J-Mart: Sentinels, Mystique

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Thorpocalypse

Beaver the Bard: Earth-G

Post by Thorpocalypse »

A jaunty tune will calm this raging beast, and then we can go have a pint! - Beaver the Bard

BEAVER THE BARD
PL6

OPL: 6; SPL: 2; DPL: 6; FWPL: 5; HP: 1
Archetype: Bard
Height: 5-11
Weight: 165
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Skin: Fair
Race: Human
Alignment: Hero
Base of Operations: Mobile
Affiliations: TBD

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 3, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Acrobatics (+3), Athletics (+1), Close Combat [Long Blades] 6 (+9), Deception 7 (+11) [Taunt], Expertise [Performance] 6 (+10), Insight (+2), Intimidation (+4), Investigation 5 (+6), Perception (+2), Persuasion 4 (+8) [Connected], Ranged Combat [Crossbow] 4 (+7), Sleight of Hand (+3), Stealth 3 (+6), Technology 1 (+2), Treatment (+1), Vehicles (+3)

ADVANTAGES: Beginner’s Luck, Benefit (1) (Uses Presence for Expertise [Performance] Checks), Connected, Eidetic Memory[/i], Equipment (4), Inspire (5), Jack-of-all-Trades, Languages (2) (Elvish, Draconic, Goblin, Orcish, 1 other, Base: Common), Luck (Improve Roll) (2), Luck (Inspiration) (1), Set-Up (2), Taunt, Teamwork

POWERS:
Theme Music: Feature 1 (You have a limited ability to generate a particular sound or sounds, such as the power to create your own “theme music” at will or to produce entertaining “sound effects” useful for a circumstance modifier on some interaction checks [particularly taunts]); 1 pt
Prestidigitation: Feature 1 (You can create minor illusions as “magic tricks” primarily suitable for entertainment, but potentially good for a circumstance bonus for interaction skills or to distract targets from other happenings); 1 pt
Minor Morph: Feature 1 (You can change minor elements of your appearance, such as eye and hair color, at will. This grants you a +5 circumstance bonus to Deception checks to disguise yourself, and may qualify as a bonus to interaction checks to impress or intimidate under the right circumstances); 1 pt
Bardic Knowledge: Enhanced Advantages 4 (Beginner's Luck, Connected, Eidetic Memory, Jack-of-all-Trades); 4 pts
Jaunty Tunes: 6 pt Array; 7 pts
Luck Control: Luck Control 2 (You can spend a hero point or use Luck on another character’s behalf, with the normal benefits; You can bestow your hero point or use of Luck on others); 6 pts
Song of Inspiration: Enhanced Advantages 5 (Inspire 5); 1 pt

Magic Items:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(20 pts)
Studded Leather Armor: Protection 2; 2 pts
Entertainer’s Pack: Backpack, Bedroll, 2 costumes, 5 candles, 5 days of Rations, Waterskin, Disguise kit; 8 pts
Lute: Feature 1 (Allows for Bardic Spell Songs); 1 pt
Arsenal: (8 pts)
Light Crossbow: Ranged Piercing Damage 3, Dangerous; 7 pts
Rapier: Piercing Dexterity or Strength-Based Damage 2, Dangerous 2; 1 pt

Acquired Items:

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +3 [Unarmed +1]
Long Blades +9 [Rapier +3, Critical 18-20]
Ranged Attack +3
Crossbow +7 [Crossbow +3, Critical 19-20]
Special Attacks

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +4 (+4 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +4, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Goofy: Beaver tries to be taken seriously, but his comedic and often clumsy manner make it difficult.
Impulsive: He sometimes makes rash and foolish decisions because "it seemed like a good idea at the time".
Motivation: Proving his doubters wrong and becoming the most famous Bard of all time.
Power Loss: He has to be able to sing for his spells to work.
Relationships: Arisema and his mother, who is the only one who believes Beaver can become something.
Secret: He knows whose daughter Arisema is and is sworn to secrecy.

