Team Cerberus (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EpicEclipse

Re: Team Cerberus (OOC)

Post by EpicEclipse »

What is the window situation like in there? I mean, I assume any windows are barred, reinforced and probably guarded on the outside. I just kinda assumed there was at least one couch by the TV >.>
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Knew I was forgetting something.

-No windows at all, all the rooms are enclosed.
-There are 3 couches & a couple recliners, all of the heavily used variety.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Ahh, I figured no windows might be a possibility as well. I suppose there is at least a clock so the inmates know what time it is? As Cat alluded to, time seems a little wonky given that we started out in the middle of the night and are already "2 hours to lights out". The forest didn't seem like it took long, but if we've been otherwise kept away from windows and unable to see outside, our sense of perspective time could be tricked. Not an unlikely method of control to keep us on the backfoot in terms of planning to escape. No-one without a time sense power would otherwise be able to accurately keep track of time. :P

I don't know if I am anywhere NEAR your intention here or if just more time went by than I the player am giving it credit for, but I still think it's a neat concept of an idea for dealing with characters like ours :P
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Noe, no clocks at all.

And yes you've hit the small nail on the head - those in charge are trying to keep the group off balance by keeping them in the dark.

In all honesty it's early morning (around 9 am) as travelling to the forest took hours one way.
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Tattooedman wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:06 am Noe, no clocks at all.

And yes you've hit the small nail on the head - those in charge are trying to keep the group off balance by keeping them in the dark.

In all honesty it's early morning (around 9 am) as travelling to the forest took hours one way.
I would consider Cat's comment more of a coincidence than actively formulating that conclusion. She's not the brainy type herself and it just kinda popped into my head as something she'd comment on. Despite saying it, feeling like they hadn't been awake that long, yet being told it was nearly bedtime she'd more likely chalk it up to being too tired to have noticed how long they were really awake.

That would be up to one of the brainer members to think of something like timing out the day using the runtimes of DVDs to figure out the passage of time and such. ;)

I guess you could say Cat's comment was more of a... lucky guess? :mrgreen:
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Yeah the timings were definitely off, since she originally said Lights Out was at 11pm and we arrived back around dawn.

I am intrigued by the idea of Nathan upgrading their accommodations. He wouldn't do anything like make a GPS, but a more comfortable chair isn't outside the realm of possibility. The rule was don't use your powers on each other, this would technically not qualify.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Wainwright's lights out comment was geared towards the idea that the group was roused from bed in the middle of the night & have been on the go for about 10 hours now & likely in need of some sleep given the amount of activity they've been doing after not normally doing so much for a long stretch of time.

Basically she is assuming everyone is tired.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

A very reasonable assumption, but it does create some tactical issues if she really does expect to maintain a 11pm lights out.

But that's real life, not comic book laws, so if its not supposed to be a problem, then it won't.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Tattooedman wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:20 pm Basically she is assuming everyone is tired.
Ah, forced nap-time. Or perhaps trying to get us on a more nocturnal schedule since many of our 'missions' will be at night?
"Something pithy this way comes."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

P.S. I love that Oni's introduction to TV is My Little Ponies. Well done!
"Something pithy this way comes."
Camus

Post by Camus »

Flynnarrel wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:34 pm P.S. I love that Oni's introduction to TV is My Little Ponies. Well done!
Thought it would be fun to play it out like that =)
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Heh, I'm just glad someone opted to play off it :P
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

"Charity"

So close, yet so far.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

LoL, can you tell I'm not actually a fan myself? I don't hate it or anything, just indifferent. :lol:

And fixed
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Will the Magic of Friendship be the secret key that brings our mismatched team together?

And will Oni become Brony?

Tune in to find out!