Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Re: Mei

Post by Jabroniville »

Ken wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:45 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:24 pm -Among the most hated characters in-game, and most beloved characters out-of-game, Mei was meant to look more "normal"- like an everyday person with some gear, to reflect the idea that "anyone can be a hero". And of course what they did was make her look super-dorky, give her really wide hips and a chubby waist, and REALLY BIG BOOBS, thus hitting like six or seven major fetishes in one person. Like seriously, they went for "dorky-cute" and ended up with "Goddess"- she's like at that PERFECT level of curviness that stops right before one becomes full-on fat, and for some reason (and I know I'm not alone on this) that is like a MAGICAL LEVEL OF UNBELIEVABLE HOTNESS on girls.
So, why is she hated in-game?

She'd probably be my overwaifu.
I mentioned it underneath those notes- she messes up teammates and foes alike with her ice.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (Tracer! Symmetra! Winston! Zarya! McCree! D.Va!)

Post by Jabroniville »

greycrusader wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:11 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:43 am So of course, I now ask the most important question: Who is YOUR "Overwaifu"- which character from the Overwatch universe do you find most delightful in attitude and/or physique? Who floats your boat? I'll not answer, because you all know I like to keep this kind of thing subtle and close to the chest.

And yes I only use the term "waifu" because Ares hates it. I once heard someone use the term in casual conversation... it really does sound idiotic.
Well, Jab could already guess mine, but 1. Mei, followed by 2. Zarya (though she's a bit too tall-giantesses are Jab's thing), followed by 3. Tracer.

So my utterly unconventional beauty standards are now known forum wide.
... you ain't alone. Trust me.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:13 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:24 pm And of course what they did was make her look super-dorky, give her really wide hips and a chubby waist, and REALLY BIG BOOBS, thus hitting like six or seven major fetishes in one person. Like seriously, they went for "dorky-cute" and ended up with "Goddess"- she's like at that PERFECT level of curviness that stops right before one becomes full-on fat, and for some reason (and I know I'm not alone on this) that is like a MAGICAL LEVEL OF UNBELIEVABLE HOTNESS on girls.

I mentioned it underneath those notes- she messes up teammates and foes alike with her ice.
Sorry. Brain lost dibs on the blood supply by the time I got to that part of the post.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
L-Space

Re: Jab's Builds! (Zarya! D.Va! Mercy! Junkrat! Roadhog! THE THICCNESS!)

Post by L-Space »

Wow a lot Overwatch builds done since I was last on.

Very nice Winston. As I've stated before he's probably my favorite heroic Overwatch character and I'm glad I can play him pretty decently.

That being said, I love Junkrat's and Roadhog's design and their respective play styles (brutal for Roadhog and chaotic for Junkrat). Another note on Overwatch lore is that Junkrat discovered some sort of priceless treasure and/or secret while exploring the irradiated wastes of the omnium that led to a numerous bounty hunter's gunning for him and that's why he ended up hiring Roadhog as a bounty hunter.

As for my Overwaifu (sorry Ares), it's Mei all the way.
Formerly luketheduke86
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:24 pm -In the CUTEST VIDEO EVER, Mei is seen studying the climate in Antarctica, along with her beloved teammates at an Overwatch Eco-Watch Station. When a dangerous cold front comes, they go into cryogenic suspension, planning to awaken later. Tragically, the Omnic Crisis shuts down most of their life support systems, leaving adorable, cuddly Mei as the sole survivor (she gasps in horror when she looks into her teammates' life pods). Using her technological know-how, she constructs a rig of "Iceman Lite" powers and moves out to meet the rest of Overwatch.
Or one of the most heartbreaking. You know, one of the two.

Am I the only one that thought that she was a member of one of the Inuit/Eskimo/Aleutian cultures at the beginning? Might just be her cold thing.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

I just came across this to confuse Jab-
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
BriarThrone

Post by BriarThrone »

Alright, since we're doing the Post Your Overwaifu thing:

1) Mercy. Blondes aren't usually my Thing, but there's something just so sweet about Mercy, y'know? Can't resist. Spice it up a little with that witch costume, and I'm just... gone.

2) Tracer. Leggy brunette with short hair, and an idealist to boot? This is usually my thing, and Tracer is no exception.

