Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Davies

Re: Jab's Builds! (Set! Chthon! Cyttorak! Devils! Ghost Rider! Manticore!)

Post by Davies »

You forgot to mention how he teamed up with Spidey, Wolverine and the Hulk to form ... the New Fantastic Four!
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

he's got it in the group affiliations anyway
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

HalloweenJack wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:52 pm and don't believe that lie about me pestering Jab

sure, I did, but one day he messages me on Facebook and is all "So...Terrodrome?"

Looking forward to it myself.
You tricked me! That clip of moves only had Super-Moves! I was all "oh, if that's all, I can do this easily!". Stupid thing has multiple moves, but it was too late for me to back out!
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:22 am
HalloweenJack wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:52 pm and don't believe that lie about me pestering Jab

sure, I did, but one day he messages me on Facebook and is all "So...Terrodrome?"

You tricked me! That clip of moves only had Super-Moves! I was all "oh, if that's all, I can do this easily!". Stupid thing has multiple moves, but it was too late for me to back out!
i sent that like months ago and then you were all "so they only do two moves?" a week or two ago
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

Well, there are move lists on Youtube and a wiki (as well as the game's website). And the game itself is free, too.
Jabroniville

Steel Vengeance

Post by Jabroniville »

STEEL VENGEANCE (Sadae Tsumura)
Created By:
Howard Mackie & Adam Kubert
First Appearance: Spirits of Vengeance #2 (Sept. 1992)
Role: More Extreme Version (of Steel Wind)
Group Affiliations: None
PL 9 (134)
STRENGTH
8 STAMINA 8 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Acrobatics 3 (+7)
Deception 2 (+4)
Expertise (Artist) 6 (+7)
Expertise (Criminal) 4 (+5)
Insight 3 (+4)
Intimidation 3 (+4)
Perception 4 (+5)
Technology 3 (+4)
Vehicles 12 (+14) -- Flaws: Limited to Ground Vehicles

Advantages: 
Equipment 11 ('90s-Style Guns, Frickin' Sweet New Bike), Favored Environment (On Bike), Improved Aim, Ranged Attack 4, Skill Mastery (Vehicles), Ultimate Vehicles Skill

Powers:
"Cybernetic Body"
Power Lifting 1 (12 tons) [1]
"Wolverine Claws" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Split) [2]
"Red Eye" Senses 1 (Infravision) [1]
Enhanced Advantages 4: Ranged Attack 4 [4]
Features 2: Can Control Her Motorcycle From Afar [2]

Equipment:
"Liefeldian Guns" Blast 8 (Feats: Split) (17)

"Sweet Cybernetic Motorbike" (Base Cost: 10) (Total Cost: 37)
Size: Medium
Strength: 3 (2)
Speed 7 (240 mph) (1)
Defense 10
Toughness 9 (1)

Weapons:
"Laser Beams" Blast 7 (Extras: Multiattack) (21) -- (23)
  • AE: "Whirlwinds" Move Object 6 (Extras: Area- 15ft. Burst +1/2) (Flaws: Limited to Away from Centre) (9)
  • AE: "Heat-Seeking Missiles" Blast 8 (Feats: Homing 2, Ricochet) (19)
Offense:[/b]
Unarmed +8 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Claws +8 (+9 Damage, DC 24)
Liefeldian Guns +10 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Bike Missiles +10 (+7-8 Ranged Damage, DC 22-23)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +7, Fortitude +8, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Centurious's Bidding)
Responsibility- Steel Vengeance's cybernetics and alliance with villains have basically eroded her soul.

Total: Abilities: 70 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 19 / Powers: 13 / Defenses: 15 (134)

-Steel Vengeance is the sister of GR villain Steel Wind, and hired Centurious and his agents to help her sister, who was in need of serious rehabilitation. In exchange, they transformed Sadae into the cyborg "Steel Vengeance" and took her soul, because why not? Dressing up in a bikini and with only a handful of cybernetic trappings, she was exactly as '90s as her name implies. The two Steel sisters teamed up to fight the Spirits of Vengeance, but were unsuccessful, and a mere seven issues after her debut, Steel Vengeance was killed by Centurious for her failure. Many years later, a zombified Steel Vengeance was returned to "life" by a being that might be the Biblical Adam, in order to haul down Ghost Rider. Partnered up with Steel Wind again, she was now literally a part of her bike (basically a Bike-Centaur), which resulted in her demise when Johnny Blaze & Hawkeye ripped her off the bike, leaving her remains to flop down on the streets of Tokyo.

-Steel Vengeance isn't really any different than her sister- her inclusion in the team essentially makes them a Clone Duo like the Brothers Grimm.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Here's Steel Wind's bio: viewtopic.php?p=9039#p9039
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

HalloweenJack wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:41 am

i sent that like months ago and then you were all "so they only do two moves?" a week or two ago
Yeah, I was all "bleh- I don't like horror movies" and didn't want to do what I thought was another cellphone-based game with bad mechanics :).

