Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Spam

Re: Jab's Builds! (Turner D. Century! Phone Ranger! Power Rangers! South Park!)

Post by Spam »

South Park is what convinced me to join NAMBLA. No, not THAT NAMBLA. That's disgusting.

Also, was looking for the Sword Of A Thousand Truths in Stan's equipment. The Warcraft episode was my wife and I's favorite episode. She had no idea what Warcraft was but almost died laughing.
Jabroniville

Wendy

Post by Jabroniville »

WENDY TESTABURGER (aka Wendyl)
Role:
The Girlfriend, Jealous Girl, Soapbox Sadie
PL 4 (54)
STRENGTH
-1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+3)
Expertise (Singing) 5 (+8)
Expertise (Ice Skating) 4 (+4)
Insight 4 (+7)
Investigation 5 (+8)
Perception 2 (+5)

Advantages:
Improved Critical (Unarmed)

Offense:
Unarmed +5 (-1 Damage, DC 14)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +5 (DC 15), Parry +5 (DC 15), Toughness +2, Fortitude +2, Will +6

Complications:
Relationship (Stan)- Wendy loves Stan dearly, but finds his repeated vomiting "gross", and occasionall dumps him for broader horizons. However, she has also proven to be insanely jealous, once having their substitute teacher murdered ("Don't f*ck with me!") because Stan had a crush on her, and got enormous breast implants to one-up BeBe's new boobs.
Relationship (Bebe)- The two are best friends, though Wendy is jealous of the attention Bebe gets once she grows breasts, and later has to wrestle a gun out of her hands for interfering with the sacred List-Making habits of the girls.
Relationship (Gregory)- Wendy is entranced by Gregory's activism, but when Stan proves himself to her (after finding The Clitoris), she replies "Oh, Stan- FUCK Gregory. Fuck him right in the ear!"
Relationship (Token)- The two are together briefly after Wendy breaks up with Stan.
Enemy (Eric Cartman)- Though Wendy once had a temporary attraction to Cartman despite his odious personality, she eventually grew to despise him, ultimately beating him within an inch of his life when he trivialized "Titty Cancer". When Cartman fakes being transgender in order to get his own bathroom, Wendy becomes "Wendyl", seemingly out of spite.
Responsibility (Female)- All females become famished for blowjobs after seeing Broadway musicals, via extremely-subtle subliminal messaging.
Disabled (Child)- Children are very short, have tiny arms, and aren't as fast as adults. They can never Intimidate an adult without a weapon, no matter their Presence, and are very lightweight, making them easy to pick up.

Total: Abilities: 34 / Skills: 24--12 / Advantages: 1 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 7 (54)

-Off and on one of the show's most important characters, Wendy is introduced with a high-pitched voice as Stan's girlfriend. Usually nagging him to go along with something, or freaking out because he vomits on her, she's a major force for Stan. In one episode, she has the substitute teacher, the sexy Ms. Ellen, killed by Arabs because Stan has a crush on her ("I warned her, Kyle. DON'T... F*CK... with Wendy TESTABURGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"). As the school's resident activist, she takes a "Soapbox Sadie" role, often lecturing others about the various issues of the day. Like many female characters, she's undergone some Voice Actor changes (four in total- her originator, Mary Kay Bergman, took her own life in 1999, changing the course of the show's cast), which means her personality and focus has shifted from time to time, and she'll be under-used for many seasons. She broke up with Stan for some time (turning him Goth temporarily), but the two slowly got back together, probably to put her back into the stories (she really doesn't get to interact with the other characters much). The current voice actress, April Stewart, voices her with a much lower, breathey, mature tone, which gives her a lot more characterization than Bergman's shrieky, sweet high-pitched one. They actually get some neat stuff with Wendy, like when she points out the fakeness of digitally-modified photos being used as profile pictures... but sadly chokes back tears as she is peer-pressured into doing the same thing for herself.

-Wendy is a fairly gifted fighter (she easily destroys Eric Cartman, and wrestles a gun out of Bebe's hands), and one of the most intelligent children in South Park.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
HalloweenJack

Re: Jab's Builds! (Turner D. Century! Phone Ranger! Power Rangers! South Park!)

Post by HalloweenJack »

L-Space wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:41 am Oh my god, I can't wait for more of these builds! I've loved South Park since day 1, starting with their penchant for surreal humor and then even more so when they started handling "issues of the week." Like you said, I think the thing I like the most is that they target everyone eventually, regardless of politics, sex, or religion. I found their jokes about agnostics to be particularly hilarious. However, in this house you will drink only agnostic beverages! Dr. Pepper, and Diet Dr. Pepper! Because what flavor is it?! It is neither root beer nor cola! Nobody is sure what flavor it is, and nobody can be sure! :lol:
"What happened here?!"