Abilities 38 + Skills 18 (36 ranks) + Advantages 14 + Powers 14 + Defenses 16 = 100 / 100

Comments: Beaver the Bard was one of my actual D&D characters that I adapted to an MnM PC for my setting. I played him as a cowardly goofball (wasn’t really a stretch for me) that avoided combat and focused instead of helping is teammates out. When I originally built him at PL5, I didn’t have the points to completely get him where I wanted him, but at least he could help out with the some Luck Control and Taunting Set-Up to be useful. As I added points, he became more sneakily effective as a Jack-of-all-trades type.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Thorpocalypse

Rain the Ranger: Earth-G

Post by Thorpocalypse »

The w-w-woods are w-w-w-where I l-l-l-live. But m-m-m-my s-s-s-sister is...home. - Rain the Ranger

RAIN THE RANGER
PL6

OPL: 6; SPL: 4; DPL: 6; FWPL: 5; HP: 1
Archetype: Ranger
Height: 5-6
Weight: 118
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
Skin: Fair
Race: Human
Alignment: Hero - Good
Base of Operations: Mobile
Affiliations: TBD

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 2 (+5), Athletics 6 (+7/+9), Close Combat [Short Blades] 3 (+7), Deception (+0), Expertise [Nature] 6 (+7), Expertise [Survival] 6 (+7), Insight (+1), Intimidation (+0), Perception 6 (+8/+12) [Tracking], Persuasion (+0/+10), Ranged Combat [Bow] 6 (+9), Stealth 7 (+10/+14)

ADVANTAGES: Animal Empathy, Benefit (1) (Ambidexterity), Benefit (Wealth) (5), Deadeye*, Equipment (4), Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (2) (Bows 2), Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (Sylvan, 1 other, Base: Common), Move-by Action, Quick Draw, Power Attack (1) (Bows), Takedown (2), Tracking, Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
Expert Tracker: Enhanced Skills 2 (Perception 4 ranks, Flaw: Limited to Tracking checks); 1 pt
Woodland Mastery: Enhanced Skills 2 (Athletics 2 ranks, Stealth 2 ranks, Flaw: Limited to forest/woodland environments), Enhanced Advantages 2 (Hide in Plain Sight, Uncanny Dodge, Flaw: Limited to forest/woodland environments), Movement 1 (Trackless, Flaw: Limited to forest/woodland environments), Speed 1 (4 mph/60 fpr; Flaw: Limited to forest/woodland environments); 4 pts
Ranger Training: Enhanced Advantages 2 (Animal Empathy, Tracking), Enhanced Skills 5 (Persuasion 10 ranks, Flaw: Limited to animals]), Senses 1 (Direction Sense); 6 pts
Animal Harmony: Feature 1 (Natural animals are favorably disposed towards you, having an initial attitude of favorable unless circumstances dictate otherwise. Predators tend not to see you as prey, while prey species tend not to perceive you as a threat); 1 pt
Natural Biologist: Feature 1 (You have an innate ability to know the traits of an animal upon seeing or touching it); 1 pt
Hunter's Mark: Enhanced Advantages 6 (Improved Critical 6 [Short Blades 3, Bow 3], Flaw: Activation [Move Action], Limited to single target until that target is incapacitated, Sustained); 2 pts

Magic Items (*does not count against Power Point Totals):

EQUIPMENT:
(20 pts)
Hide Armor: Protection 2; 2 pts
Explorer’s Pack: Backpack, Bedroll, Mess kit, Tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of Rations, Waterskin, 50 ft of rope; 7 pts
Healer's Kit: Feature 1 (Tools, Treatment); 1 pt
Dagger: Piercing Dexterity or Strength-Based Damage 1, Dangerous; 3 pts
Arsenal: (7 pts)
Longbow: Ranged Piercing Damage 3; 6 pts
Twin Short Swords: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 3, Dangerous, Double; 1 pt

Acquired Items (*does not count against Power Point Totals):

OFFENSE:
Initiative +6
Close Attack +5 [Unarmed +1]
Short Blades +8 [Twin Short Swords +4, Critical 19-20; Hunter’s Mark Twin Short Swords +4, Critical 16-20; Dagger +2, Critical 19-20; Hunter’s Mark Dagger +2, Critical 16-20]
Ranged Attack +3
Bow +9 [Longbow +3, Critical 18-20; Hunter’s Mark Longbow +3, Critical 16-20]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +4 (+4 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Introverted: Rain has a stutter, which she has worked to overcome but she still doesn’t feel comfortable speaking to strangers and feels most comfortable around animals.
Motivation: Protecting nature and riding the world of those that would harm it.
Relationships: She is close to her sister, Drenna. She also has feelings for Arisema.

