WAIFU WARZ - MISC. BUILDS - THE INCREADIBLE (NON)SHRINKING MAN

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Batgirl III

Re: WAIFU WARZ - HUSBANDO WARZ - THE STRANGER WITH THE BIG IRON ON HIS HIP

Post by Batgirl III »

Incidentally, the “Big Iron” which gave the song its name is a real firearm. It used the frame and cylinder of a Great Western Arms Company licensed copy of the Colt Single Action Army revolver, a 12" barrel made from an 1892 Winchester rifle, and the grips from a Colt 1860 Army. Chambered in .44-40 Winchester... Yeah, that’s a rifle cartridge.

Marty Robbins happened to be in the shop of the gunsmith who built it, Andy Anderson. He became so fascinated by the weapon, he wrote and recorded the song that same week.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Batgirl III wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:15 am Incidentally, the “Big Iron” which gave the song its name is a real firearm. It used the frame and cylinder of a Great Western Arms Company licensed copy of the Colt Single Action Army revolver, a 12" barrel made from an 1892 Winchester rifle, and the grips from a Colt 1860 Army. Chambered in .44-40 Winchester... Yeah, that’s a rifle cartridge.

Marty Robbins happened to be in the shop of the gunsmith who built it, Andy Anderson. He became so fascinated by the weapon, he wrote and recorded the song that same week.
From what i heard, that gun was a BEAST to fire. You could punch a hole through a Riot Shield with it.
In a Zombie Apocalypse, after getting a Calvary Sabre(Slicing is easier than hacking or stabbing and you can hit more than one) and a Hatchet, THAT'd be my go-to weapon
squirrelly-sama

Post by squirrelly-sama »

Things basically a hand cannon, I'm pretty sure you can break your wrist if you shoot it wrong.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

The most powerful revolver I’ve ever fired with regularity was my Smith & Wesson M29 chambered in .44 Magnum (yes, the same gun “Dirty” Harry uses) which I usually fed 240 gr JHP Remington ammunition to... Something like 1,500± ft/s muzzle velocity.

The .44-40 Winchester that the “Big Iron” is chambered for actually has a similar muzzle velocities to a .44 magnum, about 1,200± ft/s depending on load.

The reputation as a “hand cannon” is well deserved, you could have broken your wrist with it if you were extremely careless, but that would take some seriously bad form. You’re probably gonna sprain something if you don’t grip it right. Most of the time, the problem new users had was flinching in fearful anticipation of the recoil and throwing their shot off target. Still, the recoil is a bear and I never saw much advantage to the .44 magnum over the .357 magnum which I prefer for everyday carry (when I didn’t have to carry my officially issued weapon).

Some people just love big booms, big smoke clouds, big muzzle flashes, and big recoil... Which I admit can be fun for the occasional day at the range (I do so love my LeMat) but I’ve never been a fan of such a thing for regular use. But, then again, I don’t live anywhere near polar bears or mountain lions.
squirrelly-sama

WAIFU WARZ - VILLAINOUS VILLAINESS - Siren (PL8)

"Listen to the sound of my voice
Soon you'll find you don't have a choice
Captured in the web of my song
Soon you'll all be singing along."

Siren - PL 8
Sex: Female
Height: 5'8" | Weight: 100 | Hair: Red | Eyes: Red
Role: The Saboteur, The Seductress, The Manipulator, The Femme Fatale, The Bitch

Waifu Stats
Division - Light Weight
Series - None
Focus - Social-Fu, Manipulator, Mastermind
Waifu Typing - Seductress, Onee-san, Mean Girl, Tsuntsun

Strength 0, Stamina 2, Agility 2, Dexterity 1, Fighting 0, Intellect 0, Awareness 2, Presence 4

Advantages
Attractive 2, Fascinate (Expertise: Performance), Improved Initiative, Manipulator: Use Deception for Tactical Expertise Checks, Set-up, Skill Mastery: Expertise (PRE): Performance, Smooth Talker, Taunt, Well-informed

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+6), Deception 6 (+10), Expertise (PRE): Performance 10 (+14), Insight 4 (+6), Intimidation 4 (+8), Perception 2 (+4), Persuasion 6 (+10), Stealth 4 (+6)

Powers
Beauty Untarnished: Protection 4 (+4 Toughness; Subtle: subtle)
Queen of The Hill: Immunity 10 (Emotion Effects, Interaction Skills; Limited: Beaten by HP usage)
Siren Song
. . Bewitch: Concentration Perception Area Affliction 8 (1st degree: Impaired, Entranced, 2nd degree: Disabled, Stunned, Resisted by: Will, DC 18; Perception Area: DC 18 - Hearing, Concentration, Extra Condition, Insidious, Precise; Limited Degree, Notes: Transformed to Powerless)
. . Cruel Words: Damage 8 (DC 23; Alternate Resistance (no cost): Will, Increased Range 2: perception, Insidious, Secondary Effect, Subtle: subtle; Sense-dependent: Hearing)
. . Hypnotic Words: Perception Area Concentration Weaken 8 (Affects: Will, Resisted by: Will, DC 18; Perception Area: DC 18 - Hearing, Concentration, Insidious, Subtle: subtle)
. . Siren's Call: Summon 5 (Horde, Multiple Minions: 2 minions, Sacrifice, Type (General): Civilians; Source: Crowds, Notes: Summons another Student build, student is often blackmailed or otherwise looking for an opprotunity to betray her. They cannot be dismissed or changed for others if they decide to work against her.)
. . Under My Spell: Concentration Perception Area Affliction 8 (1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 18; Perception Area: DC 18 - Hearing, Concentration, Insidious, Subtle: subtle)

Offense
Initiative +6
Bewitch: Concentration Perception Area Affliction 8 (DC Will 18)
Cruel Words: Damage 8 (DC Will 23)
Grab, +0 (DC Spec 10)
Hypnotic Words: Perception Area Concentration Weaken 8 (DC Will 18)
Throw, +1 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +0 (DC 15)
Under My Spell: Concentration Perception Area Affliction 8 (DC Will 18)

Complications
Alignment - Chaotic Bitch: A bitch for the sake of being a bitch. When asked why she does such horrible things to people, even when there doesn't seem to be any benefit she will admit without hesitation "Because I Can". She petty, vindictive, and more than willing to ruin the lives of others simply because she has the ability to do so.
Identity: Siren keeps her powers a secret, rather than using them in fights she prefers to work behind the scenes and act subtly. She will shy away from most direct confrontation until it's time to complete whatever scheme she's in the middle of.
Motivation: Thrills: Siren does what she does simply because she can with no remorse or guilt. She has no sense of loyalty or love, willing to drop her allies when they become inconvenient or show pity on some random girl and put her on the fast track to popularity because she finds them interesting.
Weakness - The Power of Friendship: As her powers feeds off the negative emotions and darker desires in the human heart Siren's powers can be combated with more wholesome intentions and positive emotions such as Friendship or Love.

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 6, Toughness 6, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 22 + Powers 40 + Advantages 10 + Skills 20 (40 ranks) + Defenses 28 = 120

Notes:
A seductive singer, the Siren is a threat unlike most that heroes face. She doesn't rely on brute force but instead acts like a saboteur, working behind the scenes to get what she wants. She manipulates those around her without them ever noticing to place the pieces where she wants them.

Essentially a suped up version of my School Girl Nemesis build. Siren functions as a non-combat villain for a more interaction heavy game. She can come in out of nowhere and turn all the Heroes' allies against them while they are unable to retaliate. She can also work as mysterious mastermind villain, moving the PCs to her designs to set up some greater scheme.

Some house-rules for her:
Smooth Talker - a Custom advantage that allows her to make her interaction skills Subtle/Insidious as she desires. It is representative of a way with words that make seem like listener came to the conclusions themselves when it was her manipulation all along.

