Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Arkrite

Re: Jab's Builds! (Phone Ranger! Power Rangers! South Park! Stan! Wendy!)

Post by Arkrite »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:24 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:11 pm Did you forget to add Wendy's superpower from The Fractured But Whole or does she not have any in it?(i honestly don't know,as i've not beat the Remastered version of Stick of Truth yet)
I didn't realize she had a superhero alter ego at all.
I think her costume was covered in cell phones and referred to herself as Call Girl.
My knowledge comes from a game trailer so I have no idea what she's supposed to be able to do ;~)
HalloweenJack

Re: Jab's Builds! (Phone Ranger! Power Rangers! South Park! Stan! Wendy!)

Post by HalloweenJack »

One of the great things about Pip was when my friends and I started watching South Park sophomore year, we were also reading Great Expectations in English and we all got a little kick out of it imagining him as the South Park version.

And I can honestly say that the South Park episode and the book are exactly the same....right down to HERBERT snapping the necks of the bunnies....Jaaaab.

Radio edit: I was wrong ( or so it would seem).....the girl, Estella does indeed break the bunnies necks......which is what HERBERT stands for: Haughty Estella Ruthlessly Breaks Entire Rabbit.......Tracheas?

uh....uh,.....I'm actually from another universe where we pronounce Berenstein differently and Bill Cosby says something different at the end of the Trapper Keeper episode

Also, when my friends and I were creating our own wrestling fed (mostly writing down insane comedy matches and doing some backyard wrestling stuff) we actually created a character named Pip, who was a cruiserweight type (imagine Billy Kidman during his Flock days but with a British accent) who was always desperately trying to convince everyone what a badass he was with a SP Pip like accent (and even stating he was from Wilshire, Division of BADASS, England).

and yes his finisher was a shooting star press he called "Great Expectations"

Granted since they were just expectations, he always missed or his opponent moved.
Last edited by HalloweenJack on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Nurse Gollum

Post by Jabroniville »

NURSE GOLLUM (Mary Gollum)
Role:
One-Off Character
PL 1 (16)
STRENGTH
0 STAMINA 0 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 1 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Treatment 2 (+4)

Advantages:
None

Offense:
Unarmed +1 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +1 (DC 11), Parry +1 (DC 11), Toughness +0, Fortitude +0, Will +2

Complications: 
Responsibility (Conjoined Twin Myslexia)- Nurse Gollum has an infant-sized fetus stuck to the side of her head. Removing it would mean her death. She deals with it adequately enough, but dislikes being made into a special charity case.
Responsibility (Female)- All females become famished for blowjobs after seeing Broadway musicals, via extremely-subtle subliminal messaging.

Total: Abilities: 14 / Skills: 2--1 / Advantages: 0 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 1 (16)

-Nurse Gollum is a great example of the goofy humor of the early seasons, as the pink-haired (the show had a few "Non-Standard Hair Colors" at first, much like The Simpsons) School Nurse had a friggin' FETUS stuck to the side of her head. Though the boys were terrified, the parents shamed them into accepting her, then made a huge show of support. After some initial hiccups from pretending not to notice her deformity (Kyle's dad accidentally said "Could you please pass the conjoined fetus?" at the dinner table), they instead decided to revolve a whole special DAY around her, which ended up humiliating her. She lectured the townsfolk that their good-natured attempt at making her "belong" really just put a point on how different she really was.

-She appeared in a few more episodes with a speaking role, but soon disappeared from the show. I can't remember the last time I saw her, and her most recent appearance was all the way back in 2005.
Jabroniville

Chef

Post by Jabroniville »

"Hey everybody, have you seen my balls? They're big and salty and BROWN! If you ever need a quick, pick-me-up, just stick my balls in your mouth!"

---

(Watches a huge elephant mount a pot-bellied pig and have sex with it)
"Hmm, now I know how all those WHITE women felt..."

CHEF (Jerome McElroy)
Role:
Major Supporting Character, Advice-Giver
PL 4 (57)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Deception 2 (+6, +11 Attractive)
Expertise (Music) 10 (+11)
Expertise (Chef) 4 (+5)
Insight 2 (+6)
Perception 2 (+6)
Persuasion 2 (+6, +11 Attractive)

Advantages:
Attractive 2, Benefit 1 (Friends in the Music Industry)

Powers:
"Black Physiology" Enhanced Skills 4: Expertise (Guitar) 4 (+4) (Flaws: Limited to Bass) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +4 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +5 (DC 15), Parry +4 (DC 14), Toughness +3, Fortitude +3, Will +5

Complications:
Addiction (Makin' Love)
Relationship (The Children)- Chef gives solid life advice to Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny. Unfortunately, he often puncuates it with very inappropriate songs about intercourse.
Involuntary Transformation (Laughing at Tyler Perry)- Black people cannot help themselves but laugh at the stupid antics of Tyler Perry ("HELL-ERRRRRR!!!!"). They find this tremendously embarrassing.

Total: Abilities: 36 / Skills: 22--11 / Advantages: 3 / Powers: 1 / Defenses: 6 (57)

-One of the easiest ways to tell you're watching an "Old South Park" is to spot Chef in a prominent role. Initially, he was the most important character after the Big Four, being played by Isaac Hayes as a "Magical Negro" who gave homespun advice... but it was subsersive because he was also singing hilariously-inappropriate songs about his "chocolate salty balls" or "Makin' love". Pretty much every episode had a gag like that. Chef also had a running gag where he was a huge man-whore who'd sleep with tons of women, including Kathie-Lee Gifford ("DAMN, woman! I just GAVE you sweet loving five minutes ago! Are you tryin' to kill me?!"). And once he whored himself out literally, sleeping with Kyle's mom. There are some HILARIOUS Chef moments, like when the boys confess that their "seamen" are in their dead teacher's stomach, leading to him dumping them (and the couch upon which they are sitting) out of his house, then arriving later with maps and new identities for the boys, assuming the worst. Or the time in the movie where the army set up "Operation Human Shield" with only black soldiers, and Chef promptly has them duck the incoming salvo, getting white soldiers killed instead.

-As time went on, Chef became less and less prominent- big episodes where the boys would invite his celebrity friends to perform a concert for his benefit (the amazing Chef Aid album still has songs I listen to), or save him from marrying a Succubus, gave way to him just playing bit parts. Finally, after the episode in which the show tore into Scientology, calling it a scam and a fake religion, Hayes (a Scientologist) left the series. Stone & Parker were disgusted ("We never heard a peep out of Isaac in any way until we did Scientology. He wants a different standard for religions other than his own, and to me, that is where intolerance and bigotry begin.", they pointed out), but almost sympathetic in a way- blaming his religion (and the possibility that its bosses were pressuring him to step down- the episode was HUGE in Hollywood at this time, with Tom Cruise reportedly threatening Paramount to get it taken off the air). It would later be learned that his "statement" to the press was done by someone who wasn't authorized to represent him, and he later defended the show's humor in interviews. A series of health problems hampered him during this time, rendering his judgment questionable.

-This situation led to Chef joining the Super Adventure Club, which brainwashed him (in a parody of the Scientology episode's scams) into becoming a child molester. He is eventually killed, with the boys confessing that they don't blame HIM- they blame the Club for messing with his mind. A pretty clear parable to the real-life situation behind Hayes' departure. Sadly, there would be no happy ending- Hayes died only months later, leaving Chef a disappeared character who has never returned (despite his Darth Vader-like resurrection at episode's end). He spent nine years on the show, but now has been off for longer than he was on- he only reappeared in The Stick of Truth as a Boss.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (Power Rangers! South Park! Stan! Wendy! Pip! Chef!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Glad people are digging things so far. Posting a show with an ENORMOUS cast, but little in the way of super-powers, is an iffy proposition at times- it's something like three weeks of stuff, but of questionable "interest" statistically, so I'm never sure how many characters to post in a day. When I went through Wendy through Damien with nothing, I was like "uh-oh", and posted Scuzzlebutt for an extra character.

I think, like my similar Simpsons builds, that 4-5 a day is a good bet.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Oh thank God this exists:

"They took our JOBS!" Compilation
Jabroniville

Ms. Crabtree

Post by Jabroniville »

"SIT DOWN, KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!"

MS. CRABTREE (Veronica Crabtree)
Role:
Former Supporting Character, Crabby Woman
PL 2 (16)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 2 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -1 AWARENESS -1 PRESENCE -2

Skills:
Deception 4 (+2)
Intimidation 8 (+6)
Perception 4 (+3)
Persuasion 4 (+2)

Advantages:
Equipment 2 (Pistol), Minion (Bunny in Emergency Kit)

Offense:
Unarmed +2 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Pistol +0 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +1 (DC 11), Parry +2 (DC 12), Toughness +1, Fortitude +1, Will +1

Complications:
Addiction (Anger)- Ms. Crabtree is constantly furious.
Responsibility (Bus Driver)- Ms. Crabtree is responsible for the saftey of the schoolchildren. However, they are an incredibly annoying bunch.

Total: Abilities: 0 / Skills: 20--10 / Advantages: 3 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 3 (16)

-Ms. Crabtree is the insane, constantly-furious school bus driver, seen in the early seasons of the show. Initially given some prominence here or there (like an episode where she became a popular comedienne owing to her "routine" which consisted solely of screaming at her audiences and telling them to shut up), she was mostly there to scream "SHUT UP!" or "SIT DOWN, KIIIIDDDDDD!!!" One particularly memorable scene has her use an "emergency kit", pull out a bunny, and threaten to SHOOT IT if the kids don't behave. A training video specifics this exact technique. Another episode features Kenny dying while attempting to crawl out of her uterus- a TV stunt gone wrong.

-Ms. Crabtree was murdered by a serial killer in a 2004 episode, with the police detective carefully explaining the case... but breaking the fourth wall, stating that "she was considered an ancillary character; one the fans wouldn't miss much.", with Sgt. Yates adding "She may not have been in any recent episodes, but DAMMIT- she deserved better than this!"
Jabroniville

Brian Boitano

Post by Jabroniville »

"What Would Brian Boitano Do?

BRIAN BOITANO
Role:
Inspirational Figure, Superhero
PL 10 (130)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Deception 2 (+6, +11 Attractive)
Expertise (Figure Skating) 8 (+14)
Expertise (Architecture) 10 (+11)
Insight 2 (+6)
Perception 2 (+6)
Persuasion 2 (+6, +11 Attractive)

Advantages:
Improved Critical (Fire Breath), Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 8

Powers:
"Fire Breath" Blast 10 (20) -- [21]
  • AE: Movement 2 (Time Travel 2) (4)
Leaping 2 (30 feet) [2]
Immunity 1 (Chicken Wings) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Fire Breath +10 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +10

Complications:
Enemy (Kublai Khan)- When Brian Boitano built the pyramids, he was forced to engage in combat with the leader of the Mongol Hordes.
Enemy (The Robot King)- The year 3010 was home to the evil Robot King, who threatened the entire human race.
Responsibility (Doesn't Take Shit From Anybody)
Responsibility (Idol of Millions)

Total: Abilities: 68 / Skills: 26--13 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 24 / Defenses: 15 (130)

-An early gag on South Park was references to Olympic figure skater Brian Boitano, who debuted in the original Animated Short that preceded the series. When Stan questions what Boitano would do, the skater magically appears, explaining to the children that Christmas should be about being good to each other. The gag is paid off in the Movie, where What Would Brian Boitano Do? is made an entire MUSICAL NUMBER, featuring outlandish tales of his time-spanning adventures, and how they inspire the children to form La Resistance and oppose their moms. He does not appear in a plot sense again, though can be seen in the background among the other celebrities the show has utilized- he's the only one they DIDN'T make fun of, oddly enough. Really, the over-the-top declarations of how amazing he is are the entire gag, bringing it to self-parody. Boitano appreciated the jokes so much that his TV cooking show is called What Would Brian Boitano Make?.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

Jabroniville wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:18 am Oh thank God this exists:

"They took our JOBS!" Compilation
well i'm dying laughing now. thanks for that
KorokoMystia

Re: Jab's Builds! (South Park! Stan! Wendy! Pip! Chef! Brian Boitano!)

Post by KorokoMystia »

I found a wiki about the game: Here is the page on Wendy's alter ego.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

*snicker*
Jabroniville

Officer Barbrady

Post by Jabroniville »

Barbrady: "Yeah, I'd like a quarter-pounder with cheese, and a side order of onion rings to GO..."
Speakerbox: "I'd be happy to help you, sir; there's just one problem."
Barbrady: "Yeah? What's that?"
Speakerbox: "This is a bank."
Barbrady: "... I KNEW THAT! What do you think I am, some kind of IDIOT?"
Speakerbox: "... Yes."

