Solar's Build Thread - The In-Between-Updates Update!

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
SolarOracle

Re: Hatsume Mei

Post by SolarOracle »

catsi563 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:49 pm If i may though Shes lacking in intellect for an inventor as is but shes stated to be incredible intelligent to where even Power Loader was calling her one of a kind especially in regards to inventions.

So while quirky *snark* shes definitely got some serious brains. shes also good at manipulating people youve got good deception and persuasion there so thats covered
Yeah, I decided to keep her Intellect low because she seems to be better specifically at creating inventions and support items and stuff than general intelligence stuff. I can't be too sure because we haven't really seen her in any context other than her talking about her creations and stuff, but that has mostly been the impression she's given me. Also, ayy, nice pun.
catsi563 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:49 pm Also may want to throw some expertise business her way as she was canonically shown to use the sports festival to her advantage to land some clients for her inventions
Oh, I knew I was missing something! Good catch!
catsi563 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:49 pm Shes also a better combatant then her stats would indicate she basically handed Ida his rear end and he won when she forfeited the match
Hm, yeah, it might be a good idea for me to increase it by a bit. Most of what made her beat Iida was him bein hindered by her support items, but it would probably be a good call to increase it a bit.
catsi563 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:49 pm all told solid build of one of my personal faves of MHA
Thanks! : D
MarvelLion

Re: Solar's Build Thread - Boku no Hero Academia Update

Post by MarvelLion »

I'm glad you're doing the Big 3! I'm looking forward to your build of mah boi Lemillion!
SolarOracle

Lemillion

Post by SolarOracle »

Lemillion

Identity: Togata Mirio, Public Identity.
Height: 1.81 meters.
Weight: Unknown.
Eyes: Blue.
Hair: Blond.
Skin: Fair.
Quirk Type: Transformation.
Group: U.A. Highschool Class 3-B, “The Big 3”, Sir Nighteye Hero Agency intern.
Base of Operations: Japan, Tokyo, Musutafu City, Heights Alliance 3-B Dormitory.

Power Level 10 (PL 8 Defense) - 140 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 4, Agility 2, Fighting 8, Awareness 0
Stamina 3, Dexterity 0, Intellect 1, Presence 1

Powers
Quirk - Permeation
Insubstantial 4 (Incorporeal) (Extras: Precise, Subtle 2) (Flaws: Quirk - User is blind if eyes are insubstantial, cannot breathe while fully insubstantial and will sink beneath the ground if whole body is insubstantial). [22]
Feature: Becoming corporeal while permeating an object propels the user away from it immediately. [1]

Permeate Ground: Movement 3 (Permeate 3), linked to Speed 4 (Flaws: Limited to Permeate). [8]

Super Move! - Phantom Menace: Teleport 4 (Flaws: Quirk - User must physically travel to target location by permeating the ground or other surfaces), linked to Strength-based Damage 0. [7]

Advantages
Close Attack 5, Extraordinary Effort, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Takedown 2

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+4 total).
Athletics 10 (+13 total).
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+15 total).
Deception 6 (+7 total).
Expertise (Student) 7 (+8 total).
Insight 8 (+8 total).
Investigation 5 (+6 total).
Perception 9 (+9 total).
Persuasion 6 (+7 total).
Stealth 3 (+5 total).

Offense
Initiative +6
Unarmed +15, close damage 4, critical 19-20.

Defense
Dodge 11, Fortitude 7, Parry 13, Toughness 3, Will 5

Complications

Motivation: To Become a Hero Capable of Saving At Least One Million People: Togata wants to become as great a hero as he can be, practicing, refining and developing his quirk as much as he can. He knows he will never be able to be as seemingly omnipotent as All Might, capable of saving everyone, but he still wants to make as much of a difference as he can, saying that he will save at least one million people.

Selective Permeation: Togata’s quirk requires him to pay close attention to what parts of his body he has made intangible in order for it to be used effectively, meaning he must be somewhat concentrated to use his quirk. For example, for him to cross a wall, he must first make his foot intangible, put that foot across the wall, make that foot tangible on the ground at the other side of the wall, make the rest of his body intangible and then cross the wall. Togata has developed himself to the point that he can do this pretty effortlessly, but it still must require some concentration on his part.

