The T-Verse [Earth 75]: Dragon Mandarin, Ninjas, & Naginatas, the Storms, Black Fox, Scorpion, Toad

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Tattooedman

Mudslide

Post by Tattooedman »

Mudslide:
PL:
Strength 10 (3)
Stamina 3
Agility 2
Dexterity 4
Fighting 4
Intellect 0
Awareness 1
Presence 2

Skills: Athletics 3 (+6/+13 ), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+8), Expertise [Criminal] 6 (+6), Insight 6 (+7), Intimidation 9 (+11), Perception 6 (+7), Ranged Combat [Mud Control Array] 6 (+10)

Advantages: Improved Feint, Power Attack, Startle

Powers: Mud Body:
Enhanced Strength 7
Immunity 8 [Critical Hits, Disease, Environmental Cold, Environmental Heat, Poison, Pressure, Starvation & Thirst]
Insubstantial 1 [mud]
Protection 7

Mud Control Array:
Make Mud: Transform 12 [Earthen Materials into Mud] (Extras: Area [Burst] 2, Increased Duration [Continuous], Increased Action [Free] +2)
Mud Slide: Flight 10 (Flaw: Platform)
Suffocating Mud Blast: Ranged Earth Damage 10 (Extra: Linked [Affliction]) & Ranged Affliction 10 [Hindered & Vulnerable & Dazed & Immobile, Defenseless & Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Strength/Damage] (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition); (Feats: Reversible)
-Mud Blast: Ranged Earth Damage 10
-Mud Hole: Ranged Affliction 10 [Impaired, Disabled, Incapacitated; resisted by Dodge] (Extra: Area [Shapeable], Progressive); (Feat: Reversible); (Flaw: Limited [Requires Mud])
-Mud In Your Eye: Ranged Affliction 10 [Visually Impaired, Visually Disabled, Visually Unaware; resisted by Dodge/Fortitude] (Extra: Cumulative)
-Mud Pit: Ranged Affliction 10 [Hindered & Vulnerable & Dazed, Immobile & Defenseless & Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Strength or Damage] (Extras: Area [Shapeable], Cumulative, Extra Condition); (Feats: Obscures Senses, Reversible); (Flaw: Limited [Requires Mud])

Offense: Initiative +4
Melee Attack +4 // Unarmed Attack +8
Ranged Attack +4 // Mud Control Array Attack +10

Defense: Dodge +10
Parry +10
Toughness +10*/+3 [*Mud Body]
Fortitude +8
Will +7

Costs: Abilities 38+ Skills 14+ Advantages 3+ Powers 166+ Defenses 23= 244 pts.

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210 lbs (276 lbs transformed)
Hair: Blonde (none transformed)
Eye Color: Blue (green transformed)

Complications:
Motivation ~Greed: Mudslide uses his powers to get himself as much money as he can.

Prejudice: Criminal Alpha.

Relationship: Mudslide's older brother is the supervillain Landslide.

Background: Alex Lee spent the last few years of his childhood watching his big brother Fred's criminal exploits on the evening news; it helped that his brother was the supervillain Landslide. That combined with the periodic letters Fred would send made it clear to Alex what he wanted to do with his life - follow in his siblings footsteps and become a supervillain!

All Alex needed to do first was manifest the powers he was positive he possessed. It took several tries but when Alex snuck into a quarry and made his way into a mineshaft where he caused a cave in he succeeded and was able to escape thanks to his powers (never mind the fact his actions killed twenty-three people). After a short period of self-training with his powers Alex got in touch with Fred.

Needless to say, the older Lee brother was surprised but welcomed his little brother into "the family business". It didn't take long for Mudslide, as Alex named himself, to become known as a supervillain. For the first few years he worked with his brother, Landslide, but eventually sibling rivalry reared its head and Alex struck off on his own. At this point Alex has established himself as a solo villain - working by himself most of the time, but he is willing to be part of a group if the payoff is good.

