Who are our noted missing?

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
greycrusader

Re: Who are our noted missing?

Post by greycrusader »

I imagine Batgirl is just on "break", though obviously when and if she re-debuts is entirely up to her. MacynSnow was fairly prolific, but sometimes life gets in the way-goodness knows, injuring my hand and wrist drastically cut down my commenting and writing for several months. Still, I hope both are doing well.

Yojimbo-yeah, ALL his posts have been deleted. That...seems so strange. I mean, even if he decided to step away from gaming, it must have taken hours to get rid of everything. Sort of worried he may have had a crisis of some sort.

All my best.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Yeah, the Yojimbo thing is so upsetting and confusing. That would have taken AGES to take all his stuff down, so something big must have been the reason for it. But... what? He never argued with anyone that I can see. Maybe someone's politics or opinions rubbed him the wrong way? He had an anxiety thing about his stuff being online? I think I PM'd him at RoninArmy, too, but I can't check there right now.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

RA is back up, although the site theme is a bit... I'm trying to get used to it.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Hm. Page won't load for me...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

Wow, RUSCHE and Volton64 have been gone for a long while now, and even L-Space is going on a year…

Macynsnow and Proditor (who did a wonderful conversion thread) too, though both tended to come go. Likewise, my old friend Libra has been MIA for quite a while now.

And I never realized till now just how briefly Miss Ro stayed here.

Sorry for thread necromancy, I just sometimes get nostalgic about past acquaintances and hope they are all doing well.

All my best.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

greycrusader wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:04 am Wow, RUSCHE and Volton64 have been gone for a long while now, and even L-Space is going on a year…

Macynsnow and Proditor (who did a wonderful conversion thread) too, though both tended to come go. Likewise, my old friend Libra has been MIA for quite a while now.

Sorry for thread necromancy, I just sometimes get nostalgic about past acquaintances and hope they are all doing well.

All my best.
Yeah I'm the same way. I sent Rusche a "Hey man, are you still around?" message last August and didn't get anything back. Macyn I assume had computer issues again (he had his "brother" were in some games but suddenly disappeared at once). L-Space returned periodically to check things out when I bugged him, but he said he got too busy at work to check out the threads anymore. Voltron I believe got banned for something in the Discord- I think letting a debate get out of hand.

Miss Ro is a sad one, because I liked her insight and just like that she vanished.
greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:17 am
greycrusader wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:04 am Wow, RUSCHE and Volton64 have been gone for a long while now, and even L-Space is going on a year…

All my best.
Yeah I'm the same way. I sent Rusche a "Hey man, are you still around?" message last August and didn't get anything back. Macyn I assume had computer issues again (he had his "brother" were in some games but suddenly disappeared at once). L-Space returned periodically to check things out when I bugged him, but he said he got too busy at work to check out the threads anymore. Voltron I believe got banned for something in the Discord- I think letting a debate get out of hand.

Miss Ro is a sad one, because I liked her insight and just like that she vanished.
I'm sorry to hear that about Volton; I've rarely checked out the Discord, and barely posted. I liked Volton, and never really knew him to be rude or offensive on the boards here or ATT, so if that is the case, he must have really gone overboard for Ares to outright ban him all at once. Unless it was just a suspension and then he/she decided not to return.

Hope RUSCHE and Marcyn are okay, they always seemed like decent people. I can relate with L-Ron, because in the past year my own involvement has dwindled, due to having to increasingly help out my mom and aunt with health and home-upkeep issues, along with working on my own place too. Proditor and Libra (like Batgirl III) kind of always came and went. Libra and I really hit it off, so I hope the guy is doing well.

And yeah...somehow I overlooked Miss Ro essentially disappearing after a relatively short time, likely because (like me, ever since ATT) she rarely did any lengthy threads of her own, and its not like I check out every part of the forums. But her comments were always polite, well-thought out, had good takes...so yeah, sad that she just stopped. I guess when people just abruptly stop posting I tend to wonder if they just lost interest, got too busy, or if something bad happened.

Still really glad you, Ares, and a few others helped keep so many of us together from the old ATT after the whole debacle (which just hastened the site's demise by a couple years, really). Now its over seven years going on, and probably more active than the old GR forums were well before they ended.
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

I am still here, work and life has totally consumed all my time. My Wife has had some serious health issues and work has increased to the point where I am now overseeing 3 clinics and has been a tad overwhelming.
Sorry for my absence and I hope everyone is doing well. Missed the message Jab. Sorry.
greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

Hey, so good to see you’re still around! Very sorry this has been a difficult time for you and your wife. I understand those challenges all too well lately.

All my best.