Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Sarge

Post by Jabroniville »

SARGE
Role:
Evil Clone
Game Appearances: C2: Judgement Clay
PL 7 (86)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 5 (+8)
Athletics 7 (+10)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+10)
Intimidation 5 (+7)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 4

ClayFighter Fighting Style:
Accurate Attack (Quick), Defensive Attack (Block), Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Trip (Throw), Power Attack (Brutal), Withstand Damage (Trade Defenses For Toughness)

Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 3 (Acute & Extended Scent, Low-Light Vision) [3]

"Flying Kick/Dashing Boot" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Improved Critical) (4) -- [5]
  • AE: "Juggle Kick" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Hit Jumping Opponents) (4)
Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Special Moves +9 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Spinning Carrot +10 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +3

Complications:
Obsession (Driving Irresponsibly)- This possibly gets him killed.

Total: Abilities: 48 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 4 + 7 / Powers: 8 / Defenses: 10 (86)

-Sarge is a grey rabbit with different sprites for his punches than Hoppy has. In his ending, he runs all the other vehicles off the road, but slams his jeep into the nose of a passing jet-airliner.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Octohead

Post by Jabroniville »

OCTOHEAD
Role:
Party Dude
PL 7 (95)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 6 (+11)
Athletics 8 (+10)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+11)
Expertise (Partying) 5 (+5)
Insight 3 (+4)
Perception 2 (+3)

Advantages:
Agile Feint

Accurate Attack (Quick), Defensive Attack (Block), Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Trip (Throw), Power Attack (Brutal), Withstand Damage (Trade Defenses For Toughness)

Powers:
"Eight Arms" Extra Limbs 4 [4]
Swimming 4 [4]
Immunity 2 (Drowning, Pressure) [2]

"Breakdance Spin" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Improved Critical) (Extras: Multiattack 4) (Reduced Defenses -1) (6) -- [7]
  • AE: "Octo Spin" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Improved Critical) (4)
Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Octo Spin/Breakdance Spin +9 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3, Fortitude +4, Will +5

Complications:
Motivation (Partying)

Total: Abilities: 46 / Skills: 26--13 / Advantages: 1 + 7 / Powers: 17 / Defenses: 11 (95)

-I REALLY liked this guy's look when I was younger- looking at previews of C2: Judgement Clay, I quickly was like "oh my God- that Octopus guy looks SOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!" and couldn't wait to play it. I think I remember being disappointed by the end result, but he's got a pretty neat design. Octohead is a hyperactive, exciteable dude who fights on the side of good. His moves are pretty simple- a Spin, an Octo Punch (Multiattack), and a Breakdance Spin (another Multiattack). Though their animations look quite cool, thanks to his multiple limbs.
Scots Dragon

Re: Jab's Builds! (Norman Bates! ClayFighter- Taffy! Bad Mr. Frosty!)

Post by Scots Dragon »

Ares wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:28 am I wish I could comment more on these builds, but Clayfighters was apparently one of the only fighting games I never got into. Hell, I even played World Heroes on purpose.

I will say that if they were going for that kind of design with the rabbit character, I'd have gone for a Rambo pun myself, like Rabbo or Rambit. Or make him a literal ram and have him be Rammbo.
Rabbits with guns reminds me a bit of Jazz Jackrabbit. And I'm not entirely sure if I'm the only person who remembers that one.
Formerly known as Narsil on the ATT and Ronin Army forums.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (Jason! Ash Williams! Pinhead! Freddy Krueger! Norman Bates!)

Post by Jabroniville »

KorokoMystia wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:44 pm Since Clayfighter's next, I have to say this. I could save it for when the build actually shows up, but: MAN, the boss of the first game, N.Boss, is so lazy. He's just a giant ring made up of beads with two eyes on top, and he just shoots every character's projectiles at you. That's literally it. No wonder he never appeared after this.
Heh- as you can see from my build, I actually found the character somewhat inventive. Well, while probably quite lazy and easy to animate (he's just SPHERES! And his moves are copied from other guys, so you didn't have to animate them separately!), he's fairly inventive and there's no mistaking him for anyone else.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (ClayFighter- Taffy! Bad Mr. Frosty! Hoppy! Octohead!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Jeez- FINALLY finished re-doing all the Avatar/Korra pictures. Some of them are oddly small, as they're from the Avatar Wiki site, so I might have to go digging to find better pictures of characters like June & Pakku.
Jabroniville

Jack

Post by Jabroniville »

JACK
Role:
Misanthrope
PL 7 (87)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 0

Skills:
Athletics 6 (+8)
Expertise (Lounging) 5 (+5)
Insight 3 (+4)
Perception 2 (+3)

Advantages:
Evasion

Powers:
Swimming 4 [4]

"Charging Bite/Slide Kick" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Improved Critical) [4]

Offense:
Special Moves +9 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3, Fortitude +4, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Having the Ocean to Himself)- Jack appears to be a bit of a misanthrope.

