Jab's Rifts Builds (Rifts- A Final Summation!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Gambler

Post by Jabroniville »

GAMBLER O.C.C.
Role:
Sports Bookies
PL 7 (85)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+6)
Deception 5 (+8)
Expertise (City Rat) 6 (+7)
Expertise (Gambling) 9 (+10)
Insight 5 (+6)
Intimidation 1 (+4)
Investigation 3 (+4)
Perception 4 (+5)
Persuasion 5 (+8)
Stealth 2 (+5)
Technology 3 (+4)
Vehicles 3 (+7)

Advantages:
Equipment 6 (MDC Body Armor +8), Ranged Attack 3

Equipment:
"Makeshift Body Armor" Protection 4 (Extras: Impervious 5) (9)
"Energy Pistol" Blast 7 (14)

Offense:
Unarmed +5 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Gun +7 (+7 Ranged Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +5 (DC 15), Parry +5 (DC 15), Toughness +3 (+7 Armor), Fortitude +4, Will +4

Complications:
Disabled (Under-Educated)- A huge majority of the human population is now illiterate and under-educated.
Reputation (Sort-Of City Rat)- These kids are typically thought of as criminals, pimps, drug-dealers, thieves or beggars.
Responsibility (Knowing When To Hold 'Em)
Responsibility (Knowing When To Fold 'Em)

Total: Abilities: 46 / Skills: 48--24 / Advantages: 9 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 6 (85)

-The Gambler is a strange outlier in the Juicer Uprising book- instead of being Juicers, or wannabe Juicers, they're just... guys who hang around Juicer Sports and other things. They're basically take-offs of the City Rat O.C.C., but focused more on acting like glamorous elitists. This makes them a bit brighter and more charismatic, but drops some of their attack potential (they're said to have "Light Mega-Damage Body Armor" only, and no cybernetics). Higher-end or more connected guys are likely to have several Juicers as "clients", making them more dangerous.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Jab's Rifts Builds (Titan, Mega-Juicers, Dragon & Splugorth Juicers!)

Post by Ares »

Batgirl III wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:00 am And then Science Ninja Team Gatchaman sweeps in overhead in the God Phoenix, providing air cover as the RX-78-2 Gundam and Mazinger Z take to the battlefield...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaKPrj4xfLM
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Juicer Uprising Gear

Post by Jabroniville »

JUICER GEAR:

"The List O' Gear" is a huge, huge part of every Rifts book, as it's Standard Palladium Prodecure to give you as much superfluous, barely-different gear as they can possibly manage. Doing a thorough list of EVERYTHING is not something I'm interesting in doing, but here's some basics:

(Note: Palladium gear tends to stack toughness, which I don't really want to do because I'm leaning towards equivalents, not exact bonuses, and I don't QUITE stack that way. I'll try to even out the bonuses for stuff into my conversions)

Gear:
Gauntlets, Vambraces & Forearm Vibro-Blades: 7-10 Damage
-Pretty basic hand-to-hand stuff to improve a Juicer's in-close fighting. Typical for Palladium, melee damage is worthless compared to your hardware.

Rocket Boots: Leaping 3 (60 feet)
-Boots that should be used only by augmented humans.

Juicer Chainsaw: Damage +12
-HAHAHAAHAHAHA JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!! Look at this damn thing! The only melee weapon you'll find that does the damage of a Super-Gun, it's insanely hardcore, and not even a Vibro-Weapon! And EVERYONE does that kind of damage using it (though it's 20 lbs., so you better be strong).

Armor:
Titan Plate: +10-11 Toughness
-Plate Armor used by Titan Juicers- tougher than most CS Armor. Weighs too much, and is too large, to be used by non-giants.

Mega-Juicer Combat Armor: +10-11 Toughness
-130 MDC Armor, about equivalent to Coalition gear, but can usually only be worn by super-strong types.

Spiked Armor: +8 Toughness, Damage +7-9
-Like Juicer Armor, but with Spikes, some of which may do Vibro-Damage.

Man-Killer Environmental Body Armor: +9 Toughness
-Poor mobility, but is heavy enough to give the Juicer the toughness to take on a suit of Power Armor.

Super-Hide Armor: +9-10 Toughness, Damage +7-9
-The iconic armor of the Dragon Juicers. Heavy, and will get you attacked by a Dragon. But orgasmically awesome-looking.

Guns & Stuff:
* Ugh, hate statting this stuff. It's all endless drawings of boxy or tube-shaped guns with the exact same effects.