"I don't know....no one knows....."
Jabroniville

Bebe

Post by Jabroniville »

BEBE (Barbara "Bebe" Stevens)
Role:
The Popular Girl, Wendy's Friend
PL 3 (30), PL 4 (30) Defenses
STRENGTH
-1 STAMINA 0 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Expertise (Singing) 2 (+2)
Insight 4 (+7)
Investigation 5 (+8)
Perception 2 (+5)

Advantages:
None

Offense:
Unarmed +4 (-1 Damage, DC 14)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +5 (DC 15), Parry +5 (DC 15), Toughness +0, Fortitude +2, Will +6

Complications: 
Relationship (Wendy)- The two are best friends, though Wendy is jealous of the attention Bebe gets once she grows breasts, and later has to wrestle a gun out of her hands for interfering with the sacred List-Making habits of the girls.
Responsibility (Breasts)- Bebe grew boobs early, but was disgusted and horrified to discover that breasts cause boys to turn into subhuman, grunting cro-magnons, and to ignore women's other traits. When her large-breasted mother's stupidity is made clear to her ("Mom, what's four plus seven?" "... Oh honey! Those are two completely different numbers!"), Bebe worries about what her future holds, and ultimately decides to conceal her breasts from the world until the boys are older and more ready to deal with them.
Responsibility (Female)- All females become famished for blowjobs after seeing Broadway musicals, via extremely-subtle subliminal messaging.
Disabled (Child)- Children are very short, have tiny arms, and aren't as fast as adults. They can never Intimidate an adult without a weapon, no matter their Presence, and are very lightweight, making them easy to pick up.

Total: Abilities: 10 / Skills: 24--12 / Advantages: 1 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 7 (30)

-Bebe is the definition of "Background Character" during much of the run on the show, but has the occasional episode of focus- some of the most fun ones, in fact. Bebe is usually just "Wendy's Friend", there to give Wendy someone to talk to and contrast (Bebe is a trend-hopper and flighty; Wendy is not), and to expand the world a bit. However, there is the HILARIOUS episode Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society, in which she grows breasts (itty-bitty lines denote this, but they're treated as spectacular in-show), making the boys go "I never realized how smart and COOL Bebe was before!" Her breasts eventually cause the boys to devolve into savages (grunting, squealing, throwing rocks and sticks at each other, etc.), which horrifies her. When she realizes that her large-breasted mother has become an idiot because she never wanted for anything (men simply giving her things because of her boobs), she resolves to do something about it, and disguises her bosoms.

-When the boys are mortified that something could have as much power over them as Bebe's boobs did, Stan recalls his father's advice, and points out that "Boobs may come, and boobs may go", and that they'll eventually get used to them as a constant of life. The absolute BEST part of the episode is Randy's long response to Stan's confusion and horror over the power of breasts, culminating with "And then one day, you'll find a pair of boobs you want to marry", with his wife looking at him like it's the most romantic f*cking thing she's ever heard in her life.

-Bebe is a bit of a schemer in the episode where it's revealed that she manipulates the girls' "List of Best-Looking Boys" to make Clyde, whose dad owns a shoe store, into the #1 boy, so they could justify dating him and get great shoes. In the best moment, Bebe pulls a goddamn gun on Wendy, who is transfixed by the beautiful shoes ("Oh my god those ARE nice!") before Stan jostles her back to reality.
Jabroniville

Dr. Mephesto

Post by Jabroniville »

DR. MEPHESTO (Alphonse Mephesto)
Role:
Background Scientist
PL 0 (15), PL 1 (15)
STRENGTH
0 STAMINA 0 AGILITY -1
FIGHTING 0 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 5 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Expertise (Science) 5 (+10)
Perception 1 (+1)
Technology 2 (+7)

Advantages:
None

Offense:
Unarmed +0 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Initiative -1

Defenses:
Dodge +0 (DC 10), Parry +0 (DC 10), Toughness +0, Fortitude +0, Will +2

Complications: 
Responsibility (NAMBLA Member)
Enemy (The Other NAMBLA)- The North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes really hates being mistaken for the other group.
Relationship (Terrance Mephesto)- Dr. Mephesto mourned his son's death when Mecha-Streisand attacked South Park, and made sure to give him extra asses to his corpse so that he could rest easily.
Relationship (Kevin)- The llama-birthed child of Michael Jackson became monstrous in appearance, and was treated like a freak- Dr. Mephesto gave him a home, though Kevin never speaks. Occasionally, however, you may still hear him singing in the most beautiful voice over the little town of South Park.
Enemy (Brother)- Dr. Mephesto's unnamed brother attempts to shoot him every month- he appears casual about this as if it were simply a fact of life. It is later revealed that his brother did not want the identity of Cartman's father to be revealed, because he was a Broncos fan, and the father was a Bronco.

Total: Abilities: 8 / Skills: 8--4 / Advantages: 0 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 3 (15)

-One of the bizarre things you'll pick up watching the early seasons is how often Dr. Mephesto is a major plot element, and then how little he shows up after a couple of years. He was initially the great "Excuse Plot" guy, doing something outlandish, or helping the boys out with some situation. He of course has one of those token "Absurd South Park Character Quirks", in that his brilliant genetic engineering usually just leads him to add asses to creatures. He also spliced a piece of chalk and a beard to another animal. He also creates Stan's Clone, some pissed-off Turkeys, and reveals the identity of Eric Cartman's father, and that his mother was in fact a hermaphrodite (however, this turns out to have been a fake).

-After numerous appearances, Stone & Parker simply felt the character wasn't funny any longer, and so he disappeared for years, until suddenly coming out of the woodwork to reveal the backstory behind Eric Cartman's true parentage.

-Dr. Mephesto is quite intelligent (you'd have to know a little bit about science to surgically add asses to living creatures), but otherwise rather incapable.
Jabroniville

Damien

Post by Jabroniville »

DAMIEN THORN
Role:
One-Shot Kid
PL 5 (68)
STRENGTH
-1 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 2 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Insight 2 (+2)
Perception 2 (+2)
Persuasion 2 (+2)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
"RECTUS!!! DOMINUS!!"
Summon Shadow Demons 4 (Extras: 2 Minions +2) (16) -- [18]
  • AE: Hellfire Blast 6 (12)
  • AE: Move Object 6 (12)
"Transmogrify" Affliction 6 (Fort; Impaired/Disabled/Transformed) (Extras: Ranged, Continuous +3) [30]

Offense:
Unarmed +2 (-1 Damage, DC 14)
Transmogrify +4 (+6 Ranged Affliction, DC 16)
Hellfire Blast +4 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +3 (DC 13), Parry +3 (DC 13), Toughness +1, Fortitude +2, Will +4

Complications:
Reputation (The Son of the Devil)- The kids are initially cold to Damien, due to the fact that his father is Satan himself.

Total: Abilities: 6 / Skills: 6--3 / Advantages: 4 / Powers: 48 / Defenses: 7 (68)

-It honestly bugged me that Damien was never a bigger part of the show. Introduced as the son of the Devil (and inspired by a same-named character from The Omen), he joins the class at South Park Elementary, and is immediately picked on. However, he soon learns the true secret to not being bullied: BULLY OTHERS. This is both hilariously cynical, and absolutely true to life: I myself was bullied as a kid, but the bullying would stop almost the SECOND I started picking on a wussier kid. I ended up gaining begrudging respect by "never crying" when I was pummelled, and for getting good insults on the kids who were lower on the totem pole.

-So Damien soon starts picking on Pip (the biggest loser in class), and the boys take to him. He summons Jesus to fight his father, but Satan throws the fight after putting all his money on Jesus, making a mint. Damien soon leaves the town, and never appears in the plot again, despite Satan going on to become a recurring character. When Satan is revealed to be clearly homosexual, this brings Damien's origins slightly into question, but nothing comes of it. Damien is seen in many background scenes, but never joins in, appearing only in the Stick of Truth video game in a minor role. His initial VA was supposed to be Beavis & Butt-Head's Mike Judge (an idol to Stone & Parker, and a guy who gave them lots of advice, owing to his own memories as a foul-mouthed cartoon phenomenon), but scheduling wouldn't allow it.

-Damien has some authentic super-powers.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (Phone Ranger! Power Rangers! South Park! Stan! Wendy!)