Total: Abilities: 46 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 1 + 7 / Powers: 14 / Defenses: 10 (87)

-Jack was the simply-named Clone of Octohead- a slightly darker-purple Octopus, which is a pretty lame difference when you get down to it. His attacks are a charging bite and a sliding kick, and he apparently fights very differently from Octohead. His "Backflip" move is apparently an "invincible" defensive move, so I gave him Evasion.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scots Dragon

Post by Scots Dragon »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:43 am Jeez- FINALLY finished re-doing all the Avatar/Korra pictures. Some of them are oddly small, as they're from the Avatar Wiki site, so I might have to go digging to find better pictures of characters like June & Pakku.
The wikis do this thing which shrink inlined images for some reason.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Scots Dragon wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:47 am
Jabroniville wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:43 am Jeez- FINALLY finished re-doing all the Avatar/Korra pictures. Some of them are oddly small, as they're from the Avatar Wiki site, so I might have to go digging to find better pictures of characters like June & Pakku.
The wikis do this thing which shrink inlined images for some reason.
Yeah, I noticed that whenever I'd hotlink directly from a Wiki site. When I statted Disney's Fairies, I hotlinked a bunch of pics which were of a good size... only to see them shrunk down the next day! This time, however, I was copying right from my PhotoBucket account. It makes me wonder how big the pics appeared in the first place, now.

Thankfully, I'm largely done with the PB transfer over to SmugMug. I think I have Star Wars left and that's it for the "big" projects.
Scots Dragon

Post by Scots Dragon »

It's deeply annoying at any rate.

Also, on the note of Korra, the stuff they couldn't show or develop in the animated series doesn't apply to the comic-book follow up, so...

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

It will be nice when they can just show things like that in animation without having to merely imply it.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Scots Dragon

Post by Scots Dragon »

Star vs the Forces of Evil managed it in a few background scenes. Here's hoping the trend continues.

Goldar

Re: Octohead

Post by Goldar »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:35 am Image

OCTOHEAD
Role:
Party Dude
PL 7 (95)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 0

Skills:
Acrobatics 6 (+11)
Athletics 8 (+10)
Expertise (Partying) 5 (+5)
Insight 3 (+4)
Perception 2 (+3)

Advantages:
Agile Feint

Powers:
Swimming 4 [4]

"Breakdance Spin" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Improved Critical) (Extras: Multiattack 4) (Reduced Defenses -1) (6) -- [7]
  • AE: "Octo Spin" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Improved Critical) (4)
Offense:
Octo Spin/Breakdance Spin +9 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3, Fortitude +4, Will +5

Complications:
Motivation (Partying)

Total: Abilities: 46 / Skills: 26--13 / Advantages: 1 + 7 / Powers: 17 / Defenses: 11 (95)

-I REALLY liked this guy's look when I was younger- looking at previews of C2: Judgement Clay, I quickly was like "oh my God- that Octopus guy looks SOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!" and couldn't wait to play it. I think I remember being disappointed by the end result, but he's got a pretty neat design. Octohead is a hyperactive, exciteable dude who fights on the side of good. His moves are pretty simple- a Spin, an Octo Punch (Multiattack), and a Breakdance Spin (another Multiattack). Though their animations look quite cool, thanks to his multiple limbs.
Hey, is this little dude related to Nadya Suleman, AKA The OctoMom?!? :P
Scots Dragon

Post by Scots Dragon »

Goldar wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:49 pm Hey, is this little dude related to Nadya Suleman, AKA The OctoMom?!? :P
No but he is distantly related to Octodad.

Goldar

Post by Goldar »

Scots Dragon wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:14 pm
Goldar wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:49 pm Hey, is this little dude related to Nadya Suleman, AKA The OctoMom?!? :P
No but he is distantly related to Octodad.

:lol:
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Octo-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad . . . nobody suspects a thing . . . . Octo-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.