Abilities 34 + Skills 21 (42 ranks) + Advantages 16 + Powers 15 + Defenses 14 = 100 / 100

Comments: Rain the Ranger, Drenna the Druid’s sister, Sue me, I like alliteration… :oops:

Rain and Drenna’s parents were killed at a young age by raiding Orcs. They ended up moving out into woods with their grandmother, who they still live with. Each of them became enamored with woodland life and the mysteries of the forest and took up the path of Ranger and Druid, respectively. They don’t often stray far from their home, even though their grandmother has constantly urged them to see more than just their woods.
Thorpocalypse

Drenna the Druid: Earth-G

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Soon
Thorpocalypse

More PC: Earth-G

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Later
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse

Another PC: Earth-G

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Later
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse

Yet Another PC: Earth-G

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Later
Jabroniville

Re: J-Mart: Owlbear, Tigorilla, Wolfbear, Patagia Tiger, PCs

Post by Jabroniville »

Oh man, not only an Owlbear, but a WOLFBEAR, plus a winged tiger? Magic The Gathering has some incredible-ass side cards, man. Almost makes me wish I was rich enough to play :).
Thorpocalypse

Re: J-Mart: Owlbear, Tigorilla, Wolfbear, Patagia Tiger, PCs

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:10 am Oh man, not only an Owlbear, but a WOLFBEAR, plus a winged tiger? Magic The Gathering has some incredible-ass side cards, man. Almost makes me wish I was rich enough to play :).
Oh, you don't have to be rich to play. Just to win. ;)

I play all the time but I'll never be competitive. I just try to build fun decks that are good enough to keep getting my daily rewards on MTG Arena which allows me to continue the cycle. I can't justify $400+ for a good standard deck or $1500+ for the older formats.
Thorpocalypse

PC Spot again: Earth-G

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Sure
Thorpocalypse

Another PC 2: Earth-G

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Sure
Thorpocalypse

Maybe PC: Earth-G

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Sure
Thorpocalypse

Gnolls: Earth-G

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Gnolls are feral humanoids that attack settlements along the frontiers and borderlands of civilization without warning, slaughtering their victims and devouring their flesh.

GNOLL
PL5

OPL: 5; SPL: -; DPL: 5; FWPL: 3; HP: 0

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 1, FIGHTING 2, INTELLECT -2, AWARENESS 0, PRESENCE -1

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+6), Close Combat [Bite] 1 (+5), Deception (-1), Expertise [Survival] 6 (+4), Insight (+0), Intimidation 5 (+4/+5), Perception 1 (+1), Persuasion (-1), Ranged Combat [Bow] 2 (+3), Stealth 1 (+3/+2)

ADVANTAGES: Close Attack (2), Equipment (4), Languages (1) (Most speak Common, 1 other, Base: Gnoll), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Gnoll Size: Growth 2 (+2 Str, +2 Sta, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth, +1 Intimidation, Speed +0, +2 Mass; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 5 pts
Gnoll Senses: Senses 2 (Low-light Vision, Scent [Extended]); 2 pts
Scavengers: Feature 1 (Iron Stomach); 1 pt
Bite: Piercing Strength-based Damage 1; 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(20 pts)
Thick Hide Armor: Protection 3; 3 pts
Medium Shield: +2 Dodge, +2 Parry; 4 pts
Spear: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 3, Dangerous; 4 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +0
Close Attack +4 [Unarmed +3; Spear +6, Critical 19-20]
Bite +5 [Bite +4]
Ranged Attack +1
Bow +4 [Longbow +3]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +2 (+4 with Shield) [DC12/14] Parry +2 (+4 with Shield) [DC12/14]
Toughness +6 (+6 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +1

COMPLICATIONS:

Abilities 10 + Skills 10 (20 ranks) + Advantages 7 + Powers 9 + Defenses 4 = 40 / 40

Comments: I’ve always liked Gnolls as low level humanoid challengers for players. Something about hyena-men is just kinda cool.

