Jab’s Builds! (Lawnmower Man! Samus Aran! Metroids!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
HalloweenJack

Re: Jab's Builds! (Kill Bill! The Black Panther! Killmonger! Man-Ape! Madam Slay!)

Post by HalloweenJack »

here's a link...though there aren't alot of said pics, but there are a few mostly in action scenes

http://www.therealgentlemenofleisure.co ... n-152.html
Woodclaw

Re: enjoy this one, bsdigitalq

Post by Woodclaw »

Shock wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:55 pm
HalloweenJack wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:44 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:29 am
Oh man, I absolutely do, too. That's why it's such a shame that Marvel's so light on black villains- villains always wear the best costumes :). Imagine a black equivalent to Emma Frost....

what would you say if I told you that once Emma Frost switched bodies with Storm....and then in Storm's body started prancing around in Emma's classic White Queen outfit?
Pics or it didn't happen :lol:
There you go, Uncanny X-Men #152

"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
HalloweenJack

Re: Jab's Builds! (Kill Bill! The Black Panther! Killmonger! Man-Ape! Madam Slay!)

Post by HalloweenJack »

yeah that's one of them

I think my favorite scene there is Emma as Storm trying to convince the X-Men, as she's by Shaw's side, that she betrayed them because deep down inside she's just a bad, bad girl and she likes it.
proditor

Post by proditor »

So vis a vis the Black Panther heart shaped herb, was he human level strength, etc. Here are the snips from the very first Marvel Handbooks (1983-4) for him and Cap.

Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Woodclaw wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:59 pm
HalloweenJack wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:44 pm

what would you say if I told you that once Emma Frost switched bodies with Storm....and then in Storm's body started prancing around in Emma's classic White Queen outfit?

GOD DAMMIT I JUST BOUGHT A NEW KEYBOARD.
Jabroniville

Klaw

Post by Jabroniville »

KLAW (Ulysses Klaw)
Created By:
Stan Lee & Jack Kirby
First Appearance: The Fantastic Four #53 (Aug. 1966)
Role: Arch-Nemesis (for The Black Panther), Forgotten Villain
Group Affiliations: The Masters of Evil, The Fearsome Foursome, The Frighful Four, A.I.M.
PL 12 (201)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA -- AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+8)
Deception 6 (+8)
Expertise (World Traveller) 4 (+8)\
Expertise (Criminal) 2 (+6)
Expertise (Science) 8 (+12)
Insight 3 (+5)
Intimidation 4 (+6)
Investigation 5 (+7)
Perception 5 (+7)
Persuasion 4 (+6)
Technology 4 (+8)
Vehicles 6 (+6)

Advantages:
Diehard, Equipment 3 (Sound Stuff), Improved Critical (Sonic Blast), Power Attack, Ranged Attack 9

Powers:
"Living Sound" Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [30]
"Hard to Kill" Protection 10 [10]
Regeneration 4 [4]

"The Master of Sound"
Super-Senses 4 (Ultra-Hearing, Sonar- Accurate Extended Hearing) [4]
Immunity 10 (Sound-Based Effects) [10]

"Claw" (Flaws: Removable) (Feats: Restricted 2- Only Klaw) [53]
Summon Beings of Sound 3 (Extras: Multiple Minions +6- 8 Minions, Horde) (24)
Blast 12 (Extras: Penetrating) (36) -- (41)
  • AE: "Sonic Wave" Damage 11 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone, Penetrating) (33)
  • AE: Dazzle Hearing 11 (22)
  • AE: "Sound Burst" Dazzle Hearing 12 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (Flaws: Touch Range) (36)
  • AE: "Sound Wave" Dazzle Hearing 12 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) (Flaws: Touch Range) (24)
  • AE: "Cohesive Sound Construct" Snare 6 (Feats: Reversible) (Extras: Progressive +2) (31)
-- (65 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Sonic Blast +9 (+12 Ranged Damage, DC 27)
Dazzle Hearing +9 (+11 Ranged Affliction, DC 21)
Sonic Wave +11 Area (+11 Damage, DC 26)
Sound Burst +12 Area (+12 Affliction, DC 22)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +10, Fortitude --, Will +5

Complications:
Involuntary Transformation (Discorporates)- If Klaw is exposed to Vibranium, the fabled absorber of energy, he will discorporate.
Prejudice (Non-Human)- Bright pink, noseless and weird-looking, Ulysses Klaw cannot pass for an ordinary human.
Disabled (One-Handed)- When wielding his Claw, Ulysses cannot use both of his hands.

