Emerald Flame's Character Builds

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Emerald_Flame300

Re: Emerald Flame's Character Builds

Post by Emerald_Flame300 »

All of the PROTECTORS OF THE CROWN are now converted and posted. Enjoy
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Emerald_Flame300 wrote:God Mars

I just wanted to say a few things about my GOD MARS build. I took some liberties in the build(s) so that they would fit more smoothly (I hope) into most campaign setting. The original design for the GOD MARS robot, had it 50 meters tall and weighing 1050 tons. At that size, the unit would seriously over-power most characters.

I mathatically shrank their sizes to MEDIUM and LARGE with the combined unit being HUGE.

I have not seen any of the anime and so I have not included any personalities or their actions.

I hope you enjoy the builds....
Huh, so that's what the Mighty Orbots thing was in Japan. That cartoon had one hell of an opening song- one of the best I've ever heard, actually.
Death Tribble

Post by Death Tribble »

Emerald_Flame300 wrote:Image
Picture by nJoo from DeviantArt.com

THE REAPER!!
I don't fear The Reaper.
No do the seasons. The Wind, the sun and the rain.
I can be like they are. I'll be able to fly.
Emerald_Flame300

Death Tribble wrote:
Emerald_Flame300 wrote:Image
Picture by nJoo from DeviantArt.com

THE REAPER!!
I don't fear The Reaper.
No do the seasons. The Wind, the sun and the rain.
I can be like they are. I'll be able to fly.

You might be a king or a little street sweeper,
but sooner or later you dance with the reaper.
Emerald_Flame300

BLACK SIREN

Strength 3
Stamina 4
Agility 6
Dexterity 5
Fighting 10
Intellect 2
Awareness 3
Presence 2

ADVANTAGES
Agile Feint, Attractive 2, Benefit, Security Clearance: Choose Clearance, Defensive Roll 2, Disarming (DC
16), Evasion 2, Improved Critical: Unarmed, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative 3, Improved Trip, Instant
Up, Seize Initiative

SKILLS
Acrobatics 6 (+12), Athletics 2 (+5), Close Combat: Unarmed 3 (+13), Deception 3 (+5), Expertise:
Streetwise 4 (+6), Insight 3 (+6), Intimidation 2 (+4), Investigation 3 (+5), Perception 2 (+5), Sleight of
Hand 4 (+9), Stealth 6 (+12), Technology 1 (+3), Vehicles 2 (+7)

OFFENSE
Initiative +18
Grab, +10 (DC Spec 13)
Throw, +5 (DC 18)
Unarmed, +13 (DC 18)

COMPLICATIONS
Motivation: Patriotism: Black Siren has a strong drive to follow the creed of Truth, Justice and the
American way!!
Relationship: Black Siren is in a relationship with Cat-Man.

LANGUAGES

English (N)

DEFENSE
Dodge 6, Parry 10, Fortitude 4, Toughness 6/4, Will 3

POWER POINTS
Abilities 70 + Powers 0 + Advantages 19 + Skills 21 (41 ranks) + Defenses 0 = 110

* Here is the first character from the JUSTICE GUILD of AMERICA!!! This was a group of characters that were shown in two (2) episodes of the JUSTICE LEAGUE cartoon show. They were thinly veiled representatives of the JUSTICE SOCIETY from the Golden Age.

* Black Siren is a homage to the Black Canary and Silk Spectre-esque characters. A kick-butt female who excels in hand-to-hand combat.

* One of the cool touches to the show was they showed a peak at the thinking of Golden Age characters... prejudices and all. Black Siren was always sent out to fetch drinks and snacks while the men discussed the situation. In another part, one of the other heros, The Streak, mentions to Green Lantern: John Stewart that he is a credit to his people.... a thinly veiled racist remark,
Emerald_Flame300

GREEN GUARDSMAN

Strength 2
Stamina 2
Agility 3
Dexterity 2
Fighting 4
Intellect 2
Awareness 3
Presence 2

ADVANTAGES
Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Assessment, Improved Critical: Guardian's Ring of Justice, Improved
Disarm, Improved Grab, Languages 1, Second Chance 2: WILL Saves

SKILLS
Athletics 2 (+4), Deception 3 (+5), Expertise: College Professor 3 (+5), Insight 3 (+6), Intimidation 1 (+3),
Investigation 3 (+5), Perception 2 (+5), Ranged Combat: Energy Blast: Shapeable Area Damage 10 3
(+5), Stealth 2 (+5), Treatment 2 (+4)

POWERS

Guardian's Ring of Justice (Removable)
* Flight: Flight 8 (Speed: 500 miles/hour, 1 mile/round)
* Immunity: Immunity 24 (Common Descriptor: Heat, Common Descriptor: Cold, Starvation & Thirst,
Suffocation: Breathing, Uncommon Descriptor: Radiation)
* Protective Shield: Protection 6 (+6 Toughness; Impervious, Sustained)
* Green Constructs
> Energy Blast: Shapeable Area Damage 10 ([0 active, 0/53 PP, 4/r+13], DC 25; Shapeable Area: 30
cft., DC 20, Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack, Penetrating 10, Precise, Split: 2 targets, Variable
Descriptor: close group - Energy / Force)
> Giant Green Hand: Move Object 8 ([0 active, 0/53 PP, 2/r+1], 6 tons; Precise)
> Green Jackhammer: Damage 10 ([0 active, 0/53 PP, 1/r+10], DC 25; Penetrating 10)
> Green Lasso: Cumulative Affliction 10 ([0 active, 0/53 PP, 3/r], 1st degree: Hindered and
Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Defenseless and Immobilized, Resisted by: Dodge, overcome by Damage or
Sleight of Hand, DC 20; Cumulative, Extra Condition, Increased Range: ranged; Limited Degree)
Shaped Energy: Create 10 ([0 active, 0/53 PP, 5/r+2], Volume: 1000 cft., DC 20; Impervious,
Movable, Precise, Selective, Stationary)

OFFENSE
Initiative +3
Energy Blast: Shapeable Area Damage 10 (DC 25)
Giant Green Hand: Move Object 8, +2 (DC 18)
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 12)
Green Jackhammer: Damage 10, +4 (DC 25)
Green Lasso: Cumulative Affliction 10, +2 (DC Fort/Will 20)
Throw, +2 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +4 (DC 17)

COMPLICATIONS
Power Loss: His ring does not work against ALUMINUM.
Responsibility: Green Guardsman is a college professor that teaches history.
Secret Identity: Only members of the JGA know Green Guardians true identity.

LANGUAGES
(N) English, German

DEFENSE
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 2, Toughness 8, Will 7

POWER POINTS
Abilities 40 + Powers 91 + Advantages 9 + Skills 12 (24 ranks) + Defenses 13 = 165

* Here is another JGA member. THE GREEN GUARDSMAN!!! The Guardsman is a Green Lantern homage in the style of the Golden Age Green Lantern. He has a green energy ring and can create energy constructs. Alan Scott would be proud.

* I added a little personality to the character by giving him the "College Professor" complication. In the two (2) episodes, they didn't really delve into the characters' backgrounds and so they are pretty 2-D. As I continue my builds... I will probably add a few extras, just to make the characters more interesting.

* When the original writing team of JUSTICE LEAGUE wanted to do an episode featuring the JSA... they were stopped as the powers-that-be felt that the episodes did not show them favorably and so the JL writers were not allowed to use them. To get around this, the JL writers, crafted thinly-veiled characters that were homages to the original JSA characters and wrote a story to explain them as an "alternate reality" of sorts.
Emerald_Flame300

THE STREAK!!!

Strength 2
Stamina 3
Agility 4
Dexterity 4
Fighting 5/3
Intellect 2
Awareness 3
Presence 3

ADVANTAGES
Agile Feint, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Evasion 2, Great Endurance, Improved Critical: Speed
Punching, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative 3, Improved Initiative 4, Improved Trip, Instant Up,
Leadership, Move-by Action, Seize Initiative, Takedown 2

SKILLS
Athletics 6 (+8), Close Combat: Unarmed 3 (+8), Expertise: Tactics 5 (+7), Insight 2 (+5), Investigation 2
(+4), Perception 5 (+8), Technology 3 (+5), Vehicles 1 (+5)

POWERS
"I'm just that fast!!" (Advantages: Improved Initiative 4)
Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 4 (Traits: Fighting +2 (+5))
* Immunity: Immunity 10 (Common Descriptor: Friction Heat)
* Quickness: Quickness 15 (Perform routine tasks in -15 time ranks)
* Speed: Speed 15 (Speed: 64000 miles/hour, 120 miles/round)

Speed abilities
* "Everyone gets a fist!!': Strength-based Burst Area Damage 8 (DC 25; Burst Area 2: 60 feet radius
sphere, DC 18; Inaccurate: -2)
* "Fast as fast can me": Movement 3 (Wall-crawling 2: full speed, Water Walking 1: you sink if you are
prone; Limited: Only while running)
* "Nope!! Missed again!!": Deflect 15
* "So many fists!! So little time": Strength-based Damage 5 (DC 22; Multiattack, Reach (melee) 2:
10 ft.)
* "Get this out of my way!!": Cylinder Area Move Object 10 (25 tons, DC 25; Cylinder Area: 30 feet cylinder, DC
20, Damaging; Limited: Touch Range [1 extra rank], Limited Direction: Away only)
* "Say hello to my little fist!!": Strength-based Damage 10 (DC 27; Inaccurate: -2)
* "Running in circles can be fun!!" Affliction: Shapeable Area Affliction 10 (Linked; 1st degree: Hindered, 2nd degree: Prone, DC 20;
Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Shapeable Area: 30 cft., DC 20; Instant Recovery, Limited Degree)
Damage: Shapeable Area Damage 6 (Linked; DC 21; Shapeable Area: 30 cft., DC 16)

OFFENSE
Initiative +32
"Everyone gets a fist!!': Strength-based Burst Area Damage 8 (DC 25)
"So many fists!! So little time": Strength-based Damage 5, +5 (DC 22)
Affliction: Shapeable Area Affliction 10 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 20)
Damage: Shapeable Area Damage 6 (DC 21)
Grab, +5 (DC Spec 12)
Moving Debris: Cylinder Area Move Object 10 (DC 25)
Super-Punch: Strength-based Damage 10, +3 (DC 27)
Throw, +4 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 17)

COMPLICATIONS
Motivation: Doing Good: The Streak has sworn to use his powers to fight evil to protect the weak.
Secret Identity: Nobody, outside of the JGA knows The Streak's reak identity.

LANGUAGES
(N) English

DEFENSE
Dodge 12, Parry 8, Fortitude 5, Toughness 5/3, Will 5

POWER POINTS
Abilities 48 + Powers 77 + Advantages 19 + Skills 14 (27 ranks) + Defenses 15 = 173

Here is the STREAK. As with the other characters, he is an homage to one of the original JSA characters... any guesses? TAA DAA!!!! The Flash!!

A classic speedster with a pretty standard package of powers. I gave them some funny names as I felt that it fit the character.
Emerald_Flame300

TOM TURBINE

Strength 9/3
Stamina 10/5
Agility 4/2
Dexterity 5/3
Fighting 5
Intellect 8
Awareness 3
Presence 3

ADVANTAGES
All-out Attack, Artificer, Assessment, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll, Diehard, Eidetic Memory,
Fearless, Great Endurance, Improved Critical: Trubine Punch: Strength-based Damage 8, Improved Hold,
Inventor, Leadership, Power Attack, Precise Attack (All) 4, Quick Draw, Skill Mastery: Technology, Wellinformed

SKILLS
Athletics 3 (+12), Close Combat: Unarmed 3 (+8), Expertise: Mechanical Engineering 6 (+14), Expertise:
Nuclear Physics 8 (+16), Investigation 3 (+11), Perception 4 (+7), Technology 9 (+17), Treatment 1 (+9),
Vehicles 3 (+8)

POWERS

Turbine Belt (Removable)
* Turbine Flight: Flight 7 (Speed: 250 miles/hour, 0.5 miles/round)

Turbine Powered Abilities
* Turbine Punch: Strength-based Damage 8 (DC 27)
* Turbine Charging:
* Enhanced Trait 30
> Strength +6 (+9)
> Stamina +5 (+10)
> Agility +2 (+4),
> Dexterity +2 (+5))

OFFENSE
Initiative +4
Grab, +5 (DC Spec 19)
Throw, +5 (DC 24)
Turbine Punch: Strength-based Damage 8, +8 (DC 27)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 24)

COMPLICATIONS
Motivation: Justice: Tom Turbine is on a personal quest to use his technology to help mankind and fight
evil, whereever it might be.
Motivation: Responsibility: Tom Turbine is the leader of the Justice Guild of America.

LANGUAGES
English (N)

DEFENSE
Dodge 7, Parry 5, Fortitude 10, Toughness 11/10, Will 8

POWER POINTS
Abilities 64 + Powers 36 + Advantages 22 + Skills 20 (40 ranks) + Defenses 8 = 150
Last edited by Emerald_Flame300 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Emerald_Flame300

CAT-MAN

Strength 3
Stamina 3
Agility 4
Dexterity 4
Fighting 5
Intellect 1
Awareness 3
Presence 2

ADVANTAGES
Agile Feint, All-out Attack, Assessment, Chokehold, Contacts, Daze (Intimidation), Equipment 7, Evasion 2,
Grabbing Finesse, Great Endurance, Improved Critical: Cat-Paw Gauntlets, Improved Disarm, Improved
Grab, Improved Initiative 2, Improved Smash, Improved Trip, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Prone
Fighting, Seize Initiative, Uncanny Dodge

SKILLS
Acrobatics 4 (+8), Athletics 5 (+8), Close Combat: Unarmed 6 (+11), Deception 1 (+3), Expertise: Tactics
3 (+4), Insight 3 (+6), Intimidation 4 (+6), Investigation 3 (+4), Perception 1 (+4), Stealth 4 (+8) Vehicle 4 (+8)

POWERS

Cat-Claw Climbing Gear (Removable)
Movement: Movement 2 (Swinging, Wall-crawling 1: -1 speed rank)

Cat-Paw Gauntlets (Removable)
* Cat-paw Punch: Strength-based Damage 6 (DC 24)
* Cat-Scratch: Strength-based Damage 6 (DC 24; Penetrating 8)

Protective Suit (Removable)
* Armor Weave: Protection 6 (+6 Toughness; Impervious)
Cat-Sense System: Senses 5 (Accurate: Vision, Acute: Vision, Extended: Vision 1: x10, Low-light
Vision)

EQUIPMENT

Cat Belt (13)
> Binoculars
> Camera
> Commlink
> Fire Extinguisher
> Flashlight
> Gas Mask
> Handcuffs
> Lock Release Gun
> Mini-tracer
> Multi-tool
> Rebreather
> Restraints
> Toolkit (Basic)

* Motorcycle w/ Separating Sidecar, (SEE BELOW)

OFFENSE
Initiative +12
Cat-paw Punch: Strength-based Damage 6, +5 (DC 24)
Grab, +5 (DC Spec 14)
Strike: Strength-based Damage 6, +5 (DC 24)
Throw, +4 (DC 18)
Unarmed, +11 (DC 18)

LANGUAGES
(N) English

DEFENSE
Dodge 9, Parry 9, Fortitude 7, Toughness 9, Will 8

POWER POINTS
Abilities 50 + Powers 33 + Advantages 29 + Skills 17 (34 ranks) + Defenses 18 = 147

Motorcycle w/ Separating Sidecar - PL 9
Strength 2
Defense 0
Toughness 8
Size Medium

Features:
Navigation System 2
Remote Control

POWERS
* Jump Boosters: Leaping 2 (Leap 30 feet at 8 miles/hour)
* Speed: Speed 6 (Speed: 120 miles/hour, 1800 feet/round)

POWER POINTS
Abilities 2 + Powers 8 + Advantages 0 + Features 3 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 3 + Equipment 0 (0
ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 16

Here is the CAT-MAN build for the Justice Guild of America. With this character, I have completed the team's line-up... in all their Golden Age splender. Cat-Man is really an interesting character.... an apparent cross between Wild Cat (the brawler) and Batman... Heavy on the Adam West persona!!

Cat-Man is more of a dare-devil for the team. In the cartoon episode, he rides his motorcycle into a hotel, up in an elevator and then races up a flight of stairs to the roof and then jumps off of the roof onto the top of a passing blimp. It was pretty cool, in a very campy bat-style. (See previous Adam West comment)

The motorcycle was hard to figure out. SO... I built it as a standard motorcycle with a few bonuses. In the show, it operated as a standard motorcycle with a side-car. In another scene, Cat-Man pressed a button and a set of handle bars popped out in the side-car and the passenger was able to control the bike, (REMOTE CONTROL?) while Cat-Man jumped off. In yet another scene,the side-car was jettisoned and was able to continue rolling safely. Black Siren seemed to ride in the side-car most often, unless their plucky sidekick / mascot Ray Thompson (insert young kid here).

Since Cat-Man is so strongly resembling Batman and can be seen wearing a "utility belt" in the two (2) episodes, I built the character with a Cat-Belt (IE: Utility belt).
Emerald_Flame300

Re: Emerald Flame's Character Builds (Green Lantern: Rov'Rr)

GREEN LANTERN: ROV'RR

Strength 2
Stamina 2
Agility 2
Dexterity 0
Fighting 3
Intellect 0
Awareness 2
Presence -2

ADVANTAGES
Animal Empathy, Improved Trip

SKILLS
Close Combat: Wild Instincts 2 (+5), Perception 4 (+6), Ranged Combat: RIng-Slinging 3 (+3), Stealth 4
(+6)

POWERS

* Animal Senses: Senses 3 (Linked; Acute: Olfactory, Low-light Vision, Tracking: Olfactory 1: -1 speed
rank)

Green Lantern Power Ring (Removable)
* A.I. and Database: Feature 2
* Communication: Senses 1 (Communication Link: Comm. Link to Central Battery)
* Flight
> Flight: Flight 14 (Linked; Speed: 32000 miles/hour, 60 miles/round)
> Movement: Movement 4 (Linked; Environmental Adaptation: Zero-G, Space Travel 3: other galaxies)
* Force Field
* Immunity: Immunity 10 (Linked; Life Support)
* Protection: Protection 10 (Linked; +10 Toughness; Impervious)
* Force Manipulation Array
* Force Blaster: Damage 10 ([0 active, 0/31 PP, 3/r], DC 25; Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack)
* Force Bubble: Burst Area Immunity 10 (Life Support; Affects Others, Burst Area: 30 feet radius
sphere, Reach (ranged): 5 ft.)
* Force Constructs: Create 10 ([0 active, 0/31 PP, 2/r], Volume: 1000 cft., DC 20)
* Lifting: Move Object 10 ([0 active, 0/31 PP, 2/r+1], 25 tons; Precise)
* Mobile Constructs: Create 10 ([0 active, 0/31 PP, 3/r], Volume: 1000 cft., DC 20; Movable)
* Scanning Beam: Senses 3 (Analytical: Auditory, Analytical: Chemical, Analytical: Visual)
* Universal Translator: Comprehend 4 (Languages - Read All, Languages - Speak All, Languages -
Understand All, Languages - You're Understood)

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Force Blaster: Damage 10, +3 (DC 25)
Grab, +3 (DC Spec 12)
Lifting: Move Object 10, +3 (DC 20)
Throw, +3 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +5 (DC 17)

COMPLICATIONS

* Disability: Cannot speak without the use of his ring.
* Disability: Does not have hands. Can only fine manipulate objects with the ring.
* POWER LOSS: The power ring needs periodic recharging and issues a warning as its power runs low.
* WEAKNESS: Power ring's FORCE MANIPULATION ARRAY is limited to ranks no greater than the
wearer's WILL rank, so these values will typically be less, as will the ring's overall cost for the wielder.

LANGUAGES
Native Language

DEFENSE
Dodge 6, Parry 7, Fortitude 8, Toughness 12, Will 10

POWER POINTS
Abilities 12 + Powers 99 + Advantages 2 + Skills 7 (13 ranks) + Defenses 22 = 142

What you have before you is a joke that popped into my head while reading a Green Lantern comic. My son is a big fan of the Red Lantern Corp and he loves Dex-Starr, the ring-wearing cat from Earth. The back story of Dex-Starr is that a homeless kitty from Earth is cornered and in danger. The cat's natural anger at it's bad life after being dumped in the street, manifested as Rage and thusly called to the Red Lantern ring. The cat was bestowed with a Red Lantern ring and became... DEX-STARR!! ... his original name was Dexter... so there you have it.

NOW.... To keep cosmic balance... I figured that the Green Lanterns should be given the chance to recruit their own house-hold pet.

SO... here you go.... ROV-RR!!

Rover, was a neglected dog that was shunted from one shelter to another. Rover had been dropped off when his owner has died in a car accident and his owner's family was unwilling to keep him. No matter the bad conditions he dwelt in, Rover kept his sense of self and refused to become another sad story of neglect.

During the Darkest Night, the shelter that Rover was housed in was badly damaged. His cage was smashed open and he was able to get out. Instead of running for freedom, he stayed behind and barked loudly until a passerby heard him and was able to rescue other animals. At this same time, a Green Lantern ring was looking for a host.

As Rover was standing in the rubble, a green glowing ring descended before him... stating....

"Rover grr woof woof Earth, Woof woof grrr woof grr grr woof woof grr grr grr woof snarl woof woof woof Green Lantern Corp."

TRANSLATED AS:

"Rover of Earth.. You have shown to have strong willpower and the ability to overcome great fear. Welcome to the Green Lantern Corp."

As so the story is told.
Last edited by Emerald_Flame300 on Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Sweet Justice Guild builds.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Emerald_Flame300

GREEN LANTERN: LAIRA

Strength 2
Stamina 1
Agility 4
Dexterity 4
Fighting 8
Intellect 2
Awareness 1
Presence 1

ADVANTAGES
All-out Attack, Attractive, Chokehold, Close Attack, Defensive Roll, Fearless, Grabbing Finesse, Improved
Critical: Unarmed, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Takedown

SKILLS
Acrobatics 3 (+7), Athletics 5 (+7), Close Combat: Combat Instincts 8 (+16), Expertise: Royalty 6 (+8),
Insight 2 (+3), Intimidation 3 (+4), Investigation 2 (+4), Perception 4 (+5), Ranged Combat: Ring-Slinging 3
(+7), Stealth 4 (+8), Technology 1 (+3), Vehicles 2 (+6)

POWERS
Communication: Senses 1 (Communication Link: Comm. Link to Central Battery)
* Flight
Flight: Flight 14 (Linked; Speed: 32000 miles/hour, 60 miles/round)
Movement: Movement 4 (Linked; Environmental Adaptation: Zero-G, Space Travel 3: other galaxies)
* Force Field
Force Manipulation Array
* Force Blaster: Damage 10 ([0 active, 0/31 PP, 3/r], DC 25; Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack)
* Force Bubble: Burst Area Immunity 10 (Life Support; Affects Others, Burst Area: 30 feet radius
sphere, DC 20, Reach (ranged): 5 ft.)
* Force Constructs: Create 10 ([0 active, 0/31 PP, 2/r], Volume: 1000 cft., DC 20)
* Melee Weapons: Damage 10 (DC 25; Penetrating 10, Variable Descriptor: close group - Melee
Weapons)
* Mobile Constructs: Create 10 ([0 active, 0/31 PP, 3/r], Volume: 1000 cft., DC 20; Movable)
* Scanning Beam: Senses 3 (Analytical: Auditory, Analytical: Chemical, Analytical: Visual)
* Universal Translator: Comprehend 4 (Languages - Read All, Languages - Speak All, Languages -

OFFENSE
Initiative +4
Force Blaster: Damage 10, +7 (DC 25)
Grab, +9 (DC Spec 14)
Lifting: Move Object 10, +7 (DC 20)
Melee Weapons: Damage 10, +9 (DC 25)
Throw, +7 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +17 (DC 17)

COMPLICATIONS
POWER LOSS: The power ring needs periodic recharging and issues a warning as its power runs low.
WEAKNESS: Power ring's FORCE MANIPULATION ARRAY is limited to ranks no greater than the
wearer's WILL rank, so these values will typically be less, as will the ring's overall cost for the wielder.

LANGUAGES
Native Language

DEFENSE
Dodge 8, Parry 12, Fortitude 7, Toughness 12/11, Will 9

POWER POINTS
Abilities 46 + Powers 96 + Advantages 11 + Skills 22 (43 ranks) + Defenses 22 = 197

As per Emerald Knights:
"Once a princess, Laira is sent on her first solo mission to her homeworld to deal with charges that her people are attacking the Khunds unprovoked. Standing in her way, Laira quickly defeats her father's mistress and her belittling brother. But when she faces her father she is saddened to learn that the recent war crimes were his own decision. He has been driven into rage and jealousy by the loss of honor that Laira's ring chose her and not him when the Khunds attacked Jayd. Laira is ultimately able to defeat her father who admits she has truly earned her adulthood. He then commits ritual suicide to maintain his honor."
Last edited by Emerald_Flame300 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Emerald_Flame300

Re: Emerald Flame's Character Builds. Green Lantern Avra (The first construct user)

GREEN LANTERN: AVRA

Strength 1
Stamina 1
Agility 2
Dexterity 2
Fighting 2
Intellect 3
Awareness 3
Presence 2

