Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
KorokoMystia

Re: Jinpachi Mishima

Post by KorokoMystia »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:53 am
KorokoMystia wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:51 am
Jinpachi's demonic boss form is also incredibly cheap, He has a teleport grab, an unblockable stun palm move, and an insanely powerful fireball move that takes off like 60% of your health! Jinpachi can also use the fireball in his normal form in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (but thankfully it's not as powerful), where it's fire out of his hands, since he doesn't have the demonic mouth in his normal form.
Dangit- he has a Demon Form, too? I missed that somehow. is that all the weird stuff he has?
Yeah (it's the form he takes as a boss in Tekken 5), though as stated his Demon Form is from the demonic possesion and is unrelated to the Devil Gene (as he doesn't possess it), so it's rather different from the other "Devil Forms" in the series.
Jabroniville

Ogre

Post by Jabroniville »

OGRE (aka Ancient Ogre, Toshin)
Role:
Final Boss, First Form
First Appearance: Tekken 3
Total Appearances: Tekken 3, Tekken Tag Tournament 1-2, Namco X Capcom, Street Fighter X Tekken
PL 9 (120)
STRENGTH
6 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 8 (+13)
Athletics 8 (+11)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 4 (+12)
Expertise (Martial Arts) 6 (+6)
Intimidation 6 (+8)
Perception 6 (+8)

Advantages:
Chokehold, Fast Grab, Grab Finesse, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Defense, Improved Hold, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Prone Fighting, Startle

Powers:
"Special Moves" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) [1]

"Telekinesis" Move Object 5 (10) -- [12]
  • AE: "Absorb Chi" Weaken Fighting 8 (Flaws: Limited to Defeated Opponents -2) (4)
  • AE: Flight 4 (30 mph) (8)
Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Special Moves +10 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +6, Fortitude +9, Will +8

Complications:
Motivation (Killing & Absorbing Other Fighters)
Vulnerable (Pendant)- Ogre may be controlled by a pendant owned by the Chang clan.
Responsibility (Honor System)- Ogre does not use his flight during fights in his initial form.

Total: Abilities: 60 / Skills: 38--19 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 13 / Defenses: 18 (120)

TRUE OGRE (aka Toshin)
Role:
Final Boss, Final Form
First Appearance: Tekken 3
Total Appearances: Tekken 3, Tekken Tag Tournament 1-2, Namco X Capcom, Street Fighter X Tekken
PL 10 (133)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA 7 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 8 (+13)
Athletics 8 (+11)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 4 (+12)
Expertise (Martial Arts) 6 (+6)
Intimidation 6 (+8)
Perception 6 (+8)

Advantages:
Chokehold, Fast Grab, Grab Finesse, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Defense, Improved Hold, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Prone Fighting, Startle

Powers:
Flight 5 (60 mph) (Flaws: Winged) [5]
"Dragon Breath" Damage 6 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) (12) -- [14]
  • AE: "Absorb Chi" Weaken Fighting 8 (Flaws: Limited to Defeated Opponents -2) (4)
  • AE: "Telekinesis" Move Object 5 (10)
Offense:
Unarmed +13 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Special Moves +11 (+9 Damage, DC 24)
Dragon Breath +6 Area (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +13 (DC 23), Toughness +7, Fortitude +10, Will +8

Complications:
Motivation (Killing & Absorbing Other Fighters)
Normal Identity (Ogre)- Ogre must absorb the chi of a very powerful fighter in order to take "True Ogre" form.
Vulnerable (Pendant)- Ogre may be controlled by a pendant owned by the Chang clan.

Total: Abilities: 66 / Skills: 38--19 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 20 / Defenses: 18 (133)

-Ogre is the strange Final Boss of Tekken 3, the first Boss unrelated to the Mishimas. A giant, flying, monstrous dude, he's responsible for killing two major characters of the prior games- King and Jun Kazama- and leaving Baek Doo San nearly dead. Reborn from the time of the Aztecs, Ogre is the "God of Fighting" (literally, Toshin). He may be an alien being- his mission is simply to kill and absorb the spirits of other fighters. Like many Tekken Bosses, he takes two forms- a very tall guy in Aztec gear... and a hunched, gigantic monster. Packing weird skin and snakes for an arm, he inspired Ed Boon & John Tobias to make Onaga the Dragon King for one of the Mortal Kombat games. His original form also seems to have inspired Kotal Khan in MK X.

-In the third King of the Iron Fist Tournament, Ogre arrives near the end, and is defeated by Paul Phoenix. However, Paul leaves before Ogre reaches his "True Form", having absorbed the chi of Heihachi Mishima. Rising again, Ogre is finally killed by Jin Kazama. The character never appears in the canon again, but is a part of multiple side-games, such as the Tag Tournament duo, "VS" games with Capcom, and a minigame in Tekken 5, in which he appears gigantic.

-By Tekken 3, much of the cast had improved from their original state (I stat people who don't make it out of Tekken 2 as PL 7s), but aren't quite at the level the Tekken 7 cast is at. Thus, a PL 10 fighter like True Ogre is a real monster, and a serious threat. Both forms are quite ferocious, largely because they have much more raw strength than is normal for the Tekken universe (where Heihachi & King's ST 4 is exceptional), with Ogre being PL 9, and True Ogre being a flying PL 10. In Street Fighter X Tekken, he also gains a Teleport move.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds (Jun, Jin & Asuka Kazama! Jinpachi! Kazumi!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Alright- added in a Demon Form for Jinpachi, too- it's edited into the original.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Man, Disney is increasingly annoying me with their screwing over of the Tangled TV series. To Disney fans, it's nothing new for the network to buy up a series, push it... then get tired of it and then just dump episodes wherever it feels like, but now the show is only airing in the weekend morning DEATH SLOTS. And they underwent a six-month hiatus between last August and this MARCH, and then suddenly dumped six episodes more or less all at once. It's pretty clear they're just airing it as promised and nothing more- no hype or anything.

Meanwhile, all their advertising is for Big City Greens and their KidCom programming.
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:51 pm Man, Disney is increasingly annoying me with their screwing over of the Tangled TV series. To Disney fans, it's nothing new for the network to buy up a series, push it... then get tired of it and then just dump episodes wherever it feels like, but now the show is only airing in the weekend morning DEATH SLOTS. And they underwent a six-month hiatus between last August and this MARCH, and then suddenly dumped six episodes more or less all at once. It's pretty clear they're just airing it as promised and nothing more- no hype or anything.

Meanwhile, all their advertising is for Big City Greens and their KidCom programming.
I think that the 4 seasons rule that was in effect until 2010-ish was the best idea.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Jabroniville

Lars Alexanderssen

Post by Jabroniville »

God, it’s like every video game from the past 30 years just threw up on him.

LARS ALEXANDERSSEN
Role:
Controversial Addition, The Poochie, The New "Big Deal" Character, Bastard Child (to Heihachi), Shonen Anime Hero
First Appearance: Tekken 6
Total Appearances: Tekken 6-7, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Street Fighter X Tekken, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
PL 9 (140)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Acrobatics 8 (+14)
Athletics 8 (+10)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 4 (+16)
Deception 3 (+7)
Expertise (Martial Arts) 6 (+8)
Expertise (Military) 10 (+12)
Insight 4 (+8)
Intimidation 3 (+7)
Investigation 3 (+7)
Perception 6 (+10)
Persuasion 6 (+10)
Stealth 2 (+8)
Technology 3 (+5)
Vehicles 4 (+8)

Advantages:
Benefit 3 (Leader of Tekken Force/Yggdrasil), Chokehold, Fast Grab, Grab Finesse, Improved Critical (Unarmed) 2, Improved Defense, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Prone Fighting

Powers:
"Can Still Throw Big Guys" Power-Lifting 1 (400 lbs.) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +16 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Special Moves +14 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +16 (DC 26), Toughness +2, Fortitude +5, Will +8

Complications:
Motivation (Fighting the Mishima Zaibatsu)
Relationship (Alisa)

Total: Abilities: 72 / Skills: 70--35 / Advantages: 14 / Powers: 2 / Defenses: 17 (140)

-A controversial addition to the Tekken series, Lars is disputed a bit because he basically combines every Shonen Anime Trope on Earth into one charater, at least visually. He just looks SO over-the-top with all his "Anime Stuff", complete with a flowing cape, armored shoulder pads, and more- he resembles something out of Final Fantasy VII more than the more stylish world of Tekken. Though Japan is definitely big on that- his design was inspired by the top "Ace" of New Japan Pro Wrestling- Hiroshi Tanahashi- and all NJPW stars tend to be a little "wild", fashion-wise. I can DEFINITELY see why this character is disliked, though- he cries out for attention with that over-the-top design, and is a VERY new addition to the series to get so interjected into everything. This makes him both out of place AND a "Poochie" to the series. Despite that, he's popular enough in Japan to get into a Naruto game.

-Lars was a big deal in Tekken 6, and gets upgraded to major protagonist in Tekken 7, having been sired illegitimately by Heihachi in the past, making him related to the other Mishimas, thus inserting a heretofore-unknown character into the plot around which the entire series revolved. Lars leads the legendary "Tekken Force" soldiers in a coup in the Mishima Zaibatsu, taking control himself out of a heroic desire to save the world. He rescues his half-nephew, Jin Kazama, from Arabian soldiers, and takes him to a facility (run by his adoptive brother, Lee Chaolan) to heal. Also gathering Alisa Bosconovitch, a possible love interest, to the cause, he's thus inserted not only into the plotline, but into the lives of many other characters. In the end, Heihachi dies, and Lars orders an awakened Jin to go find and kill Kazuya, thus ending the line. A heroic character, he apparently has the best interests of everyone at heart, and is technically a Mishima, but avoids both being raised by Heihachi (who was ignorant of his existence) and the Devil Gene possessed by Kazuya & Jin.

-Lars is a flexible character good at numerous things, and is meant to be simple to learn and use- a true "Ryu"-type character. The style is flashy and quick, based off of Shorinji Kempo.
Hoid

Re: Jab’s Builds (Jin & Asuka Kazama! Jinpachi! Kazumi! Ogre!)

Post by Hoid »

....I am shamelessly appropriating this image for the Forever Tree. Not the build or even the character...just the image.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Yeah, Tekken has some seriously cool art and character designs. Ogre inspired Onaga in Mortal Kombat and it shows.
Jabroniville

Shaheen

Post by Jabroniville »

SHAHEEN
Role:
Martial Artist
First Appearance: Tekken 7
Total Appearances: Tekken 7 only
PL 7 (108)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 8 (+14)
Athletics 8 (+10)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+12)
Expertise (Private Military) 8 (+10)
Insight 4 (+7)
Intimidation 2 (+5)
Investigation 4 (+7)
Perception 4 (+7)

Advantages:
Agile Feint, Chokehold, Fast Grab, Grab Finesse, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Defense, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Prone Fighting, Takedown

Powers:
"Can Still Throw Big Guys" Power-Lifting 1 (400 lbs.) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +14 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Special Moves +12 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +14 (DC 24), Toughness +2, Fortitude +4, Will +5

Complications:
Motivation (Finding Friend's Killer)- Shaheen's friend was the owner of an oil company, and died mysteriously. The clues point to Kazuya's G Corporation.

Total: Abilities: 60 / Skills: 46--23 / Advantages: 12 / Powers: 2 / Defenses: 11 (108)

-Shaheen, debuting in Tekken 7, is part of something I'm noticing a lot lately- larger numbers of Middle Eastern characters in Fighting Games, which had previously been extremely rare. In particular, he seems suspiciously similar to Street Fighter V's Rashid, who actually debuted later, so would probably be the rip-off in this case. He is a member of a private military firm, and he's searching for his friend's killers, who likely worked for Kazuya's G Corporation. He finds Devil Kazuya horrifying, but still believes the man can be saved. He fights in an acrobatic, "poking"-based style, doing less damage, but getting repeated shots without fear of counterattack.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Statting Shaheen, Josie, Katarina, and Lili so late in this set is very odd for me, as they're among the FIRST characters I actually statted out :). Since I knew I was going to have a MONSTER set of builds to do, I started good and early, statting up the "lowest grade" (ie. newest and most unheard-of) characters first because they'd be the easiest, having the shortest bios.

Like usual, I "graded" everyone in terms of prominence, spreading out the "A"-level guys (Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi)- this is why Nina's being posted so late. And a handful of the lowest-grade ones were spread all over. Of course, the FIRST builds I did were actually the "Template" builds- every build on here is just the Template for their strength-level (a PL 8 build with either ST 1, 2, 3 or 4), adjusted based off of Skills and in-game stuff. Discovering Lucky Chloe's infamy, I statted her first, then Lili, Sebastian, Leo, Miharu, Crow, Katarina, the Jacks (because I wanted to nail down what a "weird" character was like), Claudio, Shaheen & Josie, before I started getting into the more "important" characters. And then of course I dumped them all into the latter half of the builds, because I wanted to post more "plot-relevant" people (the Changs, Ganryu, Kazuya & the Mishima organization) early to properly set the stage for the rest.

Thankfully, I think this is the last Fighting Game set involving more than fifty characters :).
Jabroniville

Raven

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImage

RAVEN
Role:
Mysterious Past Guy, Spy
First Appearance: Tekken 5
Total Appearances: Tekken 5-6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Street Fighter X Tekken
PL 8 (131)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 8 (+14)
Athletics 11 (+12)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 4 (+13)
Expertise (Spy) 6 (+8)
Insight 4 (+8)
Intimidation 3 (+6)
Investigation 4 (+8)
Perception 4 (+8)
Stealth 2 (+8)
Technology 2 (+4)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Defensive Attack, Equipment 2 (Spy Gear), Evasion, Fast Grab, Grab Finesse, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Defense, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Prone Fighting, Ranged Attack 8

Powers:
"Can Still Throw Big Guys" Power-Lifting 1 (200 lbs.) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +13 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Special Moves +11 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +13 (DC 23), Parry +13 (DC 23), Toughness +2, Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Responsibility (UN Intelligence Bureau)- Raven must follow orders. At one point, he is ordered to disengage from battling Heihachi Mishima, and at another, he's supposed to gather up Jin Kazama as part of a U.N. investigation into the Mishima clan.

Total: Abilities: 60 / Skills: 54--27 / Advantages: 24 / Powers: 2 / Defenses: 16 (131)

-Debuting in Tekken 5 as a rare extra black character (Tekken has a REALLY big shortage of those considering there are around seventy playable characters), Raven appeared in the next game and the Tag one, but missed Tekken 7. He's an intelligence operative with a Mysterious Past (tm), and is known to be "iron-hearted". He investigates the fifth tournament, but is ordered by his masters to disengage his battle with Heihachi and return to HQ. He also investigates stuff involving Jin, and is seen in a helicopter explosion caused by his Devil Gene- he is only mentioned as alive in a narrative bit. Greatly resembling Marvel's Blade, Namco says they were just searching for a "Cool Black Guy", and that the similarities (black-clad black guys with shades) were unintentional. Though his look is so similar to Wesley Snipes in various movie roles that it's hard to believe- particularly given the tendency for the designers of Fighting Games to suddenly create "Original Character DO NOT STEAL" types whenever they watch a cool random thing. He also looks similar to K-1 Kickboxer Michael McDonald.

-Raven is said to be a very "unsafe" fighter, meaning he uses a lot of attacks that are easily punished, and is thus best-used as a defensive/parry-themed character, reversing stuff and backflipping to avoid enemy aggression. Thusly, I gave him a handful of Advantages best-designed around defenses- Evasion (he survived an EXPLODING HELICOPTER), Move-By Action and both Defensive & All-Out Attack. That and all the "Spy Stuff" makes him ENORMOUSLY more expensive than most of the other characters, and so he's a much more well-rounded, fleshed-out character than "guy who hits things".
Jabroniville

Master Raven

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImage
ImageImage

ohhhh DREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM WEAVER!!
I BELIEVE YOU CAN GET ME THROUGH THE NI-HIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHTTTT!!!
oooo-oohhhhhhh DREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM WEAVER!!
I BELIEVE WE CAN REACH THE MORNING LI-HIIGGGHHHHHHHHHHHTTT!!!!