Art by Gaston25 on Deviant Art
Last edited by Tattooedman on Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Tattooedman

Placeholder

Post by Tattooedman »

Placeholder
Last edited by Tattooedman on Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Tattooedman

Edge

Post by Tattooedman »

Edge:
PL:
Strength 5 (2)
Stamina 5 (2)
Agility 4 (2)
Dexterity 4 (2)
Fighting 5 (4)
Intellect 1
Awareness 1
Presence 2

Skills: Acrobatics 3 (+9), Athletics 8 (+13), Deception 6 (+8), Expertise [Criminal] 8 (+11), Insight 6 (+7), Intimidation 8 (+10), Perception 8 (+9), Ranged Combat [Nanite Generation] 4 (+10), Sleight of Hand 6 (+10), Stealth 6 (+12)

Advantages: Assessment, Daze [Intimidation], Close Attack 5, Defensive Roll 5, Evasion 2, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Languages 2 [Base: English; Navajo], Move-By Action, Power Attack, Prone Fighting, Ranged Attack 2, Startle, Takedown 2, Uncanny Dodge, Weapon Bind, Weapon Break

Powers: Nanite Infused Physiology:
Environmental Adaptation: Immunity 5 [All Environmental Conditions]
Adaptive Regeneration: Regeneration 5 (Flaw: Limited [only effects Edge has experienced previously])
Enhanced Abilities:
Enhanced Strength 3
Enhanced Stamina 3
Enhanced Agility 2
Enhanced Dexterity 2
Enhanced Fighting 1

Nanite Generation: Variable 5 [25 pt pool; technological descriptor] (Extras: Free Action)

~Sample Powers:
~Arm Blade: Strength-Based Slashing Damage 5 (Extra: Penetrating 10); (Feats: Improved Critical 2, Improved Smash)
~Arm Blaster: Ranged Damage 10 (Feat: Variable Descriptor [any energy])
~Climbing Claws: Movement 2 [Wall-Crawling 2]
~Death Factor: Nullify Regeneration 10
~Grappling Hook: Movement 1 [Swinging]

Offense: Initiative +8
Melee Attack +10
Ranged Attack +6 // Nanite Generation Attack +10

Defense: Dodge +10
Parry +10
Toughness +10*/+5 [*Defensive Roll]
Fortitude +8
Will +8

Costs: Abilities 32+ Skills 21+ Advantages 30+ Powers 76+ Defenses 21= 180 pts.

Height: 5’10”
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Complications:
Power Loss: The nanites in Edge’s body are susceptible to sonic effects and will neutralize the powers they bestow upon him.

Prejudice: Criminal Alpha.

Background: Very little is known about Cody Running Wolf except that he is ruthless, nearly silent, and precise in his fighting.

According to rumors floating about the criminal underworld, Cody was well respected in the underground full-contact fights going undefeated for nearly a year. He was quick, cunning, and ruthless, in addition to his exceptional good looks (and was well-loved by the female viewers). Cody’s only loss happened during a championship match that was almost two-and-a-half hours long; the fight ended when he was disqualified for a third low blow on his opponent. He response was to catch the other combatant in a choke hold then break his neck - a move that shocked and awed the crowd but led to a warrant for Cody’s arrest.

From there he supposedly came into the employ of the Silvestri Family, as they promised to protect Cody from arrest in exchange for his working for them as an enforcer. It was during this time that his life would be changed in a very drastic way, while on a job to a special "package" for the Family was caught in a raid by the New York Police. Cody fought to obtain the package, then make his escape with it, but one of the policemen’s shot hit the package instead, piercing the vacuum casing of the device which caused a small explosion knocking Cody over sending hundreds of tiny fragment of the case’s contents into his body like shrapnel. After several seconds of the most intense pain he had ever felt in his life, Cody’s right arm was suddenly covered in a metallic substance that formed itself into a large blade he quickly put to use in aiding his escape.

His first appearance as Edge was when he tried to rob Odyssey Technologies in New York City, but was stopped by members of the Vanguard. However, Cody managed to escape capture thanks to his combat skills. What is next for Edge, when he will resurface again, remains to be seen.