38 Abilities, 39 Powers, 11 Advantages, 29 Skills, 23 Defenses = 140 Character Points

About: The only member of the Big 3 from class 3-B, Togata is an enthusiastic, honest and friendly guy, but who shows seriousness and persevearance when the situation calls for it. His quirk, Permeation, allows him to pass through physical matter and to control what parts of his body are permeable or not, but he becomes quirkless after the Shie Hassaikai arc.

Togata's hero name of "Lemillion" comes from him claiming to want to help at least a million people, with him saying that he can't help "All" people like All Might, but that he thinks he can manage at least a million. Tho his quirk was initially weak and difficult to control becasue of the concentration required, with him oftenly falling through the floor growing up, Togata perfected it, allowing him have fine control of what parts of his body are affected or not, which makes him basically immune to all incoming attacks.

For me, Togata's most memorable moment is obviously his last stan against Overhaul during the Shie Hassaikai arc, where he manages to cause serious damage to Overhaul until he is forced to not use his permeation to protect the child Eri, ultimately resulting in him losing his quirk. EVERYTHING about that fight is excelent and awesome. Togata was origianaly the one All Might was going to offer One For All to, but he ended up encountering Midoriya and seeing his display of heroism before that. After Togata lost his quirk, Midoriya tried to offer him One For All, but Togata, still not fully understanding what Midoriya was saying, said he wouldn't want to take someone else's quirk and that he felt he could still be a hero even without his powers, and that he regreted absolutely nothing, an AMAZING character moment.

Togata is really dope for me, and I'm not alone on that opinion, as he is one of the characters the fanbase likes the most, probably due to the extensive screentime he got during the Shie Hassaikai arc.His design with the small elipses for eyes seemed kind of weird at first, but I got used to it quick. I've seen people arguing that that design detail might be in reference to the The Adventures of Tintin french comics and other comics front hat era with similar designs, once again homaging the history of comicbooks, a theory I like, but there has been no official comment on. He uses a Super Move known as Phantom Menace, which consists in him travelling to behind his opponent by permeating the ground and attacking them. As for his build, since he just turns intangible to not get hit, I decided to make his actual defensive PL lower. I'm interested to see if there are plans on using him in the future, since he is now quirkless. There have been comments within the story of people trying to figure out ways for him to regain his quirk, so I'm curious if they will go with that or use him as a hero even quirkless (which would be REALLY cool!).

Outfits: Togata usually wears his school clothing. His hero costume is made from his hair, allowing it to phase with him when he uses his Permeation, and is a white bodysuit with details in gold and the number "1000000" on his chest, a pair of blue and white pants, a pair of knee-high white boots, a pair of red gloves and a long red cape.
Last edited by SolarOracle on Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Excuse me gentlemen but we need to talk

theres been a lot of arguments about Dub vs Sub but this to me is One of the BEST EVER moments in any dub Lemillions voice actor and Overhauls both put on a stellar performance as Lemillion takes on the villains to save Eri and nearly wipes the Floor with them

POWEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!

Lemillions so awesome just as a note you might want to toss in an AOE version of phantom threat to showcase his takedown of Class 1A and the villians in the tunnel because he nails several at once on each occasion

POOOOWWWWWEEEEERRRR!!
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
SolarOracle

Post by SolarOracle »

catsi563 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:04 pm Lemillions so awesome just as a note you might want to toss in an AOE version of phantom threat to showcase his takedown of Class 1A and the villians in the tunnel because he nails several at once on each occasion

POOOOWWWWWEEEEERRRR!!
Yeah, I was thinking about giving him the Takedown 2 advantage to represend that, but I was afraid it would end up too overpowered. Hm, maybe I'll do it as him having it as an enhanced advantage with that power or something.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

giving him takedown would work no problem but he wouldnt need the power he shows that during the fight with Chisaki when hes beating both of them with out his power
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
Grenzer

Post by Grenzer »

Are we sure Mirio is not Strength 4? He seems on the upper edge of what a human can do without physical enhancement. And I know Power Attack is supposed to cover most of that, but when he fought Class 1-A he took out a hardened Kirishima with one blow. And he did it without expending any extra effort. In terms of game mechanics that would mean he did not have to reduce his Fighting score that much to increase of effect of his attack. And he's huge in terms of muscle size compared to most of the other students, he really pumped himself up to the point that he scarred his body in the process.
Last edited by Grenzer on Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mister_CD

Post by Mister_CD »

Hey, love the builds, but I found one glaring problem with them;
Aoyama Yuga
Is missing something.
Creepy as Hell
Feature 1: can always tell where the camera is, and be in a position to stare into it. (1)
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Grenzer wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:24 am Are we sure Mirio is not Strength 4? He seems on the upper edge of what a human can do without physical enhancement. And I know Power Attack is supposed to cover most of that, but when he fought Class 1-A he was took out a hardened Kirishima with one blow. And he did it without expending any extra effort. In terms of games mechanics that would mean he did not have to reduce his Fighting score that much to increase of effect of his attack. And he's huge in terms of muscle size compared to most of the other students, he really pumped himself up to the point that he scarred his body in the process.
Actually 3s pretty solid for Mirio a 15 year old whose worked his rear end off to get where he is. and his shot on kirishima could be chalked up to a nat 20 for the crit with Kirshima blowing the toughness save

Catsi stories
SolarOracle

Post by SolarOracle »

Mister_CD wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:45 am Hey, love the builds, but I found one glaring problem with them;
Aoyama Yuga
Is missing something.
Creepy as Hell
Feature 1: can always tell where the camera is, and be in a position to stare into it. (1)
Heh, nice one.
Grenzer wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:24 am Are we sure Mirio is not Strength 4? He seems on the upper edge of what a human can do without physical enhancement. And I know Power Attack is supposed to cover most of that, but when he fought Class 1-A he was took out a hardened Kirishima with one blow. And he did it without expending any extra effort. In terms of games mechanics that would mean he did not have to reduce his Fighting score that much to increase of effect of his attack. And he's huge in terms of muscle size compared to most of the other students, he really pumped himself up to the point that he scarred his body in the process.
Yeah, that's a good point, actually. Might have to reconsider it.
SolarOracle

Nejire Chan

Post by SolarOracle »

Nejire Chan

Identity: Hado Nejire, Public Identity.
Height: 1.64 meters.
Eyes: Blue.
Hair: Light blue.
Quirk Type: Emitter.
Group: U.A. Highschool Class 3-A, “The Big 3”, Ryukyu Hero Agency intern.
Base of Operations: Japan, Tokyo, Musutafu City, Heights Alliance 3-A Dormitory.

Power Level 8 (PL 10 Gring Wave) - 108 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 0, Agility 3, Fighting 4, Awareness 0
Stamina 4, Dexterity 3, Intellect 0, Presence 2

Powers
Quirk - Wave Motion
Super Move! - Gring Wave: Area (60 ft. cone) Damage 10 (Flaws: Source - “Vital Energy”). (19) -- [20]
  • AE: Ranged Damage 7 (Flaws: Inaccurate, Source - “Vital Energy”). (12)

Levitate With Waves: Flight 4 (Flaws: Source - “Vital Energy”). [7]

Advantages
Attractive, Close attack 2, Defensive Roll, Improved Critical (Wave Motion), Ranged Attack 6

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+5 total).
Athletics 4 (+4 total).
Deception 4 (+6 total, +8 attractive).
Expertise (Student) 5 (+5 total).
Insight 3 (+3 total).
Perception 4 (+4 total).
Persuasion 6 (+8 total, +10 attractive).
Ranged Combat (Wave Motion) 2 (+11 total).

Offense
Initiative +3
Unarmed +6, close damage 0.
Wave Motion +9, ranged damage 7, critical 19-20.
Gring Wave, close 60 ft. cone area damage 10.

