Jab’s Builds! (Whomp 'Em! Plumbers Don't Wear Ties! ToeJam & Earl!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

JunJun

Post by Jabroniville »

JUNJUN (aka Jun-Jun, Sailor Juno)
Dub Name:
JunJun
Name Translation: Juno (3 Juno, third asteroid discovered)
Role: The Agile One, Human Assister
Main Uniform Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Green
PL 10 (162)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 10 (+16)
Athletics 14 (+16)
Deception 6 (+8)
Expertise (Circus Performer- Acrobat) 6 (+8)
Persuasion 3 (+5)
Insight 2 (+3)
Intimidation 1 (+4)
Perception 6 (+7)
Stealth 2 (+6)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Defensive Attack, Evasion, Improved Critical (Orb Attack) 2, Improved Defenses, Improved Initiative 2, Ranged Attack 7, Uncanny Dodge

Powers:
"Amazon Stone" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [26]
"Orb Shot!" Affliction 10 (Strength; Dazed & Vulnerable, Stunned & Defenseless/Incapacitated) (Feats: Ricochet 7, Homing 2) (Extras: Extra Condition, Ranged) (39) -- (44 points)
  • AE: "Orb Attack!" Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (18)
  • AE: "Rolling Orb!" Damage 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Shapeable) (Flaws: Limited to Distance Travelled Through) (8)
  • AE: Teleport 10 (Extras: Accurate) (30)
  • AE: Illusion (Visuals) 8 (16)
  • AE: "Through Ball" Movement 1 (Permeate) (2)
"Nobody Recognizes Them, Even After Repeat Appearances And HAVING THE SAME HAIR" Morph 1 (Human Form) [5]
Leaping 2 (16 feet) [2]

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Orb Shot +10 (+10 Ranged Affliction, DC 20)
Orb Attack +12 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +14

Defenses:
Dodge +16 (DC 26), Parry +16 (DC 26), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +6

Complications:
Responsibility (Zirconia's Will)- The Amazon Quartet work for Zirconia, though they hate the "old bag".
Responsibility (Controlled)- The Amazoness Quartet are the brainwashed minions of Queen Nehalennia- eternally youthful. Shattering their Amazon Stones will cause them to begin aging normally.

Total: Abilities: 66 / Skills: 50--25 / Advantages: 17 / Powers: 33 / Defenses: 21 (162)

-JunJun, wearing green, is the "Acrobat" of the group (though they're all physical marvels), even getting a "Focus Episode" of sorts after finding one of her targets- a young boy who is afraid of the pommel horse. Not really making fun of him for his fear, JunJun is merely curious as to why the boy, who excels at everything else, can't get over that hurdle (hey, that's almost literal). And so merely to prove a point, she trains him to be able to do it, being forceful and stern, but not really cruel about it. Her design is one of the more outlandish of the group, featuring baggy Arabian-style pants and three balls of hair held out by extremely bizarre, long, thin accessories.

-JunJun is the most acrobatic of the group (being, you know, "The Acrobat"), and can turn her Orb into a gigantic rolling one that can crush people beneath it while someone runs on the top. At one point, she uses a "Through Ball" to escape an enchanted mirror, thwarting Queen Nehalennia's plot to imprison the Quartet. In the manga, she used an attack called "Orb Medicine" against Sailors Chibi-Moon & Saturn, but the "Silence Wall" of Saturn blocked it- we never learned what the attack was.
Jabroniville

Re: Fish Eye

Post by Jabroniville »

squirrelly-sama wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:54 am
Oh Japan, why do you feel the need to constantly cause everyone to question their presences? First it was Disney trying to turn everyone into a furry, now it's Japan trying to use very convincing cross-dressers to resurrect the Why Boner. With a vengeance.
Yeah, the animators really went to town on Fish Eye, in a way they didn't with Zoisite.

Speaking of, I read a fascinating article on Tuxedo Unmasked about just WHY Zoisite & Kunzite were made homosexual in the anime: https://www.tuxedounmasked.com/what-was ... #more-3355

They were directly inspired by ANOTHER popular anime- a comedy series in which a gay couple were also lethal assassins, and one madly jeaous. Kunzite and the "elder" male of the couple were even played by the same man!
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Sailor Jupiter! Sailor Venus! The Amazon Trio!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Gamebook wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:42 pm I never knew Sailor Moon was this incredibly weird, it's a garish cavalcade of madness. Also it seems rather stripperific and risque for something ostensibly aimed at little girls. I'm not a great consumer of anime and manga, I only go through the occasional title or show, this sort of stuff just isn't much to my taste.
It's an incredibly weird show at times. And it got weirder as time went on, as Naoko Takeuchi kinda went a bit wild with new character designs.