Interaction AC: Perception Area effects can be targeted similar to Interaction Effects, but this requires an attack check using the Effects Ranks vs the targets' Insight or Will.

Concentration: Normal Concentration kind of sucks, rather than just skipping future attack checks while an Effect is concentrated on the target cannot make Saves to remove the effect without using their own action.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Batgirl III wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:46 am The most powerful revolver I’ve ever fired with regularity was my Smith & Wesson M29 chambered in .44 Magnum (yes, the same gun “Dirty” Harry uses) which I usually fed 240 gr JHP Remington ammunition to... Something like 1,500± ft/s muzzle velocity.

The .44-40 Winchester that the “Big Iron” is chambered for actually has a similar muzzle velocities to a .44 magnum, about 1,200± ft/s depending on load.

The reputation as a “hand cannon” is well deserved, you could have broken your wrist with it if you were extremely careless, but that would take some seriously bad form. You’re probably gonna sprain something if you don’t grip it right. Most of the time, the problem new users had was flinching in fearful anticipation of the recoil and throwing their shot off target. Still, the recoil is a bear and I never saw much advantage to the .44 magnum over the .357 magnum which I prefer for everyday carry (when I didn’t have to carry my officially issued weapon).

Some people just love big booms, big smoke clouds, big muzzle flashes, and big recoil... Which I admit can be fun for the occasional day at the range (I do so love my LeMat) but I’ve never been a fan of such a thing for regular use. But, then again, I don’t live anywhere near polar bears or mountain lions.
When i was in service(4 years Active Army '03-'07), i liked to pack a .357 Ruger Vaqueo Blue. It was beautiful piece of iron that i managed to pick up at a Cowboy Gunshow in South Carolina.
Batgirl III

Re: WAIFU WARZ - VILLAINOUS VILLAINESS - SIREN PUTS ON A SHOW

Post by Batgirl III »

You got permission to carry a personal weapon and a revolver at that? You lucky sumbetch... I was stuck with a Beretta M9 for most of my career. Like most Coast Guard equipment, I’m reasonably sure it was a hand-me-down from the Navy and not a very well maintained one. I hated, hated, hated, hated, hated, hated that weapon. I qualified as an expert marksman with the damn thing, but ugh, I don’t think I’ve ever trusted a weapon less. I eventually got one that was new from the factory and hated it slightly less.

When the USCG switched over to the SIG Sauer P229 DAK, I was over the moon... and I swear I must have been the last of us to get one or I felt like it anyway. I loved that weapon. Officially bought it and took it with me when I retired. It’s in the bedside quick access safe as I type this.

I mostly pushed paper, because criminal investigations are actually pretty damn boring. The few times I knew I was going somewhere expecting trouble, I opted for a Remington M870 shotgun.
MacynSnow

Re: WAIFU WARZ - VILLAINOUS VILLAINESS - SIREN PUTS ON A SHOW

Post by MacynSnow »

I think everybody i knew in Service hated the Beretta M9. Our Company Armorer when i was doing AIT gave it to folks he Hated with a Passion. The fact he was a Master Sargent and we were still Private's meant we couldn't say jack-all about it. The Day i graduated AIT, i went out and bought my first official gun(an M1911A) and gave him back that piece of shit firearm. Two year's later i bought the Vaqueo when i hit Sargent.

Suprisingly i pushed papers too(mostly Finance stuff), but that was cause i'm legally Night Blind(Can't see my hand in front of my face unless there's some sort of light).If i knew i was headed for problems, i honestly liked packing my Vaqueo and a Lever-Action Shotgun(amazing what your allowed to do if got folks Finances! :D).
squirrelly-sama

WAIFU WARZ - HUSBANDO WARZ - Shadow Smoke (PL10)

"The more medicated, the more dedicated."

