BESM 4th Edition Builds

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
MisterB

BESM 4th Edition Builds

Post by MisterB »

Place HOlder, blal blah blah
MisterB

Wolverine (Marvel Movie)

Post by MisterB »

Jabroniville

Re: BESM 4th Edition Builds

Post by Jabroniville »

Oh, cool! It's been a long time since I've seen a BESM statline. I think I only remember the first edition one, where everyone had "Damn Healthy!"- is that still around?
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

It's grown up a lot since then. The 4th edition just came out this year. I just had to get it. But it's still around, but just called "Tough". I'm excited, because they do intend on releasing a new superhero booklet for 4th edition.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

I was a fairly big collector of BESM back in the day, I loved the flexibility when it came to designing attack powers and the general simplicity of the system. I supported the 4e Kickstarter and can't wait to get my own copy. Their Silver Age Sentinels setting was a decent take on superheroes using that system, and I dug their crossover with the 5e Champions.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

Definitely a fan of SaS as well.
Davies

Post by Davies »

Ares wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:47 pm I was a fairly big collector of BESM back in the day, I loved the flexibility when it came to designing attack powers and the general simplicity of the system. I supported the 4e Kickstarter and can't wait to get my own copy. Their Silver Age Sentinels setting was a decent take on superheroes using that system, and I dug their crossover with the 5e Champions.
One part of SAS survives in the current BESM -- Jade Naga and the Haud are terrorizing an anime multiverse therein.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
MisterB

Bilbo Baggins

Post by MisterB »