Total: Abilities: 38 / Skills: 52--26 / Advantages: 15 / Powers: 111 / Defenses: 11 (201)

-Klaw's one of those Fantastic Four villains that just didn't take off, despite a big origin issue and a rivalry with new character The Black Panther. His story is that he's the murderer of the T'Challa's father in FF #53, and he returned as a sonic-powered menace. However, he became more of an "Avengers Foe" over the years, to the point where I can't even recall the last time he dealt with T'Challa or anyone in Wakanda. Ultimately, he turned into one of the most powerful "Journeyman Villains" in Marvel, threatening heroes from Captain America to Daredevil.

-Klaw was a physicist who focused on sound to the point where he could convert sound waves into physical mass- his device required the rare Vibranium in order to function, and so he travels to Wakanda, steals it, and murders King T'Chaka in the meantime. T'Chaka's son T'Challa attacks, taking Klaw's right hand and driving him off. However, Klaw eventually returns, and T'Challa sends out a message to the Fantastic Four, hoping to find heroes strong enough to take the villain on.

-Klaw returns several more times, on each occasion growing just a little bit- he attaches a powerful device to the stump of his arm, then becomes a being of pure sound. Eventually, he joins the Masters of Evil alongside the Crimson Cowl, being beaten again by the Panther. A second time with the Masters is stopped by the Lady Liberators, and he attacks T'Challa a few more times, before popping up against Ka-Zar, Dazzler and others- he takes a minor role in Secret Wars, being used by Doctor Doom to absorb the Cosmic Power of Galactus.

-Klaw joins the Frightful Four on a couple of occasions, and shows up in Avengers West Coast (joining the Pacific Overlords before they're buried alive on the fallen island of Demonica) and Ka-Zar. He was the villain who caused Captain America's damaged Shield to return to its non-cracked state, when he fired a Sonic Blast into it, "correcting" the molecular disruptions that broke the thing. He even joins the new Crimson Cowl's Masters of Evil, becoming a recurring background villain in Thunderbolts! Klaw is, basically, EVERYWHERE, being both physically distinctive (bright pink and noseless) and lacking much credibility, so most heroes can beat him, if only by trickery.

-WAY costly this guy is, but it fits. He's very hard to hurt, basically a sound construct (this represents his later era), has a powerful Area-effecting Blast, a Dazzle, and quite a bit of Skills, being one of those evil scientist types. He can also create a horde of PL 7.5 Sonic Constructs to do his bidding. He has PL 12 Area Dazzles, and acts as a PL 10.5/11 Blaster, but he's prone to using devices that amplify him further, so he could concievably be PL 12-13 in a campaign pretty easily.

SONIC CONSTRUCT
Role:
Summoned Minion
PL 8 (39), Minion Rank 3
STRENGTH
9 STAMINA -- AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -- AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE --

Skills:
None

Advantages:
None

Powers:
"Living Sound" Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [30]
"Hard to Kill" Protection 5 [5]
Strength-Damage +1 [1]
"Natural Size" Growth 6 (Str & Toughness +6, +6 Mass, +3 Intimidation, -3 Dodge/Parry, -6 Stealth) -- (18 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [13]

Offense:
Unarmed +5 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +4 (DC 14), Parry +5 (DC 15), Toughness +11, Fortitude --, Will --

Total: Abilities: -14 / Skills: 00--0 / Advantages: 0 / Powers: 49 / Defenses: 4 (39)
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:31 pm

maybe a tarp. that might help.

that said...I honestly think Storm in Emma's gear is a solid look beyond the sex appeal. Good contrast to her skin tone, and the white hair adds to it.
Last edited by HalloweenJack on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Shuri

Post by Jabroniville »

THE BLACK PANTHER III (Shuri)
Created By:
Reginald Hudlin & John Romita, Jr.
First Appearance: The Black Panther #2 (May 2005)
Role: Replacement Hero, Suddenly-Introduced Sibling
Group Affiliations: Wakanda
PL 10 (188)
STRENGTH
5 STAMINA 5 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 6 (+12)
Athletics 7 (+12)
Close Combat (Claws) 1 (+13)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+13)
Deception 2 (+5)
Expertise (World Leader) 4 (+7)
Expertise (Survival) 8 (+11)
Insight 2 (+5)
Intimidation 2 (+5)
Investigation 3 (+6)
Perception 10 (+13)
Persuasion 3 (+6)
Ranged Combat (Throwing Knives) 2 (+12)
Sleight of Hand 4 (+8)
Stealth 7 (+13)

