[OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Sakuro

Re: [OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator (Recruiting 1)

Post by Sakuro »

There is no way a vehicle is getting into this area. That is the reason Stronghold isn't in your face right now. The only parts of Ward 3 that are clear for travel are those that Stronghold has been working on. Which they frequent now. Fortunately that isn't much territory at this point.

As for moving Aiden, he needs more attention than Iona can deliver here with her limited supplies. What she is preparing to do (and still hasn't done) for him is to tide him over until he gets to proper medical facilities. You need to move him.

Yes, John is strong enough to carry Aiden. It'll be slow and difficult given the terrain. You'll also need to stop to tend to him regularly.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Would Diego be able to power stunt something to increase his strength? Keep his human form, but make his strength sufficient enough to move Aiden? Something like strong form giving him 5 strength for lifting.

Power Stunt : Solid Form(21pp):
...Morph 2(Any Human) 10pp
...Formed Blades: Damage 3(Strength Based, Extras: Accurate 2, Variable) LinkedEnhanced Advantage Takedown 1
---Enhanced Strength 4 limited to lifting
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

John will be able to carry Aiden. If you want Diego to, you may Power Stunt that new form for Diego.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Would Diego going with the new form help in anyway such making the trip shorter or is the distance more a limit based on Aidan's condition?
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Travel will be easier, in that you won't receive any increase in DC or penalties to rolls due to carrying a heavy load during physical challenges. But you will still need to stops on occasion due to Aiden's condition. Iona will need to stop you and tend to Aiden every so often.

It is worth noting that it is night time. Meaning it is dark. John doesn't have any light sources and was stumbling along, having to be guided by Iona.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Sakuro wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:55 am
It is worth noting that it is night time. Meaning it is dark. John doesn't have any light sources and was stumbling along, having to be guided by Iona.
This is why Iona suggested the levitating and flight combo. It was difficult enough for John to walk through the debris in the dark without having to carry someone .
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

If Iona could levitate subtly, Diego would be all for it. As it is, his worry of using powers so obviously as mentioned IC is his worry
Supernaturalist

mrdent12 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:15 pm If Iona could levitate subtly, Diego would be all for it. As it is, his worry of using powers so obviously as mentioned IC is his worry
I beleive her flight is subtle. She could (as part of the AE) have her levitation also be sublte. I don't think Sakuro allows 2 ranks of subtle on that AE though.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

I won't allow Subtle 2, but you may have Subtle 1, and NPCs would need to make a DC 20 Perception check to notice. Or you may use Deception and NPCs will need to beat your Deception check.

It looks like Diego and Iona have finished their conversation, so I am going to go ahead with narrating Diego's quick gathering of information and clothes aquisition.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

IC, Diego doesn't know the same OOC knowledge on Ionas powers as I have, so if Iona says she can use them without drawing attention he's going to need to trust her. So long as his qualification of not drawing more than just another group of injured people is met he isn't going to object.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I am worn out tonight. I'll get an IC post up tommorrow.
Supernaturalist

It's 10:30 EST and I just got home. I'll have to post tomorrow.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

When your characters are ready to set out, give me an idea of how you are making your way back to base (stealthy, slow and steady, fast, etc.) and make any rolls you want to incorporate. Also include an Athletics check. You will be tredding through piles of unstable ruble.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll try to get Diegos post up tonight, if not tonight than tomorrow night.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

No complaints ooc with Ionas actions. It's mainly Diego making sure Iona can do it subtly ic