Squirrelly's Art Thread

For those with an inclination towards visual arts.
squirrelly-sama

A Song of Chaos and Fires That Were Not My Fault

Post by squirrelly-sama »

Shiranui Flare, or rather my Fey Touched Ranger who's based on the character. A Wood variant Half Elf she has a strange fixation on fire and urbanization, seeing natural woodland as something of an eyesore like wasted potential.
squirrelly-sama

More Than Meets The Eye

My recent DnD build, a Warforged Druid. Started as a meme and a joke based both on puns and the fact that Druids can't wear metal armor. The Nameless Doll was formed as I started taking the build more seriously and was inspired to draw art of the character after I switched from joke character to something more earnest. Quite frankly this is probably one of the drawings I'm most proud of, the amount of detail I was able to get in and the lack of issues that came about in inking it I usually run into I feel like I knocked this out of the part. The Doll was my back up character for a game I'm playing in but I love this art and the character I ended up crafting I really wish I could use her in a game.

The Nameless Doll was the maid of an elderly elf, crafted from magic wood and carved into the likeness one of the elf's old friends. She looked after her master and took care of his manor, which was located in the middle of a forest far from any major cities. Eventually the elf passed but still she continued in her duties, caring for the home and property he left behind. But as centuries passed time took it's toll, eventually reducing the mansion to ruins reclaimed by nature and the magic items left behind too eventually being claimed by natural disaster or wandering adventurer. Eventually all that was left unclaimed was a small crystal bobble her master used to track time using the stars. Left with no more duty to fulfill the doll was now faced with a choice for the first time in a millennia, to simply sit and wait for nature to finish claiming her as well or go out and find a new purpose.
squirrelly-sama

Torja Ivis

Torja Ivis
A cutthroat young Dwarf woman of the age of 35. The Merchant Queen of the Forgotten Vale, Torja controls the trade of the region being one of the few that can succeed in surviving the harsh conditions that make travel a risky venture. Due to the recent curse on the region she's seen a reduction in profit and has turned to mercenary work to keep the gold flowing. Torja keeps her men inline with both love and fear, she will greatly reward her men and treat them well and not allow any slight against them to go unanswered, but at the same time she is incredibly vicious and cruel to any that challenge her authority and severely punishes incompetence.

Of all her men there is only one she trusts unconditionally. Sephek, a man she knew since childhood that has recently made his way back north and joined her band of cutthroats. Despite her fondness for the man she feels unnerved by the changes that he has undergone in his years sailing the southern coasts, developing many new odd habits.