Shadow Smoke - PL 10

Strength 2, Stamina 6, Agility 4, Dexterity 0, Fighting 4, Intellect 0, Awareness 6, Presence 5

Advantages
Favored Environment: Smoky, Ranged Attack 8, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 6 (+10), Athletics 2 (+4), Close Combat: Unarmed 4 (+8), Insight 2 (+8), Stealth 6 (+10)

Powers
Chronic Cloud: Environment 2 (Other: Suffocation 2, Visibility (-5), Radius: 60 feet; Selective; Activation: move action)
Flying High: Flight 5 (Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round)
Fried: Protection 4 (+4 Toughness)
Ganjanin Array
. . Blazin' Palm: Strength-based Damage 10 (DC 27; Contagious, Secondary Effect)
. . Dank Smoke: Cumulative Cloud Area Affliction 10 (1st degree: Impaired, Hindered, 2nd degree: Disabled, Prone, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Cloud Area: 15 feet radius sphere, DC 20, Cumulative, Extra Condition; Limited Degree)
. . Delirium: Illusion 10 (Affects: Three Sense Types - Sight and Sound, Area: 1000 cft., DC 20; Independent; Resistible: Fortitude)
. . Hot Box: Cloud Area Affliction 10 (1st degree: Entranced, Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Stunned, Defenseless, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Cloud Area: 15 feet radius sphere, DC 20, Extra Condition, Increased Range: ranged, Selective; Limited Degree, Sense-dependent: Smell)
. . Smoke Rings: Move Object 8 (6 tons, DC 23; Accurate 2: +4, Damaging, Indirect 3: any point in fixed direction or fixed point in any direction, Precise)
. . Smoke Shuriken: Damage 8 (DC 23; Accurate 2: +4, Improved Critical, Increased Range: ranged, Indirect 3: any point in fixed direction or fixed point in any direction, Multiattack)
. . Solid Smoke: Create 10 (Volume: 1000 cft., DC 20; Movable, Selective; Limited: Can be moved through)
. . Toker Tricks: Summon 6 (Horde, Multiple Minions: 2 minions, Type (General): Smoke Creatures; Concentration)

Offense
Initiative +4
Blazin' Palm: Strength-based Damage 10, +8 (DC 27)
Dank Smoke: Cumulative Cloud Area Affliction 10 (DC Fort 20)
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 12)
Hot Box: Cloud Area Affliction 10 (DC Fort 20)
Smoke Rings: Move Object 8, +12 (DC 23)
Smoke Shuriken: Damage 8, +12 (DC 23)
Throw, +8 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 17)

Complications
Addiction - Weed: A stoner among stoners Shadow Smoke is constantly partaking in his drug of choice. He is an expert in all things Marijuana related, constantly seeking to expand his horizons with new breeds of the plant.
Enemy - The Police: Due to his love of pot Shadow Smoke often finds himself at odds with the law. He does not trust the police and the police constantly try to catch him to charge him for Drug abuse.
Power Loss - Sobering Up: As he is in a near constant state of being High sobriety is a strange and disorienting experience for Shadow Smoke, making him sick and dizzy until he can light up his morning joint.
Weakness - Because I Got High: Many terrible decisions have been made while under the influence and many more are sure to come.

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 8, Toughness 10, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 54 + Powers 60 + Advantages 10 + Skills 10 (20 ranks) + Defenses 16 = 150

Notes:
An old build I found while going through my archives. I dusted it off and made a few adjustments and here we go.

Shadow Smoke is basically a ninja version of Snoop Dogg. What inspired this concept, I have no idea, I simply saw the art one day and decided that it was an amusing enough idea to make a build of.

A powerful shinobi of Taimagakure, the village hidden in the (Pot) Leaves, Shadow Smoke long ago left his village in order to fulfill his dream of being a rap artist. Using his experiences and skills as a ninja he quickly became one of the most popular rappers known, but old habits die hard and eventually he returned to his old ways in order to further his addictions.

