Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
M4C8

Re: Jab's Builds! (Kitty Pryde! Sunfire! The Seekers! Smuggler!)

Post by M4C8 »

Ares wrote:
M4C8 wrote:Aside from his terrible original costume, I've always liked IF and really enjoyed the push he got a couple of years ago (With a massive power/skill upgrade and the expanding of his background through the previous Iron Fist's and the Immortal Weapons) I hoped that he would finally become one of the top tier Marvel characters. Sadly that all seem to have been quickly forgotten and he's back to his former street level.
Danny's in one of those weird places where his original outfit is dated, but it's also iconic. His newer outfits have been fine to various degrees, but they often wind up being rather plain in comparison to his original, and all of them have covered up his dragon brand which was essentially his symbol.

I think the optimum idea is to go back and try to update the original outfit by going with the original premise. Danny's 70's costume was basically a martial arts gi that was turned into spandex, given a high collar and a yellow mask. I think making his current outfit resemble more of a traditional martial arts gi, but with a little stylings to add some K'un L'un flair to it, would work best. Something like this:

It keeps the feel and overall look of the original outfit without looking quite as dated.
BriarThrone wrote: Hopefully the Netflix series will push Marvel to try to fulfill some of the promise the character has.
I just hope we don't have a scene dedicated to making fun of Danny's original costume. Both Jessica Jones and Luke Cage have had scenes basically dedicated to making fun of superhero costumes and that annoys the heck out of me. I love the series otherwise, but those moments basically sound like someone going "Hah hah, comic book costumes are stupid, look how mature and cool I am by mocking them even while I make money off of said characters". Just really rubs me the wrong way.

I do hope we get something like a proper Iron Fist costume for Danny in the series, including the mask, and I hope he shaves that fuzz off his chin. Danny with any kind of facial hair just doesn't look right.
Although I hate the ballet slippers, the rest looks good.
'A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it'
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

M4C8 wrote:Although I hate the ballet slippers, the rest looks good.
:lol: Kung Fu slippers
Arcaene

Re: The Shadowmasters

Post by Arcaene »

Jabroniville wrote:Image

THE SHADOWMASTERS (Manzo Ezaki, Yuriko Ezaki & Philip Richards)
Created By:
Carl Potts & Dan Lawlis
First Appearance: Marvel Age #78 (Sept. 1989)
Role: Heroic Ninjas
Group Affiliations: The Shadowmasters

-Haha, WOW- never once even heard of these guys. The Shadowmasters were a band of Punisher allies during the late '80s, early '90s period when Ninjas were saturating everything. And hell- they got a push IMMEDIATELY- seems Marvel wanted to sell a Ninja-themed book good and regular, because they got a Limited Series only a month after their debut (I'm betting that Marvel wanted to use The Punisher's success as one of the hottest acts in comics to leapfrog The Shadowmasters into a hot-selling book).

-The Shadowmasters are an ancient clan meant to defend Iga Province against invaders- Shigeru Ezaki, one of the last of their clan, lost a wife to the American Atomic Bombs, but formed a friendship with Americans after Captain Richards, who'd been assigned to oversee Iga saved the life of Ezaki's son. Ezaki, began training his children Manzo & Yuriko, along with Captain Richards' son Philip, in the arts of Ninjitsu, and wanted them to oppose Umezu, an ultra-nationalist who wanted to form a cabal that would take control of Japan and return it to its Imperialist roots. Umezu and his Sunrise Society attack, killing Capt. Richards, and Ezaki himself dies in the final battle, in which the three Shadowmasters storm the base and fight off the Sunrise Society and an army of clones of Ezaki. Actually, that doesn't sound half-bad. Might not be half-GOOD either, but it's something.

-A resurgent Sunrise Society, now called The Eternal Sun, is active in New York, and the Shadowmasters, still in training, ally with The Punisher & Black Widow against them. Far as I can tell, there's only the three of them, but they have some allies who were also Punisher allies, like Hatsu & Katherine Yakamoto.

-Amateur Ninjas, The Shadowmasters are PL 7 Elites, about equal to Elite Hand Ninjas.
I just found my four issues of this comic, and re-read them over the past couple of evenings. These folks would be good for a street-level/dark heroes/Iron Age campaign, I think.
The Dude abides, man...
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

FuzzyBoots wrote:
:lol:

Yeah, and at least they beat the pink fuzzy bunny slippers we saw Hulk wear!
M4C8

Post by M4C8 »

FuzzyBoots wrote:
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j ... 7255042408
Here's Deadpool's reaction to them.
Edit: I meant to post just the pic, but got the whole post, it is there if you scroll down.
'A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it'
Jabroniville

S.H.I.E.L.D. Super-Agents

Post by Jabroniville »

S.H.I.E.L.D. SUPER-AGENTS:
Created by: Scott Lobdell & M.C. Wyman
First Appearance: Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #33 (March 1992)

-This is a quartet of specialized government agents that OF COURSE turned out to bad guys. Their members were Violence (white, blonde woman), Ivory (black woman), Psi-Borg (white brunette) and Knockabout (Super-Strong Australian)- three of the four were HYDRA Agents undercover (and the three evil ones killed Ivory), despite being hired on as a specialized band of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents. An agency, mind you, that has been infiltrated by HYDRA roughly fifty-thousand times, give or take. THIS is the organization that the Marvel Universe's heroes were expected to hand over their secret identities to- Mark Millar thought that the fans would accept THESE COLOSSAL IMBECILES as the guardians of the human populace from irresponsible super-humans. Right.

-There was even an earlier group of Super-Agents- Marvel Man, Texas Twister, Blue Streak and Vamp. Blue Streak & Vamp ended up turning to villainy, Twister joined The Rangers, and Marvel Man retired, then eventually became Quasar.

-Info on these guys is so hard to find that I had to take most of the info from Writeups.org. So thanks for that, guys on that site! I just took those powers, and slotted them onto the "Elite S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent" build I'd already done! Plus some extra Deception.

IVORY (K'maria)
Role:
Elite Agent
Group Affiliation: Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate
PL 7 (116)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+5)
Deception 2 (+4)
Expertise (The Spy Game) 5 (+6)
Expertise (Soldier) 5 (+6)
Insight 4 (+6)
Intimidation 3 (+4)
Investigation 4 (+6)
Perception 4 (+6)
Stealth 2 (+5)
Technology 3 (+4)
Treatment 1 (+2)

Advantages:
Benefit 1 (S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent), Equipment 6 (Gear), Languages (A Few), Ranged Attack

Powers:
"Metal-Laden Body"
"Vibration Effect" Blast 8 (Flaws: Limited to Metals) Linked to Weaken Toughness 8 (Extras: Ranged, Affects Objects Only +0) (Flaws: Limited to Metals) (16) -- [18]
  • AE: Burrowing 5 (Flaws: Limited to Through Metals) (2.5)
  • AE: "Feedback Field" Deflect 10 (Extras: Reflection) (Flaws: Limited to Physical, Sonic & Vibratory Attacks -1/2) (15)
"Shape Metal" Transform 5 (Metal to Differently-Shaped Metal) (Extras: Continuous) [15]
"Dissolves Bullets On Impact" Immunity 5 (Ballistics) [5]

Equipment:
"Automatic Rifle" Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (Inaccurate -1) (17) -- (20)
  • AE: "Standard Rifle Shot" Blast 6 (12)
  • AE: "Knife" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Improved Critical) (2)
  • AE: "Grenade" Blast 7 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Diminished Range -1) (20)
"S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniform" Protection 1, Protection 2 (Flaws: Limited to Ballistics) (2)
"Assorted Gear" (4)

Offense:
Unarmed +5 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Pistol +6 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Rifle +6 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Machine Gun +4 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Vibration Effect +6 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +3 (+4 Kevlar), Fortitude +4, Will +3

Complications:
Responsibility (America, The World)- Though S.H.I.E.L.D. is supposedly an international organization, the President of the United States can disband it.

Total: Abilities: 44 / Skills: 36--18 / Advantages: 9 / Powers: 38 / Defenses: 7 (116)

-Ivory had potential, and was the only GOOD member of the Super-Agents. She was killed when the others turned on her.

PSI-BORG (Fionna Wyman)
Role:
Elite Agent
Group Affiliation: Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate, HYDRA
PL 7 (125)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 5

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+5)
Deception 6 (+7)
Insight 4 (+6)
Intimidation 3 (+4)
Investigation 4 (+6)
Perception 4 (+6)
Stealth 2 (+5)
Technology 3 (+4)
Treatment 1 (+2)

Advantages:
Benefit 1 (S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent), Equipment 6 (Gear), Languages (A Few), Ranged Attack

Powers:
"Psionic Powers"
Flight 5 (60 mph) [10]
Senses 3 (Detect Life- Ranged 2) [3]

"Psychic Persuasion" Affliction 7 (Will; Entranced/Compelled/Transformed Memories) (Extras: Progressive +2, Perception-Ranged +2) (Flaws: Distracting) (28) -- [32]
  • AE: Mental Blast 7 (Extras: Perception-Ranged) (21)
  • AE: "Invisibility" Concealment 2 (Visuals) (Extras: Affects Others) (6)
  • AE: "Nullify Super-Powers" Affliction 8 (Fort; Impaired/Disabled/Transformed to Powerless) (Extras: Ranged) (16)
  • AE: Communication (Mental) 3 (Extras: Area, Selective) (18)
Equipment:
"S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniform" Protection 1, Protection 2 (Flaws: Limited to Ballistics) (2)
"Assorted Gear" (4)

Offense:
Unarmed +5 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Mental Powers -- (+7 Perception-Ranged Affliction, DC 17)
Mental Blast -- (+7 Perception-Ranged Damage, DC 17)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +3 (+4 Kevlar), Fortitude +4, Will +3

Complications:
Secret (HYDRA Agent)

Total: Abilities: 44 / Skills: 40--20 / Advantages: 9 / Powers: 45 / Defenses: 7 (125)

-Psi-Borg was a telepathic character with the "Jean Grey Power-Set". She was cold and aloof, coming off as robotic.

KNOCKABOUT (Jarno Sprague)
Role:
Elite Agent
Group Affiliation: Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate, HYDRA
PL 7 (100)
STRENGTH
8 STAMINA 8 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+5)
Deception 4 (+5)
Expertise (The Spy Game) 5 (+5)
Expertise (Soldier) 5 (+5)
Insight 4 (+5)
Intimidation 5 (+6)
Investigation 4 (+5)
Perception 4 (+5)
Stealth 2 (+5)
Technology 3 (+3)
Treatment 1 (+1)

Advantages:

Powers:
"Super Strong and Tall"
Reach 1 [1]
Features 1: Increased Mass [1]

Equipment:
"Assorted Gear" (4)

Offense:
Unarmed +5 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (DC 16), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +8, Fortitude +8, Will +3

Complications:
Secret (HYDRA Agent)

Total: Abilities: 64 / Skills: 40--20 / Advantages: 9 / Powers: 2 / Defenses: 5 (100)

-Knockabout is over eight feet tall and strong enough to pick a car up over his head- some supplementary details indicate that his size and strength derive in people believing his tall tales (he claims to have powers from the "Dream-Time"- a Power Loss Complication. He's basically a simple PL 7 Strongman.

VIOLENCE (Violet Pinkerton)
Role:
Elite Agent
PL 7 (91)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 5

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+5)
Deception 6 (+7)
Insight 4 (+6)
Intimidation 3 (+4)
Investigation 4 (+6)
Perception 4 (+6)
Stealth 2 (+5)
Technology 3 (+4)
Treatment 1 (+2)

Advantages:
Benefit 1 (S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent), Equipment 6 (Gear), Languages (A Few), Ranged Attack 3

Powers:
"Psionic Powers"
Flight 5 (60 mph) [10]
Senses 3 (Detect Life- Ranged 2) [3]

"Psychic Persuasion" Affliction 7 (Will; Entranced/Compelled/Transformed Memories) (Extras: Progressive +2, Perception-Ranged +2) (Flaws: Distracting) (28) -- [32]
  • AE: Mental Blast 7 (Extras: Perception-Ranged) (21)
  • AE: "Invisibility" Concealment 2 (Visuals) (Extras: Affects Others) (6)
  • AE: "Nullify Super-Powers" Affliction 8 (Fort; Impaired/Disabled/Transformed to Powerless) (Extras: Ranged) (16)
  • AE: Communication (Mental) 3 (Extras: Area, Selective) (18)
Equipment:
"Assorted Gear" (4)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Pistol +8 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Rifle +8 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Machine Gun +6 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +3 (+4 Kevlar), Fortitude +4, Will +3

Complications:
Secret (HYDRA Agent)

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 40--20 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 8 (91)

-Violence has no powers, but is an extremely dangerous physical combatant who specializes in wielding ludicrous amounts of military hardware. She usually flies around on a Jetbike thing. Despite her villainous character, she is descended from one of the Howling Commandos, Percival Pinkerton.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

M4C8 wrote:
FuzzyBoots wrote:
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j ... 7255042408
Here's Deadpool's reaction to them.
Edit: I meant to post just the pic, but got the whole post, it is there if you scroll down.
Yeah, but that's Deadpool.

For my money, if its good enough for Bruce Lee, it's good enough for Danny.

"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (Kitty Pryde! Sunfire! Shadrac! Steel Serpent! Sabra!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Those cover his whole feet in that picture, though. It's when they look EXACTLY like ballet slippers that they look kinda funny.
Jabroniville

Slagmire

Post by Jabroniville »

SLAGMIRE (Real Name Unknown)
Created By:
Danny Fingeroth & Gene Colan
First Appearance: Iron Man #253 (Feb. 1990)
Role: Generic Crook, Powersuit Guy
Group Affiliations: Mr. Desmond's Organization
PL 9 (113)
STRENGTH
2/12 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Deception 2 (+2)
Expertise (Criminal) 3 (+3)
Intimidation 1 (+1)
Perception 2 (+2)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
"Iron Monger Armor" (Flaws: Removable) [75]
Enhanced Strength 10 (20)
"Omnium Steel" Protection 9 (Extras: Impervious 9) (18)
"Turbine Boot Jets" Flight 7 (250 mph) (14)
Immunity 6 (Cold, Heat, Radiation, Pressure, Suffocation 2) (6)
"Armor Sensors" Senses 11 (Extended & Infravision, Extended Hearing, Radar 4, Detect Energy- Ranged, Acute & Accurate) (11)

"Seeker Missiles" Blast 10 (Feats: Homing 2) (22) -- (23)
  • AE: "Heat Blast" Blast 11 (22)
-- (92 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Unarmed w/ Armor +6 (+13 Damage, DC 28)
Heat Blast +6 (+11 Ranged Damage, DC 26)
Seeker Missiles +6 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (DC 16), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +2 (+11 Armor), Fortitude +2, Will +0

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)

Total: Abilities: 24 / Skills: 8--4 / Advantages: 4 / Powers: 75 / Defenses: 6 (113)

-Slagmire appears in a very strange issue of Iron Man. Tony Stark visits a comedy club where an old college pal, Joey Cosmatos, is doing a set based off of insulting... Tony himself. But Tony LOVES IT, and he & Joey still get along famously. Turns out Joey went to M.I.T. with a young wunderkind Tony, but quit in order to support his parents. Now, broke and in debt, his daughter is kidnapped by some mobster (who looks humorously like John Byrne), and he's got to give the guy a million dollars or they'll off his kid. He first begs, then threatens Tony for it. Naturally, Iron Man gets involved, Tony tries to barter Joey's way out, there's a fight... and the mobster then reveals SLAGMIRE, a goon of his wearing a modified Iron Monger suit.

-Slagmire fights Tony pretty well in close quarters, getting by more off of the raw strength and toughness of the armor. He even shrugs it off after Tony grabs one of his "Seeker Missiles" and throws it back in his face! However, he moves in to finish off a downed Iron Man, and suddenly Tony unleashes a Tractor Beam that makes him stumble, then KOs him when he lands on Tony's Energy Shield (these are some weird early '90s powers that just didn't make it to the next suit- Iron Man books were BAD for randomly dropping the "Cool New Powers" of the various suits). Then we get the whole story- Joey built the suit in his spare time, but the mobster found out about it, and thus set up the kidnapping. Just a very goofy little story.

-Slagmire has a lot of unknowns to him- there's no real indication that the suit can even FLY. However, I just went with the standard Iron Monger suit, swapping out the weapons. In the end, he's basically what would happen if a Generic Goon got inside a really powerful suit of armor- it's enough to make a guy with +6 to hit into a PL 9 Powerhouse who can stagger Iron Man for a couple of rounds. Ultimately, a pretty weak Stamina save did him in- the man INSIDE the suit was more damaged than the armor- I guess being disoriented by the Tractor Beam left him so stunned that he failed a Fortitude check or something.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Have you seen what ballet dancers do to their feet? Shudder I dated a dance student, off and on, for a few years at university. Gorgeous young woman as long as you didn't look at her bare feet.