Defense
Dodge 11, Fortitude 11, Parry 8, Toughness 4/5*, Will 5
*5 with Defensive Roll.

Complications

Motivation: To Become a Hero!: Hado is studying at U.A. High School's hero course, aiming to one day become a hero, much like her classmates. What type of hero she desires to be and why has been left unexplained.

Vitality Based Quirk: Hado’s quirk uses her own “vital energy” as a source of power, meaning that, if she uses too much of her quirk, she will become Fatigued, then Exhausted and finally Incapacitated. It isn’t clear how long it will take for her to become too tired to use her quirk, but it is tied to her Fortitude in some way, and it can be assumed that she using her Wave Motion as an attack tires her more than using it to fly, as she is releasing less energy, and using her Gring Wave attack probably tires her even more, as it is an even bigger energy release.

32 Abilities, 27 Powers, 11 Advantages, 15 Skills, 24 Defenses = 108 Character Points

About: Hado is a bubbly, innocent and cheerful member of class 3-A and one of the Big 3. Her quirk, Wave Motion, allows her to release her "vital energy" (whatever that means) from her body, wich gets released in a spiral.

Hado is the member of the Big 3 to get the least ammount of screentime, with her mostly helping Uraraka outside of the enemies' base during the Shie Hassaikai arc (and the anime giving them an extra fight there, which was a nice touch) and she getting the most focus during the school festival arc, where she won the beauty contest. Hado is REALLY curious about everything, having an almost child-like innocence to her, and has a very low attention-span, with her oftenly asking a barrage of questions to the people she meets and asking another one before she even got the chance to get an answer.

Hado's most memorable scene to me was the bit of character development she got during the school festival arc, where she talked about how she never actually managed to win the beauty contest, always taking second place to Kenranzaki Bibimi from the third year of the Support Department, and saying that she wanted to win at least once in her last year, which was a pretty cool moment.

Overall, I can't say that I like Hado too much, but that's mostly because she hasn't been given much focus. She seems like an annoying character personality-wise, so that hasn't really helped her in my eyes. Her quirk confuses me a bit, mostly because the series hasn't really explained what "Vital Energy" means, so I assume it's tied to her vitality and shit. She has a Super Move, the Gring Wave, which consists of she emitting two huge waves of energies from her hands, strong enough to defeat two gigantic villains by itself. Build-wise, I gave her a high Stamina and Toughness with that in mind, as it was said she developed her durability to improve her usage of her quirk. Her quirk is tied to her Fortitude in some way, but since the series hasn't explained how it works exactly, I'm not sure how. I also gave her attractive since she was stated in-universe to be pretty, with her even winning the beauty contest.

Outfits: Hado mostly uses her school uniform. Her hero costume is a green, blue and white bodysuit with a pair of straps coiling around her legs and a very large strap similarly coiling around her forearm. She also wears a pair of yellow gloves and has two spiraling horn thingies on her hair. Her hero costume seems to have a spiral theme to match her quirk.
Last edited by SolarOracle on Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hellstormer1

Re: Saitama

Post by Hellstormer1 »

SolarOracle wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:22 am The One Punch Man: Feature: Treats anyone with a Power Level lower than his own by 2 or more as a minion. [1]
Feature: May spend 2 Victory Points to double Area effects. [1]
Hi. What are Victory Points? Do you mean Hero Points?
"NOPE!"
SolarOracle

Re: Saitama

Post by SolarOracle »

Hellstormer1 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:59 am Hi. What are Victory Points? Do you mean Hero Points?
Hey, sorry for the late response. Victory Points are Hero Points, yeah. I got used to calling them that because of the HeroSRD site using that name for them, and because I prefer that name overall due to them not being limited to heroes and all.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Dragon Shroud

Post by Ares »

SolarOracle wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:03 pm Image

Dragon Shroud

Identity: Rin Hiryu (Lin Fei-Long), Public Identity.
Height: 1.70 meters.
Eyes: Black.
Hair: Black.
Group: U.A. High School class 1-B.
Base of Operations: Japan, Tokyo, Musutafu City, Heights Alliance 1-B Dormitory.

