[OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Camus

Re: [OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

Post by Camus »

Hi! Got really busy lately, just finished passing the character to this forums. Will try to advance the story later tomorrow or friday
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Camus, it is alright that you moved some points around for Hitori's build. So long as it stayed true to the nature of the Power Origin, the template design I gave him, and Hitori's background. I did a pass over the build, and while I am not going to do any serious number crunching, some things stand out to me. You should also double check your math and make certain his PP total does not exceed 169 PP, counting any you have earned through play.

I would also appreciate it if you used the following format: Base States(then Base+Enhanced), when listing their number values. SO for Strength it would be: Strength 4(10). It helps with math, and knowing what Hitori is like without being empowered.
Camus wrote:- Macro-Virus Alteration ( Enhanced ability : +6Str,+6Sta,+2Dex,+3dodge, +3Fig ) · 31 point/s
The PP total here is 37 PP. The 3 Fighting also causes Hitori to hit Fighting 10, which will break PL caps. Perhaps in your head you were correcting my original error and intending to move the points from Fighting into Strength, but forgot to actually drop the Fighting.
Camus wrote:- Swordmaster array
- Claymore ( Damage 4 : Reach 1, Improved smash, Weapon break ) · 0 point/s
- Katana ( Damage 3 : Improved critical 2, Split 1 ) · 0 point/s
- Scimitar ( Damage 3 : Improved critical 1, Subtle 2, Weapon bind, Improved disarm ) · 0 point/s
This should be listed under Equipment, not Powers. It also looks like you reverted this to an earlier version, not the most recent changes I asked you to make The Scimitar was dropped in favor of Chinese Hook Swords, which fit the disarming aspect you wanted.
Evolucion wrote:- Chinese Hook Sword (Damage 2 ; Improved Disarm (+2 bonus) ; Weapon Bind)
That +2 Equipment bonus I gave, as well, because you took Improved Disarm and Weapon Bind as Advantages. Which are not presently listed on this sheet you have posted here on EotM. There are a couple other things that make this look like, Powers aside, you used an older version of Hitori's build for this. Such as the presence of Ultimate Effort (sword attack) and Improved Aim, which are not present in the build listed at Ronin Army. I suggest you take another review of the build and make sure everything is in order.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
Nareik123

Post by Nareik123 »

In regards to the body of Levi, could we cremate it at our facility?
Camus

Post by Camus »

Sakuro wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:37 am Camus, it is alright that you moved some points around for Hitori's build. So long as it stayed true to the nature of the Power Origin, the template design I gave him, and Hitori's background. I did a pass over the build, and while I am not going to do any serious number crunching, some things stand out to me. You should also double check your math and make certain his PP total does not exceed 169 PP, counting any you have earned through play.

I would also appreciate it if you used the following format: Base States(then Base+Enhanced), when listing their number values. SO for Strength it would be: Strength 4(10). It helps with math, and knowing what Hitori is like without being empowered.
Camus wrote:- Macro-Virus Alteration ( Enhanced ability : +6Str,+6Sta,+2Dex,+3dodge, +3Fig ) · 31 point/s
The PP total here is 37 PP. The 3 Fighting also causes Hitori to hit Fighting 10, which will break PL caps. Perhaps in your head you were correcting my original error and intending to move the points from Fighting into Strength, but forgot to actually drop the Fighting.
Camus wrote:- Swordmaster array
- Claymore ( Damage 4 : Reach 1, Improved smash, Weapon break ) · 0 point/s
- Katana ( Damage 3 : Improved critical 2, Split 1 ) · 0 point/s
- Scimitar ( Damage 3 : Improved critical 1, Subtle 2, Weapon bind, Improved disarm ) · 0 point/s
This should be listed under Equipment, not Powers. It also looks like you reverted this to an earlier version, not the most recent changes I asked you to make The Scimitar was dropped in favor of Chinese Hook Swords, which fit the disarming aspect you wanted.
Evolucion wrote:- Chinese Hook Sword (Damage 2 ; Improved Disarm (+2 bonus) ; Weapon Bind)
That +2 Equipment bonus I gave, as well, because you took Improved Disarm and Weapon Bind as Advantages. Which are not presently listed on this sheet you have posted here on EotM. There are a couple other things that make this look like, Powers aside, you used an older version of Hitori's build for this. Such as the presence of Ultimate Effort (sword attack) and Improved Aim, which are not present in the build listed at Ronin Army. I suggest you take another review of the build and make sure everything is in order.
Whoops! Seems that in the hurry I took an older sheet I had backed up in my pc. I'll polish it out.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

There is nothing available to you on the first floor that would allow for the proper and thorough cremation of Levi's body.

EDIT:
Supernaturalist, how do you feel about ending Rebirth there?
Nareik123

Post by Nareik123 »

Well, there goes my idea to send of Levi's Corpse. Thought it would be a bit toooo heartless to suggest Hitori eats the Corpse
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Hitori eating corpses is an easy way to get rid of bodies I guess.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Sakuro wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:44 pm Supernaturalist, how do you feel about ending Rebirth there?
That's fine by me.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Nareik123 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:45 pm Well, there goes my idea to send of Levi's Corpse. Thought it would be a bit toooo heartless to suggest Hitori eats the Corpse
LOL! Y'all are bad!
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

At least it would keep his hunger at bay.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Camus

Post by Camus »

It's like that Simpsons episode where homer eats his pet lobster
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

I am going to take a day or two off from making IC posts. On Sunday or Monday I will get something up in the main IC thread to bring the PCs back together and start us towards the Ascension scene. If you have the time to post in both threads, feel free to continue with any Extended Interludes you wish to do, including flashbacks or side conversations. However once started up again, the main story should take priority when managing your posting.
Nareik123

Post by Nareik123 »

Evolucion, Alex is virtually wrapped up with her dialogue. I'll get a post up to respond to what you said but I don't think she has anything more meaningful to say.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I am fine cutting the extended interlude with Diego. In ear shot of others, he would simply say there was complications making some gesture to indicate others might hear. If outside of earshot of others, meaning he would have to be moved and such, he would give the basics. Hitori isn't quite human and seems to need to consume people or living things at least. Diego would convey he is still feeling it out. In general, he is going to start bringing Sanders in more in the loop to a degree.

I will be traveling back to the states tommorrow and than its easer when I get back. So won't be posting until Sunday night at the earliest.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Fresh post for the main IC thread. Ascension is nigh. Will our heroes embrace the Terrible Purpose that Praetor Null envisions for them, or will they shrink from destiny's call? Stay tuned!

You are free to continue with Interludes and side conversations in the Extended Interludes thread, but make posting for the main story your priority.