OFFICER BARBRADY
Role:
Former Major Supporting Character, Incompetent Cop
PL 4 (17)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 3 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -1 AWARENESS -2 PRESENCE -1

Skills:
Expertise (Police Officer) 2 (+1)

Advantages:
Benefit (Police Officer), Equipment 3 (Pistol +5, Baton +2), Improved Critical (Baton)

Offense:
Unarmed +3 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Baton +3 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Pistol +0 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +3 (DC 13), Parry +3 (DC 13), Toughness +2, Fortitude +2, Will +2

Complications: 
Disabled (Illiterate)- Barbrady finally put in the work to learn to read, but after reading Atlas Shrugged, resolved to never read anything again.
Responsibility (Failure)- Barbrady was once the only cop in town, but feels useless on the much larger force.

Total: Abilities: 4 / Skills: 2--1 / Advantages: 5 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 7 (17)

-Officer Barbrady was South Park's own answer to Springfield's Chief Wiggum- an openly incompetent police officer. Brain-dead, illiterate and blind to pretty much anything ("MOVE ALONG, people- nothing to see here!"), he let people get away with all manner of stuff. A pretty one-note gag, though there were some funny moments (his learning to read means that Cartman takes his place temporarily, leading to his famous "Respect my AUTHORITAH!" line while he pummelled people in the legs with his baton. Barbrady is horrified- "No no no- you have to hit them in the HEAD- they go down quicker!"). He was also in a sexual relationship with the Mayor, promising the boys that his dressing up in women's lingerie "Has nothing to do with the Japanese Mafia".

-Mainly, I find him interesting because of what he represents- like Chef, he's a relic of "Early South Park"- see him a lot, and you know it's an oldie. This was back when South Park was a tiny little strip of a town, with a one-room police station. He was seen as the only cop for a good long while, but slowly, some others were added. Then, as the years went by, Stone & Parker added a full police force, along with an elaborate "downtown" set! This let them get in a lot more "Cop Stereotype" jokes with Sgt. Yates and others, and Barbrady vanished.

-He eventually returned in a big role for one episode, being fired for repeatedly shooting minorities by accident, and the episode hung a lampshade both on his former role as "The only cop in this town", and gave him extra characterization (petting an elderly dog, promising to "get a new job, to pay for your medicine" soon).
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
slade the sniper

Re: Jab's Builds! (Madam Slay! Klaw! Shuri! The Blob! Brass! Blackout!)

Post by slade the sniper »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:43 am
slade the sniper wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:07 am Just so you know, Maleficent is absolutely making an appearance in next week's gaming scenario. Thank YOU, sir! You saved me about 4+ hours.

The Evil Queen, however is going to be a pastiche of the Sigourney Weaver/Charlize Theron/ + the Queen of Air and Darkness, sister of Titania, Unseelie Fae... I think that gives her more gravitas. I would hate for her to down like a chump since my "Snow White" is a 5th generation Ventrue and the PC's are fae assassins.

Anyway, thanks!

-STS
Hey, no problem! Glad to be of service! Let me know how she does :).
So, Maleficent showed up, the PC's just said "sure thing, ma'am...I'll happily give you this orphan to take as collateral, and I will absolutely go kill Snow White for you as well".

No fighting at all, and they just rolled over and agreed to all her demands. Weird.

Also, my wife wanted to know if you have ever read "Rat Queens." She said that they look like your type based on your Deviantart gallery. (NOT a request for builds...)

AND, Brian Boitano is kick ass.

-STS
Ken

Re: Jab's Builds! (Madam Slay! Klaw! Shuri! The Blob! Brass! Blackout!)

Post by Ken »

slade the sniper wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:43 am AND, Brian Boitano is kick ass.
He'll kick an ass or two. That's what Brian Boitano'd do.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

I've flipped through Rat Queens from time to time, but haven't made a concentrated effort. I forget, but one or two characters were definitely appealing. Do any of them enjoy chaining up and humiliating weakling men? Um, not that that's a fetish of mine or anything.

Heh- so your players didn't even challenge Maleficent? That's funny.