What Not to Do, Part 3

Where we Highlight what not to do.
Voltron64

What Not to Do, Part 3

Post by Voltron64 »

saint_matthew wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:10 am
Voltron64 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:44 pmSince I don't know where else to ask, anybody been watching Watchmen on HBO?
A Watchemn tv show? You dear sir are clearly mistaken, there is no show about the Watchmen on HBO.
Oh, I see.

(You're all just a bunch of pea-brained buzzkills anyways...)
Ares
Site Admin

Re: What's new with the big two: Marvel and DC Comics discussion thread.

Post by Ares »

Voltron64 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:44 pm Since I don't know where else to ask, anybody been watching Watchmen on HBO?
I'd say the best place would be starting a thread about HBO Watchmen in the Movies and TV forum.
Voltron64 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:31 am
saint_matthew wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:10 am
Voltron64 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:44 pmSince I don't know where else to ask, anybody been watching Watchmen on HBO?
A Watchemn tv show? You dear sir are clearly mistaken, there is no show about the Watchmen on HBO.
Oh, I see.

(You're all just a bunch of pea-brained buzzkills anyways...)
Just a reminder to everyone of what Rule #1 of Echoes is.

1) Respect each other. That is the simplest way to put it. Remember that you're a human being and so are the people you're interacting with on here. Everyone deserves the same respect you yourself desire. The best moderation is self-moderation, so please try to keep things civil. That means:
• No aggressive or passive-aggressive attacks on members here, no matter how indirect or veiled.

Do NOT insult fellow board members, Voltron64. This is a warning.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.