MASTER RAVEN
Role:
Spymaster, My Bride
First Appearance: Tekken 7
Total Appearances: Tekken 7
PL 8 (135)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 11 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 8 (+14)
Athletics 11 (+12)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+13)
Expertise (Spy) 8 (+10)
Insight 4 (+8)
Intimidation 3 (+6)
Investigation 6 (+10)
Perception 4 (+8)
Stealth 2 (+8)
Technology 2 (+4)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Chokehold, Defensive Attack, Equipment 2 (Spy Gear, Sword +2), Evasion, Fast Grab, Grab Finesse, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Critical (Sword), Improved Defense, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Prone Fighting, Ranged Attack 8

Powers:

Offense:
Unarmed +13 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Sword +11 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Special Moves +11 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Special Moves w/ Sword +9 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +13 (DC 23), Parry +13 (DC 23), Toughness +2, Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Responsibility (UN Intelligence Bureau)- Master Raven is in charge of her division.

Total: Abilities: 64 / Skills: 56--28 / Advantages: 25 / Powers: 2 / Defenses: 16 (135)

-In a bizarre move, Raven was missing from Tekken 7, and was instead replaced with his superior officer... MASTER Raven. It reminds me so much of King of Fighters debuting "Zero" in one game, then replacing him with "Original Zero" in the next, which makes me wonder if they had the same intentions- disliking the original and wanting a "cooler" version. Master Raven is also black and has facial scarring, but this one is notably female. She has the classic "Over-Accessorized" look that fits the stereotype of most modern AMERICAN video game characters, strangely enough.

-HOLY HELL THAT BUTT, THOUGH. Her outfit is practically PAINTED ON, and when you combine that with her being a voluptuous Muscle Goddess... that dark skin tone... that rad hair... those bitching tough-girl scars... well, let's just say I ain't complainin'.

-Master Raven fights similarly to her subordinate, but uses a more evasive fighting style, and notably HAS A SWORD, changing some of her caps around.
FuzzyBoots

Re: Jab’s Builds (Jinpachi! Kazumi! Ogre! MASTER RAVEN~~~!!!)

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Hah... back to one I can post on.

Eric Jacobus as Raven

Notes:
Breakdown - Namco had looked at the success of Blade and decided Tekken 5 needed an "American Ninja". Raven's movelist ended up being a huge mishmash of acrobatics, trick kicks, and breakdancing moves. Raven also has teleports that are impossible in real life, so I kept them as real as possible with some very simple After Effects methods. Raven took a total of 6 days of shooting just to finish his movelist, by far one of the most difficult ones in the entire Tekken IRL roster.
Jabroniville

Zafina

Post by Jabroniville »

ZAFINA
Role:
Martial Artist
First Appearance: Tekken 6
Total Appearances: Tekken 6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
PL 7 (98)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 8 (+14)
Athletics 8 (+10)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 4 (+15)
Expertise (Mysticism) 8 (+10)
Perception 4 (+7)

Advantages:
Chokehold, Fast Grab, Grab Finesse, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Defense, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Prone Fighting

Powers:

Offense:
Unarmed +13 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Special Moves +11 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +2, Fortitude +4, Will +4

Complications:
Responsibility (Protecting the Imperial Tomb)- Zafina is the sole protector of a sacred tomb.

Total: Abilities: 56 / Skills: 38--19 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 2 / Defenses: 11 (98)

-Zafina is a Middle Eastern fighter who debuted in Tekken 6, but didn't make enough of an impact to make the next game in the series. Spiritual to the point of being magical, she works as an astrologist and a seer, getting evil omens. Seeing the guru who trained her, she realizes that the world may soon be destroyed- she joins the fight against evil, hoping to prevent Jin Kazama & Kazuya Mishima from meeting each other in battle. Her fighting style is incredibly unorthodox, making it unpredictable and hard to defend against.
KorokoMystia

Re: Jab’s Builds (Jinpachi! Kazumi! Ogre! MASTER RAVEN~~~!!!)

Post by KorokoMystia »

So Namco's April Fools joke today is relevant to the thread:
(Harada is the current Director/Producer of the Tekken series, for context)

Oh, and the new Samurai Shodown game revealed its first actual new character, which I just have to post here for reasons that are pretty clear: