Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
squirrelly-sama

Re: Jab’s Builds (Morph! Kim Possible! Ron Stoppable! Monkey Fist!)

Post by squirrelly-sama »

There was also the cute scene of her giving him a kiss (on the cheek) under the mistletoe for christmas.
Jabroniville

Gill

Post by Jabroniville »

GILL (Gil Moss)
Played By:
Justin Berfield
Role: Mutated Monster, Arch-Nemesis (to Ron, early on)
PL 8 (115)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+7)
Intimidation 5 (+5)
Perception 5 (+5)
Ranged Combat (Slime) 4 (+8)
Technology 2 (+4)

Advantages:
Fast Grab, Ranged Attack 2, Startle

Powers:
"Aquatic Menace"
Swimming 3 [3]
Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Aquatic) [1]
Immunity 2 (Drowning, Poison) [2]
"Camouflage" Concealment 2 (Vision) (Flaws: Blending) [2]

"Mutating Slime" Affliction 8 (Strength; Vulnerable & Hindered/Defenseless & Immobile/Transformed to Mutant) (Extras: Progressive +2, Ranged, Extra Condition) (Flaws: Transformation is Gradual -1/2) (36) -- [37]
  • AE: "Acid Spit" Blast 4 (Extras: Secondary Effect) Linked to Weaken Toughness 4 (Extras: Ranged, Affects Objects) (24)
Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Mutating Slime +8 (+8 Ranged Affliction, DC 16)
Acid Spit +8 (+4 Ranged Damage & Weaken, DC 19 & 14)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +4

Complications:
Enemy (Ron Stoppable)- Gill blames Ron for his mutation, even though it's Gill's own fault for wanting to wade in the polluted much of Lake Wannaweep.
Prejudice (Freak)
Motivation ("Freaks Like Me")- Gill's eventual M.O. is to transformm people into mutated, gilled weirdos like himself.

Total: Abilities: 46 / Skills: 20--10 / Advantages: 4 / Powers: 45 / Defenses: 10 (115)

-Until Monkey Fist attained the status of being Ron's arch-nemesis, that role seemed to be occupied by Gill, a fairly limited character who only appeared in two episodes. In only the second Kim Possible episode shown in the U.S., Ron revealed a backstory involving Camp Wannaweep, a parody of those "Horrible Children's Camps" that seem to be a font for humor among comedy writers (see The Simpsons and its "Imitation Gruel", or the infamous Camp Grenada song). Ron was trapped in a cabin with an ornery Monkey Mascot and was frequently forced to swim in a clearly-disgusting lake. Ron balked, and gladly traded his "Swim Time" with Gil Moss, a snarky layabout who was only too happy to paddle through the muck.

-Fast forward to the present, and Ron is horrified to discover that their Cheer Camp (which he's attending, since he's the team mascot) is near Wannaweep and, horiffically, the bus drives over some spikes and is trapped there. Ron annoys the assembled cheerleaders (especially Bonnie, but even Kim) with stories about how awful Wannaweep was. This leads to a Horror Movie-inspired chain of events that sees Mr. Barkin and all of the cheerleaders abducted, and even KIM is soon trapped by what's revealed to be Gil... who's now GILL- he explains, angrily, "I added an 'L', you know, as in Gill, as in these things that grew when I mutated!". It turns out that Lake Wannaweep really WAS full of toxic waste, and poor Gil was permanently transformed into a monster. Now blaming Ron for all the time he spent in those polluted waters, he demands revenge. Ron and Rufus are able to set off a motorboat, dragging Gill through the water and launching him into a net (which Ron had fashioned using the camp skills he'd gained during the time he WASN'T swimming in the lake), where he's trapped. And now Ron, who's been lectured all episode to be less weird (even by Kim!) is now the hero of the day, with even Bonnie reluctantly admitting when he asks "Who's the man?" with "*ugh*- YOU ARE...". He even earns a kiss on the cheek from the cute Tara, who seemed to be set up as a potential love interest (that never took).

-Gill, being a somewhat limited charater, only appears once more. Having been captured and de-mutated, he escaped and re-mutated himself, confessing he was now GRATEFUL to Ron, and that he missed being a mutant. However, he still wished to turn as many people as possible into freaks like him. Ron dove into the same mutated sludge in order to fight Gill, changing into a mutated beaver- Kim and BONNIE of all people catch him in a net this time. He never reappeared, even in the villain montage at the end of the series.

-Gill is a nasty physical threat, owing to his mutating slime, which is accurate enough to even catch KIM unawares. It's basically a Snare which slowly mutates people, though only Mr. Barkin actually grew gills before Gill was stopped.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Adrena Lynn

Post by Jabroniville »

ADRENA LYNN
Played By:
Rachel Dratch
Role: Fraud Stuntwoman
PL 3 (39)
STRENGTH
0 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 2 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 5

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (+6)
Athletics 4 (+4)
Deception 5 (+10)
Expertise (Acting) 1 (+6)

Advantages:
None

Offense:
Unarmed +2 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +4 (DC 14), Parry +2 (DC 12), Toughness +1, Fortitude +2, Will +3

Complications:
Secret (Fraud)- Adrena Lynn doesn't actually do any of her own "Freaky!" stunts.
Responsibility (Coward)- Adrena is actually afraid of heights and extreme danger, and will quickly shrink back from them.

Total: Abilities: 28 / Skills: 14--7 / Advantages: 0 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 4 (39)

-Adrena Lynn was a famous TV Stunt Woman known for doing her own stunts, but her career was ruined when Kim revealed that she had in fact FAKED everything, using stand-ins and dummies as doubles. A lot of her act was shouting "Furrr-REAKY!" in a distinctive manner, and she was highly popular with children (Jim & Tim injure themselves mimicking one of her stunts, in a callback to many infamous cases of dumb kids injuring themselves imitating famous people) before KP outed her. In the end, she was even too cowardly to engage in a real fight, giving up and being captured.

-Apparently Adrena was supposed to be a recurring menace on the series, being put in many of the promotional images, probably as a distinctive female villain to oppose the heroine. However, she proved to be unpopular with audiences, and only appeared in a single episode (given the lead-time for animation, this seems a bit odd, though). I think her limited M.O. and reason for being (her entire thing is that she's a COWARD and afraid to actually engage against the heroine?) held her back. Her very plain appearance really didn't help- the show's distinctive art style required some pretty epic hairstyles on many characters, and hers was a simple "bob".

-As a performer, Adrena Lynn has some skills, but as a FRAUD, she's very low-tier in every other way. This produces a very unimpressive statline.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Camille Leon

Post by Jabroniville »

CAMILLE LEON
Played By:
Ashley Tisdale
Role: Privileged Princess
PL 3 (87)
STRENGTH
0 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 3 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Athletics 10 (+10)
Deception 8 (+12)
Expertise (Criminal) 5 (+7)
Insight 3 (+6)
Perception 3 (+6)
Stealth 5 (+8)

Advantages:
Evasion, Uncanny Dodge

Powers:
"Nanomorphing" Morph 3 (People) [15]

Offense:
Unarmed +2 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +1, Fortitude +3, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)- Camille is a spree shopper and now steals to support her lavish lifestyle.
Relationship (Debutante)- Camille's hairless sphinx cat accompanies her everywhere. Even though it hampers her disguises at times (the cat easily stands out).

Total: Abilities: 40 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 2 / Powers: 15 / Defenses: 13 (87)

-I've never actually seen a Camille episode- she's a Paris Hilton-style spoiled heiress, but her shallow, ditzy persona is a front for a savvy, duplicitous woman who uses the cover in order to engage in a series of thefts. An unethical surgeon gave her "Nanomorphing" capabilities that let her mimic others, enhancing her thievery greatly. She was played by Ashley Tisdale, who was in a bunch of Disney stuff, like Phineas and Ferb (as their pushy older sister, Candace), and Zach and Cody.

-Camille is no fighter, though "nimble for an heiress", as Ron notes. This means she's prone to escaping, fleeing, and messing with the heroes thanks to her impeccable disguise capabilities (she screws up Kim & Ron badly by imitating the other, meaning she's good enough to convince lifelong friends with her impersonations).
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Summer Gale

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImage

mmmmmm... dorky MILF...

SUMMER GALE
Played By:
Hallie Todd
Role: Desperate Fading Starlet

-Summer Gale doesn't even earn a bio on the Kim Possible Wiki site, so I don't have much to go on. I only remember her for being played by Hallie Todd, who played the gorgeous "spunky librarian"-esque mother on Lizzie Mcguire way back in the day, Nerd Glasses and all. Star Trek fans probably rememeber her for playing Data's short-lived daughter, Lal, on The Next Generation. Kim Possible had her play a weather girl whose career was on its way out ("You wear a lot of make-up!" says one Tweeb; "Way more than the YOUNGER weather ladies!" responds the next one. Her reaction: "What CHARMING children"), and used a weather machine to create some disasters so that she could report on them. Unfortunately, the machine drew up some moisture from Lake Wannaweep, which resulted in menacing toxic snowmen on the march.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Dr. Drakken

Post by Jabroniville »

Ron: "Why are you after Kim's dad and his friends, anyway?"

Drakken: "PAYBACK! FOR YOU SEE… Wait, you mean, Doctor Possible and Kim Possible are related?"

Ron: "DUH."

Drakken: "Don't 'Duh!' me! Possible is a very common last name."

Ron: "SO not."

Drakken: "SO yes, it is!"

Ron: "It's pretty unique."

Drakken: "ENOUGH! I SHALL PROVE IT! WHERE'S THE PHONEBOOK?!?"

DR. DRAKKEN (Drew Lipsky)
Played By:
John DiMaggio
Role: Mad Scientist, Failed Villain, Bumbling Villain
PL 7 (70)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 2 (+3)
Expertise (Science) 4 (+8)
Intimidation 2 (+2)
Perception 3 (+3)
Stealth 3 (+5)
Technology 6 (+10)
Vehicles 2 (+6)

Advantages:
Equipment 6 (Assorted Gear, Laser Weapons, etc.), Inventor, Ranged Attack 4

Offense:
Unarmed +4 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Laser Weapons +8 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +2, Fortitude +4, Will +4

Complications:
Enemy (Kim Possible)- She believes that she is all that; Drakken disagrees.
Rivalry (Professor Dementor)- Drakken is very jealous of his rival villain's more impressive reputation.
Relationship (Shego)- Drakken frequently lectures his bored, dismissive henchwoman, though is highly fearful of her temper.
Accident (Technology)- Drakken isn't good enough to build proper devices. His robots nearly always turn on him or disregard his commands.
Rivalry (Henchmen)- Drakken's henchmen are particularly incompetent and lazy- they are consistently underpaid (often only being "rewarded" by things like karaoke nights).
Relationship (Mrs. Lipsky- Mother)- Drakken appears to ignore his mother a lot, but when she barges back into his life, he goes out of his way to please her. She thinks that he's a Talk Radio Host.

Total: Abilities: 34 / Skills: 22--11 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 14 (70)

-Like I said earlier, there was a HUGE gulf between "Drakken/Shego Episodes" and "Other Villains' Episodes"- some of the others were great fun, but NOBODY matched up against KP & Ron like these two. Drakken was in many ways a great foil- as a comedy show, it made sense that the main villain was a bumbling Mad Scientist- it allowed for varied threats, as well as many episodes based around thievery (since he wasn't smart enough to invent any of the stuff himself, he had to "outsource" his best gear).

-The character really came into his own with Shego- her sass and dismissive nature to everything he said made them a hilarious pairing, and a great contrast to Kim & Ron. She quickly became his sidekick in all of his appearances, missing only two of them. Drakken had some great running gags- buffoonery, accidents with his gear, Shego yelling at him, him never being able to remember Ron's name... it's all so good. John DiMaggio did a hell of a job with him- he plays Drakken SO MUCH DIFFERENTLY than the sardonic, murderous Bender in Futurama, or the cheery font of wisdom Jake the Dog in Adventure Time. He's sort of this cackling, obsessive madman, but segues so quickly to whining that he becomes endearingly pathetic. And yet there IS a degree of menace and danger- Shego is an offensive powerhouse, and Drakken really WOULD have come close to taking over the world a few times, without KP getting involved.

-In the would-be Series Finale So The Drama, Drakken actually shocks everyone by BEING COMPETENT- even SHEGO is impressed. He starts building an army of hidden robots, finally realizes Kim's weakness- cute boys- and when Shego realizes she doesn't know what he's up to... she realizes that "you might ACTUALLY WIN". And only the intervention of Ron- himself not being incompetent for once- can save the day, giving us one of the show's Crowning Moments. In the REAL Series Finale, Drakken is actually instrumental to stopping the alien invasion, and thus is considered a hero- he's somewhat embarrassed by the attention.

-Drakken is another example of the tricky thing with building characters from a show like this- he's notably BAD AT HIS JOB, while also being a theoretical threat to the main character. His Laser Weapons are at least worth being dodged, though his accuracy is hardly terrific. He's also only PL 5 defensively- without his gear, henchmen, and Shego, he's basically helpless against an even rudimentary threat. Even his saves are pathetic!
Arkrite

Re: Jab’s Builds (Ron Stoppable! Monkey Fist! Duff Killigan! Dr. Drakken!)

Post by Arkrite »

Yes, Dr Drakken.
It's true, other villains could be fun, other stories were interesting and amusing... but I was always waiting for Dr. Drakken to make another appearance.

There was the questionable relationship with Shego.

Sidenote: She hangs with him for why? She spends most of her time belittling him and making fun of his efforts and occasionally threatening him with physical violence-
*pauses to go see if Shego's roles include "possible Mrs. Jabroniville*
And he... well sometimes I'd swear he genuinely just wants to see her appreciate him. But maybe I'm just shipping.

He was lovably pathetic, rarely mean-spirited enough to dislike. Honestly I think I could enjoy a show with him and Shego as the primary focus.

Again I swear there was an episode where he and Ron swapped alignments but I can't remember how he turned out. Hm.

And I honestly didn't know it was John DiMaggio doing the voice until my wife pointed it out. It's not his usual voice, tone or like any of his other characters he's played. But it's inspired. Loved it.
Ten out of Ten.
Would Drakken again.
squirrelly-sama

Post by squirrelly-sama »

Arkrite wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:57 am Yes, Dr Drakken.
It's true, other villains could be fun, other stories were interesting and amusing... but I was always waiting for Dr. Drakken to make another appearance.

There was the questionable relationship with Shego.

Sidenote: She hangs with him for why? She spends most of her time belittling him and making fun of his efforts and occasionally threatening him with physical violence-
*pauses to go see if Shego's roles include "possible Mrs. Jabroniville*
And he... well sometimes I'd swear he genuinely just wants to see her appreciate him. But maybe I'm just shipping.

He was lovably pathetic, rarely mean-spirited enough to dislike. Honestly I think I could enjoy a show with him and Shego as the primary focus.

Again I swear there was an episode where he and Ron swapped alignments but I can't remember how he turned out. Hm.

And I honestly didn't know it was John DiMaggio doing the voice until my wife pointed it out. It's not his usual voice, tone or like any of his other characters he's played. But it's inspired. Loved it.
Ten out of Ten.
Would Drakken again.
I figured that she stayed with him because even if the pay wasn't as good as with some other villains he expects a lot less and is easy to push around. So basically it's a nigh-permanent paid vacation where she still gets the occasional fun bit of looting and fighting kim. She also managed to bully him into a good contract favoring her since she was able to force him to let her go on an actual vacation for an episode. He has probably grown on her, like a barnacle, but to me Shego struck me as like a cat who prefers a small pay for doing nothing to a higher paycheck of more constant work.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

So Shego is basically "brilliant but lazy"?
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Shego

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImage
ImageImage

Wade: Her name is Shego. She's wanted in eleven countries.
Ron: Make that TWELVE! *growls*

Drakken: *as pirate* "Set the mainsail, wench!"
Shego: "mmkay- first: we don't have any sails; SECOND: call me WENCH again, and we'll be planning a BURIAL AT SEA!"

SHEGO
Played By:
Nicole Sullivan
Role: The Rival (to Kim), Snarky Girl, The One Who Made a Generation of Girls Realize They Were Gay
PL 8 (146)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+13)
Athletics 8 (+10)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+12)
Expertise (Criminal) 6 (+9)
Expertise (Teaching) 4 (+7)
Insight 3 (+6)
Intimidation 8 (+11)
Investigation 5 (+8)
Perception 6 (+9)
Ranged Combat (Green Energy) 3 (+10)
Stealth 2 (+8)
Vehicles 6 (+10)

Advantages:
Agile Feint, Don't Suggest She Needs Attractive It Doesn't Work That Way, Daze (Intimidation), Evasion, Fast Grab, Grab Finesse, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Critical (Green Energy Blast), Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 3, Takedown, Taunt

Powers:
"Green Energy"
Green Blast 6 (12) -- [13]
  • AE: "Green Claws" Strength-Damage +3 (Extras: Penetrating 6) (9)
Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Green Claws +10 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Green Blasts +10 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +8

Complications:
Motivation (For the Evulz)- Shego was originally a superhero, along with her brothers, but "grew to like (the evil)" as time went on.
Enemy (Kim Possible)- Shego toys with Kim, giving her pet names ("Sweetie", "Kimmie"), and dreams of the day she can finally defeat her.
Relationship (Dr. Drakken)- Drakken frequently lectures his bored, dismissive henchwoman, though is highly fearful of her temper. Shego finds him boring, dreary and annoying, so it's a wonder she hangs out with him at all.
Responsibility (Temper)- Shego has a hair-trigger temper, and will lash out at the first person to truly tick her off. She has a tendency to Power Attack, even against high-defense opponents.
Relationship (Team Go)- Shego has a complicated relationship with her brothers- she openly dislikes them, and rejected them for a life of evil... but went out of her way to save their lives once.