Power Level 8 - 106 Character Points
I need to catch up on commenting on these builds, so I apologize for when one day you just see a lot of quotes from me in the topic. But I agree, I love this guys' look, power and concept. The dragon scale bit means he's a solid fighter at range or melee, he's got a cool look, but his defense isn't so great that he's in danger of stealing Red Riot's schtick.

Incidentally, any plans to do builds of the Vigilante side-series?
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
SolarOracle

Suneater

Post by SolarOracle »

Suneater

Identity: Amajiki Tamaki, Public Identity.
Height: 1.77 meters.
Eyes: Indigo.
Hair: Indigo.
Group: U.A. Highschool Class 3-A, “The Big 3”, Fat Gum Hero Agency intern.
Base of Operations: Japan, Tokyo, Musutafu City, Heights Alliance 3-A Dormitory.

Power Level 9 (PL 10 Chimera Kraken) - 159 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 1, Agility 2, Fighting 5, Awareness 1
Stamina 3, Dexterity 0, Intellect 2, Presence 0

Powers
Quirk - Manifest
Variable 13 (Body Parts) (Flaws: Limited to body parts of things the user has eaten part of that day, Source - Food). [77]

Support Item - Food Pouch: (Flaws: Removable). [1]
Feature: User can store various foods within the pouch. (1)

Sample Body Parts:
Takoyaki - Tentacle Fingers: Affliction 5 (Hindered and Impaired/Immobile and Defenseless) (Extras: Multiattack, Cumulative, Reach 5, Extra Condition) (Flaws: Limited Degree). (25)
Simmered Clam With Ginger - Clam Hand: Enhanced Dodge 2. (2)
Enhanced Parry 2. (2)
KFC - Chicken Wings: Feature: User gains a pair of wings that do not allow them to fly. (1)
KFC - Chicken Talons: Strength-based Damage 1. (1)
Beef Bowl - Cow Horns: Strength-based Damage 2. (2)
Swordfish - Swordfish Arm: Strength-based Damage 2 (Extras: Penetrating 2, Improved Critical). (5)
Crab - Crab Pincers: Strength-based Damage 2. (2)
Crab - Armor: Protection 3 (Extras: Impervious 4). (7)
Horse - Horse Lower Body: Speed 2. (2)
Plants - Vines With Fruits: Strength-based Damage 1 (Extras: Accurate, Multiattack, Reach 5). (8)
Crystals - Crystals: Protection 2. (2)
Reaction Damage 3. (3)

Super Moves (Using Variable Ranks of Manifest):
Super Move! - Vast Hybrid: Chimera Kraken (54 total cost)
Takoyaki - Massive Tentacles: Area (30 ft. Burst) Affliction 9 (Hindered and Impaired/Immobile and Defenseless) (Extras: Multiattack, Cumulative, Extra Condition, Selective) (Flaws: Limited Degree). (45) -- (47)
  • AE: Strength-based Damage 4 (Extras: Multiattack, Reach 5). (13)
  • AE: Affliction 7 (Hindered and Impaired/Immobile and Defenseless) (Extras: Multiattack, Cumulative, Reach 5, Extra Condition) (Flaws: Limited Degree). (26)
Crab - Armor: Protection 3 (Extras: Impervious 4). (7)

Super Move! - Vast Hybrid: Chimera Centaur (15 total cost)
Horse - Horse Lower Body: Speed 2. (2)
Beef Bowl - Cow Horns: Strength-based Damage 2. (2)
Plants - Vines With Fruits: Strength-based Damage 1 (Extras: Accurate, Multiattack, Reach 5). (8)
Swordfish - Swordfish Arm: Strength-based Damage 2 (Extras: Penetrating 2, Improved Critical). (5)

Advantages
Assessment, Close Attack 4, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 3, Improved Critical (Tentacles), Improved Initiative

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+4 total).
Athletics 7 (+8 total).
Close Combat (Swords) 3 (+12 total).
Close Combat (Tentacles) 2 (+11 total).
Deception 2 (+2 total).
Expertise (Student) 8 (+10 total).
Insight 7 (+8 total).
Perception 8 (+9 total).
Persuasion 3 (+3 total).

