WAIFU WARZ - MISC. BUILDS - THE INCREADIBLE (NON)SHRINKING MAN

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
squirrelly-sama

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Squirrelly's Build Tank | Now with RWBY

Post by squirrelly-sama »

Ashen One...

Lord Seeker Pyrrha - PL 10
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6" | Hair: Long Red Ponytail | Eyes: Green
Role: Tragic Heroine, Lost Soul, Broken Bird, Unliving Pun, Undead Warrior

Strength 3, Stamina 4, Agility 8, Dexterity 4, Fighting 10, Intellect 0, Awareness 4, Presence 0

Advantages
Benefit, Athletics Based on Agility, Cunning Fighter, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 4, Dual Wielding, Evasion 2, Improved Critical 3: Shield, Improved Critical: Spear, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Close, Cover), Ranged Attack 4, Takedown, Ultimate Effort: Toughness, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+12), Athletics 4 (+12), Close Combat: Sword and Spear 4 (+14), Expertise: Survivalist 4 (+4), Insight 2 (+6), Perception 4 (+8), Ranged Combat: Thrown 4 (+8)

Powers
Estus Flask: Healing 10 (Flaws: Distracting, Limited: Self)

Follower Javelin (Easily Removable)
. . Illusionary Spear (Extras: Accurate: +2, Increased Range: ranged, Precise)
. . Javelin: Strength-based Damage 3 (DC 21; Extras: Improved Critical, Reach (melee): 5 ft.)

Llewellyn Shield (Removable)
. . Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 4 (Traits: Evasion 2 +1 (+2), Advantages: Defensive Attack, Improved Defense, Ultimate Effort: Toughness)
. . Hoplite: Feature 1 (Notes: Provides Partial Cover while Blocking)
. . Parry: Affliction 8 (1st degree: Dazed, Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Stunned, Defenseless, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 18; Extras: Alternate Resistance: Parry, Extra Condition; Flaws: Instant Recovery, Limited Degree)
. . Protection: Protection 2 (+2 Toughness)

The Ashen One: Immortality 18 (Return after 12 seconds; Extras: Feature: Returns to nearest bonfire; Flaws: Side Effect 2: always - Progressive degridation, Source: Bonfires)

Undead: Immunity 9 (Critical Hits, Environmental Conditions (All), Sleep, Starvation & Thirst)

Offense
Initiative +12
Grab, +10 (DC Spec 13)
Javelin: Strength-based Damage 3, +10 (DC 21)
Parry: Affliction 8, +10 (DC Dog 18)
Throw, +12 (DC 18)
Unarmed, +10 (DC 18)

Complications
Motivation: Return: Pyrrha seeks a way to return home to Remnant. She doubts such a thing could exist but still clings to this small spark of hope to keep herself moving forward.
Obsession - Juane: Her previous infatuation has begun to turn into desperation as the weight of despair hopelessness slowly tries to crush her. After so long seeking a way back and thinking back on their time together she is desperate to return to his side, to seek any comfort she can find.
Responsibility - Lord Seeker: The Lords of Cinder have abondoned their thrones. It is the duty of the Lord Seekers to reclaim their souls to rekindle the dwindling fire and prevent the world from dying.
Stranger in a Strange Land: Waking up in a new world where she knows nothing Pyrrha is often caught by surprise by the horrors of Lothric's kingdom and the horror and suffering visited upon it's inhabitants.
Temper - Madness: The weight of her duties resting on her shoulders and her cursed misfortune dragging her down, Pyrrha's resolve slowly frays. She snaps at others, paranoia builds, and ever so slowly she begins to enjoy and seek solace in the Dark.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 8, Toughness 10/6, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 66 + Powers 40 + Advantages 21 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Defenses 10 = 150

Notes:
A build based on a joke. The joke being Pyrrha's tragic death at the end of Season 3.

This is a What-if build, a hypothetical Pyrrha Nikos, who, after being burned to death by Cinder Fall wakes up in a dark grave yard filled with monsters. Her Aura no longer there and armed only with some tattered old armor and weapons taken from a nearby corpse she must brave a frightening and unforgiving new world. She finds herself in the land of Lothric as the final age of Fire begins to wane and the final dusk slowly encroaches on the world. She is now the Ashen One.

GAMEPLAY:
She plays very similar to normal Pyrrha, only now she no longer has her semblance and thus is not capable of weakening others to get an advantage. Instead she has a few new powers and slightly altered equipment.

Milo has been replaced by the Follower Javelin, a spear capable of hurling illusionary copies of itself as a physical attack. Akouo is now the Llewellyn Shield, similar to her previous one however she now has a new ability to use with it, Parry. With it she can create openings to strike.

She has one new advantage, Dual Wielding, this advantage allows her to Link the powers of her two weapons together, allowing her to create an opening first and then hammer the opponent with a powerful strike.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Hey, awesome! Good to see you here :). Always good to have another long-timer make their way over here. And RWBY stuff! That proved really popular when I tried it, even though I don’t watch the show.
squirrelly-sama

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:39 am Hey, awesome! Good to see you here :). Always good to have another long-timer make their way over here. And RWBY stuff! That proved really popular when I tried it, even though I don’t watch the show.
I enjoyed the character but the show itself left much to be desired even among fans, it's one of those things where the fandom is rather tsundere about it's affection for the series.

Typical RWBY fan: Bah, this show is so stupid and flawed. My fanfics? I-I just had some free time is all and I wanted to show how it could be better. I-it's not like I still really like the series or anything! Baka!
squirrelly-sama

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Child Assassin

She will warm your heart. ...with hot lead.

Child Assassin - PL 7
Height: 4'2" | Hair: Long and Blonde | Eyes: Green
Role: Broken Bird, Little Sister, Potential Ally, Assassin.

Strength -1/3, Stamina 0, Agility 4, Dexterity 0, Fighting 4, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence 0

Advantages
Beginner's Luck, Benefit, Child-Sized, Benefit: KGB Agent, Contacts, Daze (Deception), Defensive Roll 4, Equipment 5, Fascinate (Deception), Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical: Rifle, Improved Initiative, Precise Attack (Ranged, Cover), Ranged Attack 5, Second Chance: Remaining Hidden, Skill Mastery: Deception, Taunt, Throwing Mastery

Skills
Acrobatics 1 (+5), Athletics 3 (+6), Close Combat: Knife 4 (+8), Deception 10 (+10), Expertise: Assassin 7 (+8), Expertise: Streetwise 5 (+6), Insight 4 (+6), Investigation 3 (+4), Perception 6 (+8), Persuasion 6 (+6), Ranged Combat: Rifle 4 (+4), Sleight of Hand 2 (+2), Stealth 6 (+10), Technology 3 (+4)

Powers
Assassin Training
. . Conditioning: Enhanced Strength 4 (+4 STR; Tiring)
. . Feel No Remorse: Immunity 5 (Interaction Skills; Check Required 4: DC 13 - Assassin)
. . Leave No Trace: Movement 3 (Safe Fall, Slithering, Trackless: Visual 1; Check Required 4: DC 13 - Expertise Assassin)
. . Surprise Attack: Weaken 6 (Affects: Toughness, Resisted by: Will, DC 16; Feature: Linked to Either Gun or Knife, Increased Range 2: perception, Insidious, Subtle: subtle; Limited: Instant Recovery, Limited: Only On Surprise Attacks, Unreliable (5 uses))

Equipment
Commlink, Gas Mask, Hidden Compartments 1, Knife, Lock Release Gun, Targeting Scope, Toolkit (Basic), Undercover Shirt, Weapons [Assassin Tools]
Assassin Tools
. . Assassin's Rifle: Damage 5 (DC 20; Extended Range 2, Feature: Concealable, Increased Range: ranged)
. . Grenades: Burst Area Damage 5 (DC 20; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, DC 15, Increased Range: ranged; Diminished Range 2)
. . Poison: Progressive Affliction 6 (1st degree: Fatigued, Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, Exhausted, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Paralyzed, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 16; Extra Condition, Progressive, Subtle: subtle; Limited: Slow, Unreliable (5 uses))

Offense
Initiative +8
Assassin's Rifle: Damage 5, +9 (DC 20)
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 13)
Grenades: Burst Area Damage 5 (DC 20)
Knife, +8 (DC 19)
Poison: Progressive Affliction 6, +8 (DC Fort 16)
Surprise Attack: Weaken 6 (DC Will 16)
Throw, +5 (DC 19)
Unarmed, +4 (DC 18)

Complications
All She's Ever Known: Due to the extreme amounts of training and conditioning needed to produce such a valuable asset so young the Child Assassin has not experienced much of life beyond the cold unfeeling walls of her adjustment center. Even on missions her exposure to the world is normally limited, and her knowledge extends to only what would be needed to complete a mission. Because of this the Child Assassin can easily be distracted by strange things or be shocked by what should be mundane like the taste of icecream.
Just a Kid: While often a boon the Child Assassins age often acts against them, making it hard to explain her presence if caught in restricted areas, hard to disguise herself among targets that wouldn't normally have children in the crowd, and general physical difficulties where her size may play a part.
Power Loss - Low Damage Threshold: Due to her small stature and young age the Child Assassin is not quite able to shrug off damage as much as her elders. She often suffers circumstance penalties equal to the damage she's taken to her other checks.
Responsibility - Mission Objectives: Some targets require special means and methods to take out, from infultrating certain events or buildings to retrieving and planting files prior to the hit. Because of this the Child Assassin may often need to work outside of her normal procedures or abandon certain equipment due to limitations placed on her. She may receive some specialized equipment for a mission but more often than not due to her expendability this isn't the case.

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 6, Fortitude 4, Toughness 6/0, Will 4

Power Points
Abilities 20 + Powers 13 + Advantages 28 + Skills 32 (64 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 105

Notes
The Child Assassin is, as the name states, a child assassin. Trained by the KGB, or whatever evil organization the Heroes are fighting, she is a tiny human weapon that efficiently takes out her targets without hesitation. There are few things so terrible as subjecting children to the level of abuse and trauma needed to create killing machines and sadly there's no shortage of villainous groups willing to pay for such vile services.

The Child Assassin looks like any other innocent and sweet, if sad, young child on the outside however that appearance hides a merciless and well trained killer. However, she does not do so out of her own interests, instead this is simply all she knows. Alternating between her training and her missions the Child Assassin's life is filled with tragedy.

I've made a few changes from Eld's conversion of the old 2e NPC which inspired this. A few adjustments to her Ability scores to make a bit more efficient in Cost/Gain, leading to removing her Dex and giving slightly higher Agility. Her fighting was increase less for efficiency but to give some Close Combat ability to more align with the descriptions given in Mecha and Manga which implied CQC training.

The Child Assassin was given a few more advantages as well. Her Benefit was changed to "KGB Operative" to be more clear on it's meaning, allowing her to occasionally gain some support from her handlers to complete missions. This is also complimented by Contacts, though in this case it's more to show her ability to spy on others by pretending to a normal child or otherwise having access to her Handler's information. Beginers Luck allows her to function in more situations, with her Missions likely calling upon different types skill combined with her uneven Ability spread this was more beneficial than Jack of All Trades. She was given Facinate to better function in a team, distracting targets for other Child Assassins to make the kill. Taunt is not actual Taunting but her distracting opponents by making them think she's a child or otherwise making them hesitate due to her age and appearance.

I've adjusted her Skills to more align with her new Beginner's Luck Advantage. Anything non-core to her theme was given less than 4 ranks of skills to use the benefit. I gave her some ranks in Athletics and Acrobatics, something that was strangely missing for what should have been a trained assassin, even a small one. I lowered Investigation and Persuasion to also be able to take advantage of Beginners Luck and to move some points into Technology which would be needed to deal with security, something that would likely be a hassle in her line of work.

Her equipment is a bit different, I removed the Penetrating aspect of her rifle and purchased a few more gadgets. She has hidden compartments on her clothing to store small weapons as needed. She has a knife to be able to fight in close combat or use as a tool if needed. Some poison darts give her an alternative to lethal weapons if needed. Lastly I provided her with some Grenades for coverage.

Since surprise attacks are no longer a thing that do more damage I have made a custom power, a perception range toughness weakening that's linked to either of her other damaging powers. It activates on a surprise attack and the weakening effect disappears instantly afterwards, functioning only to make it easier to score a possible kill shot.

Credits: Based on a build by Arthur Eld found here http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopi ... 08#p721508
Last edited by squirrelly-sama on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
BriarThrone

Post by BriarThrone »

Where I acknowledge that the series has its flaws, but unabashedly love it anyway. Lots of fans do love to complain endlessly, though. It's frustrating. I would watch a new episode, visit a fan discussion, and see the same people bitching about it again this week... though timestamps clearly show that they dropped everything to watch it the minute it was released.

This thread is relevant to my interest. I'm not too chatty, but I'll be following.
squirrelly-sama

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Highschool Templates

Tweenage Sitcom and Highschooler Templates
I decided to take it onto myself to create an archetype of PCs to be used in a low level highschool setting. The basic generic characters that you usually see in these shows. The Rich Bitch, the Jock, the goth kids, you see them everywhere as an omnipresent bit of background in any setting taking place in a highschool or just featuring teens.

These characters aren't just in highschool dramas and comedies, often making appearances in other genre. From normal side characters in the story of a teen hero group such as Danny Phantom, or just guest starring in a as a humorously over the top NPC like Edna Mode who serves as an aged up Fashionista.

Of course doing the builds too low a level would be kind of boring, just investing in skills that would be appropriate and little else due to the low PP available. Instead I will be making these characters over the top, taking their small quirk and exploiting it to hell and back. They'll be walking stereotypes, sure, but the goal isn't to give them nuance so much as to make them *fun* through cartoonish exageration. Instead of just skills and advantages they use powers to accomplish their petty little ends, sure you could just use deception with Taunt and say it's bullying, but how about the rich bitch instead has such cutting wit she actually deals Will Resisted damage? Or being so FABULOUS! you actually blind people?

These will be a randomly posted, PL 5 characters known only by their Archetype than a name. With low enough PL to be readjusted for other works as well. Have a Hero High setting? Give them some random power and throw a couple of these crazies in. Teen Heroes? Whelp now you got a nice little stat block if your MCs need to interact with some school randos.
squirrelly-sama

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Schoolgirl Nemesis (PL5)

"Welcome to my candy store~"

Schoolgirl Nemesis - PL 5
Height: 5'4" | Hair: Long and Blonde | Eyes: Blue
Role: Popular Girl, Cheer Captain, Massive Bitch, Social-Fu Adept, Villain in Every Teen Girl High School Drama

Strength -1, Stamina 0, Agility 1, Dexterity 0, Fighting 0, Intellect 0, Awareness 2, Presence 2

Advantages
Attractive, Benefit, Status: Popular Girl, Connected, Contacts, Daze (Deception), Defensive Roll 2, Fascinate (Deception), Improved Initiative, Rumor Monger: Use Expertise Popularity to Gather Information, Skill Mastery: Deception, Taunt, Well-informed

Skills
Acrobatics 1 (+2), Deception 6 (+8), Expertise: Pop Culture 5 (+5), Expertise: Popularity 8 (+8), Insight 3 (+5), Intimidation 6 (+8), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 4 (+6), Ranged Combat: Throw 4 (+4), Stealth 3 (+4), Technology 1 (+1), Vehicles 2 (+2)

Powers
Social Fu Array
. . Bully: Weaken 5 (Affects: Will, Resisted by: Will, DC 15; Increased Range 2: perception)
. . Call Underlings: Summon 2 (Horde, Multiple Minions 2: 4 minions, Sacrifice, Subtle: subtle, Notes: Calls upon 2 or more generic students, usually typical school girl bullies.)
. . Curse of Shame: Progressive Affliction 5 (1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Transformed, Resisted by: Will, DC 15; Increased Range 2: perception, Insidious, Progressive; Limited: Social Abilities, Limited: Slow, Notes: Transformed to Powerless)
. . Extortion: Cumulative Affliction 5 (1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 15; Cumulative, Increased Range 2: perception, Subtle: subtle; Source: Blackmail Material)
. . Sharp Tongue: Perception Area Damage 5 (DC 20; Alternate Resistance: Will, Perception Area: DC 15 - Hearing, Selective; Limited to Minds)
. . Wounded Gazel: Healing 5 (Action 3: reaction, Subtle: subtle; Check Required 5: DC 14 - Deception, Limited: Self)

Offense
Initiative +5
Bully: Weaken 5 (DC Will 15)
Curse of Shame: Progressive Affliction 5 (DC Will 15)
Extortion: Cumulative Affliction 5 (DC Will 15)
Grab, +0 (DC Spec 9)
Sharp Tongue: Perception Area Damage 5 (DC Will 20)
Throw, +4 (DC 14)
Unarmed, +0 (DC 14)

Complications
Addiction - Hedonism: A willing slave to her vices Heather is proud of her shameless lifestyle. Every weekend is a Party,
Alignment - Chaotic Bitch: A bitch for the sake of being a bitch. When asked why she does such horrible things to people, even when there doesn't seem to be any benefit she will admit without hesitation "Because I Can". She petty, vindictive, and more than willing to ruin the lives of others simply because she has the ability to do so.
Motivation: Thrills: Heather does what she does simply because she can with no remorse or guilt. She has no sense of loyalty or love, willing to drop her allies when they become inconvenient or show pity on some random girl and put her on the fast track to popularity because she finds them interesting.
Obsession: The New Girl: For some reason Heather has seen fit to take the new girl under her wing and mold the girl in her own image.
Power Loss - Fragile Popularity: Despite her ironclad grip on the social structure of the school and her place as the the most popular girl Heather is not actually well liked. Outside of her small clique of loyal sycophants few would go very far to support her or help her without some form of repayment and definitely would not do so if it would put themselves at risk. Many of her followers would willingly betray her for a chance to steal her spot as top bitch.
Power Loss - Small Pond: Heather's influence doesn't go very far beyond the school and it's students. As small as the town or city may be she has no real authority outside of her fellow students and can't use any of her social attacks against real authority figures.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 4, Parry 2, Fortitude 2, Toughness 2/0, Will 5

Power Points
Abilities 8 + Powers 21 + Advantages 13 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Defenses 10 = 75

An achetypical Rich Bitch from a high school movie.

The orginal archetype this build was based on was the japanese "Ojo-sama" type but didn't really fit what it was supposed to be, a generic popular bitch likely vying for Senpai's coveted notice.The original build seemed more like it wanted her to act similar to B-ko from the Project A-ko series, but didn't have the PL nor points needed to do so effectively.

After seeing a the popularity of a particular musical I decided to Westernize the build to the American version of the character trope. So now instead of Rival-Chan she's Heather Berry the queen bitch of Weatherly High.

For background she is the spoiled cheer captain head of the popular girl's cliche, Dating the Football QB (or whoever is most popular/hot). She's completely amoral, sadistic, and fickle. She has lived a sheltered life and was given incredible amounts of social powers and chooses to abuse them for her own entertainment.

As for the build itself. I chose to lower most of her abilities, both as a means to save points and a design choice to make her appear more weak behind her bluster and abilities.

I lowered her skills to not be so ridiculously high for such a low PL character, let alone for an untrained school girl. None of them break 8 points, which should be good enough for the level of conflict she will likely see.

I lowered her attractiveness, while the character is supposed to be hot and know how to use it, it again didn't feel right to give 2 ranks to such a low level character. I dropped the wealth from the original versions, as while the character is usually rich it tends to just extend to having a large house for partying, the ability to buy clothes, and is really just her parent's money. Inspire was dropped because it didn't really fit her, while it's supposed to be substituted for her Master Plan feat in 2e the 3E version is for combat and doesn't give too much benefit or flavor to the character in my opinion. Leadership was similiarly dropped as it didn't fit on such a cold and unlikable character. I removed the minions and added them as a summon power, and gave her a rank of Improved Initiative to be able to act a bit more early in a turn order if needed. Her 2E advantages were dropped during localization.

She has a custom advantage Rumor Monger, in the conversion it was enhacned limited investigation, however since I adjusted her skills I decided to make it a custom advantage to let her gather info through Expertise Popularity..

Where she really differs is in the power set. I decided to have fun with this bit. I changed the weaken, first, to an affliction. A combination of direct bullying and off screen rumor spreading over the course of a few days basically removes any social power the target has. They fail interaction skills, can no longer gain support from the students, and due to being insidious the target doesn't even realize what's going on until it's too late.

Heather has the ability to summon a small group of students as needed. This is subtle as well, in general this is to allow her to call on help from the student body to support her such as providing alibi's or just when she needs more bodies.Her complication means that if things get too dangerous these summons will either flee or outright turn on her.

Extortion was originally going to be another summon but felt better as an affliction since it my be used against the PCs as needed. She uses her Rumor Mongering to dig up some sort of blackmail material to force someone to comply with her demands, due to the nature of the source it may even have certain characters intentionally failing the save.

Sharp Tongue was a means of doing actual damage as needed. A favorite power of mine, being able to do "Presence Damage" as I call it. It doesn't actually touch Presence nor is boosted but to show her social fu is so good she can actually harm others. She slowly wittles down the Target's resolve until they can no longer act. This combo's well with her Bully power, which weakens will saves.

Credit: Based on an old conversion by Dreaming Psion of an Mecha n Manga NPC found here: http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopi ... 16#p726116
squirrelly-sama

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Aspiring Idol (PL5)

"Listen to my song!"

Aspiring Idol - PL 5
Height: 5' 2" | Hair: Varies| Eyes: Varies
Role: The Escort Target, The Celeb/VIP, Lonely Cute Girl, The Heart, Determinator

Waifu Stats
Division - Fly Weight
Series - NA
Focus - Support (Team Aid) / Non-combatant
Dere Typing - Varies

Strength -1, Stamina 2, Agility 2, Dexterity 0, Fighting 1, Intellect 0, Awareness 2, Presence 9

Advantages
Attractive 2, Beautiful Voice, Benefit, Status: VIP, Benefit, Wealth (well-off), Conviction - Demoralize using Persuasion or Performance, Daze - Expertise Performance, Deep Ties: Tragic Backstory, Defensive Roll, Equipment 1, Fascinate (Expertise: Performance), Fearless, Great Endurance, Improved Initiative, Inspire 5, People Person: Can use Persuasion rather than insight to detect influence and deceptions., Teamwork, Ultimate Effort: Performance

Skills
Acrobatics 3 (+5), Athletics 1 (+0), Expertise (PRE): Performance 6 (+15), Expertise: [Hobby] 4 (+4), Expertise: Pop Culture 6 (+6), Perception 2 (+4), Persuasion 6 (+15)

Powers
Idol Theory
. . Beautiful Voice: Cumulative Perception Area Affliction 5 (1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 15; Perception Area: DC 15 - Hearing, Cumulative, Insidious, Subtle 2: undetectable; Distracting)
. . The Power of Love: Healing 10 (Energizing, Feature: Can be used to resist against Will effects instead of poisons and Diseases, Innate, Restorative, Stabilize, Subtle 2: undetectable; Limited: To Others, Temporary, Uncontrolled)
. . Yakusoku: Enhanced Presence 5 (+5 PRE, Advantages: Conviction - Demoralize using Persuasion, Daze - Expertise Performance, Fascinate (Expertise), Fearless, Inspire 5; Feature: Interaction Effects act as Emotion Effects instead; Tiring)

Equipment
Microphone [Headset/Microphone: Auditory Area Communication 1, Area, Feature: Concealable; Limited: Area]

Offense
Initiative +6
Beautiful Voice: Cumulative Perception Area Affliction 5 (DC Will 15)
Grab, +1 (DC Spec 9)
Throw, +0 (DC 14)
Unarmed, +1 (DC 14)

Complications
Power Loss - Despair: The Aspiring Idol's abilities are tied to emotions, if her optimism is compromised she is unable to use her powers.
Responsibility - Idol: The Aspiring Idol has a lot of shows and interviews she needs to attend. Contractual obligations also restrict her actions and what she can be seen doing in public.
Tragic Backstory: The Aspiring Idol has suffered quite a lot in her life. Dead family members or childhood friends are the norm. She will freeze up and have a panic attack when reminded of them.
Enemy - The Industry: The shadowy corporate overlords have much control over the life of an Idol, dictating what they can and cannot do and who succeeds and who fails. There are many rivals to be had, it's a cutthroat business.

Languages
Japanese

Defense
Dodge 5, Parry 3, Fortitude 5, Toughness 3/2, Will 5

Power Points
Abilities 20 + Powers 17 + Advantages 13 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Defenses 11 = 75

Notes
The Aspiring Idol is a fairly common character type in anime, and tends to appear in many different sorts of genre and power leveled settings. From Mecha, to Slice of Life, to fantasy the generals of the archetype remain the same.

The idol is a young girl who wants to inspire others. They don't necessarily care for nor shun the limelight they've gained but rather they perform because it is the thing they love to do. They can be sweet or haughty but there's usually a sense of loneliness about them, a vulnerable side they keep hidden.

Idols tend to act as support for more powerful characters, distracting enemies, providing motivation, and acting as the diplomat. Often times they are also the center of the plot in such situations, the antagonists either uniquely vulnerable to her or targeting her, sometimes both.

In lower level settings she serves a similar function, though perhaps tends to be more capable than one would think. Occasionally sacrificing a few points to move into accurate damage to show some self defense training or otherwise being physically capable.

General Idol focused plots revolve around confronting and solving their various personal hangups as they make their way to the top. These internal conflicts are often paired with external ones as rival idol groups seek to take her and her friends down and often play dirty (if not their Producers do so for them). In other genre's where they are not the main focus they are usually the target of the series villains, their concerts being prime times to attempt to abduct them or simply coincidentally coinciding with an enemy attack allowing the Idol to either become the target of a rescue or show her own usefulness as the weakness to the invaders.

The Idol has quite a few custom advantages
Beautiful Voice - a 2e expansion advantage, It provided the user with the ability to stop combat and attempt to talk things out non-violently using one's persuasion or Performance skill.
Conviction - Showing off her earnest and heroic resolve weakens the opponent's own. The Idol can demoralize with either her Persuasion skill (normally) or using her Performance skill (while singing) and it is resisted by Will, Persuasion, or Performance (if performed while singing).
Daze - Expertise Performance - The Idol's singing ability or simply just the emotion she puts into it can touch the heart of even the most terrible of people making them hesitate.
Deep Ties: Another legacy advantage. Deep Ties allows the user to pick a single Complication and gain an extra HP from it that lasts only until the scene ends. This is often used at the climax of some emotional scene, such as in the video bellow where the Idol Chihaya was paralyzed by the memories of her deceased brother, this allows the idol to quickly turn an impending disaster into a time to shine at her brightest.
People Person: The Aspiring Idol has a great sense for people, able to use persuasion for checks normally requiring insight but only when directly interacting with the target. They can detect influence and deception, even Assess the target to a degree provided they have the advantage, however they suffer penalties for not being able to interact face to face. -2 for video conferences, -5 for audio only interactions, and -10 for communicating through writing. If there is no other person then they default to their normal Insight check.

As a bonus (since I can't embed vids): check out this Idol Master song, Yakusoku. Those feels man, those feels.
squirrelly-sama

WAIFU WARZ - The Fashionista (PL5)

"What can I say, perfection comes naturally to me."

Fashionista - PL 5
Height: 5'6" | Hair: FABULOUS! | Eyes: Like Flawless Gems!
Role: The Narcissist, The Crazy One, The Mad Talent, The Drama Queen

Waifu Stats
Division - Straw Weight
Series - NA
Focus - Support (Misc)
Waifu Typing - Kamidere

Strength 0, Stamina 0, Agility 1, Dexterity 2, Fighting 0, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 6

Advantages
Attractive, Connected, Dress Maker: Craft items using Expertise Fashion, Extraordinary Effort, Fascinate (Expertise: FASHION!), Set-up, Skill Mastery: Expertise (PRE): FASHION!, Taunt, Ultimate Effort: Fashion Checks

Skills
Acrobatics 1 (+2), Deception 2 (+8), Expertise (PRE): FASHION! 6 (+12), Insight 4 (+6), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 2 (+8), Sleight of Hand 4 (+6)

Powers
DAZZLING!: Feature 1 (Notes: Feint with Expertise Fashion)
Fashion Sense
. . Absolutely FABULOUS!: Perception Area Affliction 5 (1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Unaware, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 15; Perception Area: DC 15 - Sight; Limited: One sense)
. . Bring Out Your Inner Beauty: Nullify 10 (Counters: Social Effects, DC 20; Reduced Range: close)
. . FASHION GOD!: Cumulative Perception Area Affliction 5 (1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Stunned, Resisted by: Will, DC 15; Perception Area: DC 15 - Sight, Cumulative, Selective; Instant Recovery, Limited: Cannot Be Reinflicted after successful Resisted, Limited Degree)
. . Halt! Fashion Police!: Weaken 5 (Affects: Social Abilities, Resisted by: Will, DC 15; Increased Range 2: perception; Sense-dependent: Hearing, Side Effect: on failure - Backlash)
. . You Can't Fool My Eye, Honey: Mind Reading 5 (DC 15; Limited to Surface Thoughts)
Picture Perfect: Morph 2 (+20 Deception checks to disguise; Narrow group; Affects Others, Increased Duration: continuous; Check Required: DC 10 - Expertise: FASHION!, Limited: Visual Only, Limited: Can be removed or damage, Limited: Requires Standard action to apply)
The Determination of A Master Craftsman!: Quickness 5 (Perform routine tasks in -5 time ranks; Limited: Fashion, Tiring)
You Can't Beat Perfection!: Feature 1 (Notes: Use Presence bonus instead of Awareness for Will Defense.)

Offense
Initiative +1
Absolutely FABULOUS!: Perception Area Affliction 5 (DC Fort 15)
Bring Out Your Inner Beauty: Nullify 10, +0 (DC Will 20)
FASHION GOD!: Cumulative Perception Area Affliction 5 (DC Will 15)
Grab, +0 (DC Spec 10)
Halt! Fashion Police!: Weaken 5 (DC Will 15)
Throw, +2 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +0 (DC 15)
You Can't Fool My Eye, Honey: Mind Reading 5 (DC Will 15)

Complications
Motivation: Recognition: The Fashionista wants to become a fashion designer, someone who's art is always on display and beloved by all. Her future careers are either to enter the modeling industry or start her own boutique, occasionally both.
Obsession - Fashion!: Rather obviously the Fashionista is obsessed with all things fashion, high and low, counter and popular, ironic and normal. Often times many people don't understand her works, or even find them insane and weird, but she doesn't care. She also has a need to make her outfits perfect and to fix any fashion disasters in her sight.
Quirk - Melodrama: Any small thing tends to earn a great reaction, because if she does anything she must put her everything into it. The slightest inconvenience is a world ending disaster, a 4/5 star review is the same as the nastiest insults, breaking up with her boyfriend of the week is the greatest of tragedies that should be recorded in poems sung for generations to come.
Quirk - Narcissism: As someone who's going to be in the fashion industry it wouldn't due for her looks to be lacking. Her appearance must be as perfect as the clothing she makes, she is MAJESTIC! She is FABULOUS! She has worked hard to achieve perfection, not for her vanity but for humanity and YOU WILL SMELL HER GREATNESS!
Weakness - Unfabulousness: While not afraid to get her hands dirty in the pursuit of perfection the Fashionista can have extremely negative reactions to anything that is too unfabulous. The sight of such horrid abominations as wearing socks with sandals is enough to paralyzed in horrified disgust.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 4, Parry 2, Fortitude 2, Toughness 0, Will 8(4)

Power Points
Abilities 26 + Powers 20 + Advantages 9 + Skills 11 (22 ranks) + Defenses 9 = 75

Notes
The Fashionista, a common character archetype in highschool and media aimed at young girls. She's a passionate and emotional girl, giving her all to her art.

She is often depicted as vain, egotistical, melodramatic. Depending on where she falls in line in terms of alliances with the main character the rest of her personality can differ drastically. She's rarely an antagonist or villainous in her own right, though she may start out nominally against the protagonist and being won over by the MC's charms and spunk. More often then naught she's an alley, and given more positive traits to balance out her negative ones which are themselves usually shown more as quirks rather than character flaws. She becomes hotblooded where her craft is concerned, working herself to exhaustion in the pursuit of perfection. A career requiring such charisma and people skills means it's a given she will have amazing insight and perception allowing her to pick up on subtle cues.
squirrelly-sama

WAIFU WARZ - The Star Athlete (PL5)

"Ha! I didn't even work up a sweat!"

Star Athlete - PL 5
Sex: Either
Height: 5'8" | Hair: Variable | Eyes: Variable
Role: The Tomboy/Jock, The Bro/One of the Boys, The Dumb Muscle, The Sports Star

Waifu/Husbando Stats
Division - Straw Weight
Series - NA
Focus - Combat (Mixed)
Waifu/Husbando Typing - Kamidere, Tsundere, Tomboy, Cool Guy

Strength 2, Stamina 3, Agility 2, Dexterity 3, Fighting 2, Intellect 0, Awareness 2, Presence 2

Advantages
Attractive, Defensive Roll 3, Extraordinary Effort, Great Endurance, Improved Initiative, Instant Up, Leadership, Teamwork

Skills
Acrobatics 3 (+5), Athletics 6 (+8), Expertise: Sports 8 (+8), Intimidation 2 (+4), Perception 3 (+5), Treatment 1 (+1), Vehicles 1 (+4)

Powers
Leaping: Leaping 1 (Leap 15 feet at 4 miles/hour)
Speed: Speed 1 (Speed: 4 miles/hour, 60 feet/round)
Swimming: Swimming 1 (Speed: 1 mile/hour, 15 feet/round)
Triathlete
. . Charge!: Move Object 2 (200 lbs., DC 17; Damaging, Reaction 3: reaction, Subtle: subtle; Limited: Only While Sprinting, Limited: Shoving Away, Reduced Range: close)
. . Spike!: Strength-based Damage 3 (DC 20; Accurate: +2, Improved Critical, Increased Range: ranged [2 extra ranks]; Source: Throwable Objects)
. . Wrastling!: Enhanced Strength 3 (+3 STR, Advantages: Chokehold, Grabbing Finesse, Improved Grab, Improved Hold; Limited: Grabs)

Offense
Initiative +6
Charge!: Move Object 2, +2 (DC 17)
Grab, +2 (DC Spec 12)
Spike!: Strength-based Damage 3, +5 (DC 20)
Throw, +3 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +2 (DC 17)

Complications
(Female Only) Responsibility - Girl Power: As the captain of one or more sports teams at the school the Star Athlete tries her best to show the strength of girls sports and how they're just as good as the boys. Often she has to defend her team from rival male sports teams taking their turf or hassling her friends.
(Male Only) Relationship - Girlfriend: As the Captain of one or more sports teams at the school the Star Athlete is prime dating materials that hasn't gone unseen. Being in a relationship with the School Girl Nemesis he is often the unwilling or unwitting lacky to her plans. Alternately if he's not involved with her he is often paired together with The New Girl.
Motivation: Recognition: The Star Athlete dreams of going to the big leagues of one of their favored sports. They will try to show off to recruiters and participate in programs that could lead to them being scouted.
Obsession - Sports: The Star Athlete loves sports. What sports? ALL Sports. From Football to FOOTball the Star Athlete is ready and willing to play any physical games.
Quirk - Too Sexy For Their Shirt: For reasons unknown circumstances seem to always end with the Star Athlete half naked. This usually ends up both with ruined cloths and many new unwanted suitors directing their attention towards them.
Rivalry - That Other High School: Even just mentioning the rival school's name causes a disgusted reaction from The Star Athlete and their teammates. The two schools try to constantly one up the other and sabotage or at least embarrass the other's team.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 4, Parry 4, Fortitude 5, Toughness 6/3, Will 5

Power Points
Abilities 32 + Powers 12 + Advantages 10 + Skills 12 (24 ranks) + Defenses 9 = 75

Notes:
One of the staple characters of a Highschool setting, the Star Athlete (Or The Jock when serving as an antagonist) is probably the most easily recognized stock character despite how varied they can be.

A sports obsessed jock or tomboy the Star Athlete is very headstrong aggressive. This is not always shown negatively, usually being portrayed as passion and dedication in more heroic variants. They are usually not seen as very intelligent though just as often are not portrayed as being exceptionally dimwitted outside of minion and villainous variants. They are fairly charismatic regardless of the variant, being rather popular and well liked among their cliques.

The Male Star Athlete can be either villainous or heroic, the villainous version is normally the default in series where the main character, the New Guy, is a male. He can also be villainous should the female lead, the New Girl, be romantically involved with someone else, in which case his position tends to be in the form of an unwitting minion to the School Girl Nemesis or a romantic rival for the male lead to try and attract the New Girl.

The Female Star Athlete is almost always heroic, and at worst serves as rival or temporary obstacle to overcome and later befriend. She most often appears with a female lead character or in sports series as the token girl of the team and serves as The Ringer. She's a tomboy with a distaste for girly things, acting like one of the boys and a need to prove herself as not just as good but better.

The first combat capable of the HS Stock characters built they hit all the required caps to to fight PL equals, making them quite threatening to normal characters and even able to serve as a moderate distraction for low level supers.

In antagonist variants, The Jock, Int is often traded out for more Intimidation. Usually a -2 (child-like intelligence) for +4 Intimidation and the Startle and Fascinate advantages.
squirrelly-sama

WAIFU WARZ - Saeko Busujima

"It made me feel good to make him suffer! After realizing I had the overwhelming upper hand with my wooden sword, his frightened movements seemed inviting... I attacked without any hesitation! "

Saeko Busujima - PL 7
Height: 5'8" | Hair: Purple, Long, and Straight | Eyes: Blue
Role: The Psycho One, Secret Sadist, Samurai Girl, Series MVP

Strength 2, Stamina 4, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 6, Intellect 0, Awareness 2, Presence 2

Advantages
All-out Attack, Attractive 2, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Equipment 1, Improved Critical: Kendoka, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Instant Up, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+6), Athletics 3 (+5), Close Combat: Kendo 3 (+9), Deception 2 (+4), Insight 3 (+5), Intimidation 2 (+4), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 2 (+4), Stealth 2 (+6)

Powers
Battle Lust (Extras: Multiattack 5 on Strength Based Damage)

Equipment
Katana (Sword), Shinai [AE] (Club)

Offense
Initiative +8
Grab, +6 (DC Spec 12)
Katana, +9 (DC 20)
Shinai, +9 (DC 19)
Throw, +4 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +6 (DC 17)

Complications
Addiction - Battle Lust: Despite herself Saeko finds herself enjoying herself in the chaos of a zombie apocalypse. Fighting for her life and using her sword skills to slay enemies. she feels shame over this fact but can't help the high she gets from cutting down zombie hordes.
Relationship - Takashi: Saeko is intersted in Takashi, admiring his conviction and acceptance of her more shameful self. The two are often in part of the frontline fighting the horde of undead side by side. Saeko's obvious interests puts her at odds with Rei, another girl interested in Takashi.
Responsibility - The DPS: Saeko is, with the possible exception of Hirano, the most useful member of the group, dealing most of the damage and serving as an offensive shield when needed and is a member they can ill afford to lose.
Weakness - Unblooded: Saeko, despite her skill and sadistic nature, is still inexperience in battle and can either become easily distracted and hesitate in combat because of this.

Languages
Japanese

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 6, Toughness 6/4, Will 6

Power Points
Abilities 48 + Powers 5 + Advantages 14 + Skills 11 (22 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 90

Notes:
Highschool of the Dead is the story of a bunch of japanese high school students trying to survive a sudden zombie plague. However, rather than being a satire about consumerism, a comedy about modern apathy and anti-socialism, or a terrible adaption of a puzzle horror game it goes a different root.

Fanservice. Tits, ass, guns, and stunts both stupidly awesome and awesomely stupid all weaved into a fast pace action series that is just a treat to witness. The anime equivalent to a grindhouse picture. And from this little marvel the greatest thing to come from it, by far, is Saeko Busujima, the poster girl of the series.

Saeko Busujima is a student at Fujimi High School, a member of the survivor group led by Takashi Komuro and the daughter of Master Busujima. Before the apocalypse, she was in her Third year and was also captain of the Kendo Club at Fujimi High School. In the group, Saeko is considered the most reliable of all fighters, and everyone can count on her combat skills to pull them through a tough spot if need be. Like Rei, Saeko is an athletic fighter and talented combat specialist whose forte is in melee attacks. She is one of the reasons why the protagonists have managed to survive as long as they have.

At the start of the series Saeko appears to be a cool beauty. Graceful, polite, and precise with a hint of playfulness and a slight teasing air that gave her a mature sexy edge to match her appearance. As time went on it quickly became apparent that was just the tip of the iceberg. Under the cool and graceful exterior was a crazy badass lady of war, more than willing to stab a mother fucker who's obvious askin' for a stabin'. She doesn't appear to have a single fuck to give, very clearly enjoying herself in the now lawless land of the walking dead and will go out zombie slaying in a naked apron without hesitation. She knows what she wants and she goes for it, screw everything else.

In regards to the series, sadly it was placed on hiatus when the artist's health began to decline and he sadly passed away before he could re-continue it.

Kreuzritter has also created a version of this character found here at PL 8. I decided to do a lower PL version, making her somewhat comparable to her teammates so as to not completely invalidate them. At PL 7 she's still in threat range of a decent sized hoard of PL5 zombies (or just "Them" in the series) and with slightly lower PP to not be too versatile and thus can fall back on her allies. Mostly I didn't believe she had enough other skills outside of combat to justify a higher level of investment. For comparison her other teammates would likely be PL 6 with 105pp.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Spectrum-ko squeaks, "They're.. they're so pretty. I could never be like that."

Days pass...

Spectrum-ko drops her head forwards into her chest, her arms outstretched, offering out a bento box, "Sempai.."

Upon opening it (if its even noticed), filled with goodies that she spent so much time on, yet.. yet.. all so horribly flawed and indeed horrifying.

Translation: Gheeeeeeeeeeee! Really enjoying the concepts. Keep it up! I'm so curious on where you'll go next.

Rarity was my waifu.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
squirrelly-sama

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Ochako Uraraka (PL8)

"I said it would be easier to team up with friends, but now that I think about it, I might've been trying to rely on you again. That's why when Iida said he was challenging you, I grew a little ashamed of myself... Everyone is giving all they can, which only makes fair for me to do the same... So, we will meet in the finals!""

Ochako Uraraka - Uravity - PL 8
Height: 5'1" | Hair: Brunette, Shoulder Length | Eyes: Brown
Role: The Friendly One, Badass Adorable, Adorable Badass, Close Range Telekinetic

Strength 0, Stamina 2, Agility 4, Dexterity 2, Fighting 4, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence 2

Advantages
All-out Attack, Defensive Roll 4, Extraordinary Effort, Favored Environment: Rubble, Grabbing Finesse, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Improvised Weapon, Move-by Action, Weapon Bind

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+6), Athletics 2 (+2), Close Combat: Martial Arts 2 (+6), Insight 3 (+5), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 4 (+6), Ranged Combat: Throw 6 (+8)

Powers
Float: Flight 1 (Speed: 4 miles/hour, 60 feet/round; Limited: Stopping Fall)
Low-G Leap: Leaping 2 (Leap 30 feet at 8 miles/hour)
Zero G Combat
. . Homerun Comet: Damage 8 (DC 23; Improved Critical, Increased Range: ranged; Source: Rubble)
. . Meteor Shower: Burst Area Damage 8 (DC 23; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, DC 18, Indirect 2: any point away or fixed point in fixed direction, Triggered: 1 use - Manual; Source: Rubble)
. . Vertigo: Affliction 8 (1st degree: Vulnerable, Hindered, 2nd degree: Defenseless, Immobile, DC 18; Accurate: +2, Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Extra Condition, Reversible, Subtle: subtle; Limited Degree)
Zero Gravity: Move Object 6 (3200 lbs.; Accurate 2: +4, Reaction 3: reaction, Subtle: subtle; Limited: Mimicking Anti-Gravity, Reduced Range: close)

Offense
Initiative +8
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 12)
Homerun Comet: Damage 8, +8 (DC 23)
Meteor Shower: Burst Area Damage 8 (DC 23)
Throw, +8 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +6 (DC 15)
Vertigo: Affliction 8, +6 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 18)
Zero Gravity: Move Object 6, +10 (DC 16)

Complications
Motivation: Greed: While she plans to use her future wealth to support her family Ochako is still weak to luxery and decadence. She is also a bit miserly with her own funds, unwilling to spend them and going to some extreme lengths simply to save a few yen.
Motivation: Responsibility: Ochako wants to be a hero to support her family. While embarassed to admit that she is a hero primarily for money she won't give up on this.
Quirk - Fierce: For all her bubbly and friendly attitude Uraraka has her pride. She wants to achive her goals on her own and is willing to sacrifice a lot to meet her goals.
Weakness - Vertigo: If overusing her quirk or using on herself too often Ochako displays vertigo like simptoms, eventually even passing out from it. Uraraka's costume is designed to help mitigate this, so when she is forced to fight outside of it she suffers the side effect of her quirk more easily.

Languages
Japanese

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 6, Toughness 6/2, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 34 + Powers 37 + Advantages 16 + Skills 11 (22 ranks) + Defenses 22 = 120

Notes:
Ochaco Uraraka, hero alias Uravity, is one UA students in class 1-A and is in training to become a Pro-Hero.

Rather plain, if still cute, in appearance most of Ochako's charm and popularity among fans is due to her attitude. Happy, friendly, with a little goofiness thrown in but still determined and able to kick ass despite having what seems to be a somewhat underwhelming power. She uses her wits to get the most out of her power, and her determination should not be under estimated.

She's warm and lively, a little ray of sunshine despite her goals sounding rather selfish out of context; that is becoming a hero for the pay, the truth is that she just wants to use the funds to support her hardworking parents to pay them back.

She often hangs around with Izuku, giving her a lot of screen time alongside Izuku's other friend Tenya. The three make a good combination, all prone to comedic over reactions and misunderstandings.

Uraraka is a rare gem of a character, not only a good strong feminine character without rubbing that fact in the reader's face but also a character who is the perfect mix of cutesy and badass. Her oddities keep her humble and her personality is earnest and we see her had work and struggles to grow as a person and a hero. It's little wonder she's one of the top contenders for the true Best Girl of the series.

GAMEPLAY
Ochako has a few things going for her that are a bit odd and may be hard to understand just by looking at stats. She has a bit of unpowered martial training, getting it relatively early in the story, after the first tournament arc, giving her some additional skills to use.

Her Move Objects effect works a bit weird though, rather than moving their own consider it "Strength Based", in that Uraraka will need to interact with the object inorder to manipulate it and it cannot be used to actually grab things, just move them or leave them suspended.

In truth I feel like I can probably improve this build some more so I will probably do an alternate take of her at a later time.
Last edited by squirrelly-sama on Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
squirrelly-sama

Re: WAIFU WARZ -Tsuyu Asui (PL8)

"It doesn't matter how righteous our feelings are. If we start another fight...if we break the law...then we're no better than the villains!"

Tsuyu Asui - Froppy - PL 8
Height: 5'11" | Hair: Brunette, Long, Straight | Eyes: Black
Role: The Dark Horse, The Reasonable One, Best Froggo, Froggo Fighter

Strength 2, Stamina 4, Agility 6, Dexterity 6, Fighting 6, Intellect 1, Awareness 4, Presence 3

Advantages
Agile Feint, Defensive Roll 4, Evasion, Fast Grab, Grabbing Finesse, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Move-by Action, Set-up, Teamwork, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+8), Athletics 4 (+6), Close Combat: Unarmed 2 (+8), Deception 2 (+5), Insight 4 (+8), Perception 1 (+5), Persuasion 2 (+5), Stealth 2 (+8)

Powers
Does Whatever a Frogo Can
. . Amphibious: Movement 4 (Environmental Adaptation: Aquatic, Safe Fall, Slithering, Wall-crawling 1: -1 speed rank)
. . Frog Kata: Strength-based Damage 4 (DC 21; Improved Critical)
. . Frogo Tongue: Extra Limbs 1 (1 extra limb, Advantages: Improved Grab)
. . Leaping: Leaping 3 (Leap 60 feet at 16 miles/hour)
. . Long Tongue: Elongation 2 (Elongation: 30 feet, +2 to grab, Advantages: Fast Grab, Grabbing Finesse, Improved Hold)
. . Swimming: Swimming 2 (Speed: 2 miles/hour, 30 feet/round)

Offense
Initiative +6
Frog Kata: Strength-based Damage 4, +8 (DC 21)
Grab, +8 (DC Spec 18)
Throw, +6 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 17)

Complications
Quirk - Ribbit: Tsuyu has a habbit of saying Ribbit in place of short replies or to punctuate a sentence.
Relationship - Habuko: A freind of Tsuyu's from her middle school that doesn't attend UA.
Relationship - Mineta: Tsuyu is often seen accompanied by Mineta, the class pervert. The two don't seem to be close friends but other than punishing him for his perverse comments or actions she doesn't attempt to run him off, this frequently leads to her being the target of some perverse comment or action by Mineta.

Languages
Japanese
Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 8, Toughness 8/4, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 64 + Powers 24 + Advantages 10 + Skills 10 (19 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 120

Notes
Tsuyu Asui, hero alias Froppy, is a student at UA in class 1-A and is studying to become a Pro-Hero. Her quirk is "Frog" giving her abilities similar to those of frogs.

A fan favorite, and my personal favorite, Tsuyu stands out with her odd quirk and somewhat non-standard design with larger hands, eyes, and mouth which are just different enough to be eye catching but not uncanny. Her large chest doesn't hurt.

Tsuyu is straightforward and laid-back, giving her honest opinion about a situation. She's calm, level headed, and capable of retaining this in the midst of combat. She is well known by her class mates for her good judgement. She is intelligent, rather insightful and able to notice small details to come to the correct conclusion.
Last edited by squirrelly-sama on Thu May 23, 2019 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
squirrelly-sama

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Momo Yaoyorozu (PL8)

"We've got to start at the bottom and work up! And if we don't earnestly cheer each other on... We'll never be great heroes!"

Yaoyorozu Momo - Creaty - PL 8
Height: 5'8" | Hair: Brunette, Long, Straight | Eyes: Black
Role: The Overshadowed Prodigy, Former Big Fish in a Small Pond, Comically Serious, Weapons User

Strength 1, Stamina 2, Agility 6, Dexterity 6, Fighting 8, Intellect 6, Awareness 6, Presence 0

Advantages
Attractive, Benefit, Ambidexterity, Benefit, Wealth (well-off), Defensive Roll 4, Eidetic Memory, Improved Critical: Improvised Weapons, Inspire 2, Jack-of-all-trades, Takedown, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Athletics 4 (+5), Ranged Combat: Firearms 4 (+10)

Powers
Creation
. . Create: Create 8 ([0 active, 0/13 PP, 2/r-3], Volume: 250 cft., DC 18; Increased Duration: continuous, Innate, Precise, Subtle: look natural; Check Required 6: DC 15 - Intelligence, Reduced Range: close)
. . Flashbangs: Cumulative Burst Area Affliction 6 ([0 active, 0/13 PP, 2/r], 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, DC 16; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, DC 16, Cumulative; Sense-dependent: Vision)
. . Guns: Damage 6 ([0 active, 0/13 PP, 2/r], DC 21; Increased Range: ranged)
. . Improvised Weapon: Damage 6 ([0 active, 0/13 PP, 1/r+2], DC 21; Improved Critical, Reach (melee): 5 ft.)
. . Useful tools: Variable 1 ([0 active, 0/13 PP, 9/r-5]; Action 2: free; Quirk 5: Mimic the effects of 2 points of equipment)

Offense
Initiative +6
Flashbangs: Cumulative Burst Area Affliction 6 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 16)
Grab, +8 (DC Spec 11)
Guns: Damage 6, +10 (DC 21)
Improvised Weapon: Damage 6, +8 (DC 21)
Throw, +6 (DC 16)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 16)

Complications
Motivation: Responsibility: Being from a wealthy and respected family Momo has a lot to live up to.She sees becoming a Pro-Hero as being an extension of this, a good well paying job of prestige.
Power Loss - Quirk Requirements: Momo's quirk requires an intimate knowledge of the objects she's creating, from their chemical composition to their basic structure and the various mechanical portions. Because of this even small mistakes can lead to her power faltering, from guns stalling to swords snapping or even the object failing to properly form at all.
Weakness - Confidence: For her seriousness and determination Momo is lacking in self confidence. She tends to follow the group, even when knowing ahead of time she will not like the outcome. Even when currently disliking the situation her indecisiveness has cause she will still continue.
Weakness - Exposure: Creation requires both time and skin exposure to work. The larger the object the more skin needs to be exposed and the more mass the longer it takes to make it. As such she is often weakend by wearing street clothes even in her hero costume may be unable to properly use her full creation ranks immediately.
Quirk - Terrible Naming Sense: Really, just... "Creaty"? Really?

Languages
Japanese

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 6, Toughness 6/2, Will 6

Power Points
Abilities 70 + Powers 22 + Advantages 14 + Skills 4 (8 ranks) + Defenses 10 = 120

Notes:
Momo Yaoyorozu, hero alias Creaty is a student at UA in class 1-A. Her quirk is Create, the ability to make any object the user has sufficient knowledge about.

Momo is a serious and mature person, often being the straight-man to various silly antics. She is also incredibly gifted and intelligent, a certifiable genius who is similarly gifted in the physical department. However despite these great qualities she is not without her faults. She is rather weak to peer pressure, often going along with others despite her own misgivings. She is also rather blunt and direct, usually giving harsh critique without tact in the hopes of helping them and not realizing her words may have the opposite effect.

Momo's quirk has a few limitations, requiring a very intimate knowledge of the items she's making. Her quirk also manifests through her skin, requiring a lot of exposure for it to work. Because of this she has made her costume as sparse as she was able to get away with. She, in fact, would have removed even more coverage had the school not put their foot down.

In the show Momo is fairly interesting in how her arc progresses, as prior to coming to UA she was a big fish in a rather small pond similar to a few others like Bakugo. But where the explosive jerk reacted with anger at learning he's not such a special snowflake Momo had the opposite reaction. She slowly started to develop confidence problems stemming from how she was being overshadowed by the likes of Todoroki Shoto. She begins to doubt her own intelligence and ability to contribute, a far cry from her initial confidence. However this does get corrected, as she ends up being paired up with the object of her self deprecation in a team test where he notices her issues and gives her the confidence boost that she needs, the eventual success of the test being thanks to her own efforts and planning rather than Shoto's.

In her design, she sadly gets a bit shafted. I wanted to keep her at the base 120 and PL 8 limits I set for the majority of the young cast. A few cuts include her ability to make more powerful weapons or things like machine guns.