Art by Azreal2156 on Deviant Art
Last edited by Tattooedman on Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tattooedman

Nikki Tesla

Post by Tattooedman »

Nikki Tesla:
PL:
Strength 0
Stamina 1
Agility 2
Dexterity 3
Fighting 4
Intellect 8
Awareness 0
Presence 1

Skills: Acrobatics 3 (+5) Athletics 3 (+3) Close Combat [Tesla Fist] 6 (+10) Deception 6 (+7) Expertise [Science] 6 (+14), Investigation 3 (+11) Perception 6 (+6) Ranged Combat [Tesla Tech] 4 (+10) Stealth 3 (+6) Technology 9 (+17)

Advantages: Assessment, Beginner’s Luck, Eidetic Memory, Inventor, Multilingual, Ranged Attack 3, Skill Mastery [Technology]

Powers: Tesla Field Harness: (Removable –11 pts) [47 pp]
Phlogiston Field: Electrical Damage 8 (Extra: Reaction [Being touched]); (Flaw: Quirk [Non-grounded or insulated targets take half damage])
Immunity 20 [Metal Projectiles, Electricity Effects] (Extra: Reflect); (Flaw: Quirk [Reflected Attacks are Inaccurate 2])
Protection 8

Tesla Flight Harness: (Removable –2 pts) [11 pp]
Electrical Propulsion: Flight 6 (Feat: Move-By Action)

Tesla Goggles: (Removable –5 pts) [22 pp]
Communication 3 [Radio] (Extras: Area, Selective); (Feat: Subtle)
Senses 8 [Detect (Electricity: Penetrates Concealment, Ranged), Detect (Magnetism: Penetrates Concealment, Ranged), Low-Light Vision]

Tesla Tech Array: (Easily Removable –12 pts) [22 pp]
Tesla Bolt: Ranged Affliction 10 [Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Cumulative)
-Tesla Cannon: Electrical Damage 10 (Extra: Area [Line] 2)
-Tesla Drainer: Ranged Affliction 10 [Impaired, Disabled, Transformed (to powerless); resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Affects Objects); (Feat: Reversible); (Flaw: Limited [Electrical devices or beings with electrical powers only])
-Tesla Grenades: Ranged Electrical Damage 8 (Extra: Area [Burst]); (Flaw: Reduced Range)
-Tesla Fist: Electrical Damage 10 (Extra: Secondary Effect)

Offense: Initiative +2
Melee Attack +4 // Tesla Fist Attack +10
Ranged Attack +6 // Tesla Tech Array Attack +10

Defense: Dodge +11
Parry +11
Toughness +9*/+1 [*Phlogiston Field]
Fortitude +8
Will +11

Costs: Abilities 38+ Skills 18+ Advantages 9+ Powers 102+ Defenses 33= 200 pts.

Aliases: Nikki Tesla
Height: 5’3”
Weight: Unknown
Hair: Red
Eye Color: Hazel

Complications:
Electric Punk: Nikki does not think much of “the system” and fancies herself a revolutionary.

Motivation ~Recognition: Inventing is all Nikki knows, and she strives to be acknowledged as a mistress of mad science, going to any lengths to prove she’s the best!

Shallow Visionary: Nikki really does want to change the world with her inventions, but not in any way that will cause her great difficulty or interfere with her other interests.

Background: An orphaned child prodigy who built her first handheld gigawatt generator at age five, the future Nikki Tesla idolized the genius and technological ambition of famed scientist Nikola Tesla. Like her idol, she was determined to push the boundaries of science to change the world. She was also determined to not die penniless, like Tesla did. Since then, she has devoted her life to perfecting her theories and inventions and securing the resources to live in comfort and fund her experiments.

Nikki refuses to talk about her childhood, but comments she has made in the past indicate that she spent time in the foster care system and suffered some form of abuse until she ran away. It was at this point that she began using the name of Nikki Tesla.