Pretty Much Every Gun: Blast 6-12

Power Armor:

Juicer Killer Power Armor: +10-11 Toughness. Blast 13, Grenades, Counters "Automatic Dodge" of Juicers (Ranged Attack +2), -2 Fighting
-A cumbersome, uber-top heavy, super-metal piece of Power Armor. Only a few are said to have been created, but they're meant to... well, kill Juicers.

The Defender: +11 Toughness, Speed 6, Leaping 6, "Neural Disruptor Rifle" (Impaired/Disabled/Incapacitated Affliction 10 Linked to Blast 6), Grenades, Blast 13 Laser
-Another Anti-Juicer weapon, arguably better than the above because of how it messes with augmented humans.

Icarus Flight System: +10 Toughness, Flight 9, Blast 13, Missiles
-The Phaeton Juicer's ideal gear, this suit is basically Flying Armor. It weighs 1000 lbs, though, so only super-strong beings can wield it.
Jabroniville

Burster

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImage

The bottom picture is one of Kevin Long's worst, and some of the worst art in the Main Rulebook. Some people should just stick to robots, y'know?

BURSTER O.C.C.
Role:
Psionics, Blasters, The Class That Got Left Behind
PL 9 (133)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+5)
Expertise (Streetwise or Survival) 4 (+6/+4)
Intimidation 4 (+7)
Perception 4 (+6)
Ranged Combat (Fire) 2 (+8)
Technology 3 (+3)
Vehicles 4 (+6)

Advantages:
Equipment 3 (Armor, Gear & Supplies), Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
"Impervious to Fire & Heat"
Immunity 6 (Fire Damage, Heat) [6]
Immunity 10 (Electrical Damage, Plasma Damage) (Flaws: Limited to Half-Effect) [5]
Features 1: Only Minor Difficulty in Smoky Conditions [1]

"Pyrokinetic Powers"
"Flame Burst" Fire Aura 4 [16]
"Sense Fire" Senses 4 (Fire Awareness, Analytical, Ranged) [4]

"Mega-Damage Eruption" Damage 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Cylinder, Ranged) (24) -- [29]
  • AE: "Fire Bolt" Blast 9 (Extras: Penetrating 5) (14)
  • AE: "Extinguish Fires" Nullify Flames 10 (10)
  • AE: "Fire Eruption" Blast 4 (Extras: Perception-Ranged +2) (12)
  • AE: "Levitation" Move Object 5 (Flaws: Low Ceiling) (5)
  • AE: "Resist Fatigue" Immunity 2 (Fatigue) (2)
  • AE: "Mind Block" Immunity 10 (Mental Powers) (Flaws: Limited to Mental Intrusion, Limited to 10 Minutes, Side-Effect- Cannot Use Other Psionics) (3)
Equipment:
"Light Armor" Protection 4 (Impervious 5) (9)

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Fire Blast +8 (+9 Ranged Damage, DC 24)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +3 (+7 Armor), Fortitude +4, Will +5

Complications:
Enemy (The Coalition)- Psychics are hunted by the Coalition.
Power Loss (Powers)- Psychics require their inner psychic potential to utilize their powers- this will eventually run out, even for the best Psychics.

Total: Abilities: 42 / Skills: 24--12 / Advantages: 7 / Powers: 62 / Defenses: 10 (133)

-The Main Rulebook contains three Psionic classes- the first and simplest being the "Burster"- a volatile pyrokinetic who specializes in dealing long-range damage. Shitty long-range damage. See, this is probably one of the classes most-damaged by the infamous "Power Creep" of Rifts. Their major blast does 2D6 Mega-Damage, which isn't too shabby for the book, though WELL below the guns that any Coalition soldier would get. Since that's an in-born power and can't get taken away, it's pretty decent... but sadly lacking when later books pile on more and more armor, guns and super-blasters, which quickly turns the Burster into one of the weakest classes you can get- one basically dependent on gear to make him remotely competitive.

-I remember my friend's sad remarks about how "A Burster would be a FINE character", but bemoaning how the setting had grown in power so much that they were now worthless- as another friend of ours was interested in playing one, we were trying to figure out some kind of suit he could wear that could boost his powers.

-A Burster is a somewhat-solid PL 9 Blaster, but lacks the armor (they wear Light MDC Armor), versatility (they're explicitly said to be unskilled, having spent most of their time learning to use their powers), or real raw strength to make a difference. A +9 Blast isn't too shabby, but it's all they can really do- their Psionics are at a pretty low level, allowing only three powers. Ever.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Rifts Builds (Mega-Juicers, Dragon & Splugorth Juicers! Burster!)

Post by Jabroniville »

So I'm a bit torn as to what to post next, but I figured I'd toss out a few more Main Rulebook posts before moving on to more side-books.

I've done up some stuff for Rifts Mercenaries, and will move from there to Rifts Japan. After that... what do you all think? I've got South America 2, Underseas, Africa, Atlantis, Triax 2, Lemuria, Federation of Magic, New West and 3 books of the War on Tolkeen. I'm kinda leaning towards DOLPHIN POWER ARMOR or Cyberpunk Cowboys, myself, but I dunno.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Another kind of Juicer- GOD Juicer. They slaughter and harvest divine beings for their blood, making themselves near-unstoppable until burn-out. You roll on a random table to see which Pantheon you got- each one gives were different powers (some are utterly worthless in combat), but different phobias.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Im all for the Underwater setting and Coalition navy and Quebec navies as well
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

The lack of damage bonus to MDC melee weapons just seemed weird. Like, if it's a lightsaber, I get it. It's a blade of energy, it doesn't matter who's swinging it, it's going to do the same damage to everything.

But for most other melee weapons, being Vibro Weapons or Magic Weapons or the like, you'd think your strength would play some factor in the damage. Like, if your character doesn't do MDC damage unarmed, then MDC melee weapons maybe get an extra dice of damage depending on the person's strength. Someone with low strength might not add any, someone with athletic strength might add 1, someone with great strength might add 2, etc.

And if your character can actually do MDC damage on their own, they get a flat bonus to the damage based on the average of their unarmed damage. Like, someone who deals 1d6 MDC wielding a 3d6 MDC weapon does 3d6+3 damage. Something like that.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

if I recall it had something to do with the principle of mega damage being beyond normal strength in a way. to sue the lightsaber as an analogy strength didn't matter because the beam would cut through eventually unless sit were another lightsaber, strength was redundant basically.

take a hot knife and put it in butter it doesn't matter how strong you are the heat of the knife cuts through regardless. same with Vibro weapons, the vibrations render strength almost irrelevant as the cutting power of the weapon is based on its energy field more then any actual impact.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

The hot knife through butter example doesn’t really hold up when looking at MD Weaponry versus MDC Targets. Then you’ve got the equivalent of a regular temperature knife versus metal...
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

except it does since the Mega damage weapon ALWAYS damages the subject. even if the damage is merely a flesh wound so again strength remains redundant since it doesn't matter that a dragon or a human in powered armor hit you with the vibro knife you take the same damage dice either way

Catsi stories
Devastation Bob

Post by Devastation Bob »

In defense of Kevin Long, that Burster pic is just recycled artwork from Beyond the Supernatural, Palladium's Horror RPG. Because why pay for new art when you can just pay the roadrunner voice actor to "Meep", and then loop it.

Ahhh Palladium. Nothing I can't add that hasn't been said already, good or bad.
Jabroniville

Mind Melter

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImage

Every bit of art for these guys is beyond awful. It's hilariously consistent.

MIND MELTER O.C.C.
Role:
Psionics, Super-Psychics
PL 9 (128)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+5)
Expertise (Streetwise or Survival) 4 (+6/+4)
Intimidation 4 (+7)
Perception 4 (+6)
Ranged Combat (Mind Bolt) 4 (+10)
Technology 3 (+3)
Vehicles 4 (+6)

Advantages:
Equipment 6 (Gun, Armor, Gear & Supplies), Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
"Super-Psionics"
"Bio-Regeneration" Healing 7 (Energizing) (21) -- [26]
  • AE: "Healing Touch/Psychic Surgery" Healing 6 (12)
  • AE: "Telepathy" Mind-Reading 8 Linked to Communication (Mental) 2 (Limited to Brief Messages) (19)
  • AE: "Telekinesis" Move Object 5 (10)
  • AE: "Mind Bolt" Blast 8 (16)
  • AE: "Hypnotic Suggestion" Mind Control 7 (Limited to Simple Suggestions & Calming) (21)
  • AE: "Mind Block" Immunity 10 (Mental Powers) (Flaws: Limited to Mental Intrusion, Limited to 10 Minutes, Side-Effect- Cannot Use Other Psionics) (3)
"Telekinetic Force Field" Force Field 4 (Impervious) [12]
"Summon Inner Strength" Stamina +1 & Great Endurance (Standard Action -2) [1]
"Sixth Sense" Uncanny Dodge & Senses 1 (Danger Sense) (Activation -1) [1]
"Detect Psionics" Senses 2 (Psionic Awareness- Ranged) (Standard Action -2) [1]
"Presence Sense" Senses 3 (Supernatural Creature Awareness- Radius, Ranged) (Standard Action -2) [1]
"Sense Evil" Senses 2 (Evil Detection- Ranged) (Standard Action -2) [1]
"See Aura" Senses 8 (Life Detection- Acute, Analytical, Magic Detection, Psychic Detection, Possession Awareness) & Senses (Mutant/Non-Human/Illness Detection- Uncontrolled) (Standard Action -2) [6]
"Resist Fatigue" Immunity 2 (Fatigue) (Standard Action -2) [1]
"Alter Aura" Concealment (Auras) (Activation -1) [1]

Equipment:
"Light Armor" Protection 4 (Impervious 5) (9)
"Laser Pistol" Blast 7 (14)

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Mind Bolt +10 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +3 (+7 Armor, +11 Force Field), Fortitude +4, Will +6

Complications:
Enemy (The Coalition)- Psychics are hunted by the Coalition.
Power Loss (Powers)- Psychics require their inner psychic potential to utilize their powers- this will eventually run out, even for the best Psychics.

Total: Abilities: 42 / Skills: 26--13 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 52 / Defenses: 11 (128)

-The Mind Melter is the most powerful Psychic class in the Main Rulebook, and the only one there with access to SUPER-Psionic Powers! With art that's straight-up "Professor X", they feature a lot of bonuses, but are very specifically keyed to Psionics, sporting no other useful abilities. This puts them on the cheap side, points-wise, but they're packing a lot of power- Mind Bolt can do some damage, and their Force Field power is terrific, letting them equal the toughness of just about anyone in MDC Body Armor.

-They can pack three Super-Psionic Powers to start with, but are barred from three of the best ones- Mind Wipe, Mentally Possess Others & Psi-Sword- until level three, at which point they may select one. Their experience actually gains them powers VERY slowly, meaning you really have to specialize, but you can have all three of those "barred" powers by your fourth level.

"Mentally Possess Others" Mind Control (Physical Body is Defenseless) (3 pp/rank)
"Psi-Sword" Damage 11 (Penetrating) (12 points + Penetrating) (Increases w/ Experience to +13 Damage)
"Mind Wipe" Affliction (Will; Dazed/Compelled/Transformed Memories) (Subtle 2) (Progressive +2, Cumulative) (4 pp/rank)

-Psi-Swords, notably, do 4D6 Damage to start, which is about +11 Damage in M&M! It thus matches the output of almost any type of energy weapon in the Main Rulebook, but the very next level gives you ANOTHER 2D6, boosting it to +13! Therefore, a 4th-level Mind Melter is one of the best melee classes in the game, doing Rail Gun damage up close- much more than the Cyber-Knight, the only other class to gain this power.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jabroniville

Crazies

Post by Jabroniville »

Did anyone seriously look at this picture and figure they wanted to PLAY that? It looks SO DUMB.

CRAZY O.C.C.
Role:
Crazy-Man Character, Wild Fighter
PL 9 (125)
STRENGTH
3/5 STAMINA 3/4 AGILITY 3/6
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+8)
Athletics 6 (+11)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+10)
Expertise (Mercenary) 8 (+8)
Expertise (Survival) 4 (+4)
Intimidation 3 (+6)
Investigation 4 (+4)
Perception 8 (+8)
Stealth 2 (+8)
Technology 5 (+5)
Vehicles 4 (+8)

Advantages:
Equipment 10 (Mercenary Gear), Ranged Attack 3

Powers:
"Mind-Over-Matter Conversion Process"
Enhanced Strength 2 [4]
Enhanced Stamina 1 [2]
Enhanced Agility 3 [6]
Enhanced Advantages 3: Diehard, Great Endurance, Improved Initiative [3]

"Elite Athletes"
Speed 1 (4 mph) [1]
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]
Regeneration 1 [1]
Enhanced Skills 2: Sleight of Hand 2 (+2) [1]

"Saving Throws"
Enhanced Will 2 (Flaws: Limited to vs. Psionics) [1]
Immunity 2 (Pain) [2]

"Enhanced Senses"
Senses 4 (Acute Scent, Tracking, Extended Vision 2) [4]

"Minor Psionic"
"Sixth Sense" Danger Sense & Uncanny Dodge (Standard Action -1) [1]
"Bio-Regeneration" Healing 4 (Flaws: Limited to Self, Distracting- Trance) [2]
"Mind Block" Immunity 10 (Mental Powers) (Flaws: Limited to Mental Intrusion, Limited to 10 Minutes, Side-Effect- Cannot Use Other Psionics) (Standard Action -2) [1]
"Summon Inner Strength" Enhanced Stamina 1 & Great Endurance (Standard Action -2) [1]

Equipment:
"Crazy Gear"
"Light Body Armor" Protection 2 (Extras: Impervious 5) (7)
"Mercenary Gear" Assorted Stuff 5 (5)
"Vibro Blade" Strength-Damage +2 (Extras: Penetrating 6) (8)

"Energy Rifle" Blast 10 (Feats: Range) (Extras: Multiattack) (31)

Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Vibro-Knife +10 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Energy Rifle +7 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +4 (+6 Armor), Fortitude +4 (+5 Crazy), Will +5 (+7 vs. Psionics)

Complications:
Responsibility (Crazy)- Crazies are named for the fact that the M.O.M. implants leave them slowly growing more insane with each passing bit of experience. After a while, they may become frenzied, phobic, overly-sensitive, or even catatonic. They are notoriously fidgety, annoying, glib and "comedic".

Total: Abilities: 48 / Skills: 46--23 / Advantages: 13 / Powers: 31 / Defenses: 10 (125)

-A supposedly "iconic" class that never really "took", the Crazies are basically like Juicers in most ways, but replace the suicidal aspects with crazy ones. See, they have these dorky-looking head implants that enhance their physiology by "perfecting" their brains and bodies, but at the expense of their sanity- every few levels, you have to roll on the "Psychosis" tables, which give you whole heaps of crippling psychological issues. FUN, RIGHT?

-This is problematic for several reasons. First off, this is the Palladium equivalent of the "Malkavian/Kender" teammate- the annoying guy who generally gives socially awkward people a very big excuse for acting out. It tends to make for some VERY annoying table-mates. Second, a Crazy isn't better than a Juicer at much of anything, save some sensory powers and three (ONLY three) Psionic Powers. Third, THEY LOOK DUMB- that "metal cylinders in the head" look makes you look like a total dork. I really don't know why they went with it- the only picture in the entire book is of a dumb-looking guy with a weird smile and wide-open eyes- not Kevin Long's best work.

-So despite having like 3-4 pages devoted to them, Crazies never ended up taking off. You can see a bit of art in places, and Rifts Japan includes a bit on Ninja Crazies (which is a pretty goofy idea), but for the most part, I never see them in any of my books.

-Kevin Siembieda absolutely LOVES this idea, though- every Palladium book I've read features the exact same charts of "rolling for psychosis" (my personal tale of the guy who insisted on spinning on his head instead of going on the mission is from Heroes Unlimited, making his guy nuts), as if this is an ideal, enjoyable aspect of role-playing. It's quite odd to me that the "Rogue Scholars Are Awesome/Power-Gamers Suck!" Kevin is the kind of guy who actually thinks THIS kind of role-playing is awesome, considering it's a notoriously-annoying type to play with.

-Power-wise, Crazies are like sub-par Juicers, packing only one extra attack in stead of two, and slightly lower stats across the board. Not bad, but I fail to see why the book would indicate that a Crazy makes more money as a mercenary than a GLITTER BOY, who is famously overpowered. I guess they make better bodyguards in small cities or whatever, but... who'd want to hang out with them?
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Davies

Re: Crazies

Post by Davies »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:23 am -Kevin Siembieda absolutely LOVES this idea, though- every Palladium book I've read features the exact same charts of "rolling for psychosis" (my personal tale of the guy who insisted on spinning on his head instead of going on the mission is from Heroes Unlimited, making his guy nuts), as if this is an ideal, enjoyable aspect of role-playing. It's quite odd to me that the "Rogue Scholars Are Awesome/Power-Gamers Suck!" Kevin is the kind of guy who actually thinks THIS kind of role-playing is awesome, considering it's a notoriously-annoying type to play with.
I suspect the disconnect might be from your lack of interest in Call of Cthulhu. A Rogue Scholar with a history of serious mental illness is your typical CoC character in a nutshell ...
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."