Recruitment Thread (The Jabverse)- Recruiting CLOSED

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Jabroniville

Re: Recruitment Thread (The Jabverse)- Recruiting CLOSED

Post by Jabroniville »

Ken wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:41 am I've lost track, is Hercule one of the people who can see the Nautilus hologram and Dogfish and friends?
I think everyone but Flyby and SW are in the same room. Even Halcyon came back.
Ken

Post by Ken »

For the record, Thorp, Adrien is thinking "Que sont les 'dibs'?" or "What are 'dibs'?" :)
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Ken wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:20 am For the record, Thorp, Adrien is thinking "Que sont les 'dibs'?" or "What are 'dibs'?" :)
Awesome. :)
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Sorry, wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait for a cue or not before acting next.
Also work is currently kicking my behind.

Init vs Dog Fish... dog shark... Dog dog?: 1D20 = [18] = 18

Just in case you're waiting for init.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Alright- I'll work out a full list of the order (and roll for poor, silent Mustang, lol. I wonder when Macyn will head back- I think he's past due on his return now), and do some stuff. Everyone will only need a round to get out there (stairs and such), so Silver Witch will act alone first (since she's already out there), followed by everyone else. Most of the baddies can't hit her while she's flying up there quite yet, so she's relatively safe :).
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Sorry, init was in my last post on this thread. I probably should have rolled it in the IC. Whoops.
Managed an 18, so looks like they get to wreak havoc first.

You know I almost was going to offer to use Interpose for Slyce... but why would I take the hit and take away his opportunity to show off his bad ass healing abilities.
At least that's the excuse I'm going with, please don't roll a 1 Thorp or I'll feel like a right idiot! ;~)
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Ill ad halcyons initiative later for when the inevitable poo hits the oscillating air device. :)
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Arkrite wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:20 pm Sorry, init was in my last post on this thread. I probably should have rolled it in the IC. Whoops.
Managed an 18, so looks like they get to wreak havoc first.

You know I almost was going to offer to use Interpose for Slyce... but why would I take the hit and take away his opportunity to show off his bad ass healing abilities.
At least that's the excuse I'm going with, please don't roll a 1 Thorp or I'll feel like a right idiot! ;~)
I can almost guarantee the 1 now. ;)

I'll get Slyce's reaction up tomorrow. Also, I have to go assist the Odinthorpe again next week so I will be out of pocket from about Tuesday through Saturday. I'll be able respond but not roll.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Psistrike wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:05 am Silver Witch

Taking a look at the Agents of Aquarius, Silver Witch remembers something the Doctor said back at the boardroom. "Guys, something's fishy here. Doctor Mercury mentioned that Barracuda didn't have the pirate look any longer, that he had himself genetically-modified. So why does this Barracuda dress like a pirate with no genetic modifications to be seen? I think we are dealing with a bunch of fakes. Time to test that theory by blasting the one who is already damaged." Forming a giant energy cannon, she takes aim at Triggerfish and opens fire with a huge blast of blinding silver energy.

OOC: Int 4 and Eidetic Memory, so Silver Witch definitely remembers what Doctor Mercury said about Barracuda. Silver Energy Blast on Triggerfish: Attack roll: 1D20+8 = [14]+8 = 22 DC 24, Multiattack so +2 DC if hit by 2 Degrees, +5 in the unlikely event she hit by 3 Degrees.
Jabroniville wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:22 am ImageImage
Based on Jab's O.C. thread, Barracuda is the grey scaly one, bottom row, right of center shown in profile.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

I was responding to this part of Jab's post which is just before mine, last part of his post.
Also, anyone with an INT or AWA higher than 3 will recall the situation in the boardroom where the Doctor noted that Barracuda no longer looks like a Pirate, and instead genetically-modified himself. And before you is a pirate.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Psistrike wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:05 am I was responding to this part of Jab's post which is just before mine, last part of his post.
Also, anyone with an INT or AWA higher than 3 will recall the situation in the boardroom where the Doctor noted that Barracuda no longer looks like a Pirate, and instead genetically-modified himself. And before you is a pirate.
You are correct. My apologies.

Hawk

Post by Hawk »

This looks to be interesting.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Hawk wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:20 pm This looks to be interesting.
Glad you think so, because your guy is up :)!
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:15 am
Hawk wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:20 pm This looks to be interesting.
Glad you think so, because your guy is up :)!
Hello team, glad to join you. :)
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Hawk wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:37 am Hello team, glad to join you. :)
Welcome, Hawk! I mean, Helix.
Jabroniville wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:17 am (UGH- none of these guys can hit- take a Hero Point).
Is that HP just for Herc or the other guy who keeps getting swung at and missed, too. ;)