3) D. Va. Lots of game stuff tries to portray her as a teenager - LATE teen, thankfully - but lots of cosplayers have demonstrated that she loses nothing as a grown woman. Plus, y'know, I have studied Korean language and culture...

4) Mei. Thick body, but in a very attractive way. Plus she's smart and sweet. There would be lots and lots of cuddling.

5) Widowmaker. DAT AAAAAAAA...
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

It seem that I'm one of the admirers of Pharah around here :P
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Davies wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:03 pm Didya really have to quote the whole post, just to make a short comment, twice on the same page?
My computer's been down for a while,so i've had to respond on my PS4.....
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:24 pm -Among the most hated characters in-game, and most beloved characters out-of-game, Mei was meant to look more "normal"- like an everyday person with some gear, to reflect the idea that "anyone can be a hero". And of course what they did was make her look super-dorky, give her really wide hips and a chubby waist, and REALLY BIG BOOBS, thus hitting like six or seven major fetishes in one person. Like seriously, they went for "dorky-cute" and ended up with "Goddess"- she's like at that PERFECT level of curviness that stops right before one becomes full-on fat, and for some reason (and I know I'm not alone on this) that is like a MAGICAL LEVEL OF UNBELIEVABLE HOTNESS on girls.

Mainly because of the CC ina game that nearly requires always being on the move she has the power thats the atethisis of that. She leaves you a sitting duck long enough to get slapped down hard, and its pretty nasty hold wise as well. she has very few actual counters if the players smart.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Woodclaw wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:27 pm It seem that I'm one of the admirers of Pharah around here :P
I mention in my Pharah build that in any other game, she'd be an easy #1. But then they had to go and nail my EXACT interests with Zarya & Mei. This game is just astonishing.
Jabroniville

Katya Volskaya

Post by Jabroniville »

This character is so obscure that *I* have her 17th-20th most popular pictures on DeviantArt.

KATYA VOLSKAYA
Role:
MILF, Questionably-Moral Corporate Head
Fetish Targets: MILF, Rich, MILF, Stoic Woman, MILF
Group Affiliations: Overwatch
PL 2 (44), PL 4 (44) Defenses
STRENGTH
0 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 0 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 5 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Expertise (Business) 8 (+13)
Insight 3 (+6)
Perception 2 (+5)
Technology 3 (+8)

Advantages: 
Benefit 5 (Head of Volskaya Industries)

Offense:
Unarmed +0 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +2 (DC 12), Parry +0 (DC 10), Toughness +1, Fortitude +2, Will +6

Complications:
Relationship (Daughter)- Katya is apparently a single mother (Holy Hell, I got a chance!).
Secret (Working With Omnics)- Despite the existence of a new Omnic Crisis within the borders of Russia, some of Katya's technology comes from Omnic sources- she's been photographed trading with one IN PERSON. She would do anything to keep this information out of the hands of the public.
Enemy (Sombra)- Sombra is blackmailing Katya with the above information- Katya now has to consider her a "friend", and could be forced to do any NUMBER of things. Katya even orders Zarya to find and "neutralize" Sombra.

Total: Abilities: 26 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 5 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 5 (44)

-Katya Volskaya is one of the most important "Supporting Characters" of Overwatch, in that she's the Russian head of the important Voskaya Industries, and devoted to facing the second Omnic Crisis unfolding in Siberia. Zarya considers her a national hero who must always be protected, and Sombra blackmails Katya into being her "friend", figuring that the most powerful woman in all Russia would be a great friend to have. Sombra ends up discovering that Volskaya Industries' technology is supplied in part by OMNICS in secret- something Katya is desperate to hide.

-Mother of GOD her design is gorgeous, though. Freed of the need to make her "tough" or anything, the designers instead made a very stoic, slender, attractive older woman, with stunning bright, blue eyes and a very severe, sharp-featured face. I TOTALLY go for that nose, though- difficult as hell to draw, but it's really neat.
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

The Thccness?? Well thickness is very important! Lol! :lol:
Ken

Post by Ken »

It's Mei's glasses and ginormous rack that do it for me.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Goldar wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:38 am The Thccness?? Well thickness is very important! Lol! :lol:
I wish THAT was the Most Common Superpower :). I'd include it a lot more in my OC-verse, but it's hard to justify superheroes having less-athletic physiques.