Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Skreet

Post by Jabroniville »

SKREET
Created By:
Keith Giffen & Lovern Kindzierski
First Appearance: Marvel Comics Presents #172 (Jan. 1995)
Role: Annoying Side-Character
Group Affiliations: The Chaos Sprites
PL 13 (257)
STRENGTH
15 STAMINA 15 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Expertise (History) 18 (+20)
Expertise (Spacefaring Troublemaker) 12 (+14)
Insight 4 (+6)
Perception 2 (+4)

Advantages:
Close Attack 2, Ranged Attack 8, Well-Informed

Powers:
"Chaos Mite Physiology"
Impervious Toughness 11 [11]
Immortality 10 [20]
Movement 1 (Space Travel 1) [2]
Flight 8 (500 mph) [16]
Regeneration 8 [8]
Immunity 11 (Life Support, Aging) [11]
Chaos Blasts 16 (Feats: Split) [33]

"Fun Size" Shrinking 12 (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) -- (6 inches) [25]
(-3 Strength, +6 Defenses, +12 Stealth, -6 Intimidation, -1 Speed)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+15 Damage, DC 30)
Chaos Blasts +10 (+16 Ranged Damage, DC 31)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +15 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude +15, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation (Chaos)

Total: Abilities: 96 / Skills: 36--18 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 126 / Defenses: 6 (257)

-Skreet is known to me only from her weird bits as a funny-talking ally of Thanos in the first Annihilation crossover. She is a Chaos Mite- an agent of the Proemial God Diableri, out to be his eyes and ears, and foment Chaos throughout the universe. She would survive the genocide of her species (Galactus would wipe out some of her protectors, including Aegis & Tenebrous), and pal around with the Lobo rip-off Lunatik- they acted as a trouble-making mercenary duo. With Lunatik (happily) forgotten, she's paired up with Thanos during Annihilation as a bit of a "Greek Chorus" to what he's up to, and when he's slain by Drax the Destroyer, she runs off with Cammi, Drax's former teenage ward. It's implied they'll get up to some SERIOUS trouble... at which point we never see Skreet again, and Cammi takes a massive break from comics until Avengers Arena comes out like ten years later.

-Notably, she is almost completely different in her Annihilation appearances than she was under Giffen's writing, now speaking with a Cockney accent and having tons of piercings. Curious, because Giffen was of course a major co-writer of that story, and was presumably the reason why Skreet was included (and why she stopped appearing after he left Marvel).

-Skreet is apparently almost invincible, has been alive as long as Galactus, and has Herald-level powers in some regards. I would have just skipped this build if I'd known her powers were so freakin' vague, but she actually shows up here and there so I kind of HAD to build her at some point...
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jabroniville

S'Byll

Post by Jabroniville »

SKRULL EMPRESS S'BYLL:
-S'Byll was one of five claiming the leadership of the Skrull Empire, which at this point in the Silver Surfer book (written by Steve Englehart), had split and all Skrulls had lost their shape-shifting powers. She resurrected the Super-Skrull, then tricked the Surfer into fighting the Kree. Eventually, she and the Skrulls were re-empowered, and she hooked up with Kl'rt, forming a relationship. All of this had allowed her to become Empress of the Skrulls- she even replaced Kl'rt with Reptyl after the later slew him. The Skrulls won the war, but the Kree refused a peace offering- a truce was all they would accept. She only appeared a couple of other times before the next writer forgot she was a thing.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goldar

Re: Jab's Builds! (Sally Floyd! Spider-Women! Sublime! Skreet!)

Post by Goldar »

Wasn't Sy'bll killed at some point? She had changed into a huge protoplasmic shape in space or something?
HalloweenJack

Re: Skreet

Post by HalloweenJack »

Jabroniville wrote:Image

SKREET
Created By:
Keith Giffen & Lovern Kindzierski
First Appearance: Marvel Comics Presents #172 (Jan. 1995)
Role: Annoying Side-Character
Group Affiliations: The Chaos Sprites
PL 13 (257)
STRENGTH
15 STAMINA 15 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Expertise (History) 18 (+20)
Expertise (Spacefaring Troublemaker) 12 (+14)
Insight 4 (+6)
Perception 2 (+4)

Advantages:
Close Attack 2, Ranged Attack 8, Well-Informed

Powers:
"Chaos Mite Physiology"
Impervious Toughness 11 [11]
Immortality 10 [20]
Movement 1 (Space Travel 1) [2]
Flight 8 (500 mph) [16]
Regeneration 8 [8]
Immunity 11 (Life Support, Aging) [11]
Chaos Blasts 16 (Feats: Split) [33]

"Fun Size" Shrinking 12 (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) -- (6 inches) [25]
(-3 Strength, +6 Defenses, +12 Stealth, -6 Intimidation, -1 Speed)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+15 Damage, DC 30)
Chaos Blasts +10 (+16 Ranged Damage, DC 31)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +15 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude +15, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation (Chaos)

Total: Abilities: 96 / Skills: 36--18 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 126 / Defenses: 6 (257)

-Skreet is known to me only from her weird bits as a funny-talking ally of Thanos in the first Annihilation crossover. She is a Chaos Mite- an agent of the Proemial God Diableri, out to be his eyes and ears, and foment Chaos throughout the universe. She would survive the genocide of her species (Galactus would wipe out some of her protectors, including Aegis & Tenebrous), and pal around with the Lobo rip-off Lunatik- they acted as a trouble-making mercenary duo. With Lunatik (happily) forgotten, she's paired up with Thanos during Annihilation as a bit of a "Greek Chorus" to what he's up to, and when he's slain by Drax the Destroyer, she runs off with Cammi, Drax's former teenage ward. It's implied they'll get up to some SERIOUS trouble... at which point we never see Skreet again, and Cammi takes a massive break from comics until Avengers Arena comes out like ten years later.

-Notably, she is almost completely different in her Annihilation appearances than she was under Giffen's writing, now speaking with a Cockney accent and having tons of piercings. Curious, because Giffen was of course a major co-writer of that story, and was presumably the reason why Skreet was included (and why she stopped appearing after he left Marvel).

-Skreet is apparently almost invincible, has been alive as long as Galactus, and has Herald-level powers in some regards. I would have just skipped this build if I'd known her powers were so freakin' vague, but she actually shows up here and there so I kind of HAD to build her at some point...

rrrrrrow
Jabroniville

Siryn

Post by Jabroniville »

Fanart by RamArtwork.

SIRYN (Theresa Rourke Cassidy, aka Banshee II)
Created By:
Chris Claremont & Steve Leiahola
First Appearance: Spider-Woman #37 (April 1981)
Role: The Sudden Offspring, The Hot One
Group Affiliations: Muir Island X-Men, X-Force, The Fallen Angels, X-Corporation, X-Factor Investigations
PL 10 (151)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+5)
Athletics 2 (+3)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+8)
Deception 4 (+6)
Expertise (Criminal) 3 (+4)
Insight 2 (+4)
Intimidation 4 (+6)
Investigation 6 (+8)
Perception 4 (+6)
Persuasion 5 (+7)
Ranged Combat (Sonic Screams) 4 (+10)
Vehicles 1 (+5)

Advantages: 
Equipment (X-Uniform), Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Sonic Scream), Improved Smash, Ranged Attack 2, Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers:
"Mutant Powers: Sonic Scream"
"Sonic Flight" Flight 8 (500 mph) (Flaws: Requires Winged Costume) [8]

"Loud Scream- Burst" Dazzle Hearing 10 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (Flaws: Touch Range) (30) -- [41]
  • AE: "Loud Scream- Cone" Dazzle Hearing 10 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) (Flaws: Touch Range) (20)
  • AE: "Stunning Scream" Affliction 10 (Fort; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Cumulative, Ranged) (30)
  • AE: "Lull Them To Sleep" Affliction 8 (Fort; Fatigued/Exhausted/Asleep) (Extras: Area- Auditory Perception, Cumulative) (24)
  • AE: "Shake Apart Objects" Weaken Toughness 10 (Extras: Ranged, Penetrating) (Flaws: Limited to Objects) (30)
  • AE: "Hypnotic Trance" Affliction 8 (Will; Dazed/Compelled/Controlled) (Extras: Cumulative, Area-Perception) (Flaws: Limited to Humans) (16)
  • AE: "Nauseating Scream" Affliction 8 (Fort; Impaired/Disabled/Incapacitated) (Extras: Ranged) (16)
  • AE: "Concussive Scream" Blast 10 (20)
  • AE: "Concussive Cone" Damage 10 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) (30)
  • AE: "Sonic Lance" Damage 10 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) (30)
  • AE: "Neutralize Scanning Equipment" Concealment (Hearing) 10 (Extras: Affects Others, Area- 30ft. Burst) (Flaws: Limited to Machines) (20)
  • AE: "Sonic Force Field" Protection 5 (Extras: Sustained +0, Affects Others 6) (11)
"Specialized Hearing" Senses 8 (Extended & Ultra-Hearing, Accurate Radius Hearing) [8]
"Screaming Deflection Field" Enhanced Advantages 2: Defensive Roll 2 [2]

Equipment:
X-Men Uniform (Communications, Wings for Flight)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Loud Screams +10 Area (+10 Affliction, DC 20)
Stunning/Nauseating Screams +10 (+10 Ranged Affliction, DC 20)
Shake Apart +10 (+10 Ranged Weaken, DC 20)
Hypnotic Trance +8 Area (+10 Affliction, DC 18)
Concussive Scream +10 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Concussive Area Screams +10 Areas (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +3 (+5 D.Roll, +10 Force Field), Fortitude +6, Will +6

Complications:
Prejudice (Mutant)
Relationship (Black Tom Cassidy)- Her family is screwed up. Born the daughter of Banshee and Maeve Rourke, Siryn was raised by her father's cousin Black Tom, a super-villain following her mother's death in a terrorist attack. Tom also wanted to punish Banshee, who crippled him, by hiding his daughter from him. Theresa hates Tom for this, but also loves him as her father. 
Relationship (Sean Cassidy- Father)- She also tries to uphold Banshee's legacy now that he has passed, going by his code-name now.
Relationship (Jamie Madrox)- Siryn fell in love with Jamie Madrox during The Fallen Angels series and on Muir Island, not knowing that it was a "Dupe", and that the original could not reciprocate those feelings. Eventually the two DID fall in love, but then he resorbed the offspring of Siryn and another "Dupe", and she was devastated.
Relationship (Deadpool)- The insane Deadpool's only real positive quality was a real, actual love for Theresa. She found herself a bit taken with him, and flattered by his attention, and made mention that she'd consider taking things further if he continued down the path of good.
Reputation (One Of Those Girls)- Though she doesn't sleep around (nor use her looks to her advantage), Theresa is easy to fall for, and she's left a long-running string of men pining for her, going back to her time in Ireland. Madrox and his Dupes, X-Force teammate Warpath, the "Merc With a Mouth" Deadpool, and others.
Addiction (Alcohol)- Theresa began drinking at a young age, and reached "Rock Bottom" while on vacation with Warpath, where she confronted Black Tom Cassidy and her past, and made her peace with both of them.
Power Loss (Screams)- All of Siryn's powers are dependent on her ability to scream. If she is gagged, choked, injured in the throat area or otherwise unable to scream, none of her powers aside from Extended & Ultra-Hearing will be effective.

Total: Abilities: 46 / Skills: 38--19 / Advantages: 8 / Powers: 59 / Defenses: 19 (151)

-Man, did I ever have a crush on Siryn back in the day. I kind of had a thing for redheads back then, despite my usual thing being brunettes, ever since I saw Marvel Girl (Jean), and Siryn was even HOTTER, especially the way Tony Daniel drew her- with a ridiculously skinny physique with a big bubble butt and boobs... well, I was fourteen, what the hell do you want from me? What's funny is that she debuted as a Spider-Woman villain, having been twisted by her evil Uncle, Black Tom Cassidy (Tom, a scumbag, had his foster-daughter Theresa commit crimes for him, and out of loyalty, she did). She turned good quickly (Tom, feeling guilty, exonerates her of all crimes), but pretty well disappeared from comics in the meantime. She was on The Fallen Angels, the Muir Island X-Men and more, seemingly being stuck in some permanent zone of forgotten zone of Marvel Limbo.