Then I looked at the clip again, and saw that every guy had two moves, so I was like "hey, I can do this if HJ does all the worK!" And I sent you the message saying so.

Then I started doing the work on the builds, and noticed somehow that what I was looking at were only ULTIMATE moves- they actually had MORE MOVES in the other YouTube clips I saw! I was like "AGH! But it's too late to back out now!"

You're lucky your notes and raving about the movies was interesting stuff, HJ! SO LUCKY!! So much as multi-paragraph ravings about how awesome stuff is is completely unnatural for my thread, I'll start posting those builds in five-ish days.
Jabroniville

Heart Attack

Post by Jabroniville »

HEART ATTACK (Tyler Meagher)
Created By:
Marcus McLaurin & Dwayne Turner
First Appearance: Ghost Rider #8 (Dec. 1990)
Role: Jobber Villain
Group Affiliation: H.E.A.R.T. (Humans Engaging All Racial Terrorism), The Firm
PL 9 (123)
STRENGTH
6 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+7)
Athletics 6 (+12)
Expertise (Military Anti-Terrorism) 6 (+8)
Intimidation 3 (+5)
Investigation 3 (+5)
Perception 4 (+6)
Stealth 2 (+7)
Technology 3 (+5)
Vehicles 1 (+6)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Equipment 5 (Guns), Improved Critical (Guns), Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 6

Powers:
"Bio/Magic-Enhanced Physiology"
Speed 2 (8 mph) [2]
Leaping 2 (30 feet) [2]

"Special Suit" (Flaws: Removable) [8]
"Razor-Sharp Claws" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Split) (2)
Protection 2 (2)
Impervious Toughness 10 (Flaws: Limited to Bludgeoning Damage) (5)
-- (10 points)

Equipment:
"Machine Guns" Blast 7 (Extras: Multiattack) (21)

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Claws +10 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Machine Guns +12 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +6 (+8 Kevlar, +5 Impervious to Blunt Attacks), Fortitude +6, Will +3

Complications:
Motivation (The Firm's Will)- Heart Attack has been modified and controlled by The Firm, in order to kill Ghost Rider.

Total: Abilities: 76 / Skills: 30--15 / Advantages: 14 / Powers: 12 / Defenses: 6 (123)

-Heart Attack was a forgettable Ghost Rider villain who for some reason earned her own Series IV Marvel Card. She was a government agent sent after Ghost Rider who then had her anti-terrorism squad killed by The Firm, who then turned her into an experimental warrior under their direction. Her history is hilariously short- she fought Ghost Rider a couple of times, and realized that The Firm had set her up. Really, she's just another kind of Gunfighter character (with REALLY big 1990s-style guns), combined with a low-level super-strong person. Overall she's not terribly interesting (her short run proves that...), but her appearance actually looks a bit dynamic. The "heart" theme really works. She ends up being PL 9 but under-cost, as she's pretty simplistic.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:07 am
HalloweenJack wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:41 am

Yeah, I was all "bleh- I don't like horror movies" and didn't want to do what I thought was another cellphone-based game with bad mechanics :).

Then I looked at the clip again, and saw that every guy had two moves, so I was like "hey, I can do this if HJ does all the worK!" And I sent you the message saying so.

Then I started doing the work on the builds, and noticed somehow that what I was looking at were only ULTIMATE moves- they actually had MORE MOVES in the other YouTube clips I saw! I was like "AGH! But it's too late to back out now!"

You're lucky your notes and raving about the movies was interesting stuff, HJ! SO LUCKY!! So much as multi-paragraph ravings about how awesome stuff is is completely unnatural for my thread, I'll start posting those builds in five-ish days.

again, glad to be of service chief
Jabroniville

Deathwatch

Post by Jabroniville »

DEATHWATCH (aka Stephen Lords)
Created By:
Howard Mackie & Javier Saltares
First Appearance: Ghost Rider #1 (May 1990)
Role: Guy Who Watches People Die
Group Affiliations: The Deathspawn, International Contractors Unlimited, The Translords
PL 10 (165)
STRENGTH
4/6 STAMINA 5/7 AGILITY 3/6
FIGHTING 11 DEXTERITY 3
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 3

Skills: 
Acrobatics 6 (+9/+12)
Athletics 3 (+7/+9)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+12)
Deception 4 (+7)
Experitse (Magic) 4 (+6)
Expertise (Criminal) 6 (+8)
Expertise (Ninja) 4 (+6)
Insight 4 (+6)
Intimidation 7 (+10)
Investigation 3 (+5)
Perception 6 (+8)
Stealth 4 (+7/+10)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Defensive Attack, Defensive Throw, Diehard, Equipment 2 (Ninja Stuff), Fast Grab, Evasion, Follow-Up Strike, Grab Finesse, Great Endurance, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Improved Hold, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Close/Concealment), Ranged Combat 6, Uncanny Dodge

Powers:
"Translord Powers"
"Enhanced Attributes" All Have (Flaws: Must Drain Life First)
Enhanced Strength 2 [2]
Enhanced Stamina 2 [2]
Enhanced Agility 3 [3]

Senses 3 (Detect Pain- Ranged & Acute) [3]
"Organ Disruption" Affliction 10 (Fort; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Cumulative) (Inaccurate -1) (19) -- [21]
  • AE: "Life Drain" Weaken Stamina 10 (Feats: Incurable) (Inaccurate -1) (10)
  • AE: "Read Memories" Mind-Reading 10 (Flaws: Touch Range -2, Limited to Inserting Fingers in Others' Brain) (2.5)
Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Boosted +12 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Sword +11 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Boosted Sword +11 (+9 Damage, DC 24)
Organ Disruption +10 (+10 Affliction, DC 20)
Life Drain +10 (+10 Weaken, DC 20)
Initiative +7/+11

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (+12 Boosted, DC 22), Parry +13 (DC 23), Toughness +5 (+7 Boosted), Fortitude +9 (+11 Boosted), Will +7

Complications: 
Addiction (Gaining Pleasure From Proximity to Death)
Enemy (Ghost Rider)

Total: Abilities: 64 / Skills: 54--27 / Advantages: 27 / Powers: 31 / Defenses: 16 (165)

-Deathwatch is one of those '90s villains who's more based around murder and sociopathy than the more Silver & Bronze-age "Money and/or Revenge" set-ups. He basically spent the decade as Ghost Rider's official nemesis (since let's face it, every hero needs AT LEAST one). He's a Demon Ninja from another dimension who draws pleasure from being in proximity to dead people, so of course he goes out to personally murder as many people as he can. If that ain't a '90s villain, I don't know what is (hell, in the '90s, a bunch of HEROES could have had that as their motivation).

-I'll give him this, though- he looked pretty cool, and I liked the Marvel Card (Series 2 FTW!) I had of him, but I've never actually read him in anything. But as a kid, I figured he was pretty bad-ass with that cool mask. He allied with Blackout, then used Hag & Troll as his top flunkies, all in an effort to kill millions and vex Ghost Rider. He killed his own henchman Snowblind, but was himself slain fighting GR. He was resurrected by his minions, but was soon captured by Steel Wind & Steel Vengeance, and made the minion of Centurious.

-He was eventually beaten by the Spirits of Vengeance, and... vanished from comics for more than a decade. Once the bottom fell out of the Iron Age of Comics, Ghost Rider's book was the first big casualty, so not many people are knowledgeable of Deathwatch these days- the poor guy's been reduced to background shots in The Hood's gang ever since then, literally just being Panel Filler. He was last seen alongside his old pal Blackout, being defeated by the female Ghost Rider. Given how "big" he seemed in the Ghost Rider comics I've seen, and the Marvel Cards of the era, it's rather odd that he's like an E-League nobody, and doesn't even prominently appear in modern revamps of the Ghost Rider character- you'd think Otherworldly Demon Ninja would be a hell of a concept for comics.

-Deathwatch is a Weaken-based super-baddie with tons of ninja skillz on top of vague levels of super-human strength. He needs to get his Drain On before he can start hitting at full-force, which makes his PL vary: Standard- PL 9. Enhanced- PL 10. Stun- PL 10. Drain- PL 10. He's got a ton of Combat Advantages going for him, and he's enough to challenge Ghost Rider in hand-to-hand. Also, expect him to use tons of Mooks to block the way between him and Ghost Rider.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
danelsan

Re: Jab's Builds! (Zarathos! Centurious! Ghost Rider! Deathwatch!)

Post by danelsan »

These days, a group called the Translords would be a controversy-magnet...
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

danelsan wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:16 am These days, a group called the Translords would be a controversy-magnet...
Yeah, little language shifts over time can be so odd. I read that and was like "... the what?"
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Heh, I keep picturing Ghost Rider, in public, swearing vengeance against Deathwatch and his people.

GR: "The Spirit of Vengeance swears to punish the sins of all Translords!"
Entire Crowd: "*GASP*!!"
Civilian: "They can't help the way they're born!"
Civilian 2: Go back to Hell, bigot!"
GR: "That is not what I meant..."
danelsan

Post by danelsan »

Oh, well, I'm sure once the misunderstanding is cleared everyone would have a gay old time XD

Unless some other villain had a boner prepared for the Ghost Rider...