limited Degree, Distracting
AE: Club Throw: Strength- based Damage 3, Ranged 6, Diminished Range
AE: Dual-stick Fighting: Strength- based damage 3, Multi-attack 6

[4pp] Costume (Removable 6-2 (6rounds up to 10, 10/5=2))
Protection 4, Subtle
Senses(low-light vision)

COMPLICATIONS:
Relationship: Jackson has developed a close bond with Mr. October, and wants to prove himself worthy of the trust placed in him.Jackson views him as a surrogate father.

Secret: Jackson closely guards his secret identity, as this could lead to Mr. October's identity being found out. He also worries that people who are close to them could be targeted.

Enemies: Mr. October's enemies,especially The DeVille Sisters who have a grudge against Devil Dog, as he has helped foil several assassinations they were contracted for. This has cost them money and hurt their reputation. As a play on both of their names, the like to call him "The DeVille' s dog".

BACKGROUND:
Jakson's life was forever changed at the age of 9 in a robbery gone wrong that saw his parents killed in front of him. Except this was not the whole story. Jak"s father (Richard) was an employee of one of the companies owned by Samuel C. Rowe(Mr. October). Richard had found some financial irregularities that he brought to the attention of his Supervisor (Thomas Blake). Blake promised to take care of it. However unbeknownst to Richard, Thomas was behind the embezzlement. He set up the robbery to get rid of Richard. During his investigation, Mr. October uncovered the details of what had happened. Confronting Thomas over what he had done, Blake ran from Mr. October and jumped to his death rather than go to jail.
Jakson who had no living relatives was taken in as Samuels ward. Recognizing a desire to combat evil in the child, Mr. October began training him to be his sidekick. Jakson threw himself into training with a vengeance. But, training by itself would not be what has allowed to develop as he has. His "gifts" can be traced to his paternal Grandfather (John). Jakson's Grandfather was a Marine and he volunteered along with other servicemen and women, for a Government project that was attempting to developers enhanced operatives. The Doctors overseeing the project gave the participants the serum that had been developed, in addition they were subjected to a low level rotating spectrum of radiation. It produced no meta individuals, and several volunteers died. This process changed his DNA, and these changes showed up in his grandson. Jakson looked up to his grandfather and decided to use a nickname for Marines as his code name. The name "Devil Dog" is attributed to the German soldiers that fought against the Marines in WW I at the Battle of Belleau Woods. They stated that the Marines fought like "Tueflul Hunden", or "Hounds of Hell". It is taken from the German translation of "Kerberos", or "Cerberus". According to Greek Mythology, "Cerberus" is the three headed dog that guards the gates of Hades, to stop the dead from leaving.

PERSONALITY:
Jakson is a focused person. He has spent a large amount of time working on becoming as good as he is. He is friendly, but doesn't seem to have a lot of friends. He knows that the "mission" occupies a lot of his life, but appreciating the need for balance he is trying to interact more socially.
Attachments
Jakson.jpg
Jakson.jpg (40.95 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
daredevil_redesign_redux_by_lordhaylen-d392qm9[1].jpg
daredevil_redesign_redux_by_lordhaylen-d392qm9[1].jpg (202.28 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
Last edited by Hawk on Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:30 pm, edited 29 times in total.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Now that we got some builds scattered in here, I figured I'd comb through and post a list of the characters and their mentors for easy reference of Herosen and for anyone who is curious what mentors are already being sought after and what sort of stuff has been submitted.

Zero Prime / Vulcan / Mentor: Io / Energy and matter manipulator
Flynnarrel / Knave of Hearts / Jack of Clubs / Mentor: Queen of Hearts / Mini-Hulk, except "Puny Banner" is an Errol Flynn type second story man thief.
McGuffin / Blade of Poseidon / Mentor: Oceana / Half-Atlantean warrior
EpicEclipse / Blitz / Mentor: Hand of Glory / Mobile artillery blaster
Hawk / Demon Dog / Mentor: Mr. October / Genetic jackpot Crime-fighter
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Last edited by StarGuard on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Syncretik

Post by Syncretik »

StarGuard wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:54 pm I just couldn't wrap my head around a sorcerer supreme's apprentice operating at PL7 that felt "right" to me. I'm sure there's away ... just not for me I guess *shrug* ... and I've wanted to do a character based on this pic forever so huzzah!
Well that's convenient. I've been working on a sorcerer myself, but didn't think to say anything until I had something more substantial to post. Then I saw that you'd laid claim to that position, and thought I'd have to think of something else. Guess not :)

A brief summary of the concept: Ronan is a sort of "arcane conduit" which gives him natural magical abilities, but also leaves him vulnerable to possession/use as a gateway by things (given his age/PL, these need not be Cthulu-lookalikes/Lords of Hell etc, but could be much lower ranked demons/elementals etc [so that the complication is actually relevant]).

