Hi

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Jonathan

Hi

Post by Jonathan »

Hi guys, I'm Jonathan, a new member here. Anyways, I just figured a topic like this was probably how new members were suppose to get started, so I go.

Anyways, I found this site cause a guy I was friends with on another site posted some stuff he did on this site on Facebook(I'm not gonna reveal who though). I guess its obvious since I'm here, but I thought the site looked really interesting and decided to join up.

My main hobbies, other than posting on these kind of forums, include strategy games, movies, drawing(even though I am pathetic at it), just discussing fictional stuff in general; especially my own stuff, the one I'm working on now being my Draw Wars setting(for lack of a better name so far) which is developing a strategy game around some stick figure level drawings I've done(the image in my avatar is some tanks of the Republic of Rith, the main human faction in the setting). Only thing Iike more than all that stuff is hanging out with my beautiful wife.

Anyways, I guess that's enough rambling on about myself in here for now. Look forward to getting to know all of yall on here and wish yall the best :) .
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by Ares »

Hey there Jonathan, and welcome to the site! We don't really have any official protocol for new members, since this is a pretty informal place (anyone here will tell you the guy running this place isn't all that professional ;) ), but thanks for introducing yourself! I hope you have fun in our little corner of the internet.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to have new people join the community.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

welcome aboard =^_^=
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Seasons greetings and welcome aboard, newbie! ;)
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

:-D And you'll likely see some pickup in action, after Thanksgiving absences.
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

Welcome and have fun. Everyone here is helpful and a wealth of information.