PALLADIUM STUDIOS 3e: The PALADINS(OOC THREAD)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: PALLADIUM STUDIOS 3e: The ELITE(OOC THREAD)

Post by MacynSnow »

All i need is for Tony & Neo to post up...
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Done!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

So, i hope none of you have weak constitutions... :D
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Bah, we'll mamage. All those poornpeople though... I hope Andy is ready to perform some surgery with that Soul knife of his.

Also, how much did she loose by? Will need to know for the enhanced strength and stamina he received as a result. It should be enough to bend some metal though.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:35 pm Bah, we'll mamage. All those poornpeople though... I hope Andy is ready to perform some surgery with that Soul knife of his.

Also, how much did she loose by? Will need to know for the enhanced strength and stamina he received as a result. It should be enough to bend some metal though.
She just lost by two points, so i don't think you'll get much outta it.

As for the people: you guy's realize that there was going to be more than 100 folks there, right? Usual events like that usually have upwards of 500 or more, plus it's still an operating Studio so.....let's just say the 100 i mentioned might be the lucky bastards...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

+1 strength and stamina, then.

Poor bastards. Let's do what we can to help them... However that may be.
------------
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Yes indeed! Hopefully they can be calmed down/reasoned with and don't just start to rampage when they realise the state they are in...
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Not teleportation, Derek just guided CK's running at 120MPH (1,800 feet/move).
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

I was tempted to originally have anyone looking in the crater make a DC19 Will save or be Stunned for 1 turn due to the shear Horror your looking at(i was even going to add a bit involving seeing a baby's head briefly "float up" from within the mass), but chickened out at the last second... :lol:
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:48 am Not teleportation, Derek just guided CK's running at 120MPH (1,800 feet/move).
You and I know that, but Cole? He may as well have been teleported.
------------
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

ok
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Think about it from a "Normal" perspective Flynnarrel. One second Cole is standing in ...about the middle of the Sound studios, the next second he's almost dead center in the Backlot. To him it IS Teleportation. A "Normal" mind can't process speed like that, but YOURS can.

I always thought of Superspeed this way: in "Normal" Science, a body can only travel a certain speed(owing to body mass, biology and Air resistance)with the Cheetah being the fastest land animal. In the case of beings with Superspeed, all it's doing is removing the thing's that keep you from going faster. For instance; instead of walking or running with your body in a vertical position(Back straight, all that jazz), you instinctively lean more into a horizontal position(leaning too far forward as you walk, running in a 'Sprinter's' position). Everything appears to 'slow down' for you not because your brain is going faster, but your processing all the available information you brain is normally giving you (we actually miss a lot of stuff our brain tell's us because we don't pick up on it in time to do anything with it.).
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

The baby head would be a bit crazy. The mechanical enforcement of being stunned, unless there was some non rp repercussions, is something I usually don't do. I can see the reasoning behind doing it though.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

mrdent12 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:45 pm The baby head would be a bit crazy. The mechanical enforcement of being stunned, unless there was some non rp repercussions, is something I usually don't do. I can see the reasoning behind doing it though.
I was thinking of taking this in a more MnM/CoC direction, with body horror and "Things Man was not ment to Know", the whole spread. I changed my mind when i decided to go "Old Hollywood meets Real Heroes&Villians", but i'll keep it around for(hopefully) my next Storyarch....
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

"Things man was not meant to know", huh? Allow me to present theme music for a change of pace...
------------