Siryn's Origins:
-Theresa was born to Maeve Rourke Cassidy, but the poor woman died while Terry was in her infancy. With Maeve's husband Sean away on Interpol business (never having known of his daughter's birth), Terry was raised by her uncle, Black Tom. When Sean arrived home, he was shattered by the death of his wife, and blamed Tom (both of them had loved Maeve- she chose Sean, whom even Tom admitted was the better man) and assaulted him, leaving him crippled for life. This infuriated Tom, who, out of spite, decided not to tell Sean of his daughter. He raised her to be a bit of a troublemaker, sending her away to boarding school (and underage drinking) while he became a hardened criminal- being jailed while she was in her teens.

-Tom eventually trains Theresa to be his criminal accomplice, at which point she battles the heroine Spider-Woman (the first one) in her solo series. Tom, feeling guilty, exonerates Terry of all wrongdoing once he's arrested, and then writes a letter to Sean, now the superhero Banshee, explaining Terry's existence. Father and daughter are thus reunited. She eventually starts hanging out at Muir Island (her father is dating Moira MacTaggert at the time), joining their odd enclave of Mutants that Chris Claremont doesn't feel like writing about at that particular moment. While there, she hooks up with the Fallen Angels (as part of a weird collection of random mutants including Sunspot, Warlock, some sentient lobsters & Jamie Madrox), but when that series failed, she got wrapped up in the control of the Shadow King, who used the "Muir Island X-Men" to his own ends. I first saw the character in a Kings of Pain crossover in one year's X-Annuals, featuring a team-up between the then-new X-Force & New Warriors (both were written by the same man- Fabian Nicieza). Siryn was a mere minor character in that, but Fabe would pick up her thread a bit later...

ImageImage

X-Force:
-Siryn would eventually show up out of nowhere in the early days of X-Force, wearing a giant garbage bag-like costume (with artist Rob Liefeld's favorite thing- Excessive Linework), helping out the team against her uncle Black Tom and his best pal, The Juggernaut. Here, their relationship was highly adversarial, with Tom blasting her and Juggy nearly punching her off the World Trade Center. She was an odd selection for the book, lacking the New Mutants origins of most of the cast, and being a character established long prior in other books... I'm guessing Fabian must have seen something in her, because he would use her a fair bit.

-Siryn wouldn't do much under Liefeld, but later artists Greg Capullo & Tony Daniel would turn her into the resident "Miss Fanservice" (doing whatever back-bending poses DOMINO wasn't currently doing), and Nicieza would give her a bit of backstory involving a drinking problem- this was introduced VERY suddenly, with her wandering around completely sh*tfaced, shocking Cable by flirting with him, before Warpath walked up and was like "yeah, she does this a lot. The others don't know". This bit also introduced the idea that Warpath had a CRUSH on Terry, which I thought was rad, as they were my two favorite characters on the book. Meanwhile, the writers of Deadpool's stuff latched onto the idea that HE was in love with Terry, and as he was growing rapidly in importance to Marvel at the time, this raised her influence a bit.

-Siryn appreciated Warpath's attempt to get her clean, but basically admitted that there was no romantic feelings on her part. Terry dropped her aloholism pretty quickly- done in a pretty-good issue where she confronts Black Tom, and we got one of those rare "Juggernaut as a Normal Person" appearances, where a street clothes-wearing Cain Marko calmly agrees to give up Black Tom so he can get treatment for a deadly condition, while promising Warpath that he won't fight in a church- "I got some scruples, y'know?" Once that was over with, there was a mini-plot where she rankled at Cannonball (then the team leader, as Cable was thought dead), who would often pass her up for "Field Leader" in favor of his New Mutants buddies Sunspot & Rictor (though this was a bit clumsy, as Cable had rarely used her in that position either).

-Her relationship with Deadpool also eventually went nowhere- there were some weird bits where she was all "Aw, he waits outside my window while I'm asleep" (I wonder how much work the police have to do because guys watch & read this kind of "romantic" stuff and think it's OK to do in real life?), and she admitted an attraction to him... but ultimately he was a bit too insane for her, and she broke off any potential relationship (which I believe was never physically consummated anyhow).

