Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Gamebook

Re: Jab's Builds! (Chibi-Usa! The Death Phantom! Fiore! Brute Force!)

Post by Gamebook »

I've just been hit with this as well, and I did host all my images there. Now I have to rebuild my thread. Oh well.

I've decided to go with Google Photos. 15GB of free storage and the interface is notably quicker and easier than the rather slow and clunky Photobucket. Album management isn't up to much though, but at least you can download a batch of photos to a new or existing album all at once.
Spam

Post by Spam »

I am SHOCKED that you people are unwilling to pay photo bucket $500 to host your pics. SHOCKED, I tell you.
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

What an odd move of photobucket. I don't understand how they think this is going to do anything but drive people away and cause internet traffic to slow to a halt...
Gamebook wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:32 pm I've just been hit with this as well, and I did host all my images there. Now I have to rebuild my thread. Oh well.

I've decided to go with Google Photos. 15GB of free storage and the interface is notably quicker and easier than the rather slow and clunky Photobucket. Album management isn't up to much though, but at least you can download a batch of photos to a new or existing album all at once.
Man that especially sucks for you and Jab. That is a LOT of images to go through. Hopefully google photos works well for you.
Formerly luketheduke86
Jabroniville

Uproar

Post by Jabroniville »

UPROAR
Created By:
Simon Furman & Jose Delbo
First Appearance: Brute Force #1 (Aug. 1990)
Role: Powerhouse
PL 8 (80)
STRENGTH
6/7 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -3/-1 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE -2/-1

Skills:
Athletics 1 (+7)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 3 (+7)
Expertise (Survival) 6 (+8)
Insight 3 (+5)
Intimidation 10 (+8)
Perception 4 (+6)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Diehard, Extraordinary Effort, Fast Grab, Fearless, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Hold, Power Attack, Startle, Ultimate Strength Check

Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 3 (Acute & Extended Scent, Low-Light Vision) [3]
"Ape Strength & Long Arms" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Reach) [2]
Protection 1 [1]

"Bio-Armor" (Flaws: Removable) (Feats: Restricted to Large Bipeds) [9]
Enhanced Strength 1 (2)
Enhanced Intelligence 2 (4)
Enhanced Presence 1 (2)
Protection 1 (1)
-- (9 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +7 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Bio-Armor +7 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +5 (DC 15), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +7 (+8 Armor), Fortitude +9, Will +4

Complications:
Disabled (Animal)- Gorillas cannot speak to humans.
Normal Identity (Gorilla)- Without his cybernetic armor, Uproar is reduced to being a regular gorilla
Motivation (Being a Dick)- Heavy Metal fight Brute Force because they're brutish thugs.

Total: Abilities: 30 / Skills: 28--14 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 16 / Defenses: 10 (80)

-Uproar (another terrific name) is a cybernetic gorilla. He was originally supposed to be a member of Brute Force, but was captured and turned into a member of Heavy Metal instead. He's PL 7.5-ish, as he's powerful, but no better at fighting than a normal Gorilla.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:42 am Hm, maybe.

And OH MY GOD, apparently Photobucket is now CHARGING for their photo-hosting, meaning everything I've posted from them (a HELL of a lot of stuff!) is now nuked. To the point where every single image now warns you about the problem, and advertises their site. And that's after months of piling everything they had into ads, rendering their site almost impossible to use.

Ugh, there is no way in hell I'm going to pay the amount of money that requires. What's a GOOD hosting site? ie. one that lets you host lots of images, for free, and is easy to access and use?

Thank God I never went the "put every pic on PB, instead of hotlinking from ComicVine" route.
Yeah, just read the new terms of service update because of this post. For some reason my images still work when linked though, though I'm under 2 GB storage still so they might not have noticed. Guess I need to get on there, get copies of all the images onto my computer and host them on another site like Google Photos. Thanks for the heads up on this matter, Jab.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Yeah Photobucket has been sucking ass for awhile for me because of all their adds stopping me from uploading anything. I got so tired of it that I just copied all my images from my RA thread (that I wanted) & got an imageshack account.

