Sailor Moon- Series Overview

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
Batgirl III

Re: Sailor Moon- Series Overview

Post by Batgirl III »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:47 am And we're out. The End. 200 episodes down, and 5-6 years of doing these reviews is over. Just wild.
Now you have to review the live action tokusatsu series from 2003. The plot twist halfway through is a mind screw.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Davies

Post by Davies »

Batgirl III wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:39 am
Jabroniville wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:47 am And we're out. The End. 200 episodes down, and 5-6 years of doing these reviews is over. Just wild.
Now you have to review the live action tokusatsu series from 2003.
Or, and this is an idea you might want to consider, you don't have to, because life's too damn short.

Well done on getting through Stars, though.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Life is never too short for long-legged models in micro miniskirts doing backflips and high kicks.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

You had my attention with Miniskirts BG....
You know Jab, you could try something short. Battle of The Planets, G.I.Joe:RAH, Jemm & The Holograms, Inhumanoids, Ghost in the Shell(Especially "Stand-alone Complex"), Cowboy Bebop, there's tons of short stuff(compared to the GIANT you just did) to review....
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:26 pm You had my attention with Miniskirts BG....
You know Jab, you could try something short. Battle of The Planets, G.I.Joe:RAH, Jemm & The Holograms, Inhumanoids, Ghost in the Shell(Especially "Stand-alone Complex"), Cowboy Bebop, there's tons of short stuff(compared to the GIANT you just did) to review....
Actually I've been reviewing Elena of Avalor for myself, but haven't posted it since it was more stream-of-consciousness, lol. Reviewing just takes way too damn long.

How the hell does one watch the live-action Sailor Moon these days, anyhow? I don't feel like fetching my buccaneers and going "Yo ho, yo ho!" and I don't think I've ever seen the DVDs.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Oddly, I had never heard this fake story before.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Spectrum wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:26 pm Oddly, I had never heard this fake story before.
Sailor Moon is kind of distant in popularity to the shonen anime "Big Three" so stories about it don't spread into the mainstream of nerd-dom that often. I think I heard this one during my past research, but I also knew for a fact that Naoko was a VERY well-off person (she hails from Juuban, where the show is located, and it's a highly-rich area... plus she was a pharmacist), owning several of the cars she gushed about in the manga. Plus she got married and such. So she wasn't some unfortunate, yeah.