[3E OOC] The J.V. Team

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
FuzzyBoots

Re: [3E OOC] The J.V. Team

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Camus wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:25 am Hi guys, I-ve returned finally, only to caught a nasty flu, so I-m trying to get up to date as my fever allows.
Welcome back!
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

I will try to post the next bit tonight, but things are a bit tight between work and rehearsal. Sorry.
Camus

Post by Camus »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:25 am
Camus wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:25 am Hi guys, I-ve returned finally, only to caught a nasty flu, so I-m trying to get up to date as my fever allows.
Welcome back!
:D Thank you, oh almighty GM
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Quick heads up for everyone Dorians hitting cat 4 and is on track to basically bullseye right over where I live or possibly a bit south either way its looking like Saturday to Monday im gonna take dad and hole up in a hotel in Orlando, it has wifi and we have his laptop but I thought id give warning in case I might be a bit slow in responding.

Hope to be home and hope homes still here come tuesday
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Don't know for sure what the effects of her failed will save (Due to her complication) should be, I'll leave that up to you boss. She's definitely pretty freaked out, though.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

I'm trying to decide whether it makes sense for power side effects to light the area in any recognizable way. M&M being what it is, you generally get what you pay for. On the flip-side, descriptors can have positive, negative, or lateral side effects, the classic example being that a lightning effect might become an area-attack when fired at a wet floor, could electrocute you if you try to use it while standing in water, or could cause the flesh golem you fire it at to suddenly go berserk and move faster.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Ah, dont sweat it, I just added that for flavor. The static charge might be so brief that you dont get to see anything.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Well, the energy arcs on Titaness are brief but frequent flashes, the bomb would be... Well, kind of a waste being a single brief flash.

Just my take on it. The flashes would be atmospheric, and not terribly useful in the grand scheme of moving around and fighting (maybe blanket treat it as poor light for mechanical stuff?), or even getting a good look at our adversary. (certainly playing into Cindy's complication though :P)

Again, just my two cents on how I'd spin it in this instance. :)
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Just to confirm, what is the trigger for the drone reaction abilities?

I know the shock one was, at some point "the drone notices someone looking at it".
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

yeah honestly its mostly flavor at the current height where shed really start glowing is at her 28-32+ foot height because then shes a walking tesla coil. Its pretty much more a complication then a benefit
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

7, Since everyone else rolled for Iniative I may as well too.

Your glowing is definitly not making these dark spooky shadow things seem any less scary for Cindy- not, not that she's actually afraid or anything! It's just a very clever ruse to put the enemy off-guard...
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Of course it is. The ghost behind your left shoulder looks positively spooked.

Or was it spooky? :P
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

I've posted an update, but I am away on a trip with my wife this weekend, so I may not be able to post again until Sunday.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Ah the condition is more than 2 enemies in the burst area
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Camus wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:45 pm Ah the condition is more than 2 enemies in the burst area
Good, and just to be clear for the future, how does it determine which are enemies?