Nikki’s methods of experimentation make her an rouge amongst other scientists while her willingness to steal anything she decides she needs and working for nearly anyone who will pay her makes her an outlaw to pretty much everyone else, outside a small community of fans, associates, and rebellious counter-culture types. Nikki keeps herself mobile to stay one step ahead of the authorities and other enemies she has made over the years, often taking aliases that reference some part of Nikola Tesla’s life, such as his unfinished Wardenclyffe Tower project or his incomplete studies at Graz University. She is not above designing weapons and gear for super-villains or criminal organizations, and she will field test those devices herself and use them if she likes how it works.
catsi563

Re: The T-Verse (Earth 75): Olympian, Landslide, Mudslide, Dr. Vexx, Edge, Nikki Tesla

Post by catsi563 »

Ok now i really wish FO was gong to keep going because SHE would be a fun one to play off Eva as some sort of rival. She hits all of Evas buttons irresponsible use of tech, science without morals or controls or patience not irredeemable but needs guidance. Shes everything Eva could have become with the wrong circumstances.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Tattooedman

The Amazingly Great Mr. Fuzz(zzzzz)

Post by Tattooedman »

The Amazingly Great Mr. Fuzz(zzzzz):
PL:
X

Background: The being that calls himself the Amazingly Great Mr. Fuzz(zzzzz) was a ~POP~

This is my story to tell.

After existing for untold centuries of isolation a “window” was opened in my home dimension, which allowed me to be an accidental, first hand witness to several of your dimensions superhumans fighting. Enthralled by the event, I couldn’t collect my thoughts quickly enough to interact with them and they were gone almost a suddenly as they had appeared.

Luckily I could still “see” what they were doing as our dimensions almost perfectly overlap, and now that I knew what to look for it was an easy matter for me to “tune in”. However, that quickly wasn’t good enough, I missed being in the “front row” and soon decided that the best way was to create an avatar I could animate in Earth’s dimension while allowing me to have the best seat in the house.

Now I pop in every now and then to challenge my favorite heroes and make sure they’re doing the best they can by giving them trying tribulations to triumph over (which is easily done for me as a 7th dimensional being operating in the 3rd dimension).

~POP~

You’ve had your say, now back to how we normally do things.

Mr. Fuzz(zzzzz) is capable of almost anything, from empowering people (for varying lengths of time), to granting the animals of the city the ability to talk for the day, to even altering history. The good news is that he always leaves some kind of “out” in his various efforts – so if the heroes can figure it out and win the game, he disappears back to his home dimension. However, he has never been gone for more than eight months and eventually returns with a new challenge. Fortunately, Mr. Fuzz(zzzzz) always undoes all of the chaos he has caused and returns everything to the way it began.

Art by Dennis Culver.
Recolored slightly by me.
Credit to Spectrum for helping me with the name, thanks again.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Davies

Re: The T-Verse (Earth 75): The Amazingly Great Mr. Fuzz(zzzzz)

Post by Davies »

<sigh> Edison Rex was a great series. I really wish it would come back.

Mr. Fuzz(zzzzz) is a great use of this archetype, too.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

I just found Edison Rex last week & was disappointed it fell to the wayside. Had a really good concept.
Voltron64

Post by Voltron64 »

Even better was how the character was based physically, on none other than Grant Morrison.

So I really can't help but hear him sounding like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfGRdF8 ... l=SYFYWIRE
Last edited by Voltron64 on Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Voltron64 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:19 am Even better was how the character was physically, on none other than Grant Morrison.

So I really can't help but hear him sounding like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfGRdF8 ... l=SYFYWIRE
Wow....I really don't know what else to say besides that is now how I imagine him sounding. Thanks for sharing!
Tattooedman

Arkham University

Post by Tattooedman »

Arkham University:
“In Libro Libitas” (In Books There Is Safety)

An ivy league university located in the city of Arcadia, Louisiana, Arkham University is dedicated to the study of Science, Liberal Studies, Medicine, Business & Law, with their medical program being thought to be one of the best in the country while the school itself is considered to be a highly prestigious university, on par with Harvard University.

