Tiny Supers - Minimalist Supers RPG

If you want to talk about Kickstarter, Go Fund Me and other Crowdsource projects, do it here.
Ares
Site Admin

Tiny Supers - Minimalist Supers RPG

Post by Ares »

"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Spectrum

Re: Tiny Supers - Minimalist Supers RPG

Post by Spectrum »

I took a look. So... tell me more. :)
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

If you've read the Kickstarter, you know as much as I do. I heard about it on an RPG podcast, and I'm always interested in seeing how other folks handle a supers system, especially given the work I'm doing on my own RPG with includes a supers setting. That it comes with it's own superhero setting as well was another draw, as I love me some world building. The only kind of "weird" thing to me about some of the art makes the characters look like action figures. Not in a "these look like they would be selling toys of these" sense, but in a "that looks like a life sized action figure, complete with articulation joints".

Other than that, I'm curious to see what this rules light supers game will turn out to be.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Oh! Sorry about that, I thought that you were involved in this project.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Hehe, no worries. But no, it's just something I heard about from some RPG v-log and decided to check out. I'm not involved personally with the project.

Chris Brady

Post by Chris Brady »

Ares wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:02 am
Her arms seem stubby.
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

Looks very cool actually
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

And I just got my copy of the book in. I haven't given it a thorough read yet, but it looks good from the flip through I gave it.
Though looking at when I originally posted this topic to today, it's a reminder for my own Kickstater projects to try to have a quicker turn out. When I do my own project I'm going to hopefully have the physical project mailed out within 6 months of the Kickstater's end.

FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

FWIW, Alan Bahr is very responsive on Facebook and Twitter if you every have questions.
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Tiny Supers is currently Pay What You What on DriveTrhu RPG.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)