[OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Sakuro

Re: [OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator (Recruiting 1)

Post by Sakuro »

Supernaturalist wrote:Ok, I'll have to power stunt my Electricity Blast in order to create the proper power. I'll confess I'm a little stumped on how to do it mechanically.
Something along the lines of a Limited Immunity to Airborne Poison with Affects Other Extra would work. Something along those lines. In any case, you'll have enough PP to make it work. It will be Sustained Duration, however. If you switch to an Alternate Effect or get Stunned, the Power Stunted Effect will end.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll get Diegos post up tomorrow night. Last minute travel for work and can't post from my work laptop.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

I got in late tonight. I'll post tomorrow by the afternoon at the latest.
Supernaturalist

Does John see the three people emerge from the opening? Does he recognize any of them as his teammates?
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Aiden is dying. If he fails his Fortitude check three times, or by a total of three degrees, he will be dead. The DC is reduced because you found a way to prevent him from breathing in more chemical smoke. He isn't safe, however. You don't need to roll dice, but Iona needs to actively do something meaningful to alleviate the problem. Telling him to sip water and breath air isn't going to cut it.

Aiden is coughing up blood, suggesting his lungs have been damaged. He's having trouble breathing, meaning there is inflammation in the lungs and/or airway. He can't swallow to get much water down (this will be noted in my IC response after Diego and John's posts are up). That could be due of the lung inflammation/damage or inflamed airways. Iona needs to open up his airways, get him antibiotics, and pump fluids directly into a vein as oral intake isn't going to make a significant impact.

Your patient has endured horrible torture on top of being poisoned. Optimistically, he isn't going anywhere under his own power and is going to need attention for a few days to a week before he can safely be released for recovery at home.

As for John, whatever happened to him has ended by the time Iona and Diego make their exit.
Supernaturalist

Sakuro wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:48 pm iden is coughing up blood, suggesting his lungs have been damaged. He's having trouble breathing, meaning there is inflammation in the lungs and/or airway. He can't swallow to get much water down (this will be noted in my IC response after Diego and John's posts are up). That could be due of the lung inflammation/damage or inflamed airways. Iona needs to open up his airways, get him antibiotics, and pump fluids directly into a vein as oral intake isn't going to make a significant impact.
Ok, that's more like it. At least Iona has some idea now just how severe things are. So he needs these things immediately and there's no way to get him back to the infirmary in time to get them. It's clear that they will have to either be found in the Jaguar facility itself or Iona would have to have them on her. Would I be able to spend a HP in order for Iona to have brought some medical supplies along with her in the sacks they were carrying around as "homeless people"? Maybe they would have been left outside with John just before combat began in the tunnel? :D
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Supernaturalist wrote:Would I be able to spend a HP in order for Iona to have brought some medical supplies along with her in the sacks they were carrying around as "homeless people"? Maybe they would have been left outside with John just before combat began in the tunnel?
Using a HP to have the equipment on hand, as you described, is alright. I'll get my next post up after John's.
Supernaturalist

I haven't posted for John in awhile, so I'm a little rusty with him.

I'll get a post up for Iona tonight. It will involve the medical treatment that she'll administer to Aiden now they they are clear of the fumes.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Diego will be able to pull some clothes off of dead or unconscious bodies without needing to spend a HP.

Make a Spycraft check for gathering some information.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Roll added.

I was thinking Diego would need to kill some stragglers. Getting clothes from dead or knocked out people is less ruthless.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I probably missed it in the posts, so figure I'll ask here. Is it early(9-10pm), midnight, or very early morning(1-4AM) time range? Also, when leaving the underground area, did we notice the toxic fumes becoming less strong or non existent as we got closer to the exit?
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

I don't recall either of you giving a specific time for when you set out. Just that it was night. So we'll go with 9-10ish PM.

The fumes were thinning out the closer you came to the entrance. That hallway, just prion to descending into the lower level, is clear of fumes.

Since Iona and Diego are still talking, I'm going to hold off on providing narrative for Diego heading off on his own.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll get Diegos response up in a bit.

Also, were the bodies cleaned up and weapons taken?
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

The Jaguars that you killed? The bodies are still there, except for the ones you didn't kill. The weapons are still present. Bear in mind a lot of their ammunition has been spent.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I feel bad for the one left alive now if they took him.