Shadow Smoke specializes in Ganja Jutsu, leveraging his experience with weed to his advantage to combine business with pleasure to create a unpredictable and dangerous style of combat. His Chronic Cloud, created by breathing out a thick blanket of smoke, is a noxious gas that is unbreathable to all but the most based of potheads, those entering must hold their breath and any inhalation will cause a hacking cough and a Suffocation resistance check.
Batgirl III

Re: WAIFU WARZ - HUSBANDO WARZ - SHADOW SMOKE STARTS BLAZIN'

Post by Batgirl III »

Shadow Smoke is basically a ninja version of Snoop Dogg.
I’m not really a fan of Snoop nor stoner comedy, but I would watch this show. So much.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Kinda reminds me of a cross between Samurai Champloo and Naruto.

I would also watch this show SO MUCH.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Can someone get Kevin Smith’s people on the phone with Squirrelly-sama’s people?
squirrelly-sama

WAIFU WARZ - VILLAINOUS VILLAINESS - Cottonmouth Kate (PL10)

"Don't get cute with me ya' little varmint!"

Cottonmouth Kate - PL 10
Height: 25'8" | Weight: ?? | Hair: Blonde | Eyes: Snake
Role: The Outlaw, The Cowgirl, The Southern Belle

Waifu Stats
Division - Welter Weight
Series - None
Focus - Ranged Damage, Bruiser
Waifu Typing - Aneki, Yangire, Handsome Ladies

Strength 10, Stamina 8, Agility 4, Dexterity 0, Fighting 6, Intellect 0, Awareness 2, Presence 0

Advantages
All-out Attack, Fascinate (Intimidation), Fast Grab, Fearless, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Seize Initiative

Skills
Close Combat: Unarmed 4 (+10), Deception 6 (+6), Insight 4 (+6), Intimidation 6 (+10), Perception 4 (+6), Persuasion 2 (+2), Ranged Combat: Fire Arms 10 (+10), Stealth 4 (+8/+0)

Powers
Poison Fang: Cumulative Affliction 10 (Easily Removable, 1st degree: Impaired, Dazed, 2nd degree: Disabled, Stunned, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Paralyzed, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Cumulative, Extra Condition)
Serpent (Advantages: Fast Grab, Improved Hold)
. . Coil: Elongation 2 (Elongation: 120 feet, +2 to grab)
. . Giant: Growth 8 (+8 STR, +8 STA, +4 Intimidate, -8 Stealth, -4 active defenses, +2 size ranks, +8 mass ranks, +1 spee)
. . Movement: Movement 1 (Slithering)
. . Senses: Senses 2 (Infravision, Tracking: Smell 1: -1 speed rank)
. . Serpent Scale: Protection 4 (+4 Toughness)
. . Slither: Enhanced Trait 12 (Traits: Parry +4 (+8), Dodge +4 (+8), Stealth +8 (+8))
. . Speed: Speed 2 (Speed: 8 miles/hour, 120 feet/round)
. . Tail: Extra Limbs 1 (1 extra limb, Advantages: Improved Grab)
Sidewinder (Removable)
. . Damage: Damage 10 (DC 25; Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack)

Offense
Initiative +8
Damage: Damage 10, +10 (DC 25)
Grab, +8 (DC Spec 22)
Poison Fang: Cumulative Affliction 10, +6 (DC Fort 20)
Throw, +0 (DC 25)
Unarmed, +10 (DC 25)

Complications
Fame - Legendary Outlaw: One of the Sinister Seven, a group of the seven most dangerous Outlaws in the west with the highest bounties North of The Rio Grande. The names and faces of all the Sinster Seven are known across the West, they are feared, hated, and hunted.
Honor - Classy: Despite her cold attitude, ruthless actions, and lack of empathy Kate still follows her own twisted sort of ethical code. She will keep her word, avoid causing suffering for it's own sake, and holds a deep respect for those she feels are strong or have proven themselves.
Phobia - Carrion: Having lost part of her tail to her one time lover Carrion Callows, Jack-Knife Kelly, Kate developed a deep trauma. Kate has a hatred of birds driven by fear causing her to lash out at any birds she sees.
Prejudice - Right of Might: Kate has a Darwinian outlook, believing in the right of personal strength. She does not consider the weak to be people, considering them like animals ruled by fear and instinct. To her only those with those with Strength are worth considering, having the will to rise above the rest.