Post by Jabroniville »

God damn, watching South Park songs on YouTube is a distracting endeavor:

Cartman: Give Life a Try

Stan and the kids: Anti-Bullying Song

Three Guys: Jackin' It In San Diego

The Anime Song: Let's Fighting Love

These songs are legitimately catchy and AMAZING- Trey Parker is truly gifted. Let's Fighting Love absolutely nails an entire genre perfectly- even Matt & Trey were impressed with how dead-on it was.
Jabroniville

Scuzzlebutt

Post by Jabroniville »

SCUZZLEBUTT
Role:
Cryptid
PL 4 (38)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 2 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -3 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -2

Skills:
Expertise (Basket-Weaving) 13 (+10)
Expertise (Survival) 4 (+4)
Perception 3 (+3)
Stealth 8 (+xx Size)

Advantages:
None

Powers:
"Master Weaver" Quickness 6 (Flaws: Limited to Weaving) [3]
"Animal Senses" Senses 3 (Low-Light Vision, Acute & Extended Scent) [3]
"Hi, I'm TV's Patrick Duffy" Enhanced Advantages 2: Second Chance (Perception Checks, Mind Control) [2]
"Large Size" Growth 6 (Str & Sta +6, +6 Mass, +3 Intimidation, -3 Dodge/Parry, -6 Stealth) -- (21 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [13]

Offense:
Unarmed +2 (+7 Damage)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +2 (DC 12), Parry +2 (DC 12), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications:
Disabled (Animal)- Scuzzlebutt cannot speak to humans easily, though he can say things like "Friend" and "Volcano".
Disabled (One-Handed)- Scuzzlebutt's right arm ends in a piece of celery. This does not appear to impede his weaving.

Total: Abilities: -8 / Skills: 24--12 / Advantages: 0 / Powers: 21 / Defenses: 13 (38)

-Another great respresentation of the early years' "Absurdist Comedy", Scuzzlebutt is a ludicrous thing seemingly created from Cartman's memory in order to scare the other boys. They disbelief his moronic assertions that he has a piece of celery for an arm, and Patrick Duffy for a leg. However, it turns out by episode's end that Scuzzlebutt is REAL, with his leg helpfully introducing himself ("Hi, I'm TV's Patrick Duffy")- when the boys are trapped by an active volcano while hunting, he weaves a basket from a tree, saving everyone. Alas, Stan (who has been unable to shoot anything for the entire trip) immediately shoots him in the head, killing him. He has never reappeared, save a background cameo in the movie.

-Scuzzlebutt is a friendly creature, and a master weaver of baskets, but despite his great size and strength (he turns a tree into a basket that's able to slide harmlessly across a river of lava), he is easily one-shotted by a rifle. Patrick Duffy can only cry "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" as Scuzzlebutt bleeds out.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Did you forget to add Wendy's superpower from The Fractured But Whole or does she not have any in it?(i honestly don't know,as i've not beat the Remastered version of Stick of Truth yet)
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

Dr. Mephesto was great in the Godfather
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

and that is why I HATE Jab.....he used to pick on me....forcing me to become ostracized and turning my genius towards world domination and revenge upon him!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BOCK...BOCK!

Gold star to anyone who gets that. and you can be my friend.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

MacynSnow wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:11 pm Did you forget to add Wendy's superpower from The Fractured But Whole or does she not have any in it?(i honestly don't know,as i've not beat the Remastered version of Stick of Truth yet)
I didn't realize she had a superhero alter ego at all.
Jabroniville

Pip

Post by Jabroniville »

PIP (Philip Pirrup)
Role:
The Butt-Monkey, Bullied Kid
PL 5 (5)
STRENGTH
-1 STAMINA 0 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 0 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS -1 PRESENCE -1

Skills:
Perception 2 (+1)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
"Freaking Ranged Damage" Blast 5 (Flaws: Source- Ball-Shaped Object, Uncontrolled) [3]

Offense:
Unarmed +0 (-1 Damage, DC 14)
Dodgeball +4 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +2 (DC 12), Parry +0 (DC 10), Toughness +0, Fortitude +0, Will +2

Complications: 
Reputation (French)- Pip is thought of as "French" by the other kids.
Reputation (Loser)- Pip is so hated that even the adults seem to despise him- Chef refuses to allow him to use a helmet during football games.

Total: Abilities: -6 / Skills: 2--1 / Advantages: 4 / Powers: 3 / Defenses: 3 (5)

-Most schools have "That One Kid"- the one who is the bottom of the pecking order; the one even the BULLIED kids picked on. My school had one or two in each grade, and even *I* was on a level above them! These were the kids who got teased on the bus, were made to cry at school, and were driven to all manny of torment by their sociopathic classmates. And so South Park was utterly realistic in their depiction of a kid so hated that even CARTMAN was cooler. The weird thing about Pip is that he was a major force in the show for a couple of years, but then suddenly Stone & Parker hit on something huge with Butters, and so Pip disappeared.