ADVANTAGES
Beginner's Luck, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll, Improved Trip, Improvised Tools, Leadership, Ultimate
Effort: Increase weapon damage

SKILLS
Expertise: Record Keeping 6 (+9), Insight 4 (+7), Perception 3 (+6), Ranged Combat: RIng-Slinging 2 (+4),
Stealth 1 (+3)

POWERS
* Communication: Senses 1 (Communication Link: Comm. Link to Central Battery)
* Flight
Flight: Flight 14 (Linked; Speed: 32000 miles/hour, 60 miles/round)
Movement: Movement 4 (Linked; Environmental Adaptation: Zero-G, Space Travel 3: other galaxies)
* Force Field
* Force Manipulation Array
sphere, DC 20, Reach (ranged): 5 ft.)
* Force Weapons: Damage 10 ([0 active, 0/31 PP, 3/r+1], DC 25; Increased Range: ranged,
Multiattack, Variable Descriptor: close group - Blaster / Melee)

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Force Weapons: Damage 10, +4 (DC 25)
Grab, +2 (DC Spec 11)
Lifting: Move Object 10, +4 (DC 20)
Throw, +4 (DC 16)
Unarmed, +2 (DC 16)

COMPLICATIONS
POWER LOSS: The power ring needs periodic recharging and issues a warning as its power runs low.
WEAKNESS: Power ring's FORCE MANIPULATION ARRAY is limited to ranks no greater than the

LANGUAGES
Native Language

DEFENSE
Dodge 6, Parry 7, Fortitude 6, Toughness 12/11, Will 10

POWER POINTS
Abilities 32 + Powers 92 + Advantages 7 + Skills 8 (16 ranks) + Defenses 21 = 160
Avra, a scribe to the Guardians, is chosen by the final of the first four power rings despite having no skill or aptitude as a warrior. Avra and the other three original Green Lanterns, G'Hu, Wachet, and Blu, are immediately tasked with stopping the Dominators, an aggressive species which is invading solar system after solar system. Blu is the first Green Lantern killed in battle, whereupon with defeat apparently at hand, Avra uses his willpower and imagination as a writer to continue the fight: He creates the first construct from his ring, a sword, which is used to wreak havoc amongst the alien war armada. Following Avra’s lead the other two Lanterns, G'Hu and Wachet, also create their own distinct power ring constructs, and the battle is won.
The power to shape constructs from the power rings becomes standard operating procedure, and Avra rises in prestige among the growing Green Lantern Corps. After his death, Avra's ring is passed down and ultimately comes into the possession of Abin Sur, who is then succeeded by Hal Jordan.

That is the story in a nut-shell... The part that they don't say is that Avra creates a sword construct that slices through the Dominator's ship. This is the reason that I gave him the "Ultimate Effort: Increase weapon damage" advantage. When he focuses, he can boost the damage of his "damage".
Last edited by Emerald_Flame300 on Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald_Flame300

Re: Emerald Flame's Character Builds (Myror)

MYROR
* Pronounced Mirror

Dexterity 2
Fighting 2
Intellect 2
Awareness 2
Presence 2

ADVANTAGES
Attractive 2, Daze (Deception), Eidetic Memory, Jack-of-all-trades, Set-up, Taunt, Teamwork

SKILLS
Acrobatics 1 (+3), Athletics 2 (+4), Expertise: Current Events 3 (+5), Expertise: Popular Culture 4 (+6),
Insight 5 (+7), Investigation 4 (+6), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 3 (+5), Vehicles 1 (+3)

POWERS
Nemesis: Variable 8 (powers suited to an opponent; Action 2: free, Increased Duration: continuous;
Limited: Choice of Powers)
Polymath: Variable 2 (skills suited to an opponent; Action: move, Increased Duration: continuous; Limited:
Choice of Skills)

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Grab, +2 (DC Spec 12)
Throw, +2 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +2 (DC 17)

COMPLICATIONS
Disability: Myror has NO memory of her life before, waking up
in the backseat of a car in the parking lot of drive-in theatre.
She has total amnesia. Her combat abilities seem to be an
innate ability.
Motivation: Acceptance: Acceptance: Myror has a strong feeling that she
does not have a true identity of her own. Because of this, she
has a drive to be accepted by those around her.