The early Sailors weren't scantily clad, but the Sailor Starlights were in action bikinis!

The early villains were pretty normal:
Jadeite
Kunzite
Nephrite
Queen Metalia
Zoisite

But Beryl and the DD Girls were showing off a tad. Beryl wasn't exactly there for faps, though:
Queen Beryl
The DD Girls

Of the Black Moon Family, only Berthier was actually dressed super-sexy- the other women would be attractive but not fanservicey.
The Black Moon Family:
Berthier
Calaveras
The Death Phantom/Wiseman
Droids
Esmeraude
Koan
Petz
Prince Dimande
Rubeus
Saphir
Wicked Lady

And when you get to the Death Busters, it's much of the same- nobody is that over the top.
The Death Busters:
Cyprine & Ptilol
Eudial
Kaolinite
Mimete
Mistress 9
Pharaoh 90
Professor Tomoe
Tellu
Daimons
Viluy

So it really isn't until Sailor Moon SuperS that things go insane in terms of "Guy in belly-shirt and tutu" and "male character dressed as a woman as Bib the Michelin Man", plus the Amazoness Quartet being lures working on behalf of Chris Hansen.
Jabroniville

PallaPalla

Post by Jabroniville »

PALLAPALLA (aka Palla-Palla, Sailor Pallas)
Dub Name:
PallaPalla
Name Translation: Pallas (2 Pallast, the third-largest asteroid in our solar system)
Role: The Nutty One, The Possibly-Dangerous Psycho
Main Uniform Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Blue
PL 10 (169)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+13)
Athletics 11 (+13)
Deception 4 (+4)
Expertise (Circus Performer- Ball Balancer) 6 (+8)
Intimidation 4 (+4)
Perception 6 (+6)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Defensive Attack, Evasion, Improved Critical (Orb Attack) 2, Improved Defenses, Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 7, Uncanny Dodge

Powers:
"Amazon Stone" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [50]
"Orb Shot!" Affliction 10 (Strength; Dazed & Vulnerable, Stunned & Defenseless/Incapacitated) (Feats: Ricochet 7, Homing 2) (Extras: Extra Condition, Ranged) (39) -- (43)
  • AE: "Giant Ball!" Blast 8 (16)
  • AE: "Control Orb!" Mind Control 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst, Alt.Save- Strength) (Flaws: Ranged) (32)
  • AE: "Creating/Binding Orb!" Create 4 (Feats: Innate) (9)
"Evanescence Orb!" Growth 16 (Extras: Affects Others Only +0, Limited to Objects) Linked to Summon 2 (Extras: 4 Minions +4, Horde) (Flaws: Source- Dolls) (20)
"Opposite Orb!" Affliction 10 (Will; Dazed/Stunned/Transformed Body Type) (Extras: Ranged, Continuous +3) (Flaws: Limited to Two Targets, Limited to Switching Bodies, Distracting) (20)
-- (83 points)

"Nobody Recognizes Them, Even After Repeat Appearances And HAVING THE SAME HAIR" Morph 1 (Human Form) [5]

Offense:
Orb Attack +12 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Control Orb +8 Area (+8 Ranged Affliction, DC 18)
Opposite Orb +8 (+8 Ranged Affliction, DC 18)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +16 (DC 26), Parry +16 (DC 26), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +5

Complications:
Responsibility (Zirconia's Will)- The Amazoness Quartet work for Zirconia, though they hate the "old bag".
Responsibility (Controlled)- The Amazoness Quartet are the brainwashed minions of Queen Nehalennia- eternally youthful. Shattering their Amazon Stones will cause them to begin aging normally.
Reputation (Nutjob)- PallaPalla plays with dolls, sings to herself, and refers to herself in the third person... and also sociopathically "kills" her own dolls. People recognize that she's a loon.

Total: Abilities: 58 / Skills: 38--19 / Advantages: 16 / Powers: 55 / Defenses: 21 (169)

-PallaPalla has the most "out there" personality of the Amazoness Quartet- she is a completely childish, brain-dead nutjob. Referring to herself in the third person, she plays with dolls, whines like a baby, and more. Yet you don't want to discount her- while the other girls were stupefied to watching her play with toys, when she coldly rips their heads off to "kill" them, they confess that she's perhaps the most dangerous of the group, and not to be trifled with.

-PallaPalla is easy to dismiss, but she does stuff no other Quartet member does, like create an entire dentist's office and nursing staff from a dollhouse and some dolls she had lying around. She creates a giant ball that flattens Tuxedo Mask, a "Control Orb" to manipulate the Sailors like puppets, and even has an "Opposite Orb" switch the ages of Sailor Moon & Chibi-Moon! This means she's the most expensive member of her group, despite having the fewest side skills.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (The Amazon Trio! The Amazoness Quartet!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Okay, I FINALLY got all the way through Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure/Tangled: The Series, ending with a 1 hour, 30 minute finale. Damn, that was a ride.

The show ended up somewhat meandering at times, and does that weird thing like Elena of Avalor where there's a ton of goofy filler episodes and silly hijinks and then DESPERATE LIFE OR DEATH SITUATIONS OMG, and it went through so many huge gaps between new episodes (because Disney just HATED the show for some reason) that I feel I need to watch it from the beginning, but wow. The "Xantiri" arc paid off pretty well, and Cass & Raps had their big hug-it-out moment, as expected. Though I felt they didn't do QUITE the reckoning they needed to, given the nature of Cassandra's somewhat justified reaction to Rapunzel kind of ignoring her advice, and the depths of her betrayal, though I suppose Xantiri was part of that.

Interesting how Mother Gothel ended up playing a part in the big story without ever actually being alive during the show's present. Kind of odd how that worked, as she cast a wide shadow over things, yet was never really that powerful (the actual witch was just a mean lady with a knife and manipulative powers, more or less).

The "World Tour" middle season never quite hit its stride until they went to the Dark Kingdom, to me- Hook Foot and Shorty being there as comic relief fell a bit flat, especially as Hoot Foot eventually just runs off and you never see him again. Characters who appeared in multiple episodes (like Quaid, who was in a lot of Seasons 2's first episodes) didn't appear again in any real context. Stalyan only showed up one more time after her first arc. Adira, after getting this HUGE introduction and seeming like she meant a ton, wasn't in Season Three much at all!

I also wish the King & Queen had featured more in Season Three. I felt they ignored them for the whole second season, then they feature in only one big S3 episode before nothing they do matters anymore.

The "All the side characters cameo in the final song" bit was fun, though. I guess Stalyan hooks up with Not-Flynn, getting what she wanted in the end :). And the Stabbingtons were there! And those blue monsters from a few episodes prior!
squirrelly-sama

Post by squirrelly-sama »

Totes not just responding due to jab poking me in PM. (Notice me Jab-senpai!)

It didn't watch the show too much, mostly sporadically since I don't have cable and often watched when it was playing for my niece and nephew (same with Elena) though from what I can see it was a cut above, well even the already rather high bar of quality a lot of recent cartoons had. Amazing animation, good story, great characters, and unlike the other shows it continued to live up to the hype into it's final stretch where most other shows fell flat on their faces trying to over reach. Steven Universe started great but quickly shit the bed, Star Vs Evil had an okay start with a great jump in quality before crashing and burning in the final season, Adventure time was weird and quirky but cool and complex but ended up a giant tangled mess of nonsense. It's refreshing to see a show that started out good end great.

I kind of agree with the wrap up being slightly less then what I was hoping for, but still great. Though I did feel a bit let down that the ending sort of got recycled from the movie, where after beating the villain by destroying her magic the love in- er, other protagonist gets mortally wounded and repunzel has to somehow use her healing powers again to save them despite how she shouldn't have them anymore. Also that Cass lost her awesome blue hair, I fucking loved Cass with blue hair and a skin tight suit. Never before have I wanted something so much and never known until I was given it.

Oh, and I really wanted Cass and Rapunzel to get together. Yes, I know they won't. She has Flynn, there was a movie with an epilogue, and it's Disney so they won't openly have gay or lesbian named characters. But goddammit those two had me hoping in spite of the hopelessness. The scene were Cass and Rapunzel say goodbye, they both look each other in the eye and say "I love you." I was sitting there thinking "KISS!KISS!KISS!".
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Needs more cosplayers!
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Doc chaos

Post by Doc chaos »

Hey, Jab. I was looking for your post of Red Hulk's rouge's gallery. I couldn't find it. You have done them, right?
Jabroniville

CereCere

Post by Jabroniville »

For some reason, CereCere is the only one of the four with EXTREMELY good FanArt.

CERECERE (aka Cere-Cere, Sailor Ceres)
Dub Name:
CereCere
Name Translation: Ceres (1 Ceres, largest asteroid in the solar system & a dwarf planet)
Role: The Manipulator
Main Uniform Colour: Pink
Hair Colour: Pink
PL 10 (160)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 8 (+14)
Athletics 12 (+14)
Deception 6 (+7)
Expertise (Circus Performer- Flower Master) 6 (+8)
Persuasion 3 (+5)
Insight 2 (+3)
Intimidation 1 (+3)
Perception 6 (+7)
Persuasion 6 (+8)
Stealth 2 (+6)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Defensive Attack, Evasion, Improved Critical (Orb Attack) 2, Improved Defenses, Improved Initiative 2, Ranged Attack 7, Uncanny Dodge

Powers:
"Amazon Stone" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [27]
"Orb Shot!" Affliction 10 (Strength; Dazed & Vulnerable, Stunned & Defenseless/Incapacitated) (Feats: Ricochet 7, Homing 2) (Extras: Extra Condition, Ranged) (39) -- (45 points)
  • AE: "Pellet Orb!" Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (18)
  • AE: "Create Plants" Create 4 (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Continuous) (13)
  • AE: "Sleep Powder!" Sleep 8 (Extras: Area- 15ft. Cloud) (24)
  • AE: "Stink Petals!" Affliction 8 (Fort; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Cloud +2) (24)
  • AE: "Natto Orb!" Snare 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (32)

Offense:
Pellet Orb +12 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +14

Defenses:
Dodge +16 (DC 26), Parry +16 (DC 26), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +6

Complications:
Responsibility (Zirconia's Will)- The Amazoness Quartet work for Zirconia, though they hate the "old bag".

Total: Abilities: 64 / Skills: 52--26 / Advantages: 17 / Powers: 32 / Defenses: 21 (160)

-CereCere, with pronounced rings in her hair, was the "pink one" and "Flower Master", is one of the Amazoness Quartet members who kind of "blends in", until I looked up her various episodes to reveal a distinctive personality. Her typical thing is to take the role of a wealthy, upper-class snob- one who looks down upon others. She appears to be rather manipulative, at one point cruelly forcing a poor, starving artist to paint her portrait- bribing him with food. Desperate, he accepts the job, and even puts up with her repeated insistence for a "Flawless" image (he typically refuses, feeling that would be abhorrent to his sensibilities- he MUST paint "the true person"). This act even causes his Dream Mirror to turn cold and grey when it's extracted (traditionally, they are all pink), as he's "given up" on his dream.

-CereCere is adept at using flowers for various purposes- she once knocks out the other three Quartet members while they're squabbling over who gets to attack the next target, and slickly takes the job herself. She has an Area Snare and a Cloud Affliction thanks to the "Stink Petals", and even has the ability to create plants. Though lower in PRESENCE despite her manipulative ways, she has more Skill in Persuasion, owing to being off-putting, yet pushy and dominating.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Doc chaos wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:32 pm Hey, Jab. I was looking for your post of Red Hulk's rouge's gallery. I couldn't find it. You have done them, right?
I wasn't aware he had a Rogue's Gallery- I did the Evil Mayan Gods he fought that one time, but I just went searching and found this: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/c ... ry-595295/

I don't recognize any of those dudes, unfortunately. Is that who you meant?
Doc chaos

Post by Doc chaos »

Yeah! I think you might have commented on them, but no stats.
Not a sneaky request! Just reading Rulk's run. It's pretty good.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

squirrelly-sama wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:54 pm Totes not just responding due to jab poking me in PM. (Notice me Jab-senpai!)