X-Factor Investigations:
-Eventually, however, she became Team Leader of X-Force after numerous roster shake-ups had left it the bottom-tier X-Book, but she got her throat slashed by the now-evil Feral, and only Deadpool's swiping of some of Wolverine's blood cured her. She went into Marvel Limbo again after this (X-Corporation- a short-lived attempt to keep all the "not doing anything" mutants semi-active behind the scenes), then got put onto Peter David's X-Factor Investigations, where she naturally fell in love with David's beloved Jamie Madrox (though at least this had a history- she'd fallen in love with a Dupe of his during Fallen Angels). Madrox being such a Pet Character during this time that he managed to sleep with both Theresa & Monet St. Croix in the SAME NIGHT (okay, Duplicates were involved, but COME THE HELL ON, DAVID, GET OFF YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER'S WIENER).

-This had the most horrific implications ever, as it turns out the child of his she was carrying was actually the result of a one-night-thing with a Duplicate instead of the real Jamie, and so the Wee Baby Sean was actually ABSORBED INTO JAMIE MADROX the second he touched it! You can imagine this kinda ended their relationship, and he later hooks up with Layla Miller (EVERY WOMAN IN THIS SERIES WANTS TO BONE MADROX). Siryn moves back to Ireland, and takes the name Banshee, honoring her deceased father (culminating a long while of her being in denial over it, waiting for his inevitable resurrection). Eventually, she returns to the book, and becomes the new Morrigan, after killing the previous Godlike holder of that title- thus ends X-Factor, allowing David to make ANOTHER book full of second-stringers. Theresa at this point is now "The Morrigan", a Celtic Goddess and wish-granter thingie.

Overall:
-Siryn is really one of my big "Red Guardian Characters"- a character I think would be great for just about any team book. Her "Sonic Scream" powers are even more variable than her father's were, and she's a hell of a lot more fun to look at, too. She fills a lot of roles on a super-team at once (Blaster, Flier, Investigator, Status-Affecter), has a great look (the "yellow & black banded wings" thing just WORKS, y'know? Plus... the hair... *drool*...), and here mere presence tends to set things on fire: most of her stories involve some guy or another getting hooked on her- Warpath & Deadpool went stupid over her, she had an ongoing with with Madrox ('s Duplicates, I guess), etc.- in that X-Force comic that deals with her drinking, an old school chum of hers is given the same thing by the omniscient narrator ("He's seen the same look in James Proudstar's eyes looking back at himself in the mirror. Theresa Rourke Cassidy was always the kind of girl you could fall for. And her UNCLE was always the reason you were afraid to"). She's be a terrific character to randomly give a super-team "Upgrade" to- it's not like there's a lack of X-Men teams out there (what are there now? Four?), nor Avengers- she'd fit in perfectly on any one of those groups. Plus, she once HAD SEX... WITH DEADPOOL.

Siryn's Stats:
-Siryn's a fun little build to put together, since it's fairly unique AND full of tons of Alternate Effects, meaning I get to mix and match tons of little powers together. There's two Area-type Auditory Dazzles, three kinds of Blasts, a Stun & a Nauseate, a Force Field, an Electronic Detection Neutralizer, a Hypnotic effect AND a Ranged Weaken all put together! In addition, she has specialized Hearing and "Sonar" (which is thankfully listed in 2e's Ultimate Power, so I made the power the same way here), and can Fly as long as she has a winged costume with her. Despite this, she doesn't even make full PL points, since she was always kind of limited aside from her power (and can't come close to her her Defensive Caps unless she's not using any offensive powers). She's fairly smart, aware, and charismatic, but not really specialized at any other skill, y'know?
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Banshee was my favorite X-Man as a kid.. in my early comics fandom days, I pretty much lived out of the bargain bin at the corner shop. This meant that while all the huge storylines of the mid- to late-Eighties were happening in the current issues, I was reading all their stuff from the early to late Seventies.

