Ares Ronnie Thunderbolts Edits - Optimus Prime, Terry Bogard

For those with an inclination towards visual arts.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits

Post by Ares »

Ares wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:33 am Joseph Joestar - Young

Joseph Joestar - Old (Remastered)

Joseph Joestar - Old (Original)
Updated to include Young Joseph.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - The Comet, Golden Age Daredevil, The Shield, Peter Cannon - Thunderbolt, Birdman, Plastic Man

Post by Ares »

Atomic Robo

"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - The Comet, Golden Age Daredevil, The Shield, Peter Cannon - Thunderbolt, Birdman, Plastic Man

Post by Ares »

Jack Walters

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Randolph Carter

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Jonathan Morris

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Charlotte Aulin

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Zorro

Jabroniville

Re: Ares Edits - John Carter of Mars, Black Venus, Sheena, Atomic Robo, Lovecraft, Castlevania, Zorro

Post by Jabroniville »

Wow, I basically recognize none of these recent ones except for Zorro. I'm at least somewhat aware of Joestar, though.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - John Carter of Mars, Black Venus, Sheena, Atomic Robo, Lovecraft, Castlevania, Zorro

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:58 am Wow, I basically recognize none of these recent ones except for Zorro. I'm at least somewhat aware of Joestar, though.
Not surprising. Most of the last dozen or so builds have been geared towards this Pulp Project I'm working on, which includes characters from pulp novels, Golden Age comics and video games you aren't likely to be familiar with. There's probably a couple of characters on the last couple of pages you'd recognize like Plastic Man, the Lone Ranger and such, but yeah, a lot of these guys are fairly obscure.

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits

Post by Ares »

Ares wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:43 pm The Shadow

The Shadow - Old Edit

Updated the Shadow

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Red Sonja

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

The Avenger

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Domino Lady

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Icon, Rocket, Ms. Victory, Doc Savage, Tarzan, The Rocketeer

Post by Ares »

Ares wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:03 am Tarzan

Minor update, but I've recently been reading the original Edgar Rice Burroughs Tarzan novels, and one thing they make very clear was that Tarzan had black hair. So I figured I'd toss in a more accurate version as well.

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Stingray - Redesign