It only cots 10 bucks a year & I now also keep my personal photos on it to boot.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:52 am
Spectrum wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:37 am This is such a bizarre concept... and yet, yeah, you're right, a different time and place and I can really see it becoming a hot toy franchise. The street has gone both ways, comics made about toys and yeah... some pretty nifty toys made from comics- like the Kenner DC series or the Marvel heroes.
RIGHT?? And let's face it- this would HARDLY be the only "Animals With Weapons" franchise out there. Hell, it wouldn't even have been the WEIRDEST! Anyone remember Army Ants (I still remember a kid bragging to me that there were a series of "black" Army Ants- this turned out to be one of those "Kid Lies" you get a lot from youngsters who want to brag)? Or sillier, Barnyard Commandos?

Cripes, there's MUCH worse toy franchises out there. FOOD FIGHTERS was a thing! Look at these atrocities: http://www.virtualtoychest.com/f/foodfi ... hters.html

It's less of a wonder that Marvel tried something so silly, and more of a wonder why Hasbro or Mattel didn't throw money at them IMMEDIATELY, and then crank this stuff out!
I actually own Lt. Legg and Mean Weener
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

I know I shill these guys whenever the concept of Image Hosting comes up, but I used the Smugmug basic plan for all of my image hosting. It does cost about 6 bucks a month, or 48 bucks a year if you decided to be billed annually, but you get unlimited image storage, drag and drop uploading, easy file management, as many galleries as you need, essentially getting your own image webpage that you have complete control over who has access. It isn't free, but I've yet to have any complaints with them, and believe me, I've tried a lot of different image hosting sites.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Tailgunner

Post by Jabroniville »

TAILGUNNER
Created By:
Role: Flier
PL 7 (99)
STRENGTH
-1/6 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -4/0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -3/0

Skills:
Close Combat (Natural Weapons) 3 (+7)
Expertise (Survival) 7 (+7)
Intimidation 8 (+1 Size)
Perception 9 (+9)

Advantages: 
Evasion, Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Natural Weapons), Improved Hold

Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 6 (Extended, Ultra & Low-Light Vision, Extended 2 & Acute Scent) [6]
"Natural Weapons- Talons & Beak" Strength-Damage +3 [3]

Flight 3 (16 mph) (Flaws: Winged) [3]

"Small Size" Shrinking 4 (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [9]
(-1 Strength & Speed, +2 Defenses, +4 Stealth, -4 Intimidation)

"Bio-Armor" (Flaws: Removable) (Feats: Restricted to Large-Ish Birds) [47]
Enhanced Strength 7 (14)
Enhanced Intelligence 4 (8)
Enhanced Presence 3 (6)
Protection 5 (5)
Flight +2 (Flaws: Winged) (2)
"Tail Gun" Blast 6 (Feats: Accurate 4) (Extras: Multiattack) (20)
-- (57 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +4 (-1 Damage, DC 14)
Natural Weapons +7 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Bio-Armor +7 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Tail Gun +8 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +1 (+6 Armor), Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications: 
Disabled (Animal)- Birds cannot speak to humans, nor use their talons to easily manipulate objects.
Normal Identity (Condor or something)- Without his cybernetic armor, Tailgunner is reduced to being a regular bird.
Motivation (Being a Dick)- Heavy Metal fight Brute Force because they're brutish thugs.

Total: Abilities: -2 / Skills: 32--16 / Advantages: 4 / Powers: 68 / Defenses: 13 (99)

-Tailgunner is a Vulture/Condor-looking bird, and is Soar's opposite number. I boosted the baseline animal's stats up a bit to pair off better and make PL 7 stats.
Jabroniville

Ramrod (Rhino)

Post by Jabroniville »

RAMROD III
Created By:
Role: Brute
PL 9 (83)
STRENGTH
7/8 STAMINA 7 AGILITY -1
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -4/-1 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -3/-1

Skills:
Close Combat (Horn) 2 (+7)
Expertise (Survival) 4 (+4)
Intimidation 10 (+7, +8 Size)
Perception 2 (+2)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Diehard, Improved Critical (Horn) 2, Improved Initiative, Interpose, Last Stand (Ignore All Damage For 1 Round With HP Spent), Power Attack, Startle, Withstand Damage (Trade Defenses For Toughness)

Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 2 (Acute & Extended Scent) [2]
"Natural Weapons- Horn" Strength-Damage +1 (Extras: Penetrating 5) [6]
Speed 3 (16 mph) [3]

"Natural Size" Growth 2 (Str & Sta +2, +2 Mass, +1 Intimidation, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth) -- (10 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [5]
Strength-Damage +1 [1]
"Thick Layer of Skin" Protection 2 (Extras: Impervious 5) [7]
Features 2: Increased Mass 2 [2]