I'm including several variations here for different types of encounters.
GNOLL PACKLORD
PL6

OPL: 6; SPL: -; DPL: 6; FWPL: 4; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT -1, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Athletics 4 (+7), Close Combat [Bite] 2 (+7), Deception (+0), Expertise [Survival] 6 (+5), Expertise [Tactics] 6 (+5), Insight (+1), Intimidation 6 (+6/+7), Perception 4 (+5), Persuasion (-1), Ranged Combat [Bow] 4 (+6), Stealth 2 (+5/+4)

ADVANTAGES: Close Attack (1), Equipment (5), Improved Smash, Languages (1) (Common, 1 other, Base: Gnoll), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Gnoll Size: Growth 2 (+2 Str, +2 Sta, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth, +1 Intimidation, Speed +0, +2 Mass; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 5 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(25 pts)
Glaive: Piercing Strength-based Damage 4, Dangerous, Reach [5 ft]; 6 pts
Dagger: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 1, Dangerous; 2 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +5 [Unarmed +3; Glaive +7, Critical; Dagger +4, Critical 19-20]
Bite +7 [Bite +4]
Ranged Attack +2
Bow +6 [Longbow +3]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +3 (+5 with Shield) [DC13/15] Parry +3 (+5 with Shield) [DC13/15]
Toughness +7 (+7 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +6, Will +2

COMPLICATIONS:

Abilities 30 + Skills 15 (30 ranks) + Advantages 8 + Powers 8 + Defenses 5 = 66 / 66
GNOLL (WITHERLING)
PL4

OPL: 4; SPL: -; DPL: 4; FWPL: -; HP: 0

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA --, AGILITY -1, DEXTERITY -1, FIGHTING 2, INTELLECT -4, AWARENESS -1, PRESENCE -4

SKILLS: Athletics (+3), Close Combat [Bite] 1 (+4), Deception (-4), Insight (-1), Intimidation (-4), Perception 1 (+0), Persuasion (-4), Stealth (-1/-2)

ADVANTAGES: Close Attack (1), Equipment (1), Languages (1) (Most speak Common, 1 other, Base: Gnoll), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Bite: Piercing Strength-based Damage 1; 1 pt
Undead Body: Protection 4; 4 pts
Undead Immunity: Immunity 35 (Fortitude Effects, Necrotic Damage [Flaw: Limited to half effect]); 33 pts
Darkvision: Senses 2 (Darkvision); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
Bone Club: Bludgeoning Strength-Based Damage 2, Dangerous; 3 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +0
Close Attack +3 [Unarmed +3; Bone Club +5, Critical 19-20]
Bite +4 [Bite +4]
Ranged Attack -1

DEFENSES:
Dodge -1 [DC9] Parry +1 [DC11]
Toughness +4 (+4 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude Immune, Will -1

COMPLICATIONS:

Abilities -26 + Skills 1 (2 ranks) + Advantages 7 + Powers 48 + Defenses 3 = 33 / 33
GNOLL FANG OF YEENOGHU
PL8

OPL: 8; SPL: - ; DPL: 8; FWPL: 6; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 6, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Athletics 6 (+10), Close Combat [Bite/Claws] 2 (+10), Deception (+1), Expertise [Survival] 6 (+7), Insight (+1), Intimidation 6 (+7/+9), Perception 4 (+5), Persuasion (-1), Stealth 2 (+6/+2)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack (2) (Claws/Bite, Flail), Close Attack (2), Equipment (5), Improved Smash, Languages (1) (Common, 1 other, Base: Gnoll), Power Attack (2) (Claws/Bite, Flail), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Fiend Size: Growth 4 (+4 Str, +4 Sta, -2 Dodge/Parry, -4 Stealth, +2 Intimidation, Speed +0, +4 Mass, Reach [5 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 9 pts
Unholy Creature: Feature 1 (All attacks have Unholy descriptor); 1 pts
Demonic Toughness: Impervious Toughness 3, Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds); 5 pts
Demonic Immunities: Immunity 20 (Aging, Sleep, Poison, Starvation and Thirst, Disease [Flaw: Limited to half effect], Acid Damage [Flaw: Limited to half effect], Electricity Damage [Flaw: Limited to half effect], Heat/Fire Effects [Flaw: Limited to half effect]); 15 pts
Claw/Bite: Multiattack Piercing/Slashing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Variable Descriptor [Piercing/Slashing); 9 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(15 pts)
Great Flail: Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 4, Dangerous, Disarming, Reach [5 ft]; 7 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +8 [Unarmed +4; Great Flail +8, Critical 19-20]
Bite +10 [Bite +6, Multiattack]
Ranged Attack +2

DEFENSES:
Dodge +6 [DC16] Parry +7 [DC17]
Toughness +9 (+9 without Defensive Roll, +2 Impervious), Fortitude +8, Will +4

COMPLICATIONS:

Abilities 44 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Advantages 14 + Powers 42 + Defenses 9 = 122 / 122
Thorpocalypse

Gnoll Lord: Earth-G

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Coming
Thorpocalypse

Hyenas: Multiversal

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Why so serious?