LANGUAGES
(N) English

DEFENSE
Dodge 4, Parry 4, Fortitude 4, Toughness 2, Will 5

POWER POINTS
Abilities 32 + Powers 88 + Advantages 8 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Defenses 9 = 150

Myror (pronounced mirror) is a stunning brunette who is an enigma to even herself. The beginning of her life, as she knows it now, began when she awoke in the back seat of a car in the middle of an empty drive-in movie parking lot. She had no ID on her and the car she had been found in was reported stolen. She was dressed with no signs of assault. She has no idea of her name or any other aspect of her previous life. Myror's powers are also a mystery. Her powers are unconscious and react to her situation without Myror actually having control over them.
She can adapt her powers to almost any situation or opponent.. If she is confronted by an opponent, her powers change to mirror theirs. She gains heat powers when fighting a cold user.. etc. This effectively makes her able to battle any foe with the most effective power.
Myror also can manifest skills to deal with a situation. It is unknown how she does this as she can gain knowledge and abilities that she apparently never learned or previously had.
Last edited by Emerald_Flame300 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald_Flame300

VALI: God of the Battlefield

Strength 13
Stamina 4
Agility 3
Dexterity 3
Fighting 3
Intellect 1,
Awareness 3
Presence 2

ADVANTAGES
Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Assessment, Close Attack 4, Fearless,
Improved Critical 2 (Hammer Strike: Strength-based Strike 4),
Improved Initiative, Improved Smash, Interpose, Languages 1, Power
Attack, Precise Attack (Ranged, Concealment), Second Chance
(TOUGH Saves), Weapon Break

SKILLS
Athletics 1 (+14), Close Combat (Unarmed) 4 (+7), Expertise (History)
2 (+3), Insight 2 (+5), Perception 1 (+4), Ranged Combat (Suit
Ranged Weapons) 1 (+4), Technology 5 (+6), Treatment 1 (+2)

POWERS

* Armor of TYR (Removable)
* Enhanced AGL: Enhanced Agility 2 (+2 AGL)
* Enhanced Dexterity: Enhanced Dexterity 2 (+2 DEX)
* Enhanced Musculature: Power-lifting 8 (Mystical, +8 STR for
lifting)
* Enhanced Strength: Enhanced Strength 5 (Technological, +5
STR)
* Enviro-Adaptation: Variable 3 (Mystical; Reaction 3
(reaction); Limited (Environmental Protections Only), Limited (Must first
encounter hazard))
* Environmental Protection: Immunity 12 (Mystical, Critical
Hits, Life Support)
* Hyper-Dense Armor: Protection 8 (Mystical, +8 Toughness;
Impervious)
* Sensor Suite: Senses 6 (Mystical, Detect: Visual 1, Direction
* Sense, Distance Sense, Infravision, Radio, Time Sense)
* Enhanced Musculature: Enhanced Trait 10 (Mystical, Strength +5 (+13))

Seismic Hammer (Removable)
* Hammer Strike: Strength-based Strike 4 (Technological, DC 25)
* Seismic Shockwave: Affliction 1
(Mystical, 1st degree: Hindered, 2nd degree: Immobile, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Resisted
by: Fortitude, DC 11)

OFFENSE
Initiative +7
Grab, +7 (DC 28)
Hammer Strike: Strength-based Strike 4, +10 (DC 25)
Seismic Shockwave: Affliction 1, +7 (DC Fort 11)
Throw, +3 (DC 28)
Unarmed, +10 (DC 25)

COMPLICATIONS
Obsession: Believes himself to be the mortal vessel of Vali.
Quirk: Actually beleives that he is the Earthly host of Vali, the Norse
god of the battlefield.

LANGAUGES
English, Norweigian

DEFENSE
Dodge 4, Parry 3, Fortitude 7, Toughness 12, Will 4

POWER POINTS
Abilities 36 + Powers 82 + Advantages 18 + Skills 9 (17 ranks) +
Defenses 5 = 150

* In mythology, Vali was a son of Loki, the Trickster. Vali is listed as the "God of the Battlefield". The look of the armor and the large... err.. Huge hammer he is wielding made me think Norse. A battle suit wearing Nordic-themed villian with a "bad attitude".

* His favorite tactic is to cripple his opponents with a well-placed blow and then proceed to beat them into the ground. His armor is designed to soak up damage without his being overly agile. He is the preverbial walking tank.
Last edited by Emerald_Flame300 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.