Defense
Dodge 8/4, Parry 8/4, Fortitude 8, Toughness 12, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 28 + Powers 85 + Advantages 5 + Skills 20 (40 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 150

Notes:
Image by Setz
Another build made after stumbling onto a cool bit of art. The original image being just a hypothetical battle scene for a Western themed RPG.
squirrelly-sama

WAIFU WARZ - IMAGE BUILDS - Sun Flower (PL8)

"I know your type; Tall, dark, and dead..."

Sun Flower - PL 8

Strength 0, Stamina 4, Agility 2, Dexterity 0, Fighting 0, Intellect 0, Awareness 2, Presence 2

Advantages
Favored Environment: Open Field, Great Endurance, Improved Initiative, Inspire 5, Leadership, Teamwork

Skills
Athletics 4 (+4), Deception 4 (+6), Insight 4 (+6), Intimidation 2 (+4), Perception 2 (+4), Persuasion 6 (+8), Ranged Combat: Fire Flower 8 (+8)

Powers
Environment: Environment 2 (Impede Movement (2 ranks), Visibility (-5), Radius: 60 feet; Activation 2: standard action)
Explosive Leaps/Vine Surfing: Flight 4 (fire, plant, Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round; Variable Descriptor: close group - Fire/Plant; Platform)

Fire Flower
. . Desiccate: Burst Area Weaken 8 (fire, Affects: Toughness, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 18; Affects Objects, Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, DC 18)
. . Ensnaring Vines: Move Object 8 (plant, 6 tons; Increased Duration: continuous)
. . Fire Ball: Damage 8 (fire, DC 23; Increased Range: ranged, Secondary Effect)
. . Fire Bomb: Burst Area Damage 8 (fire, DC 23; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, DC 18, Increased Range: ranged)
. . Morning Bloom: Healing 12 (plant; Restorative; Tiring)
. . Rapid Growth: Create 8 (plant, Volume: 250 cft., DC 18; Increased Duration: continuous)
. . Spore Release: Cumulative Cloud Area Affliction 8 (plant, 1st degree: Vulnerable, Dazed, 2nd degree: Defenseless, Stunned, 3rd degree: Paralyzed, Incapacitated, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 18; Cloud Area: 15 feet radius sphere, DC 18, Cumulative, Extra Condition; Sense-dependent: Smell)

Flower Whisperer: Comprehend 2 (Plants)
Flowering: Feature 1 (Notes: Cause plants to grow and bloom)
Regrowth: Regeneration 1 (Every 10 rounds)
Solar Charge: Protection 6 (+6 Toughness)
Summer Child: Immunity 2 (Environmental Condition: Heat, Environmental Condition: Cold)

Offense
Initiative +6
Desicate: Burst Area Weaken 8 (DC Fort 18)
Ensnaring Vines: Move Object 8, +8 (DC 18)
Fire Ball: Damage 8, +8 (DC 23)
Fire Bomb: Burst Area Damage 8 (DC 23)
Grab, +0 (DC Spec 10)
Spore Release: Cumulative Cloud Area Affliction 8 (DC Fort 18)
Throw, +0 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +0 (DC 15)

Complications
Enemy - Zombies: Sun Flower fights the living dead and stop their attempts to eat the brains of humanity.
Motivation: Doing Good: Sun Flower is a protector of humanity, seeking to defend it from monsters that would prey on people.
Power Loss - Photosynthesis: Sun Flower has unique sustenance requirements. Most of her energy comes from absorbing energy from the sun and nutrients from the soil. She can be weakened by depriving her form sunlight for extended periods, and she loses access to powers if she cannot recharge in the sun after using them too much.
Weakness - Plant: Sun Flower is vulnerable to plant targeting effects, things like parasites, fungi, and many chemicals will weaken her or do major damage.

