Does the "Snyder Cut" exist?

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
FuzzyBoots

Does the "Snyder Cut" exist?

Post by FuzzyBoots »

This is interesting to me. TL;DR, there is a longstanding rumor that Zack Synder had a complete version of Justice League that was torn apart after his departure, which could be screened for audiences today. Dan Olson partially dispels these rumors by explaining that what exists is most likely work prints and storyboards for scenes that were never filmed at all, and that politics mean that it's unlikely that even this would be released.

He does point out that there are some fairly reputable rumors that they do plan on airing that workprint, with some additional work on HBO's new streaming service. We shall see. Personally, I think watching the workprint would be entertaining in and of itself, but then again, I'm one of those people who loves watching the Making Of videos of Corridor Crew.
Ken

Re: Does the "Snyder Cut" exist?

Post by Ken »

Why are people so determined to render his daughter's sacrifice moot?
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
catsi563

Re: Does the "Snyder Cut" exist?

Post by catsi563 »

Personally I have no desire to see any such cut if it exists, people were freaking outraged by his MOS and BVS cuts but now theres some bloody idiotic nostalgia for this one as if he were some lost artist that was what? denied his right at a razzy?

I thought the JL movie was just fine only thing I wanted more of was more Darkseid maybe omega beams blasting steppenwold to ash for his failure and as a warning to the JL
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories