Squirrelly's Art Thread

For those with an inclination towards visual arts.
squirrelly-sama

Squirrelly's Art Thread

Post by squirrelly-sama »

An Art Thread to put things I draw that are related to builds or potential builds.
squirrelly-sama

Re: Squirrelly's Art Thread

A drawing of Alice Angel, a character from Bendy and The Ink Machine
squirrelly-sama

Mech-Tech Rider - Yusin Kim
A PC I made. She is a combination of inventor, mecha pilot, and soldier.
squirrelly-sama

Shunko
The character of an acquaintance of mine that I decided to illustrate. Shunko was a mechanical magical girl with a "Combat Mode" and "Rest Mode".
squirrelly-sama

Flicker
A young junior hero who acts as a speedster, though her power is the ability to pause time for brief moments.
squirrelly-sama

Custom Ghoul
Aelita Petrov - A girl who unwittingly ate mermaid flesh and was cursed with an incomplete form of immortality. While she's incapable of dying she is no longer truly alive and instead is functionally a form of undead. She no longer has the spark of life, being passive and apathetic despite her monstrous strength. As her flesh no longer heals she has had to patch herself up with "spare parts" more than once.
squirrelly-sama

Redstreak
Maria Polendina - A vicious vigilante and Hemokinetic, she can only access blood open to the air and thus her "costume" is achieved by removing her skin. She does not tolerate criminals and is incredibly brutal in her captures, often seriously injuring her targets and stealing their blood to replace what she's used. Her cruel childhood has lead her to having such a harsh outlook, her powers specific manifestation being a result of a mental disorder that caused her to constantly feel like things were crawling beneath her skin.