HYENA
PL4

OPL: 4; SPL: -; DPL: 4; FWPL: 2; HP: 0

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT -3, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE -3

SKILLS: Athletics 2 (+4), Deception (-3), Insight (+1), Intimidation (-3), Perception 2 (+3), Persuasion (-3), Stealth 2 (+4)

ADVANTAGES: Improved Trip, Move-by Action

POWERS:
Spotted Fur: Enhanced Skill 1 (Stealth 2 ranks, Flaw: Limited to plains/savanna conditions); 1 pt
Tough Hide: Protection 1; 1 pt
Ultimate Scavenger: Feature 1 (Iron Stomach); 1 pt
Canine Movement: Speed 2 (8 mph/120 fpr); 2 pts
Canine Senses: Senses 7 (Low-light vision, Normal Hearing [Extended], Ultrahearing, Scent [Acute, Ranged, Extended, Tracking]); 7 pts
Bite: Piercing Strength-based Damage 2; 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +4 [Unarmed +2; Bite +4]
Ranged Attack +0

DEFENSES:
Dodge +5 [DC15] Parry +5 [DC15]
Toughness +3, Fortitude +3, Will +1

COMPLICATIONS:
Disability: Hyenas cannot speak humanoid languages, nor use their paws to easily manipulate objects.
Reputation: Hyenas are almost universally disliked by humanoid species (except Gnolls) and have a reputation for not only being vicious scavengers, but even opportunistic child killers and by some, servants of the underworld.

Abilities 10 + Skills 3 (6 ranks) + Advantages 2 + Powers 14 + Defenses 5 = 34 / 34

Comments: Hyenas get a really bad rap the world over. Granted, that laugh of the spotted hyenas is pretty creepy, and yes, they are vicious and run leopards and lions away from their own kills sometimes, and they have been known to kill children, but…

OK, maybe it’s deserved. But still, I like them. And if any creature deserves the old Iron Stomach Feature, it’s them.
Thorpocalypse

Dire Hyena: Earth-G

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Dire hyenas (known to many as hyaenodons) are more fearsome than their smaller cousins. While hyaenodons won’t turn down carrion as a handy meal, they much prefer to hunt for prey. A pack of dire hyenas rarely stops moving and hunting for anything other than sleep, mating, or food.

DIRE HYENA
PL6

OPL: 6; SPL: -; DPL: 6; FWPL: 4; HP: 0

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT -2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE -3

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+7), Deception (-3), Insight (+2), Intimidation (-3), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion (-3), Stealth 4 (+6/+2)

ADVANTAGES: Improved Trip, Move-by Action

POWERS:
Large Beast Size: Growth 4 (+4 Str, +4 Sta, -2 Dodge/Parry, -4 Stealth, +2 Intimidation, Speed +0, +4 Mass, Reach [5 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 9 pts
Tough Hide: Protection 2; 2 pts
Ultimate Scavenger: Feature 1 (Iron Stomach); 1 pt
Canine Movement: Speed 2 (8 mph/120 fpr); 2 pts
Canine Senses: Senses 7 (Low-light vision, Normal Hearing [Extended], Ultrahearing, Scent [Acute, Ranged, Extended, Tracking]); 7 pts
Bite: Piercing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Penetrating 3); 5 pts
Unsettling Laugh: Burst Area Affliction 3 (Resisted/Overcome by Will; 1st: Impaired, 2nd: Compelled [to leave area], Extra: Burst Area x2 [60 ft radius], Flaw: Limited to two degrees, Sensory Dependent [Auditory], Quirk: Once opponent has resisted, they cannot be affected again); 5 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +6 [Unarmed +2; Bite +6]
Ranged Attack +0
Special Attack [Unsettling Laugh Affliction +3, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +4 [DC14] Parry +5 [DC15]
Toughness +7, Fortitude +6, Will +2

COMPLICATIONS:
Disability: Dire Hyenas cannot speak humanoid languages, nor use their paws to easily manipulate objects.
Reputation: Hyenas are almost universally disliked by humanoid species (except Gnolls) and have a reputation for not only being vicious scavengers, but even opportunistic child killers and by some, servants of the underworld.

Abilities 12 + Skills 5 (10 ranks) + Advantages 2 + Powers 31 + Defenses 6 = 56 / 56

Comments: Big brothers to regular hyena, the Dire Hyenas. Not too tough solo but packs are wicked.