Arkham University was founded posthumously in 1765 by Jeremiah Phillips, a sea captain and prominent Arcadia resident, in consequence of a section in his last will and testament. Assuming the debts of the failing Arkham College, the deceased Phillips thus laid claim to the older 1690 institute which he (from beyond the grave) would invigorate with new life. Phillips had accumulated numerous books and many curious objects during his voyages, and his curiosities were used to stock the new university museum. His money was to fund a college, while his books would become the basis of its (now world respected) library. The institution was named for the river that opened Arcadia to the sea - Arkham Liberal Arts University.

Phillips' motives for founding the university were as dear to him as was the source as his fortune - he loved exploration of the known and unknown and knew there was profit in both. The Exhibit Museum was a natural display for his many strange finds would he seen by others while the library would provide a safe shelter for his many books. Phillips may have also wished to continue in the tradition of his grandfather, the famed Arcadian scholar Simon Phillips. who had donated many books from his own personal collection to the town before returning to Europe.

The task of creating the physical college, library and museum fell to two trustees: Willis T. Cook and Franklin Derleth. Both had shared careers with Phillips, working as sailors that were self-taught scholars. Under their guiding hands Arkham thrived as privateering during the Revolutionary War led to very large endowments for the university, which allowed it to expand. The Exhibit Museum was especially popular, and the advantages of a good museum and a well-stocked library were strong inducements to earnest young students. The scholars of Arkham are particularly proud of its library. Among others, the libraries at Cambridge and Boston exceed it in number of titles and breadth of holdings, but no library matches Arkham in regard to the quality and relevance of its historical documents, letters, and journals.

The current collection contains over 400,000 books, maintained by Dr. Samuel Kirk, who has been the director of the library since 1986, and some say he knows every book owned by the library. The library staff handles all day-to-day business, all managed by the chief librarian Mrs. Sonia Van Buren, an Arcadian who predates Armitage's arrival. Most of the library’s staff are female, but a few members of the college’s athletic teams get part-time jobs each year.

Rare books are placed into the Special Collections room, which is protected against fire, theft, and human carelessness. Rare volumes are inherently fragile, and access to them is severely limited. Patrons and researchers can browse the card catalog, but never the collection. Legitimate researchers can request specific books by name and read them within the few reading rooms also located there Once locked into one, a scholar may consult a single volume time in peace and quiet for as long as they have requested time for, and have to utilize a buzzer brings to summon an attendant to release them from the room or to trade one tome for another.

There is also a large archive of journals and diaries recording years of journeys and expeditions that were sponsored by the college. Organization of these works is rather lacking, and the card catalog does not offer significant help in this regard, nor do any of the present librarians have significant knowledge of what these frequently long and usually handwritten books contain. The rarity of every book in Special Collections demands that researchers be careful and use delicate handling (or especially fragile volumes, a member of the staff may act as a page turner, utilizing tongs made of gold that will not tarnish the paper as the scholar is not allowed to make physical contact with the volume). However, it is difficult to gain access to the books in the Special Collection because library policy prohibits browsing in Special Collections; if a person does not know the book by name, they cannot request it. Users are always asked to sign for the rarer volumes, providing a record in the event of mishap or theft.
Tattooedman

Arcadia

Post by Tattooedman »

Arcadia:

Arcadia is kind of outside the purview of most super heroes as it is lacking the advanced technology of New York, the bad reputation of Quad City, or the newness of Capital City. In short, Arcadia doesn't have much to offer the members of the superhero set.

Unless you possess abilities of a mystical nature that is.

Arcadia is home to one of the largest Ley Line Nexuses in America. This is partially due to the fact that the nearby is the Black Bayou, which is an interdimensional nexus that opens up to the Imageria. As a result, Arcadia has a very healthy mystical community; both the Brimstone House and the Lodge have chapter houses in Arcadia (as well as a few other properties), with numerous non-affiliated spell casters making the city their home. In Arcadia, old superstitions are a deadly serious matter and all the locals know all too well that things really do go bump in the night.

Local Heroes:
The Aurelius: The current bearer of the title of the Aurelius, Solomon Hunter, never dreamt he would be living the life of a master wizard, yet here he is fighting various mystical threats to the Earth. From his sanctum in Arcadia, Solomon travels across the globe and isn’t home as much as he would like but he does enjoy the few moments of downtime there when he has the chance.

