Forced Logins

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Tattooedman

Forced Logins

Post by Tattooedman »

Anyone else been forced to re-login when viewing the forum on a smartphone? I've been fighting with that for the last two days.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Shock

Re: Forced Logins

Post by Shock »

Occasionally I have to re-login on my phone but I haven't noticed any pattern
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Anytime there has been 10 minutes between browsing I get logged out. Plus if I go through like 3 or 4 different topics then I get logged out on my phone.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I get logged out sometimes, but haven't tested it for a pattern. I figured it was a browser change or something causing the previous session to not be recognized.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Tattooedman wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:23 pm Anyone else been forced to re-login when viewing the forum on a smartphone? I've been fighting with that for the last two days.
There was a time when it was pretty frequent, but it was due to the browser incorrectly detecting me offline and loading a cached copy of the page.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

On my phone when I go into the web page it starts a "loading" screen like it's updating the page. If I allow it to finish it just shows me what I saw the last time I was on that page and I need to force it to reload/refresh to get an update.

Now if I bring up my browser and it starts doing the "loading" thing and I immediately force it to reload/refresh the webpage it immediately forces me to log in again even if I have it set to remember me.