It didn't watch the show too much, mostly sporadically since I don't have cable and often watched when it was playing for my niece and nephew (same with Elena) though from what I can see it was a cut above, well even the already rather high bar of quality a lot of recent cartoons had. Amazing animation, good story, great characters, and unlike the other shows it continued to live up to the hype into it's final stretch where most other shows fell flat on their faces trying to over reach. Steven Universe started great but quickly shit the bed, Star Vs Evil had an okay start with a great jump in quality before crashing and burning in the final season, Adventure time was weird and quirky but cool and complex but ended up a giant tangled mess of nonsense. It's refreshing to see a show that started out good end great.

I kind of agree with the wrap up being slightly less then what I was hoping for, but still great. Though I did feel a bit let down that the ending sort of got recycled from the movie, where after beating the villain by destroying her magic the love in- er, other protagonist gets mortally wounded and repunzel has to somehow use her healing powers again to save them despite how she shouldn't have them anymore. Also that Cass lost her awesome blue hair, I fucking loved Cass with blue hair and a skin tight suit. Never before have I wanted something so much and never known until I was given it.

Oh, and I really wanted Cass and Rapunzel to get together. Yes, I know they won't. She has Flynn, there was a movie with an epilogue, and it's Disney so they won't openly have gay or lesbian named characters. But goddammit those two had me hoping in spite of the hopelessness. The scene were Cass and Rapunzel say goodbye, they both look each other in the eye and say "I love you." I was sitting there thinking "KISS!KISS!KISS!".
Interesting- I didn't realize those other shows had gone the way they did- anything that started after I moved out by myself I kind of associate as a "new show", so I forget that 6-7 years have passed and many of these shows have ended as a result. I feel like a lot of those shows came out at around the same time and had similar "Epic Comedy" dynamics and quirky art styles, so I often associate them with each other, though Adventure Time had by far the biggest influence among adults.

Also, Cassandra is GAY AS HELL:

https://twitter.com/bestsapphics/status ... 5064809473

A few lesbian Blogs go on about her, Vidia, and Disney's other sassy, snarky dark-haired girls. One responded to the Finale's Cass saying goodbye to Rapunzel with "HER VOICE- I'm MELTING!".

This one blog adores her- and even had Eden Espinosa give out her message to the fans: https://cassandra-tangled.tumblr.com/

And here's the finale pic: Image

With the artist's quote:
I drew like 95% of this, and guys, it’s everyone. We had a few characters that we said absolutely couldn’t be there because we’d shown there were somewhere else, but those aside, we tried to grab in as many characters from the entire series as possible. And I also tried to show relationships/interactions between characters as much as possible. I’ll post a high-res version of this soon.

Some more info: this took… just so much time to make. I can’t even tell you. First, I think I spent an entire day (so like 8 HOURS) combing our enormous server finding as much ref for all the characters as I could. I then did about 3-4 roughs, in varying stage of problem solving and decision making, before going in for a final time to tie everything down. At that point, I got rolled off the show (I WISH they’d been able to keep me on just one more week), so our EP Ben had to go through, make small adjustments where needed, and ink this entire thing on top of my line work. I think he told me that took him 1-2 weeks. THEN, our incredible color stylists had to color this monstrosity. Again, since these were all established characters, I’m certain they had to dig up all the ref to see how these people were supposed to be colored. I believe it took a couple color stylists and a couple more weeks to complete it. In other words: a beast.

But it felt like a love note to the show, and as my last assignment, I couldn’t think of anything better. I teared up when I finished Rapunzel because I knew it was the last time I’d officially draw her.

So there’s some info for you.

OH, and before I go: YES, Brock and Stalyan. Together. They found each other. I made that happen, AND SO IT IS. hahaha.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Doc chaos wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:16 am Yeah! I think you might have commented on them, but no stats.
What are their names? I can take a look at them.
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:23 am
Doc chaos wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:16 am Yeah! I think you might have commented on them, but no stats.
What are their names? I can take a look at them.
I'd never heard of them either, but apparently their names are (in clockwise order, from top left) Black Fog, Omegex, General Fortean (who first used a modified version of Redeemer's armor as seen in the picture, and later became Abomination...III? If A-Bomb counts as Abomination II..I really had no idea there was a third one), and Zero/One.
Jabroniville

Zirconia

Post by Jabroniville »