Carapace: Caleb Kendrick always thought his family could do more than line their pockets with their skills in artificing, but this thinking led to him becoming the black sheep of his family. Even when he lost an arm in a workshop accident Caleb did not stop thinking about how to use his skills to help others. With his uncle’s help, Caleb built a suit of magical armor he now uses as the hero Carapace.

Local Criminals:
The Brimstone House: A gathering of mages of various disciplines of magic, they have secretly taken over the private club that they use as a front for their activities as well as a place where they can discreetly meet people of political and financial power and influence who they manipulate or outright blackmail into working for them. The chapter house in Arcadia is the larger houses of the organization, where those in charge have a strong influence on both members of Arcadia’s local government and criminal underworld.

The Voodoo Kin Mafia (VKM): A criminal organization that uses the dark and sinister reputation of Voodoo to enhance their image while they sell drugs, run gambling houses, operate prostitution rings and run protection rackets. Led by a rumored spell caster, the VKM use magic in place of most forms of technology and have maintained their position in the criminal underworld.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tattooedman

Quad City

Post by Tattooedman »

Quad City:

Quad City has always been a unique kind of town; even though there is an organized crime outfit strongly active in the city there has always be a lack of costume wearing types. Instead of the usual spandex and capes that places like New York and Capital City normally have, Quad City has had a smattering of vigilantes who were more interested in “justice” and less concerned with the “law” that fought against the Outfit (Quad City’s answer to the mob) until Dovetail and Falconcrest made their debut. Quad City has always been a dark kind of place and it makes sense that its heroes would reflect that grim outlook that seems to permeate the city.

Local Heroes:
Falconcrest & Dovetail: A husband and wife team who decided to put their military skills to use in trying to make their home town a better place individually, but began working together once they discovered the other spouse’s actions. The fact that both of them are willing to use military grade ordinance and tactics in their war on crime makes them a serious threat to the criminal hierarchy of Quad City.

Local Criminals:
The Outfit: One of the few breakaway factions of the Chicago Mob, the Outfit took advantage of the arrest of Al Capone to completely separate themselves from their parent organization. Over the decades those in charge of the Outfit drifted further away from the “made man” so commonly known to most of the general public and became more modern in not only their appearance but their ways of operating. In October of 1990 the current leader of the Outfit, and his lieutenants were killed by a vigilante who painted his face in a parody of a harlequin mask. Days later, with the Outfit on the rocks a new player moved in and deftly picked up the pieces and reorganized them into a whole new operation. However, nobody knows what he looks like or even his real name, he is simply called the Patriarch and he’s been running Quad City from the shadows ever since despite efforts of some of his employee’s trying to take over the Outfit.

The current Patriarch has made sure to quickly squash any resistance to his influence or possible threat to his power in such a violently aggressive manner that most his “victims” don’t mind paying his fees as the Patriarch doesn’t take more than anyone can afford to give. He simply makes sure he gets “his cut” of their profits. This laid-back style combined with the Patriarch’s habit of making sure his people are well paid, sometimes in a very grand manner, has kept the Outfit operating despite the efforts of Quad City police department. Overall the Patriarch’s organization is normally non-violent, only resorting to force when pushed to it by other parties with the Patriarch himself advocating careful thought before action at any given time.

The only problem with this is that there are some in the Patriarch's organization that don't always follow his rules as thoroughly as the rest and it is those few that are responsible for the more violent crime in Quad City. The Patriarch knows who these people are but allows these few "old schoolers" to have a means with which to vent their more violent tendencies lest they turn them fully against him. It also helps to keep the more honest parts of Quad City’s police force busy, so the rest of the Patriarch’s organization can continue their work uninterrupted.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: The T-Verse (Earth 75): Arkham University, Arcadia, Quad City

Post by Ares »

Arkham University: Where the shortest route between you and madness is a good book.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Tattooedman

Re: The T-Verse (Earth 75): Arkham University, Arcadia, Quad City

Post by Tattooedman »

Yep! :D