The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by kirinke »

Amy
" To be honest? We need people who know the ins and outs of the supernatural world. I have my sources, I know my stuff but I am just one guy. And getting anything approved by the higher-ups is hell." He pauses for a moment, then adds, " You would get paid, of course."
"I mostly deal with monster problems, incorporeal critters and the like. Leastaways when I'm on my own." she said. "In a group, it's another matter." she told him. "So, where do you want to meet? I'm bus and rail bound unless you got other means of travel. I'd rather meet in person to hash out the details." she said.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Amy

" How fast can you get to Berlin?" Hagen asks. " All travel expenses paid, of course."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:48 pm Amy

" How fast can you get to Berlin?" Hagen asks. " All travel expenses paid, of course."
"A half day by train and bus. I'm out in the country around Munich." she said. "They were having pokemon issues."

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Amy

" Good. We are waiting for some DXDO liaisons anyway. Please do hurry...and keep any tickets and receipts. Bureaucracy is, and always will be, hell"
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Normal
HP: 1

Since being reassigned just before his last team went hunting for made supers, Torque had been working on being more effective. All he really had going for him until that point was that he could become motorized vehicles. He'd studied up on his "source material" and discovered that he was not just another Transformer. He could take on multiple forms - although his robot form was always the same, he didn't have to constantly remain tied to specific form in vehicle mode. He theorized that all Transformers could do it, but for some reason they were programmed to limit their vehicle forms. And to top it off, Torque also realized he could take the form of not just motorcycles, but other similarly sized vehicles. Snowmobiles, All Terrain Vehicles and he even managed to take to the water as a Jet Ski at one point... True, he had his favourite forms, and despite the similar size, he had not been able to replicate the form and ability of the M.A.S.K. "Condor" Unit... but he was confident he could eventually figure it out...

It had definitely made it easier to infiltrate various places.

Three weeks ago he'd accompanied an agent to Switzerland, where he'd used his abilities to good effect while the agent used his own abilities to obtain information on a terrorist organization. Although he did not participate in the follow up mission, Torque was under the impression the information they had obtained was quite valuable.

For now, he'd been requested to stand-by in Europe pending his next assignment. To that end, he'd been travelling across the various nations as most any other tourist. Just yesterday, he had found himself in Germany...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Torque

It started with an email telling him that someone from the German government would contact him very soon, asking him to listen to what the man would have to say. The email came from the usual DXDO address.

About 15 minutes later, he received a call from an unknown number. " Is this...Torque? Call me Hagen. I work for the Ministry of Extranormal Affairs. You were referred to me by your DXDO superior."
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:29 pm "Would you not rather live without having to rely on the generosity of strangers? Even if you're using your powers?", the woman asks. " I'm from the Ministry of Extranormal Affairs - Ministerium für Übernatürliches. And we have a job offer for you."
Lilly looks at the woman incredulously for a moment, then genuinely laughs. "Do you not realise how wonderful it is to live in a world where generosity to strangers is an activity that is permitted?!" she smiles sadly, her words coming across to the woman in whatever her native language is. "But if you have a job that would give me more of these" - she shakes the ragged shopping bag of Euros - "so I can help my friends, then that might be good. What do your masters want of me?"
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Lilly

" My...masters?" the woman actually giggles a little before regaining her composure. " Sorry...I forgot. The briefing said something about a 'hell planet' you are from? So, sorry, didn't want to make light of your past. I..I'm fairly new to this. My boss sent me because they had no one else at the moment. And...I'm babbling. Err...yes, the job. How would you like to work for the ministry? A government job where you could use your talents to help people and get paid?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

The girl chuckled. "It's what binds the galaxy together eh? A universal loathing of red-tape." she quipped as she headed to the hostel she was staying at to pack up after getting paid for her latest misadventure.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Amy

" You have no idea...", Hagen says. " Anyway, see you tomorrow, I'll text you the address. Now, I need to make a few more phonecalls. Still more fun than unpacking and setting up my office..." He chuckles before he hangs up.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:07 pm Adeleth
" Sort of. Seems they're trying to set up something similar to the DXDO after trying for four years to ignore the problem. And they need some people to show them how it's done. Agents with some field experience. I happen to know the guy they put in charge."
"Where do I need to go and what's the weather like there? It's starting to get chilly here in London." Adeleth asks.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Normal
HP: 1

"Indeed" The Autobot responded, "My preferred meeting areas are parking lots and garages, but I can make do with whatever is necessary..."

Torque would make arrangements to met with Hagen or his representatives, his hints towards garages and parking lots meant to determine how much the man had been told about him... while signalling a genuine preference for being outdoors.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Adeleth

" I'll text you the address. As for the weather...not much better, I am afraid. You'll be contacted by the ministry once you're on German soil. Any further questions?" Feynman asks.

Torque

" So, an office is out of the question? The file says you do not take up that much space if you so choose..." Hagen says.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

One bus ride and several train rides later, she was in Berlin. With a few phone calls, she was on her way to the meeting place her prospective employer gave her.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Going to slightly put you on hold, Amy, to get the others together. Don't worry, shouldn't be too long.