I'll get some more details up in a bit.
Shadowbourne

Post by Shadowbourne »

More on N'SeKt...

He will be the child of two world renowned treasure hunters. They will have been responsible for disovering and uncovering some of the worlds mysteries. The family will have been known...documentaries will have been done on them and some of their discoveries will have been filmed as such. When Tobin Grimes gets his abilities his parent will have been killed by either a nefarious organization or a villain who were tracing down the same "treasure".

Tobin's powers will come from the Krhysalid...an chrysalis formed from amber that has a shadowy insect like center. If possible, it will another of the "stones" that seem to be in the lore.

How? How do I get the treasure hunting into skills and advantages? What best represents this? I will have languages as he will have traveled the world.

HH, I plan on PMing with some other build questions...

I would also appreciate anyone's suggestions.
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

Yeoman - PL 7

Strength 2, Stamina 4, Agility 7, Dexterity 7, Fighting 7, Intellect 2, Awareness 5, Presence 5

Advantages
Equipment 2, Fearless, Jack-of-all-trades, Quick Draw, Takedown

Skills
Athletics 6 (+8), Close Combat: Sword 2 (+9), Expertise: Arthurian Legend 3 (+5), Persuasion 5 (+10)

Powers
Boons of the Fisher King
Alt1 Carnwennan; Shadow Knife of Arthur: Concealment 4 (All Visual Senses; Affects Others, Reach (melee) 2: 10 ft.)
Alt2 Coreiseuse; Wrathful Sword of King Ban: Strength-based Damage 5 (DC 22, Advantages: Improved Critical, Improved Smash, Weapon Break; Penetrating 7; Inaccurate: -2)
Alt3 Fail-not; Infallible Bow of Tristan: Damage 4 (DC 19; Affects Insubstantial: half ranks, Increased Range 2: perception, Precise)
Alt4 Healing of the Sangreal: Healing 7
Alt5Invulnerability of the Green Knight: Protection 7 (+7 Toughness, Advantages: Ultimate Effort: Toughness; Impervious [4 extra ranks], Subtle 2: undetectable; Distracting)
Alt6 Lady of the Lake's Ring of Dispell: Nullify 7 (Counters: Magic, DC 17; Broad)
Alt7 Shield of Evalach: Deflect 7 (Reflect)
Alt8 Skein of Thread
. . . . Snare: Cumulative Affliction 5 (1st degree: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Defenseless and Immobilized, Resisted by: Dodge, Overcome by Damage, DC 15; Accurate: +2, Cumulative, Extra Condition, Precise; Limited Degree)
. . . . Swingline: Movement 1 (Swinging)
Alt9 Strength of Gawaine: Enhanced Strength 5 (+5 STR, Advantages: Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Power Attack, Ultimate Effort: Strength Check)
Alt10 Stride of Llamrei
. . . . Running Speed: Speed 5 (Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round, Advantages: Great Endurance)
. . . . Unfaltering step: Movement 3 (Dimensional: Fey Realm 1: one dimension, 50 lbs., Sure-footed 2)
. . . . Vaulting: Leaping 2 (Leap 30 feet at 8 miles/hour)

Equipment
Chain-mail, Sword, (3 free points)

Offense
Initiative +7
Coreiseuse; Wrathful Sword of King Ban: Strength-based Damage 5, +5 (DC 22)
Fail-not; Infallible Bow of Tristan: Damage 4 (DC 19)
Grab, +7 (DC Spec 12)
Lady of the Lake's Ring of Dispell: Nullify 7, +7 (DC Will 17)
Snare: Cumulative Affliction 5, +9 (DC Fort/Will 15)
Sword, +9 (DC 20)
Throw, +7 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +7 (DC 17)

Complications
Enemy: Yeoman not only has inherited the power of the original Castellan from the Fisher King but their enemies as well. All manner of Arthurian Foes may show up in
Motivation: Responsibility: Yeoman feels the burden of living up to the mantle of the original Castellan.
Power Loss: Dolorous Stroke; Yeoman's powers are bestowed by the Fisher King and depend on his well-being.
Relationship: Geoff has a love/hate relationship with his Mentor; the second Castellan. Geoff feels he is the "One-true" inheritor of Castellan, but begrudgingly admits he can learn a lot from the hero.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 7, Parry 7, Fortitude 7, Toughness 7, Will 7

Power Points
Abilities 78 + Powers 23 + Advantages 6 + Skills 8 (16 ranks) + Defenses 5 = 120

Origin
While on a School Field Trip to the United Kingdom, student Geoff Mallory "accidentally" found himself in the Fey Realm where he interceded on the behalf of Pellem, the Fisher King during a skirmish between minions of Sir Garlon. So impressed with the youth's courage he bequeathed him the mantle of Castellan.

Notes:
"Invulnerability of the Green Knight" has subtle 2 which allows for Attacks to appear to be successfully damaging. Attacks may appear to even sever limbs or deal deadly blows only to have no mechanical effect rules wise when Toughness check is successful.
When used Yeoman has a +11 toughness, but a mere 3 Dodge and Parry due to Distracting. (See Blue Beetle III for precedent with Distracting and Trade-offs).
Using a Sword with "Strength of Gawain" would violate PL caps. However, he does not do it because it would either break his sword or if he does he gains no mechanical benefit and is at +7 to hit +7 damage.
Last edited by Hero4hire on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syncretik

Post by Syncretik »

Shadowbourne wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:15 pm How? How do I get the treasure hunting into skills and advantages? What best represents this? I will have languages as he will have traveled the world.

I would also appreciate anyone's suggestions.
Suggested skills: Investigate, Perception, Expertise. Maybe Athletics/Acrobatics if he/his parents are in the Indiana Jones department of treasure hunters.
Suggested Advantages: Well Informed, Great Endurance, Benefit: Wealth, Jack of All Trades, Luck(?). I would suggest Contacts/Connected, but I'm not sure they're really appropriate for a teen. Depends on the background details, I suppose.
Syncretik

Post by Syncretik »

Hero4hire wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:50 pm Powers
Boons of the Fisher King
Alt1 Carnwennan; Shadow Knife of Arthur: Concealment 4 (All Visual Senses; Affects Others, Reach (melee) 2: 10 ft.)
Alt2 Coreiseuse; Wrathful Sword of King Ban: Strength-based Damage 5 (DC 22, Advantages: Improved Critical, Improved Smash, Weapon Break; Penetrating 7; Inaccurate: -2)
Alt3 Fail-not; Infallible Bow of Tristan: Damage 4 (DC 19; Affects Insubstantial: half ranks, Increased Range 2: perception, Precise)
Alt4 Healing of the Sangreal: Healing 7
. . Invulnerability of the Green Knight: Protection 7 (+7 Toughness, Advantages: Ultimate Effort: Toughness; Impervious [4 extra ranks], Subtle 2: undetectable; Distracting)
Alt5 Lady of the Lake's Ring of Dispell: Nullify 7 (Counters: Magic, DC 17; Broad)
Alt5 Shield of Evalach: Deflect 7 (Reflect)
Alt6 Skein of Thread
. . . . Snare: Cumulative Affliction 5 (1st degree: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Defenseless and Immobilized, Resisted by: Dodge, Overcome by Damage, DC 15; Accurate: +2, Cumulative, Extra Condition, Precise; Limited Degree)
. . . . Swingline: Movement 1 (Swinging)
Alt7 Strength of Gawaine: Enhanced Strength 5 (+5 STR, Advantages: Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Power Attack, Ultimate Effort: Strength Check)
Alt8 Stride of Llamrei
. . . . Running Speed: Speed 5 (Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round, Advantages: Great Endurance)
. . . . Unfaltering step: Movement 3 (Dimensional: Fey Realm 1: one dimension, 50 lbs., Sure-footed 2)
. . . . Vaulting: Leaping 2 (Leap 30 feet at 8 miles/hour).
8 AE widely varied AEs: pushing things a bit, maybe?