ZIRCONIA
Dub Name:
Zirconia
Name Translation: Zirconium dioxide (highly refractive crystalline mineral, used in dentistry and famous as a source for fake diamonds)
Role: Base Commander, Shriveled Crone
Main Uniform Colour: Purple
Hair Colour: N/A
PL 11 (192)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 8 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Deception 6 (+10)
Expertise (History) 4 (+8)
Expertise (Magic) 8 (+12)
Insight 4 (+8)
Intimidation 6 (+10)
Perception 8 (+12)
Ranged Combat (Magic) 2 (+10)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Daze (Intimidation), Diehard, Extraordinary Effort, Improved Critical (Magic) 2, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Ritualist, Startle

Powers:
"Magical Might"
"Squeezes Fish Eye's Heart From Afar" Blast 10 (Extras: Penetrating) (Flaws: Distracting) Linked to Weaken Strength 8 (Extras: Ranged) (36) -- [39]
  • AE: Magic Blast 12 (Extras: Penetrating 8) (32)
  • AE: "Orb Shot!" Affliction 10 (Strength; Dazed & Vulnerable, Stunned & Defenseless/Incapacitated) (Feats: Ricochet 7, Homing 2) (Extras: Extra Condition, Ranged) (Flaws: Source- Zircon) (29)
  • AE: "Blocks Moon Gorgeous Meditation" Deflect 14 (14)
Illusion 8 (Visuals & Hearing) [24]

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Magic Blast +10 (+12 Ranged Damage, DC 27)
Squeezes Hearts +10 (+8 Ranged Damage & Weaken, DC 23 & 18)
Illusion +8 (DC 18)
Initiative +6

Defenses:
Dodge +14 (DC 24), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +8, Fortitude +8, Will +8

Complications:
Responsibility (Finding Pegasus)- Zirconia's mission from Queen Nehalennia is to find Pegasus- failure will not be tolerated. The worried Zirconia grows more and more desperate with time.
Vulnerable (The Queen in Our World)- Zirconia is actually a mere reflection of Nehalennia herself- her fears of her own ugliness manifest in a living being. When the Queen enters the world of the "White Moon" through her mirror, Zirconia is immediately vaporized.

Total: Abilities: 78 / Skills: 38--19 / Advantages: 14 / Powers: 63 / Defenses: 18 (192)

-One of the least-beloved Sailor Moon villains, Zirconia neither has a memorable design nor a major character, but that's kind of the point of her. Sporting bug-like chin spikes and purple skin, the withered old crone first appears commanding the Amazon Trio, ordering them about and threatening them when they fail. In this sense, she comes off as menacing, dangerous and sinister, as her pet, Zircon (a floating eye with bat wings), gathers potential targets in the quest of the Dead Moon Circus. Finally, when they screw up one too many times, she coldly orders their deaths, having a powerful Lemures hunt them down and slaughter them.

-The Trio's replacements, the Amazoness Quartet, are ordered about the same way, but are MUCH less respectful- in fact, Zirconia has to prove herself immediately, fending off an attack from VesVes when she flouts Zirconia's authority! Eventually, we see Zirconia's submissive side- the powerful Queen Nehalennia turns out to be her boss (like most "Sub-Commanders", she initially appears to be in charge, but later reveals her boss), and she's no more patient with failure than Zirconia is. A worried Zirconia tries to hustle up in their quest for Pegasus. However, when they finally capture him, the truth comes out- Zirconia is merely the physical manifestation of the Queen's fears of growing old and ugly with time- as she steps out of the mirror keeping her on the Dead Moon, the Queen's presence causes Zirconia to die screaming, vaporized.

-Zirconia doesn't fight much, but she's clearly shown to be very powerful. A direct attack from VesVes seeks the Quartet beaten back, cowed into obedience (if not loyalty), though Zirconia confesses that fighting all of them at once would probably be too much, so a lot of her bluster is a bluff. She squeezes Fish Eye's heart from afar and nearly kills him as well, and can create illusions of herself. The only time we actually see the character hurt is when Sailor Mercury sees through her illusions and hits "Mercury Aqua Rhapsody" on her- one of the few times a Sailor actually hurts an upper-tier villain in the show. Yet she's also powerful enough to block "Moon Gorgeous Meditation" herself!