"Bio-Armor" (Flaws: Removable) (Feats: Restricted to Large Quadrupeds) [12]
Enhanced Strength 1 (2)
Enhanced Intelligence 3 (6)
Enhanced Presence 2 (4)
Protection 1 (1)
-- (13 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +5 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Horn +7 (+9 Damage, DC 24)
Bio-Armor +7 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +2 (DC 12), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +9 (+10 Armor, +3 Impervious), Fortitude +11, Will +4

Complications: 
Disabled (Animal)- Rhinos cannot speak to humans, nor use their hooves to easily manipulate objects.
Rivalry (Other Males)- Like moost hoofed animals, Rhinos must compete with other males for mating rights. 
Weakness (Poor Vision)- Rhinos have poor eyesight, and often miss things unless directly in front of them, and close by. This makes them easy to startle or sneak up on.
Temper- Rhinos are notoriously ornery, though generally timid. Most are prone to sudden charges, however most are "bluffs".
Normal Identity (Rhinoceros)- Without his cybernetic armor, Tailgunner is reduced to being a regular black rhinoceros.

Total: Abilities: 14 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 38 / Defenses: 12 (83)

-Ramrod matches up with Wreckless of Brute Force, being a black rhino (you can tell because of the lip, though I would bet money the artist was just like "whatever" and drew a rhino-lookin' thing) in power-armor. PL 9's not bad, but he only makes that with his PL 8.5 Horn attack- defensively he's PL 8. Also, his armor upgrades his intelligence only from "Dumb Animal" to "Just Plain Dumb".
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Bloodbath

Post by Jabroniville »

BLOODBATH
Created By:
Role: Brute
PL 8 (100)
STRENGTH
5 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 3 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -4/0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -3/0

Skills:
Close Combat (Bite) 3 (+6)
Expertise (Survival) 7 (+7)
Intimidation 11 (+9 Size)
Perception 10 (+10)
Stealth 5 (+4)

Advantages: 
All-Out Attack, Diehard, Extraordinary Effort, Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Bite) 3, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Startle

Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 6 (Extended 2 & Acute Scent, Tracking-Scent, Low-Light & Extended Vision) [6]
"Lateral Lines" Senses 1 (Ranged Touch) [1]
"Electrolocation" Senses 5 (Detect Electrical Signals- Acute, Accurate & Ranged) [5]

"Sea Creature"
Swimming 4 (16 mph) [4]
Immunity 1 (Drowning) [1]

"Natural Size" Growth 2 (Str & Sta +2, +2 Mass, +1 Intimidation, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth) -- (8 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [5]
"Shark's Bite" Strength-Damage +1 [1]

"Bio-Armor" (Flaws: Removable) (Feats: Restricted to Large Aquatic Animals) [31]
Enhanced Strength 1 (2)
Enhanced Intelligence 4 (8)
Enhanced Presence 3 (6)
Protection 1 (1)
Enhanced Defenses 1 (2)
"Top-Mounted Gun" Blast 7 (Feats: Accurate 4) (18)
-- (37 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +3 (+5 Damage, DC 22)
Shark Bite +6 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Gun +8 (+7 Ranged Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +5 (+6 Armor, DC 15-16), Parry +6 (+7 Armor, DC 16-17), Toughness +6 (+7 Armor), Fortitude +7, Will +4

Complications: 
Disabled (Animal)- Sharks cannot speak to humans, nor use their fins to easily manipulate objects.
Disabled- Sharks require water to survive, and will die quickly if left out of it. Also, they MUST be able to continue swimming to be able to breathe- if trapped by anything, they will slowly drown.
Normal Identity (Shark)- Without his cybernetic armor, Bloodbath is reduced to being a regular shark.

Total: Abilities: 8 / Skills: 32--16 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 54 / Defenses: 12 (100)

-Bloodbath is an evil shark-cyborg, probably a Mako or Blue Shark, judging by his overall size and shape. And man, I can not BELIEVE that this name hasn't been duplicated or copied by another major character. Can you imagine a real word more appropriate for some Iron Age character? It boggles the mind.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Ares wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:38 pm I know I shill these guys whenever the concept of Image Hosting comes up, but I used the Smugmug basic plan for all of my image hosting. It does cost about 6 bucks a month, or 48 bucks a year if you decided to be billed annually, but you get unlimited image storage, drag and drop uploading, easy file management, as many galleries as you need, essentially getting your own image webpage that you have complete control over who has access. It isn't free, but I've yet to have any complaints with them, and believe me, I've tried a lot of different image hosting sites.
Hm- might have to give that or Imageshack a try. Just thinking about how long this is going to take, and the time recently taken on PB (Wicked and Sailor Moon) is beyond aggravating. I cant believe they gave so little notice. Screw PB forever.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:01 am
Ares wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:38 pm I know I shill these guys whenever the concept of Image Hosting comes up, but I used the Smugmug basic plan for all of my image hosting. It does cost about 6 bucks a month, or 48 bucks a year if you decided to be billed annually, but you get unlimited image storage, drag and drop uploading, easy file management, as many galleries as you need, essentially getting your own image webpage that you have complete control over who has access. It isn't free, but I've yet to have any complaints with them, and believe me, I've tried a lot of different image hosting sites.
Hm- might have to give that or Imageshack a try. Just thinking about how long this is going to take, and the time recently taken on PB (Wicked and Sailor Moon) is beyond aggravating. I cant believe they gave so little notice. Screw PB forever.
If you do go this route, definitely don't go Imageshack. They were my go to image hosting site for the longest time, but their policy changes and costs made me leave to Smugmug. One really frustrating aspect was that they would randomly drop an image in my que and force me to re-upload them.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Dynasty

Post by Jabroniville »

THE DYNASTY:
-The Dynasty is a perfect microcosm of something weird I've noticed in modern comics- the idea that a brand-new superteam of guys could be created at once, have almost no personality notes or even major descriptions of their powers, only do stuff in the background, and then get mostly wiped out with casual glee. In olden times, you'd almost NEVER see that happen. In 1975, The Dynasty would have debuted with a lot of fanfare on the cover, given all their names at once, bragged about their powers, showcased them by whupping on the hero, and the finally been beaten back, where they'd go into Marvel Limbo for years, until Mark Gruenwald remembered them.

-Instead, The Dynasty showed up, barely had mention of their powers, were only seen in the background in random "Snapshots" (comics are SO bad for doing that with fight scenes now- it's all just "snapshots" here and there of a fight scene- barely a mention of tactics, style or even guys selling the damage they've just taken), and then disappeared until a few of them were killed later that year, with the remainder forming a NEW superteam in another book.

-This kind of thing means that older characters are SO much easier to stat- even Douchey Loser #852 from Marvel Team-Up who did one thing and then got murdered by the Scourge of the Underworld has a more elaborate bio that the friggin' Star or Revolutionary. What's sad is that "Chinese Superteam" is a totally great idea for a story- a semi-antagonistic nation has superheroes of its own, who oppose the heroes and do their own thing, but are ultimately still heroic defenders. The Soviets had one; why not China? Which really should have THOUSANDS of superhumans- superhumans are formed by two things: People and Industrial Accidents. Who the hell has more of both than CHINA? The world should be swarming with superhuman Chinese.

Their History:
-In any case, these guys popped up in a 2012 Iron Man story, helping Iron Man take out some of The Mandarin's agents when they tried to destroy Three Gorges Dam in China. "Sort of a militarized Avengers", according to Tony Stark. However, they received little characterization or focus, and then The Star & Soldier One died in battle during Thanos's invasion during Infinity. The Weather Witch & Saber formed The Ascendants, a successor team, that showed up in Avengers World, doing pretty much the same sort of thing- Background Snapshot-Based Fighting. Though that was a pretty fun arc- the AW title was allowed to be separate from Hickman's 963-part Infinity mega-arc, and so could focus on random missions. Here, the island of Madripoor was revealed to sit on the head of a Giant Dragon, which came to life, and Shang-Chi had to grow thousands of feet high and fight it in hand-to-hand. I mean, come on- that's Comics 101 and we don't see enough of that these days!

-That book seemed to be attempting to create a larger "world" of superhumans, though it didn't really take: neither these guys nor Euroforce (led by the Black Knight) ended up becoming anything- even Background Names, though they appear briefly in Secret Empire fighting some HYDRA cells. We're just kind of... OUT of the era of comics where teams like this matter.

DYNASTY/ASCENDANT MEMBER TEMPLATE
Created By:
Matt Fraction & Salvador Larocca
First Appearance: The Invincible Iron Man #513 (April 2012)
Role: Jobber Heroes
PL 6 (76)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Expertise (Soldier) 4 (+6)
Intimidation 2 (+4)
Investigation 2 (+4)
Perception 2 (+4)
Technology 2 (+4)
Vehicles 2 (+6)

Advantages: 
Benefit 2 (Chinese Military Clearance & Gear), Equipment 1 (Assorted Gear), Ranged Attack 2, Set-Up, Takedown

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +5

Complications:
Responsibility (The People's Republic of China)- The Dynasty worked for the government, and the Ascendants work for S.P.E.A.R., the Chinese equivalent of S.H.I.E.L.D., complete with its own Helicarriers.

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 14--7 / Advantages: 7 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 10 (76)

-The baseline of the Dynasty & Asendants members isn't terribly high, but gives them a solid basis as Soldier-Type characters.

Members:
THE STAR- PL 7 (95): Ranged Attack +2, Equipment +1 (Gun), "Cheaper Replica of Captain America's Mighty Shield" (Feats: Restricted to Those Trained) (Flaws: Easily Removable) [19]
Enhanced Advantages 2: Withstand Damage (Trade Off Defenses for Toughness) (2)
"Bouncing Shield" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Shapeable 7, Selective 7) (17) -- (23)
Dynamic AE: "Shield Toss" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Dynamic, Ricochet 3, Split 2) (Extras: Ranged 6) (Diminished Range -1) (14)
Dynamic AE: "Shield Bash" Strength-Damage +3 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Penetrating 3) (7)
Dynamic AE: Enhanced Dodge 2 & Parry 2 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Sustained +0) Linked to Enhanced Strength 3 (Flaws: Limited to Resisting Movement) (6.5)
-- (25 points)
-A Chinese equivalent to Captain America, he carried a Shield and some guns. He was killed during Thanos's invasion of Earth.

SOLDIER ONE- PL 7 (83): Soldier +4, Ranged Attack +2, Equipment +3 (Guns +6) [7]
-A generic Soldier-type character, she was killed during Thanos's invasion of Earth.

WEATHER WITCH- PL 9 (132): Flight 6 (120 mph), Electrical Blast 9 (Accurate), AE: "Wind" Move Object 6 (Cone, Away Only), Environment 8 (Visibility, Impede Movement, Cold) [56]
-Weather Witch is basically Storm-Lite, but is the leader of her team, being allowed to choose the membership of The Ascendants after the Dynasty fell.

THE REVOLUTIONARY- PL 8 (109): "Mech Suit" (Removable) (ST +5, Protection 5, Flight 6- 120 mph, Blast 7) (41 points) [33]
-The Revolutionary pilots some form of Power Armor, the stats of which are largely made up by me. He does not reappear with The Ascendants, but was not seen being killed anywhere.

VECTOR (Grace Tam)- PL 7 (94): FIGHTING +2, Ranged Attack +2, Expertise (Activist) 6 (+8), "Darkforce" Teleport 8 (Change Direction, Limited to Short Range) [18]
-Grace is only seen using the Darkforce to do Short-Range Teleports. She's a student activist who'd been arrested many times, but Weather Witch used her rank to put her on The Ascendants. Grace was questioning it, but gladly joined when the Witch pointed out how much it would piss off the people she was fighting against, while at the same time defending the people on whose behalf she spoke.

DEVASTATOR- PL 8 (135): Soldier +4, Ranged Attack +2, Morph 4 (Any Form), Concealment 1 (Detect True Shape), Shapeshift, "Devastator Suit" (Removable) (ST +2, Protection 4, Blast 7) (22 points) [52]
-Dear God, no... ANOTHER GOOD SKRULL!!! This one betrayed his people to CHINA during the Secret Invasion, and wears a Powersuit on The Ascendants, volunteering in order to do so.

SABER- PL 8 (87): FIGHTING +2, "Lightsabers" (Feats: Paired) (Easily Removable) (Strength-Damage +4, Penetrating 6) (10 points) [11]
-Saber is only seen in some background shots. He looks pretty decent, but also terribly-generic- just an armored dude with his face hidden.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

Gotta be honest, was kinda expecting JR Ewing.

P.S. Happy Canada Day!!! (It's already Canada Day back home in NL, so I'm allowed to say it a little early.)