Advantages: 
Agile Feint, Benefit 5 (Queen of Wakanda), Evasion, Fast Grab, Grab Finesse, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Initiative, Precise Attack (Close/Concealment), Ranged Attack 6, Takedown, Tracking- Scent

Powers:
"Peak Human Physiology"
Speed 2 (8 mph) [2]
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]
Immunity 2 (Poison, Disease) (Flaws: Limited to Half-Effect) [1]
Regeneration 2 [2]

"Animal Senses" Senses 6 (Acute, Accurate & Extended Scent, Low-Light Vision, Extended Hearing) [6]

"The Black Panther Costume" (Flaws: Removable) [28]
"Vibranium-Weave Mesh" Protection 2 (Extras: Impervious 4) (6)
Immunity 10 (Ballistics, Falling Damage) (10)
Movement 1 (Wall-Crawling) (2)
"Throwing Knives" Blast 5 (Extras: Multiattack) (15) -- (16)
  • AE: "Claws" Strength-Damage +2 (2)
-- (34 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +13 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Claws +13 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Throwing Knives +12 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +13 (DC 23), Parry +13 (DC 23), Toughness +5 (+7 Costume), Fortitude +7, Will +7

Complications:
Responsibility (Wakanda)
Relationship (T'Challa)- T'Challa's little sister eventually grabs the mantle of ruler of Wakanda following T'Challa's coma at the hands of Namor and The Cabal.
Enemy (Namor)- The Sub-Mariner's nation of Atlantis warred with Wakanda, and Namor himself flooded the nation while under the power of The Phoenix.

Total: Abilities: 82 / Skills: 62--31 / Advantages: 21 / Powers: 40 / Defenses: 14 (188)

-Why, oh WHY is it always so popular for characters to get suddenly-introduced children & siblings? Shuri is T'Challa's younger sister, introduced FORTY YEARS AFTER THE DEBUT of the Black Panther! She always craved the position of Black Panther, but was shown as headstrong and immature. She gets some training from T'Challa, and eventually received it after proving her worth to the Panther God (ie. she had to prove that it wasn't just out of a selfish desire of hers)- she had to shed her excessive pride and learn humility, gaining the power in order to face down Morlun in his attack on Wakanda.

-I only know of her because of some more-recent stuff where she's the Lame-Duck leader of Wakanda during its weird background war with Atlantis that resulted in devastation for both sides. She argued a lot with T'Challa, who was doing his own thing with The Illuminati, and she finally leads Wakanda to war with Atlantis after a Phoenix-powered Namor levels much of it. Eventually, she is killed fighting Proxima Midnight so that her brother can escape The Cabal (Namor & Thanos' group of world-breakers). Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther series witnesses T'Challa use spiritual shenanigans and the hero Manifold's reality-bending powers in order to resurrect his sister.

-As a "secondary Panther", her lot in life will largely to be forgotten, but she's appearing in the Black Panther film, so she'll at least have some degree of immortality coming from that (not that "showing up in a movie" is a particularly big help for a lot of Marvel guys).
-Shuri's basically a Mini-Panther, but her resurrection has led to her gaining some additional powers:

THE BLACK PANTHER III (Shuri)
Created By:
Reginald Hudlin & John Romita, Jr.
First Appearance: The Black Panther #2 (May 2005)
Role: Replacement Hero, Suddenly-Introduced Sibling
Group Affiliations: Wakanda
PL 10 (204)
STRENGTH
5 STAMINA 5 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 6 (+12)
Athletics 7 (+12)
Close Combat (Claws) 1 (+13)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+13)
Deception 2 (+5)
Expertise (World Leader) 4 (+7)
Expertise (Survival) 8 (+11)
Insight 2 (+5)
Intimidation 2 (+5)
Investigation 3 (+6)
Perception 10 (+13)
Persuasion 3 (+6)
Ranged Combat (Throwing Knives) 2 (+12)
Sleight of Hand 4 (+8)
Stealth 7 (+13)