This natural favoritism for Banshee (and a weakness for redheads that makes Kal-El'S weakness to kryptonite look like an immunity) made Siryn a fast favorite of mine... Although I loathed X-Force.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Arkrite

Re: Siryn

Post by Arkrite »

Jabroniville wrote: A thong OUTSIDE of the pants?

Guessing you never watched Cleopatra 2525.
For those of you more fortunate than me, the live action version of the thong on the outside of the pants:

Batgirl III

Re: Siryn

Post by Batgirl III »

Arkrite wrote:
Jabroniville wrote: A thong OUTSIDE of the pants?

Guessing you never watched Cleopatra 2525.
For those of you more fortunate than me, the live action version of the thong on the outside of the pants:

The Bare Midriff Adventure Hour was one of the greatest shows on television. How dare you mock it, good sir. How very dare you!
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

How dare you mock it, good sir. How very dare you!
I feel the wound of loss; for them I lost Jack of All Trades. Truly the fallout has left me a broken shell of a man.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Hey, I totally found out that somebody on DeviantArt is drawing pictures of Disney women in their evening attire: http://fra-gai.deviantart.com/

The internet is a fantastic, perfect place.

Apparently some GIANT PERVERT commissioned her to do one of the girl that Idina Menzel played in Enchanted. WEIRDO.
Jabroniville

Suspiria

Post by Jabroniville »

SUSPIRIA
Created By:
Jimmy Palmiotti & Jimmy Gray
First Appearance: The Punisher- Red X-Mas #1 (Feb. 2005)
Role: Femme Fatale
Group Affiliations: None
PL 8 (105)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 6
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Acrobatics 6 (+11)
Athletics 4 (+6)
Deception 2 (+6, +8 Attractive)
Expertise (Assassin) 6 (+8)
Insight 2 (+5)
Perception 3 (+6)
Persuasion 2 (+6, +8 Attractive)
Stealth 3 (+8)

Advantages:
Equipment 4 (Guns & Stuff), Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Rifle), Precise Attack (Ranged/Cover), Ranged Attack 4

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Guns +10 (+4-6 Ranged Damage, DC 19-21)
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +3, Fortitude +4, Will +4

Complications:
Responsibility (Captured Daughter)- Suspiria kills people because her daughter is being held hostage by mobsters in Italy.

Total: Abilities: 70 / Skills: 28--14 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 10 (105)

-Suspiria debuted in a Punisher one-off, and has the weird origin story of mobsters killing her husband and then forcing her to become their personal assassin, lest they kill her daughter. She moves through her native Italy, becoming a combination of "Boogeyman of Messina" and a sexual fantasy, given that she's a sexy lady who's also an assassin. Which in the Marvel Universe is extraordinarily rare, but I guess might be a novelty in Italy. She is sent against the Punisher, but is thought dead after he throws her from a rooftop. She reappears in New York, teaming up with him for a mission saving a senator's son. And later she & Frank bone. And she gets pardoned by the Italian government so long as she agrees to serve as their own assassin. Apparently her daughter is missing, having been sold to a foreign family.

-Generic Assassin is Generic. She's a PL 8 variant of every other "Gun Guy" I've statted up, adding some Attractive lady-stuff into the build. She's good enough to threaten Frank due to some effective planning, but she's out of her depth when fighting him- he lures her close, traps her leg in a window, then throws her onto the roof of a car, crippling her.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

^_^ What about the real spider-woman?

L-Space

Post by L-Space »

*Warning* *Rule against Requests about the be broken!* *If anger over rule-breaking gets too high, please try and make the punishment quick and merciful!*

With you doing the the 'S' Characters from Marvel, would it be in the realms of possibility to get a Spider-Man (Miles Morales) build? I've been digging his current comic and there aren't a lot of builds of him around.
Formerly luketheduke86
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

I was trying to find pictures of the Brazilian? Argentinian? nsfw! Spider Woman without much luck. Probably better that way.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

FuzzyBoots wrote:^_^ What about the real spider-woman?
Read that for awhile.
Gave up on it when it started portraying everybody from the East of Canada as bastions of culture, friendship, and understanding... then promptly labeled my home province with a violent racist bigot as the only character and "official hero" of the area.
*eyeroll*

Yup, Canada has some interesting views of different sections of our country.