Total: Abilities: 70 / Skills: 60--30 / Advantages: 19 / Powers: 13 / Defenses: 14 (146)

-The grouchy, sassy Shego was probably the first sign that Kim Possible was really going to be AMAZING. Paired up with Dr. Drakken as his "muscle", she was competent and dangerous, but smug and nasty, making her a great contrast to the overdramatic Drakken, the foolish Ron, and the confident Kim. That she could engage in some great physical combat with Kim made it all the better, as most of Kim's doofus opponents couldn't really hang with her in fistfights. And so we now had these athletic scraps that were on a pretty even keel (Shego never really BEAT Kim, but she constantly pushed her to the limit) while we had some hilarious character interactions ("Oh BEEP ON, you crazy..." "Can you not be weird? Please?". Nicole Sullivan (Mad TV, Scrubs) just NAILED this role, easily given the best performance of any actor on the show.

-Shego is competent enough that the mini-movie A Sitch in Time depicts her as the ruler of the world in a future where she caused the Possible/Stoppable team to split up! She dominates a world of fearful people, and bosses around most of Kim's Rogues Gallery as her elite minions. In the regular timeline itself, she is typically just Drakken's henchwoman, often stealing things for him. Though evil, she's pretty lazy and unambitious, just sitting about reading magazines instead of taking the initiative. Her distinctive "Green Energy" powers go unexplained until MUCH later, when it turns out that she was a part of the superhero team, "Team Go" with her siblings, but turned her backs on them due to... well, she explained it quite succinctly- "I... AM... EVIL!!!"

-She really has the best design in the show, too- this giant, flowing hairstyle that's both angular and curved, giving her a great silhouette. The tall, curvy body with huge thighs (the show's trademark for female characters). The dark hair contrasting an eerily-pale, quasi-green skin tone. The black & green costume with the bisected colors. It really just comes off well, and REALLY stands out amidst the show's cast of pretty-plain characters who typically wear normal clothes.

-Shego is the most powerful of Kim's villains, sporting near-equal martial arts skills, but MORE POWER- though her Blasts & Claws are actually fairly ineffective against anything other than the scenery- she tends to lean on "Power Attack" way too much, hoping for a knock-out blow, which the dextrous Kim can avoid with little trouble. They do a lot of damage to concrete and even metal, but are still low-end compared to most Comic Book Super-Villain powers. At +10 accuracy, she has a hard time hitting Kim, but one of the few times she did, she managed to DRAW BLOOD (a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment sees scratch marks on Kim, who was wearing the Battle Suit at the time).
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:20 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Jabroniville

Shego

Post by Jabroniville »

Ares wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:36 pm So Shego is basically "brilliant but lazy"?
They don’t really explain it, but she basically just admits to being evil, and likes committing crimes for the sake of fun.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davies

Re: Jab’s Builds (Monkey Fist! Duff Killigan! Dr. Drakken! Shego!)

Post by Davies »

Shego actually does show some affection for Drakken at times -- most notably during the Christmas episode, where (admittedly after discovering that he's paid for her lavish vacation) she comes to his rescue immediately after discovering he's gotten himself into trouble. (He reciprocates that rescue a few times.) During the final season, she dumps Drakken to work with other people, but comes to realize that he really is her best option, and starts to have some genuine feelings for him towards the end of the series.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

Apparnetly there's a live-action KP movie being made.. I have no idea why.
catsi563

Re: Shego

Post by catsi563 »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:47 pm
Ares wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:36 pm So Shego is basically "brilliant but lazy"?
They don’t really explain it, but she basically just admits to being evil, and likes committing crimes for the sake of fun.
yeah its pretty heavily implied though never outright stated that if she wanted to she could be a truly EPIC master villain but shes just too lazy to do it. Even a stitch in time is a bit of a lark on her part and is of course erased later.

This also reminds me when Ron was turned evil and shown that he could be terrifying if he chose to be because even Shego thought it would be a good idea to hitch her wagon to his,
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

KorokoMystia wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:39 pm Apparnetly there's a live-action KP movie being made.. I have no idea why.
I was SUPER-excited for the possibility, if only because it'd probably result in the TV series showing up on TV once again. But then I saw the trailer and realized... it's a DISNEY CHANNEL ORIGINAL. Which means half-assed special effects and a lot of "Disney System" teen actors. The choreography in particular looks embarrassingly amateurish. I love how KP fans have utterly shit ALL OVER IT on YouTube, absolutely leveling it with bad reviews.