Advantages: 
Agile Feint, Benefit 5 (Queen of Wakanda), Evasion, Fast Grab, Grab Finesse, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Initiative, Precise Attack (Close/Concealment), Ranged Attack 6, Takedown, Tracking- Scent

Powers:
"Peak Human Physiology"
Speed 2 (8 mph) [2]
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]
Immunity 2 (Poison, Disease) (Flaws: Limited to Half-Effect) [1]
Regeneration 2 [2]

"Animal Senses" Senses 6 (Acute, Accurate & Extended Scent, Low-Light Vision, Extended Hearing) [6]

"Stone-Like Form"
Enhanced Strength 2 [4]
Protection 3 (Extras: Impervious 7) [10]
Reduced Defenses -1 [-2]

Morph 4 (Any Form) (Flaws: Limited to Whatever She's Touching -2) [12]
Variable 4 (Flaws: Limited to Whatever She's Touching -2) [20]

Offense:
Unarmed +13 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Stone Form +13 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +13 (+12 Stone Form, DC 23), Parry +13 (+12 Stone Form, DC 23), Toughness +5 (+8 Stone Form, +4 Impervious), Fortitude +7, Will +7

Complications:
Responsibility (Wakanda)
Relationship (T'Challa)- T'Challa's little sister eventually grabs the mantle of ruler of Wakanda following T'Challa's coma at the hands of Namor and The Cabal.
Enemy (Namor)- The Sub-Mariner's nation of Atlantis warred with Wakanda, and Namor himself flooded the nation while under the power of The Phoenix.

Total: Abilities: 82 / Skills: 62--31 / Advantages: 21 / Powers: 56 / Defenses: 14 (204)

-Post-Resurrection, Shuri gains a stonelike form with enhanced durability. In addition, she gains the ability to turn into whatever she's touching (be it a single animal, or a flock of birds).
Last edited by Jabroniville on Mon May 09, 2022 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HalloweenJack

Re: Jab's Builds! (Killmonger! Man-Ape! Madam Slay! Klaw!)

Post by HalloweenJack »

Re:Klaw I think they used him in Hudlin's first BP arc....which I think was supposed to be AU, but then decided "screw it" and made it continuity

first time I ever remember seeing him was the old 60s FF cartoon that used to air on Cartoon Network back in the day. He showed up like twice, once on an episode that was actually two separate adventures (the only time they ever did that on the toon) as a villain the FF already knew (no origin) and got his ass handed to him by just Reed and Johnny, with Johnny actually not using his flame powers and PUNCHING him into Reed's body, which kept bouncing him back into Johnny's punches. It made him seem like a total loser at the time, and I never saw him in comics proper until he was in the background of a What If issue (the one where Cap wakes up in the 90s) alongside Juggernaut, The Vulture, Grey Gargoyle, Attuma, Titanium Man, and the Abomination....and then later on when I read the old Secret Wars stuff.

I'm not sure whether they did that due to licenses of other characters like the Panther being tied up. For example, they couldn't use Namor on the show so two different characters filled in for him, one a villain called the Gamma Ray (which is a cool as hell sounding name) standing in for the Sub-Mariner when he used Giganto to attack New York, and another generic Atlantean prince who was Namor just blue and with a different name to fight Attuma.

That or they were hesitant to use black characters, which it being the sixties is a possibility.

The other time was when the FF was kidnapped and put on trial by the "Tribunal of Terror" (which is likewise an awesome name) which was comprised of Klaw, Blastaar and the friggin Molecule Man....which is a scary combination when you think of it. I'd be sure to use that in My Little Universe at some point.....if I could ever drum up interest amongst my friends to get a game going.
MacynSnow

Re: Shuri

Post by MacynSnow »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:04 pm Image
..............Hey Jab,you know what i have to do to immigrate into Wakanda by any chance? :)
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

HalloweenJack wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:12 pm Re:Klaw I think they used him in Hudlin's first BP arc....which I think was supposed to be AU, but then decided "screw it" and made it continuity

first time I ever remember seeing him was the old 60s FF cartoon that used to air on Cartoon Network back in the day. He showed up like twice, once on an episode that was actually two separate adventures (the only time they ever did that on the toon) as a villain the FF already knew (no origin) and got his ass handed to him by just Reed and Johnny, with Johnny actually not using his flame powers and PUNCHING him into Reed's body, which kept bouncing him back into Johnny's punches. It made him seem like a total loser at the time, and I never saw him in comics proper until he was in the background of a What If issue (the one where Cap wakes up in the 90s) alongside Juggernaut, The Vulture, Grey Gargoyle, Attuma, Titanium Man, and the Abomination....and then later on when I read the old Secret Wars stuff.

I'm not sure whether they did that due to licenses of other characters like the Panther being tied up. For example, they couldn't use Namor on the show so two different characters filled in for him, one a villain called the Gamma Ray (which is a cool as hell sounding name) standing in for the Sub-Mariner when he used Giganto to attack New York, and another generic Atlantean prince who was Namor just blue and with a different name to fight Attuma.

That or they were hesitant to use black characters, which it being the sixties is a possibility.

The other time was when the FF was kidnapped and put on trial by the "Tribunal of Terror" (which is likewise an awesome name) which was comprised of Klaw, Blastaar and the friggin Molecule Man....which is a scary combination when you think of it. I'd be sure to use that in My Little Universe at some point.....if I could ever drum up interest amongst my friends to get a game going.
Why not try it here?I'd join up.... :D
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

MacynSnow wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:24 pm
HalloweenJack wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:12 pm Re:Klaw I think they used him in Hudlin's first BP arc....which I think was supposed to be AU, but then decided "screw it" and made it continuity

Why not try it here?I'd join up.... :D
lol few reasons.

One I'd just kind of wing it, not really having the sourcebooks for an accurate campaign

Two, it'd just be easier to set up a tabletop thing rather than be glued to the computer.

But I appreciate the thought ;)
Jabroniville

Malice (Nakia)

Post by Jabroniville »

MALICE V (Nakia)
Created By:
Christopher Priest & Mark Texiera
First Appearance: Black Panther #1 (Nov. 1998)
Role: Evil Jailbait
Group Affiliations: Killmonger's Agents
PL 10 (127)
STRENGTH
6 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 3

Skills: 
Acrobatics 2 (+7)
Athletics 5 (+11)
Deception 2 (+5)
Expertise (Survival) 4 (+6)
Expertise (Bodyguard) 4 (+5)
Perception 3 (+5)
Stealth 2 (+7)

Advantages: 
Equipment 3 (Swords, Spears & Knives- +1 to +2- Reach), Improved Critical (Spears), Ranged Attack 4, Startle

Powers:
"Jufeiro Herb Pins" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [20]
"Weaponized Jailbait" Affliction 10 (Will; Entranced/Compelled/Controlled) (Extras: Cumulative, Progressive +2) (Flaws: Limited to Men) (30)
Enhanced Advantages 2: Attractive 2 (Note: Affects All Men, Not Just Straight Ones, I Guess. And Not Lesbians) (2)
-- (32 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Weapons +10 (+7-8 Damage, DC 22-23)
Jufeiro +10 (+10 Affliction, DC 20)
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +6, Fortitude +7, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Boning T'Challa)
Enemy (The Black Panther)- Hell hath no fury, as they say.
Power Loss (Jufeiro)- There is apparently a vaccine.

Total: Abilities: 74 / Skills: 22--11 / Advantages: 8 / Powers: 24 / Defenses: 10 (127)

-Malice (unrelated to the mind-controlling X-Men & Fantastic Four enemies) is Nakia, the child of a tribe within Wakanda, who sent her to be one of T'Challa's "Dora Milaje" bodyguards. She fell in love with him, but he rejected and banished her once she tried to kill the Panther's girlfriend (she was REALLY obsessed; Mephisto's machinations didn't help), and gained super-powers thanks to Killmonger, including the ability to use Weaponized Jailbait. She's basically a 100% sociopathic monster who enjoys manipulating people into being her slaves, and now actively tries to murder T'Challa... or rape him. Whichever. She continues on in modern times, generally attacking women T'Challa likes (including Storm), and getting men to do her dirty work.

-Malice is being played by Lupita Nyong'o in the Black Panther film, which is seemingly made for actresses like her- award-winning ones who... well, aren't really going to get cast in a lot of "normal" roles. Hollywood generally struggles with this, given their inability to give good roles to minorities in general, much less ones who are clearly from different foreign countries. There's typically only "room" for one major black actress to be working at any given time, which means you see a lot of "hey, whatever happened to--" things with them- more than usual, even for Hollywood (which, thanks to the Hype Machine and how quickly hype can deflate, is a pretty notorious business for dropping "faded stars").

