Batman Vs. Night-Man vs.Moon Knight

If you want to debate fictional fights or do character respect threads, do it here.
MacynSnow

Batman Vs. Night-Man vs.Moon Knight

Post by MacynSnow »

Batman: Pros-top flight Martial Artist,Knowledgeable on every subject known to mankind(and some that aren't), has a gadget for every occasion.
Cons-Distrustful of all superhumans, Endurance tend's to be an issue(see Knightfall), loner by nature tend's to preclude temporary alliances.

Night-Man: Pros-Trained Police Officer, Expert Occult Investigatior, Technical/Electrical Savant,Minor Telepathy and Night Sight.
Cons-Unable to Sleep,Lack's Resources, refuses to cast spells though perfectly capable of doing so(see Black September).

Moon Knight: Pros-Trained Soldier, Mystical Strength&Endurance,Network of Aide's and Informants, Godly advisor.
Cons-Suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder, Powers dependant on phases of the Moon, Godly Interference.

Let's have at it folks! :D
Ken

Re: Batman Vs. Night-Man vs.Moon Knight

Post by Ken »

Well, I'm going to go with Batman because this "loner by nature" is going to have Nightwing, and Robin, and Batwoman, and Huntress, and Oracle, and Batgirl, and Ace the Bat-Hound ready to back him up. To say nothing of his best friend, Superman. Or all those other heroes he teamed up with in the Justice League, or the Outsiders, or the hundreds of one-on-one team-ups from the pages of "The Brave and the Bold".

Batman would fight Moon-Knight and Night Man for two pages, and then he'd team-up with them to battle the real enemies.

Mr. "Loner by nature tends to preclude temporary alliances" has more crime-fighting partners AND has had more temporary alliances than anyone else in comics.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Assuming everyone's in character and the fight is in a relatively neutral cityscape . . . going with Batman.

I'd say Bruce is a better fighter than either and generally has better gear than both. I'd go so far as to say Night-Man probably gets taken out fairly early in the battle and Bruce and Marc have a much more extended fight where Bruce eventually wins. Marc's only real shot would be if it was a full moon and he had access to his superhuman strength, and that would probably just even the odds, not necessarily put them in his favor.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

jeez....remember the Night Man TV show?

I was all excited for that...but then....well it aired.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »