Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Ken

Re: Flynn Rider

Post by Ken »

Jabroniville wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:54 am
About the Performer: Zachary Levi is pretty much just "Chuck from Chuck" to most people... He still plays Eugene in Tangled: The Series, so at least he still has a regular gig if nothing else works out.
If I ever check out "Tangled", it'll be because of Zachary. Big "Chuck" fan over here.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

Mother Gothel

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImage

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMILF.

MOTHER GOTHEL
Played by:
Donna Murphy
Role: Manipulative Bitch
PL 6 (76)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+4)
Close Combat (Knife) 2 (+8)
Deception 8 (+12)
Expertise (History) 2 (+5)
Expertise (Singing & Dancing) 6 (+10)
Insight 2 (+6)
Intimidation 2 (+6)
Perception 3 (+7)
Persuasion 4 (+8)
Stealth 2 (+5)

Advantages:
Equipment (Knife +1), Ranged Attack 3

Powers:
"Sneaky Bitch" Strenght-Damage +2 (Flaws: Limited to Vulnerable Opponents) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Sneaky Unarmed +6 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Knife +8 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Sneaky Knife +8 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (DC 16), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +2, Fortitude +4, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation (Youth)- Gothel is a very old woman, and has used Rapunzel's hair to keep herself young after losing the magic flower that initially helped her out. Ironically, it's that very hair that does her in, causing her to fall towards a Disney Villain Death.
Involuntary Transformation (Old Hag)- Without regular applications of the magic hair, Mother Gothel will become old and shriveled.
Relationship (Rapunzel)- Though Mother Gothel appears to have some degree of affection for her "adopted" daughter, there is little question she cares only for herself, and seems to do things just to keep Rapunzel happy enough to stick around.

Total: Abilities: 46 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 4 / Powers: 1 / Defenses: 8 (76)

-Mother Gothel has a neat design- not being as ostentatious or blatantly evil as many Disney Villains, she's instead a "grrrrrrowl"-worthy dame with a wild hairstyle and elegant appearance. Her abilities are more towards manipulation and deceit than magic, making her more like Lady Tremaine or Judge Frollo than many mysical Disney baddies. The manipulative, abusive way in which she dominates Rapunzel is actually quite chilling and true to life, right down to the moment where she yells at the girl until she cries, then sighs and goes "GREAT... now I'M the bad guy.", turning it on her victim to pull the "why do you make me get so angry?" routine known to many chronic abusers. There's a real menace to the way in which she says even the little things, like "Don't EVER ask to leave this tower again." It actually takes some real gusto to make a simple line like that cause shivers.

-The only issue is her "Villain Song" isn't very grand- a little too comedic and full of silly tone changes ("Come with MA-MAAAAAA!!!") and voices ("The PLAGUE!" "No!" "YES!")- this is the kind of thing most villains should revel in, but this is too much of an "I'm Lying" kind of song.

-Mother Gothel is mean and nasty as hell, despite not being treated as an elite fighter, because she specializes in backstabbing (literally) and catching people unawares.

About the Performer: Donna Murphy is an unknown to me, and has mostly played minor roles in film, though she's an experienced and respected theatrical performer, winning a Tony in 1994 for Passion. The only other stuff I've seen her is was Dr. Octopus's wife in Spider-Man 2 and Captain Picard's love interest in Star Trek: Insurrection.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds (Tiana! Dr. Facilier! Rapunzel! Flynn! Gothel!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Here's another remarkable thing about Tangled- the story of Rapunzel is one of the most iconic in all Fairy Tales, with the character being recognizable the world over... and in only a couple of years, Disney managed to have BY FAR the most iconic, famous version of that character ever, to the point where she is the image that pops into most people's heads when they think of a centuries-old fairytale princess.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Some Tangled comments from 2013:
HustlerOne:
What a coincidence I just recently watched Tangled for the first time yesterday. It was pretty good
although I for the life of me can't figure out how Rapunzel can carry that much hair. Oh the horse
Maximus was probably the most competent character in the movie. Which was hilarious. :lol: So I can easily see Maximus at being PL: 8 which strangely makes him have the highest Power level in the film.
RossN:
Normally I'm sick to death of this trope (ie. the guy being a butt-monkey while the girl is untouched) but Tangled managed to keep it less irritating because Punzie is a likeable goofball herself rather than a Judd Apatow herione. :)
Huh, it actually barely got any comments back then at all. Weird.

Though I'm noticing fewer comments for the recent pictures than the earlier ones. And I was a bit surprised, with the thought that maybe the builds were running their course (only two weeks left :)!). But then I realized... pretty much EVERYONE saw multiple Disney movies as a kid. They were part of all of our childhoods- everyone's seen at least a dozen, probably more. The characters are part of our collective childhoods... but the MODERN ones are things we likely have to actually search out, unless we have kids ourselves and watch them that way. So a lot fewer people here have likely seen stuff like The Princess and the Frog or even Tangled compared to The Jungle Book or even The Great Mouse Detective.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Out of curiosity and insanity, I looked up my old Disney Builds and checked out the days I posted them. I do "Three A Day" with such regularity now that I forget that wasn't always the case. I ALSO used to post more or less what I'd built THAT DAY. AND this was before most people had smartphones, and so I couldn't post builds until I got home, resulting in 2 builds being posted at a time fairly often. AND, I would also have to post the builds either when I got home (late at night), or when I got up the next morning. The long waits may be part of why I used to get so grouchy if the only comment I got in eight hours was "______ still has ______'s complications" :).

So I started the Disney Builds in January 2013, just having finished a Mortal Kombat set. I thought it'd be funny to do the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of MK. I can't remember the exact impetus behind the Disney builds aside from me being a fan. Doing builds of a TV show weren't uncommon back then, but it wasn't a regular thing, especially for such a big project.

Observations:

* Some days, I posted only one thing. Some days I posted NOTHING- I think deciding to go out at night or wake up right before work impeded some build posting. Other times I just... didn't post anything. Ratigan, Frollo, Timon & Pumbaa, Shang, Kida & Rufio were all posted miles from anything else. Some are kind of odd choices, meaning I probably didn't plan on things being that way.
* Some days I posted a LOT of stuff at once for whatever reason. The Beast, the castle servants, the Bimbettes AND everything from Brother Bear all in one twenty-four hour period?
* I waited longer than I thought to post Beauty and the Beast- I don't usually save "Best for Last" anymore. Aladdin largely capped off the whole thing, though Chernabog was the final build.
* I didn't get QUITE as many comments as I remember getting. A lot of back & forth over Belle when I posted her... but most of the other comments were pretty short & sweet, some of which I still remember. I actually get MORE comments on the current crop, and you can't imagine how happy that makes me- the slow dissolution of some posters is a constant source of angst for me.
* Going from Roger Rabbit to Sleeping Beauty is odd, given how I used to set these up (with top-level movies being split from each other).

JANUARY:
5th: Disney Overview
6th: Robin Hood
7th: Little John, Marian, Lady Kluck
8th: Prince John, Sir Hiss, The Sheriff, The Vultures
9th: Friar Tuck, John's Minions, Cinderella, Lady Tremaine, The Rescuers
10th: Bernard & Bianca, Medusa, Cody, Marahute, McLeach
11th: Pocahontas (film & character)
12th: John Smith, Kocoum, Ratcliffe
13th: Bambi, The Great Prince
14th: The Lion King, Simba, Nala
15th: Timon & Pumbaa
16th: Rafiki, Scar, The Hyenas, Mufasa
17th: Great Mouse Detective, Basil, Dawson
18th: Ratigan
19thy: Snow White, Seven Dwarfs, The Evil Queen, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
20th: Quasimodo, Esmeralda, Phoebus
21st: Frollo
22nd: The Jungle Book, Mowgli, Bagheera
23rd: Baloo, Kaa, Louie, Shere Khan
24th: ------
25th: Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Eddie, Roger
26th: Jessica Rabbit, Judge Doom, Sleeping Beauty
27th: Aurora, Phillip
28th: The Fairies, Maleficent
29th: Enchanted, Giselle, Robert, Edward, Narissa
30th: 101 Dalmatians, Cruella de Vil
31st: Brave, Merida

FEBRUARY:

1st: Elinor
2nd: Fergus, Mor'du
3rd: Atlantis, Milo, The Crew, Helga, Rourke
4th: Kida
5th: Peter Pan, Tink, Hook
6th: Hook (movie), The Pan, Tink
7th: Rufio
8th: Hook, Princess & The Frog, Tiana
9th: Naveen, Louis, Dr. Facilier, The Little Mermaid
10th: Ariel, Eric
11th: Flounder, Sebastian, Flotsam & Jetsam
12th: Ursula, Emperor's New Groove, Kuzco, Pacha
13th: Yzma, Kronk, "Bunch of Moves" (Latin Trio, Bolt, Chicken Little, Aristocats, Pooh, Alice in Wonderland)
14th: ------
15th: Black Cauldron, Horned King
16th: Tarzan, Jane, Terk, Tantor, Kerchak
17th: Sabor, Clayton, Dinosaur, Aladar, Carnotaurus
18th: Hercules (movie & character)
19th: Pegasus, Phil, Megara, The Hydra
20th: The Titans
21st: Hades, Zeus
22nd: Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad, Toad
23rd: Ichabod, Brom Bones, Tangled, Rapunzel, Flynn, Maximus
24th: Mother Gothel, Song of the South, Brer Rabbit
25th: Brer Fox & Bear
26th: Beauty & The Beast, Belle
27th: ----
28th: Gaston, LeFou

MARCH:
1st: The Servants, The Beast, Bimbettes, Brother Bear, Kenai
2nd: Mulan, Mushu, 3 Soldiers
3rd: Captain Shang
4th: Shan Yu, Dumbo, Pinocchio, Lilo & Stitch, Stitch
5th: Fox & The Hound, Lady & The Tramp, Oliver & Company, Tramp/Dodger
6th: Mr. Sykes, A Goofy Movie
7th: Goofy, Max
8th: Pete, PJ, Bigfoot, Bobby, Roxanne, Beret Girl, An Extremely Goofy Movie
9th: Sword in the Stone, Merlin
10th: The Incredibles, Mr. Incredible, Dash, Elastigirl
11th: Violet, Frozone
12th: Syndrome, The Omnidroid
13th: Bonkers
14th: Lucky, Miranda, Treasure Planet, Jim, Long John Silver
15th: Aladdin, Abu, Carpet
16th: Jasmine, Genie
17th: Jafar, Iago
18th: Pixar Movies, Home on the Range, Meet the Robinsons, Chernabog
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

It's pretty strange. especially in these later sets. There have been several movies that I'm pretty sure that I've never seen. Several more that I didn't realize were Disney but thinking that they were from another of the CGI production houses that were popular at the time.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Jabroniville

Pub Thugs

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImageImage

THE PUB THUGS
Played by:
Various
Role: Ruffians With Hobbies
PL 6 (63)
STRENGTH
4 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+8)
Deception 4 (+4)
Expertise (Ruffian) 4 (+4)
Expertise (Secret Hobby) 6 (+6)
Perception 4 (+4)

Advantages:
Equipment (Sword +2), Fast Grab, Improved Hold, Ranged Attack 3, Startle

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Sword +6 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (DC 16), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications:
Reputation (Ruffians)
Secret ("I had a dream... ONCE")

Total: Abilities: 36 / Skills: 22--11 / Advantages: 7 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 9 (63)

-In one of the best scenes in Tangled, Rapunzel and Flynn get holed up in a pub called "The Snuggly Duckling", filled with the biggest, ugliest, scariest-looking thugs imaginable. While Flynn is terrified, and quickly pisses everyone off, Rapunzel simply speaks honestly to the biggest, nastiest one (voiced by Brad Garrett), asking him "Haven't YOU ever had a dream?". And so this monstrous guy just stomps up to the pair, looks them dead in the eyes... and tilts his head to the sky and says "I had a dream... ONCE". At which point the Pub Thugs start singing a song about all of their secret hobbies, such as one wanting to be a mime, another a concert pianist, and another (an armored goon named Atilla) a baker. Thus satisfied, they back up Rapunzel and refuse to turn in Flynn for the reward money. And then they appear later on, rescuing Flynn from execution after Maximus recruits them!

-The Thugs appear frequently in Tangled: The Series, with a few getting one-offs (Atilla is blamed for the destruction of a business rival; it turns out a goat is responsible). However, most get only minor roles here and there, with Hook Foot being a new character and thus getting the most focus (he and Shorty are chosen to go along in the second season's Grand Quest, becoming the Comic Relief). Big Nose searches for true love, Hook Hand wishes to become a concert pianist (he does not appear in The Series, Ulf a mime, Atilla a baker, and Vladimir, the mightiest of the Thugs, is an avid collector of ceramic unicorns.

-Most of the Thugs fit this template, though Vladimir is likely more powerful. Shorty is a sluggish, drunken old man usually used for one-off gags.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Over the years, people have “showcased” the music from various cartoons to me- the results have rarely impressed that much. But that’s probably because I have high standards. Ones which ALAN MENKEN can meet: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BRbx6GTK71Y
Jabroniville

Cassandra

Post by Jabroniville »

Angry Cass gives me life.

CASSANDRA
Played by:
Eden Espinosa
Role: Grouchy Girl, The Tomboy, Deadpan Snarker
PL 7 (102)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Acrobatics 3 (+8)
Athletics 7 (+10)
Deception 5 (+6)
Expertise (Handmaiden) 2 (+4)
Expertise (Survival) 4 (+7)
Expertise (Guard) 5 (+7)
Insight 2 (+4)
Perception 3 (+5)
Persuasion 3 (+5)
Sleight of Hand 4 (+8)
Stealth 2 (+5)

Advantages:
Equipment 2 (Sword +2, Bow +4), Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Critical (Sword), Improved Defense, Improved Hold, Improved Trip, Minion 4 (Owl), Ranged Attack 2, Takedown 2

Offense:
Unarmed +9 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Sword +9 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Responsibility (Castle Servant)- Cassandra has numerous chores and responsibilities.
Motivation (Becoming a Castle Guard)- Cassandra wants to be a Castle Guard, like her father, the Captain. He finally makes her acting captain in the first Season Finale.
Relationship (Rapunzel)- Cass is very close to “Raps” and tries to defend her from a lot of bad things in life.
Rivalry (Eugene)- Cassandra finds Eugene to be a poor match for Rapunzel, as he is selfish, annoying, and a freeloader. However, she eventually comes to realize that he DOES love Rapunzel dearly. The two eventually just start teasing each other more delicately.
Responsibility (Grouchy)- Cass has a quick temper, and will beat up anyone who annoys her.
Secret (Responsible For Letting Rapunzel Out)- If the truth got out about Cassandra allowing Rapunzel to leave the castle, leading to her regrowing her magical hair, she fears she would be sent to a convent as punishment.

Total: Abilities: 62 / Skills: 32--16 / Advantages: 16 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 8 (102)

-A controversial character to the Tangled fandom, Cassandra is a Suddenly-Introduced Character in the pilot episode of Tangled: The Series, appearing as Rapunzel's "Lady in Waiting", wearing a "Maid Marian"-style silly outfit. However, very quickly, we discover that she's this rough & tumble tomboy, calling her friend "Raps” and giving practical advice like a natural cynic. She also seems to find Eugene terribly annoying, and makes this known frequently. So despite being a huge bad-ass who frequently beats people up in fight scenes, she also gets a lot of hate from the female part of the Tangled fanbase, who ADORES Eugene, and sees her snarky attacks as a rude, out-of-nowhere character decision. To be fair, Eugene is a snarker, and Cassandra is a grouch- it’s a natural conflict.

-Also controversial was the “Challenge of the Brave” episode, which featured Cass training her ass off for a big bad-ass challenge of warriors. To her shock and annoyance, RAPUNZEL also entered, using delicate femininity and luck to win most of the contests- this led to a very strong blow-up from Cassandra, for her friend taking something so dear to her. This pissed off a lot of viewers, as it made Cass seem selfish, rude, and ungrateful- never mind that she never brought this up to Rapunzel in the first place. Raps apologizing just made it worse. I kind of saw both sides, but Cass just bottling everything up made it worse.

-The character had some other quirks, too, of course. She desperately wanted to be a member of the Palace Guard, along with her adoptive father (the Captain from the movie). She has a really bad-ass design, with scraggly hair, a cool smirk, and a grey & red outfit that just cries “tomboy”. After a bunch of episodes of being hostile to each other (curiously, Eugene always calls her “CassANDRA”, while other characters saw “CassAWNDRA”, Rapunzel locks them in a dungeon together until they get along, and they’re forced to take out the Stabbington Brothers, who’ve made a jailbreak. Eventually, she confesses an admiration for Eugene’s spirit when he attempts to become a Guard himself (she gets agitated when she sees her own father torture Eugene and create unfair challenges), and cops to Rapunzel that while she personally finds him annoying, “He DOES love you”, and refuses to believe he’d falter.

-Cass is one of the best fighters in the series, and has easily defeated Lance and most minions. She’s still quite “human”, however, and struggles against seriously talented individuals.
About the Performer: Realizing that Eden Espinosa plays Cass was a big deal for me, because I’ve seen that name pop up A LOT in the past few years. Mainly because I’m such a fan of Idina Menzel, because... Eden has this strange career of taking former Menzel roles. She was the standby and the second person to be Elphaba in Wicked, and the final person to play Maureen in Rent, both roles originated by Menzel. This led to a bit of a fandom rivalry, with many stating that Eden was a more talented natural singer than the one who got all the fame and glory. And, like a lot of post-Idina Elphabas, she played the role A LOT, including for more than a year in her second stretch on Broadway, and on a few national tours. Sadly, her own personal career never really took off, as whatever she debuted herself tended to close quickly (keep in mind that Broadway shows are workshopped for YEARS, and almost never make money).

-As a voice actor, she’s only been in a handful of stuff- Titan Maximum, one episode of Elena of Avalor, and finally- Cassandra on Tangled. Ironically, despite a career full of musicals... she almost NEVER sings on the show- Cassandra is too grumpy and introverted. I can seriously only remember one time she sang- in the first season finale, and only for a single line. It’s VERY weird- who hires a singer this good and never lets her use those pipes? Still, she’s good in the role- her dark, deep voice is ideal for a mean tomboy character, and I re-watched many of her best lines- even her semi-monotone delivery of “NOW” was really fun to listen to.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

never saw Tangled, but I do remember a commercial that cracked me up

*Rapunzel and Mother Gothel are looking into a mirror*

Gothel: Do you know what I see when I look in this mirror? A beautiful, elegant, young lady. And look....you're there too!

Reminds me of when Elvira looked in a mirror

"Mirror, mirror on the wall....who's the most drop dead gorgeous one of all? Oh. You're just saying that."
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

squirrelly-sama wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:29 am Snarky cynical pale brunette tomboy? Best girl, 10/10, put her on a shirt!
Tragically hard to find good fan art of her, too. I think I’m one of the few to try.
squirrelly-sama

Post by squirrelly-sama »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:15 am
squirrelly-sama wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:29 am Snarky cynical pale brunette tomboy? Best girl, 10/10, put her on a shirt!
Tragically hard to find good fan art of her, too. I think I’m one of the few to try.
Really? she looks more attractive than the female lead.
Jabroniville

Lance

Post by Jabroniville »

LANCE STRONGBOW (Arnwaldo Schnitz)
Played by:
James Monroe Inglehart
Role: Team Coward, Eugene's Buddy, The Niles (to Eugene)
PL 5 (74)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 3 (+6)
Athletics 4 (+7)
Deception 5 (+7)
Expertise (Thief) 6 (+7)
Insight 2 (+4)
Perception 3 (+5)
Persuasion 3 (+5)
Sleight of Hand 4 (+8)
Stealth 2 (+5)

Advantages:
Equipment (Sword +2), Ranged Attack 2

Offense:
Unarmed +5 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Sword +5 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)- Lance is a career thief.
Relationship (Flynn)- Flynn & Lance were old buddies in the orphanage, and as thieves. Lance is Flynn's best friend, but is a total scoundrel and thief, and must constantly be brought back into line.

Total: Abilities: 48 / Skills: 32--16 / Advantages: 3 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 7 (74)

-Lance was introduced shortly into Tangled: The Series as Flynn Rider's old buddy from way back in their orphanage days, who later became his partner in crime. He arrives in Corona, eight years after having last seen his best buddy, due to being imprisoned. Essentially a Retcon (though, to be fair, Flynn doesn't have much backstory in the movie), he more or less provides Eugene (as he now goes) with someone to talk to, and a foil to reflect himself against. See, Lance was STILL into the whole "being a thief" thing, which both gave us an example of what Eugene USED to be, and what he might still be drawn to. Lance's greed (he's often seen trying to swipe things) is finally assuaged, as he gives up the hidden treasure he'd stole to charity (after Eugene was blamed, thus threatening his relationship with Rapunzel), and he just becomes part of the recurring party.

-An odd thing with Lance is his great cowardice and whininess- he's frequently seen getting upset over little things and freaking out- this reminds me a lot of Wasabi in Big Hero Six and Iridessa in the Disney Fairies franchise. Curiously, all three are black characters with some kind of great anxiety. I'm wondering why this particular personality flaw keeps showing up in black side heroes- is it one of the few interesting "negative" characteristics you can attach to a minority without seeming racist or otherwise bad?

-Lance is basically a bigger, stronger version of Eugene, and is just as good at thievery. He's less agile, however.

About the Performer: The character of Lance is basically a double-bonus for Disney- it adds some diversity to the all-white Tangled cast, and it gives a "Thank You" successive role to James Monroe Inglehart, who turned heads as the scene-stealing Genie in the Broadway version of Aladdin. A role this this basically demands "Okay, just give him the Tony already", and he seems to have been rewarded with the Lance character. Despite this active job, he's also the current Marquise de Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson on Broadway's Hamilton.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

squirrelly-sama wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:17 am
Jabroniville wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:15 am
Really? she looks more attractive than the female lead.
Eh, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Heaven knows my taste in women is completely different than some of my friends.

That being said, you can have Cassandra if I can have Rapunzel. :D

Freckles, blonde hair, slim figure, upbeat personality. If only she wore glasses. *sigh*