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 6, Fortitude 10, Toughness 10, Will 6

Power Points
Abilities 20 + Powers 55 + Advantages 10 + Skills 15 (30 ranks) + Defenses 20 = 120

Notes:
Art done by myself, though the design is that of Peargor's Sunflower Girl.

Just another build I made on impulse after seeing a Youtube Video. I really liked the character design, an anthropomorphized version of the Sunflower from Plants Vs Zombies. The build doesn't really have much in common with the game, just being something I came up with thinking it'd be interesting to have a character with Fire and Plant powers. I did the art first, wanting to do my own take on the character before deciding to make a build after having the idea of giving her a more unique spin in terms of powers.
squirrelly-sama

WAIFU WARZ - WEEB ACADEMY NPCs - The Cool Senpai

*Hair dramatically blows in the wind*

Cool Senpai - PL 5
Height: 5'8" | Weight: 12lbs | Hair: ?? | Eyes: ??
Role: The Cool One, The Competent One, The Straightman, The Friendly Rival, The Princess

Waifu Stats
Division - Featherweight
Series - Template
Focus - Skill Use, Combat (Melee)
Waifu Typing - Nadesico, Onee-sama

Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 2, Dexterity 0, Fighting 2, Intellect 0, Awareness 2, Presence 2

Advantages
Attractive 2, Beginner's Luck, Connected, Fascinate (Persuasion), Improved Initiative, Luck, Move-by Action, Uncanny Dodge, Well-informed

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+6), Athletics 4 (+6), Close Combat: Sword 4 (+6), Deception 4 (+6), Insight 3 (+5), Intimidation 4 (+6), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 4 (+6)

Powers
Beauty Never Tarnished: Protection 3 (+3 Toughness)
Prince(ss) Charming
. . Cool Gaze: Affliction 5 (1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, Resisted by: Will, DC 15; Increased Range 2: perception, Insidious, Subtle: subtle; Limited Degree, Sense-dependent: Sight)
. . Fighting Charm: Affliction 5 (1st degree: Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Defenseless, Resisted by: Will, DC 15; Increased Range 2: perception, Insidious, Subtle: subtle; Limited Degree, Sense-dependent: Sight)
. . Inspiring Presence: Variable 1 (Affects Others Only, Notes: Improves existing abilities or skills.)
. . Meaningful Gesture: Perception Area Affliction 5 (1st degree: Entranced, Resisted by: Will, DC 15; Perception Area: DC 15 - Sight, Insidious, Subtle: subtle, Variable Condition: Second; Limited: Those already attracted to Cool Senpai, Limited Degree)
Wooden Practice Sword: Strength-based Damage 2 (Easily Removable, DC 19; Improved Critical)

Alternate Powers (Princess Charming)
Air Cutter (5pp) (Accurate 2: +4, Increased Range: ranged; Diminished Range, Notes: Launch a powerful strike projecting your Chi into a dangerous blast.)
Cold Senpai: Enhanced Trait 5 (5pp) (Traits: Intimidation +6 (+12), Advantages: Fearless, Startle)
Delinquent Senpai: Enhanced Trait 5 (5pp) (Advantages: All-out Attack, Dirty Fighting: Succeeding a Feint Attempt by more than 1 degree makes the target Defenseless , Fascinate (Intimidation), Takedown, Taunt)
Devoted Kouhai: Enhanced Trait 5 (5pp) (Advantages: Minion 5)
Expert Fighter (5pp) (Advantages: Cunning Fighter, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Takedown)
Kendoka (5pp) (Multiattack, Precise, Reach (melee): 5 ft.; Quirk: Requires Sword, Notes: Attack with a flurry of blade strikes, the force is enough that even the air pressure is dangerous extending the reach of the attack.)
Kind Senpai: Enhanced Trait 3 (5pp) (Traits: Persuasion +6 (+12); Feature: Use Persuasion to detect influence and deception, Feature: Charming: Feint with Persuasion skill)
Responsible Senpai: Enhanced Trait 5 (5pp) (Advantages: Inspire 2, Interpose, Leadership, Set-up)
Seductive Senpai: Enhanced Trait 4 (5pp) (Traits: Presence +2 (+4); Feature: Equally Attractive to Members of the Same Sex)
Smart Senpai: Enhanced Trait 5 (5pp) (Traits: Intellect +1 (+3), Advantages: Eidetic Memory, Luck (Inspiration) 2)
The Perfect Senpai: Variable 1 (10pp) (skill; Action 3: reaction, Notes: Alter skill bonuses to overwhelmingly succeed in a given task.)

Offense
Initiative +6
Cool Gaze: Affliction 5 (DC Will 15)
Fighting Charm: Affliction 5 (DC Will 15)
Grab, +2 (DC Spec 12)
Meaningful Gesture: Perception Area Affliction 5 (DC Will 15)
Throw, +0 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +2 (DC 17)
Wooden Practice Sword: Strength-based Damage 2, +6 (DC 19)

Complications
Accidental Seductions: Cool Senpai is blissfully unaware of their attractiveness and how their actions tend to be seen by others. They often activate their "Prince(ss) Charming" powers unintentionally, leading to mishaps later down the road.
Motivation: Responsibility: Given their popularity and studious nature the Cool Senpai is often placed in positions of power among students, from club captain to student council president.
Prejudice - Too Cool: Thanks to their mystique the Cool Senpai is often left out of many social activities, as other students are either too intimidated to try approaching them or simply assume they have better things to do.
Rivalry: With their seeming perfection and high status the Cool Senpai is often the target of ire by many people jealous of their success who see them as a vain showoff and seek to dethrone them.

Languages
Japanese

Defense
Dodge 5, Parry 5, Fortitude 5, Toughness 5, Will 5

Power Points
Abilities 44 + Powers 15 + Advantages 10 + Skills 15 (30 ranks) + Defenses 6 = 75

Notes:
Rebuilt from a previous PL7 version
Image Source
In order
Kazari Tayu
Kazari Tayu
Misaq
Kunieda Aoi from Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuuhei
The Cool Senpai is one of the core characters to any high-school style anime. The much more competent and popular counterpart to the hero character. They may start off as an antagonist but usually turn into an ally or love interest soon after their first appearance. They are a benchmark to measure the hero against, a glimpse at what they could become with a bit of polish. Older Cool Senpai's tend to take up the mantel of being a Cool Sensei, being one of the staff of whatever school or facility they Hero is part of. Often, because of their early introduction, the Cool Senpai will come across as simply an early boss or a big fish in a small pond as much stronger antagonists begin to appear. The top Yankee Cool Senpai may be an intimidating foe early on but in the following arcs they will easily be dispatched by the leader of delinquent gangs from other schools.

There's usually 3 core types of Cool Senpai:
The Aniki/Anego, a rebellious version who whisks away the straight-laced protagonist into an exciting new of life of freedom. If they are a Delinquent they often start off antagonistic towards the hero before learning more about them and deciding to become an alley or rival.
The Onee-sama/Prince type that are cool and aloof but are soft and caring inside, to which only the MC can help them be true to themselves.
And the Rival type who are generally more specialized into the skills the campaign focuses on which is usually combat. They are meant to be used as a measuring stick for the MC's growth and either join as a Lancer to the hero or die tragically in their prime after giving the Hero one last pep talk in their darkest moments.

This is based on the 2e Mecha and Manga source book, loosely inspired.

Here is another version made by Dreaming Psion: http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopi ... 77#p723477