You can't unsee what I've seen.

(And I say this as someone who was an obsessive long-distance swimmer at the time... Which isn't exactly conducive to aesthetically pleasing feet.)
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Jabroniville

Re: The Shadowmasters

Post by Jabroniville »

Arcaene wrote:
Jabroniville wrote:Image

THE SHADOWMASTERS (Manzo Ezaki, Yuriko Ezaki & Philip Richards)
Created By:
Carl Potts & Dan Lawlis
First Appearance: Marvel Age #78 (Sept. 1989)
Role: Heroic Ninjas
Group Affiliations: The Shadowmasters

-Haha, WOW- never once even heard of these guys. The Shadowmasters were a band of Punisher allies during the late '80s, early '90s period when Ninjas were saturating everything. And hell- they got a push IMMEDIATELY- seems Marvel wanted to sell a Ninja-themed book good and regular, because they got a Limited Series only a month after their debut (I'm betting that Marvel wanted to use The Punisher's success as one of the hottest acts in comics to leapfrog The Shadowmasters into a hot-selling book).

-The Shadowmasters are an ancient clan meant to defend Iga Province against invaders- Shigeru Ezaki, one of the last of their clan, lost a wife to the American Atomic Bombs, but formed a friendship with Americans after Captain Richards, who'd been assigned to oversee Iga saved the life of Ezaki's son. Ezaki, began training his children Manzo & Yuriko, along with Captain Richards' son Philip, in the arts of Ninjitsu, and wanted them to oppose Umezu, an ultra-nationalist who wanted to form a cabal that would take control of Japan and return it to its Imperialist roots. Umezu and his Sunrise Society attack, killing Capt. Richards, and Ezaki himself dies in the final battle, in which the three Shadowmasters storm the base and fight off the Sunrise Society and an army of clones of Ezaki. Actually, that doesn't sound half-bad. Might not be half-GOOD either, but it's something.

-A resurgent Sunrise Society, now called The Eternal Sun, is active in New York, and the Shadowmasters, still in training, ally with The Punisher & Black Widow against them. Far as I can tell, there's only the three of them, but they have some allies who were also Punisher allies, like Hatsu & Katherine Yakamoto.

-Amateur Ninjas, The Shadowmasters are PL 7 Elites, about equal to Elite Hand Ninjas.
I just found my four issues of this comic, and re-read them over the past couple of evenings. These folks would be good for a street-level/dark heroes/Iron Age campaign, I think.
Neat! How were the characters differentiated from each other? I couldn't find enough info to make separate statlines for them.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Batgirl III wrote:Have you seen what ballet dancers do to their feet? Shudder I dated a dance student, off and on, for a few years at university. Gorgeous young woman as long as you didn't look at her bare feet.

You can't unsee what I've seen.

(And I say this as someone who was an obsessive long-distance swimmer at the time... Which isn't exactly conducive to aesthetically pleasing feet.)
UGH- yeah, dreadful, knob-covered things. Dancers: Fantastic legs (I mean, Godlike in nature)... so long as you stop at the ankles.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (Kitty Pryde! Sunfire! Smuggler! Shadrac! Steel Serpent!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Ares wrote:
Jabroniville wrote:
Batgirl III wrote:I don't think Marvel or DC allows "fun" in any of their books anymore.
Am I gonna have to recommend Dan Slott's Silver Surfer again? Dude just won his board, his Power Cosmic, his ability to use the letter "B" and his girlfriend's ability to see the color red in a poker game from The Grandmaster.
Okay, so that's ONE book out of a hundred or so.
Also, THIS is how Dan Slott capped off the "Doc Ock Controls Peter Parker's Body" mega-arc:

Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

As I read the discussion of ballet dancer's feet, all I could think of Joss' fascination with Summer Gleau's feet.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Spectrum wrote:As I read the discussion of ballet dancer's feet, all I could think of Joss' fascination with Summer Gleau's feet.
Summer's Feet (peace be upon them) are a rare case of a classically trained ballet dancer who still has gorgeous feet... Probably due to a broken toe that permanently ended her dancing career a few years prior to her becoming an actress (and the several years before Angel and Firefly made her famous.)

She can still dance, but not at the full-time professional level. Much like Evander Holyfield, at 54, is too old and too injured to be a professional boxer... But you wouldn't want to give him a reason to punch you.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.