-The "Jufeiro Herb" is administered via special pins (though I think she once used it with a kiss). She basically pokes men and gets them to follow her blindly (I'm pretty sure it's just men, not the standard "Attractive", that just affects those who'd find your sex attractive).
Last edited by Jabroniville on Mon May 09, 2022 11:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jabroniville

The Dora Milaje

Post by Jabroniville »

Man, I SO ain't into bald chicks. Otherwise this would be "YES PLEASE" with a cherry on top.

THE DORA MILAJE- REGULAR MEMBER
Created By:
First Appearance: The Black Panther #1 (1998)
Role: Amazonian Brigade
Group Affiliations: Wakanda, The Dora Milaje
PL 6 (85)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 6 (+10)
Athletics 5 (+8)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+8)
Expertise (Bodyguard) 6 (+7)
Insight 3 (+5)
Intimidation 2 (+4)
Investigation 2 (+4)
Perception 5 (+7)
Stealth 3 (+7)

Advantages:
Equipment 3 (Swords, Spears & Knives- +1 to +2- Reach), Improved Critical (Spears), Ranged Attack 2, Teamwork

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Weapons +6 (+4-6 Damage, DC 22-23)
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +3, Fortitude +4, Will +3

Complications:
Responsibility (The Black Panther)- The Dora Milaje are devoted to protecting the King.

Total: Abilities: 50 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 8 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 10 (85)

THE DORA MILAJE- ELITE MEMBER
Created By:
First Appearance: The Black Panther #1 (1998)
Role: Amazonian Brigade
Group Affiliations: Wakanda, The Dora Milaje
PL 8 (110)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 8 (+13)
Athletics 7 (+10)
Expertise (Bodyguard) 8 (+10)
Insight 3 (+6)
Intimidation 2 (+5)
Investigation 2 (+5)
Perception 5 (+8)
Stealth 3 (+8)

Advantages:
Equipment 3 (Swords, Spears & Knives- +1 to +2- Reach), Improved Critical (Spears), Ranged Attack 3, Startle, Teamwork

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Weapons +10 (+4-6 Damage, DC 22-23)
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Responsibility (The Black Panther)- The Dora Milaje are devoted to protecting the King.

Total: Abilities: 70 / Skills: 38--19 / Advantages: 9 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 12 (110)

-A retcon added by Christopher Priest, and extended into every Black Panther series since then, the Dora Milaje are an all-female group of bodyguards for the King of Wakanda, taken from the various tribes. Their role is to be ceremonial "wives in training", though T'Challa does not partake in this particular aspect. They're sort of like the Praetorian Guard of Ancient Rome... and hilariously, JUST LIKE the Praetorian Guard of Ancient Rome, they are often more deadly to their King than any other thread could be! No less than THREE Dora Milaje (that's half of their named membership[/i]!), have attempted to kill T'Challa in the past!

-Regular rank-and-file members are PL 6, while elites are PL 8.

Members:

ANEKA: The former leader, who was stripped of her rank after killing a chieftan who was victimizing the women of her village. She becomes one of the vigilante "Midnight Angels", and try to stage an overthrow of Wakanda, feeling that "No one man can rule Wakanda".

AYO: Aneka's partner and lover, another criminal who was sentenced to die. She was depicted as a normal Dora Milaje in Captain America: Civil War.

OKOYE: Spoke to T'Challa in a language unknown to most, giving them a measure of privacy. Wears a very, VERY revealing shirt in the "Kasper Cole" issues, where she takes an "annoyed mentor" role to the younger hero. This seemed to be leading towards romance, but she is "Chuck Cunningham'd" out of the series and never reappears. She will, however, be played the actress who plays Michonne in The Walking Dead.

QUEEN DIVINE JUSTICE (aka Chante Giovanni Brown): A street-smart queen of the Jabari tribe, who was raised in Chicago. Apparently gets on a soapbox about her political views constantly, and is in love with Vibraxas.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Mon May 09, 2022 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

HalloweenJack wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:00 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:31 pm

maybe a tarp. that might help.
For Storm in the White Queen's outfit? Sure, if you got a circus tent.

that said...I honestly think Storm in Emma's gear is a solid look beyond the sex appeal. Good contrast to her skin tone, and the white hair adds to it.
Dark skin with white or red ALWAYS works. It just does.