-Pip was an awkward English student who was relentlessly bullied by the others, dismissed by Cartman as a "French asshole!". He would cheerily go along with their teasing as if it were good-natured ribbing, speak with an exaggerated acccent ("Cheerio!"), and be so hated that even Chef seemed to dislike him ("Well that wouldn't be very fair to the OTHER children then, wouldn't it?" is his only reaction when Pip asks if he could share the helmet of another boy during a football game). He explains to the new kid (Damien, son of Satan) that Cartman used to be the most-hated, until he began picking on Pip- Damien promptly starts abusing Pip, and immediately becomes popular.

-Pip was giving an episode of his very own- one that parodied Great Expectations, which was the inspiration for his name in the first place. Narrated by A British Person, it was treated like a Masterpiece Theatre production, but featured insanity like a girl snapping the necks of "FIFTEEN Baby Bunnies!" and an old lady empowering a device with all the tears of the men who had their hearts broken by her granddaughter- I'm not sure how much of this was in the Dickensian classic.

-This made it all the more funny that he basically vanished without a trace. When the writers hit on Butters, Pip became less prominent, and then vanished from the show entirely with a new "loser" kid to play with. Stone & Parker confess in the Hot Tub episode (which debuted Butters as another "Melvin" that Stan disliked) that Butters was simply "a better character", which was definitely true- Pip was more of a one-note gag- a cheery buffoon who was relentlessly picked on despite the abuse heaped upon him. After numerous seasons of being a mere Backgrounder (and a handful of background shots in 2007), and disappearing from the class, he was killed in a 2010 side-gag by a returning Mecha-Streisand in a tremendous episode that called back to many old ones. It was kind of a suitable send-off for a character they no longer liked, but who was once an important aspect of the series.

-Pip is essentially a worthless comabatant, save the episode where he's goaded into defeating the entire Chinese Dodgeball Team by being insulted as "French" one too many times.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:24 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:11 pm Did you forget to add Wendy's superpower from The Fractured But Whole or does she not have any in it?(i honestly don't know,as i've not beat the Remastered version of Stick of Truth yet)
I didn't realize she had a superhero alter ego at all.
Yeah,check out the cover for the game(she's topmost right among the kids on it).....
Jabroniville

The Mayor

Post by Jabroniville »

THE MAYOR (Mayor McDaniels)
Role:
Clueless Politician, Only Sane Woman
PL 1 (30)
STRENGTH
0 STAMINA 0 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 1 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 2 (+2)
Expertise (Politics) 2 (+5)
Insight 2 (+5)
Perception 1 (+4)
Persuasion 3 (+6)

Advantages:
Benefit (Small-Town Mayor), Second Chance (Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wounds)

Offense:
Unarmed +1 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +1 (DC 11), Parry +1 (DC 11), Toughness +0, Fortitude +1, Will +4

Complications: 
Motivation (Putting South Park On The Map)- The Mayor frequently schemes to have big events come to South Park, Colorado. She also tries to turn the "dump" into a nice town.
Prejudice (Bisexual)

Total: Abilities: 20 / Skills: 10--5 / Advantages: 2 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 3 (30)

-Inspired by goofy characters like Mayor Quimby on The Simpsons, the Mayor on South Park usually acted as the token "Scheming Politician", frequently acting in a corrupt manner. Early episodes featured her forcing Officer Barbrady to go down on her ("Sorry Mayor, I still can't find the little man in the boat!"), but usually she just acted disgusted and annoyed with the stupidity of the townsfolk, growing rapidly tired with their bursting into her office to shout "Rabble rabble!". One of the only sophisticated people in town, she is rather arrogant, and invites all manner of calamity, such as when she willingly allowed a Hippie Music Festival to take over the town, only to realize too late that hippies don't have any money to invest into the local economy, and their lounging party-gathering had swamped the entire town in lame music.

-Usually, the Mayor (actually "Mayor McDaniels", though usually she's just "The Mayor") is seen scheming in her office with her two aides, who are that unique combination where they do and say funny things, but are barely characters themselves (usually they just mention ridiculous things in a deadpan manner). Sometimes they'll make a good comment, and she'll accept it as her own idea. One of them, Ted, was killed in Night of the Living Homeless, and was replaced.