Offense
Initiative +6
Unarmed +9, close damage 1.
Swordfish Arm +12, close damage 3, critical 19-20.
Tentacles +11, close affliction (Hindered and Impaired/Immobile and Defenseless), Dodge DC 15, critical 19-20.
Massive Tentacles (Damage) +13, close damage 5, critical 19-20.
Massive Tentacles (Affliction) +13, close affliction (Hindered and Impaired/Immobile and Defenseless), Dodge DC 17, critical 19-20.
Massive Tentacles (Area), close 30 ft. burst area affliction (Hindered and Impaired/Immobile and Defenseless), Dodge DC 17.

Defense
Dodge 9, Fortitude 8, Parry 12, Toughness 3/6*, Will 3
*6 with Defensive Roll.

Complications

Motivation: To Become a Hero!: Amajiki is studying at U.A. High School's hero course, aiming to one day become a hero, much like his classmates. What type of hero he desires to be and why has been left unexplained.

Low Self-Worth: Amajiki frequently doubts himself and his skills, thinking he is more incapable and weak than he actually is. He also isn’t good at dealing with people, having problems speaking in public and being seen by a crowd, as well as a general nervousness in social situations and confrontations.

28 Abilities, 78 Powers, 11 Advantages, 21 Skills, 21 Defenses = 159 Character Points

About: Amajiki is an introverted, shy and intimidating guy from class 3-A with spiky black hair and pointy ears. His quirk, Manifest, allows him to manifest parts of whatever he recently ate from his body.

Despite his intimidating and seamingly "distant cool dude delinquent" appearance, in reality, Amajiki is EXTREMELY shy and insecure of himself, having trouble appearing before crowds or talking to others, with him even turning his back to the 1-A students when the Big 3 were first introduced due to his fear of public speaking. Amajiki gets quite a bit of screentime, fighting off against 3 members of the yakuza by himself during the Shie Hassaikai arc and helping out Kirishima in a fight in the beginning of the arc.

Suneater's most memmorable moment is for sure his fight against the 3 yakuza members, as it shows a bit of his backstory with Togata, his close friend who always believed in him, and him slowly getting his confidance back to win thee fight despite it being stacked against him, a really awesome moment where we get to see the extent Amajiki can use his power and how creative he can get with it, eating a piece of crystal from one of his enemies' quirk so he could coat himself in crystals (a scene that raises quite a few questions about how his quirk works, actually; if he was to, like, eat a part of Tetsutesu, for example, would he manifest metal appendages from his body? If he ate a part of Jack Mantis, would he be able to sprout blades from his body?), showing how versatile and creative he can be in battle.

I LOVE Amajiki, probably because of how much we're shown his insecurities and him overcoming them when the time calls for it. I ended up opting to list all uses of Manifest he had throughout the series to my memory (I might be missing something, but I'm 99% sure I got them all) as a separate cattegory on his powers, including his "Vast Hybrid" Super Moves. All his Super Moves are based on him mixing and matching a bunch of body parts, creating Chimaric-like forms. Those include the Chimera Kraken, which is him covering himself in crab armor and manifesting massive tentacles, and the Chimera Centaur, which is him manifesting the lower body of a horse with cow horns, plant vines with sprouting fruits coming from his left hand and a swordfish blade arm in place of his right hand. I really hope Amajiki shows up more in the future.

Outfits: Amajiki usually wears his school uniform. His hero costume is a white hooded tunis with golden details witha black bodysuit with decorative golden platings and a purple vest with pouches where he stores extra food for his quirk. It's also worth noting that his hero costume leaves him barefooted so he can manifest stuff from his feet as well.
Last edited by SolarOracle on Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:09 am, edited 4 times in total.