[OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Sakuro

Re: [OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator (Recruiting 1)

Post by Sakuro »

As for editing your previous post ... please make a new post instead of editing your action into the old post.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Sakuro wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:33 pm As for editing your previous post ... please make a new post instead of editing your action into the old post.
Roger that.
Supernaturalist

Ok, I added the two Deception rolls to Iona's last post.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

John does not get a bonus to attacking Mr. Suit from behind.

When re-rolling with HP, you need to decide whether to spend the HP or not before the GM tells you the result. Also, remember that you can take 10 when attacking Minions. You already made a roll, so we will be using your rolls in this situation.

I don't remember if I answered your question about Iona's burner phone. She may have one. Getting burner phones isn't an issue.
Supernaturalist

John will use his HP. He doesn't want to risk missing.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll get Diegos post up tonight with deception aid roll included. Next week is going to be rather busy again so my posting ic will slow.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Thank you for the heads up on the upcoming busy week.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Need two Deception rolls from Diego. One for Iona and one for John. Please indicate which roll is for whom.

Are all of you going to area where the chemical plant use to be? I want to make sure I have your intent clear before narrating us forward.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I thought of having Diego say split up, but that would make three scenes in parallel which is a bit much.
Supernaturalist

I'll be leaving town briefly tomorrow afternoon. I won't have access to a computer until I return Sunday afternoon. I'll be able to post again Sunday evening.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

I'll endeavor to have a post up later today. However I noticed that Iona is written as sealing off the lab. By default, Iona isn't the only person working out of it. There are people working in the lab as part their duties at the base. If she denies them access, they can't do their jobs. You'll have disgruntled scientists doing nothing, and other elements of the base operations unable to benefit from the various "lab work" tasks they would be performing. If Iona decides that it is her lab, and only her lab, that will have an impact.

MrDent, I still need another Deception check from Diego if he is going to be helping with both Iona and John's disguises. In the future you should also indicate, along with the roll, who it is Diego is Aiding. For now, we'll go in alphabetical order. That first roll will be to Aid Iona. If you don't have a roll when I get my post up that is alright. Make sure to insert it into your next post though.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Diego will be taking 10 for 20 total. Just haven't had a chance to edit it in
Supernaturalist

Sakuro wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:49 pm I'll endeavor to have a post up later today. However I noticed that Iona is written as sealing off the lab. By default, Iona isn't the only person working out of it. There are people working in the lab as part their duties at the base. If she denies them access, they can't do their jobs. You'll have disgruntled scientists doing nothing, and other elements of the base operations unable to benefit from the various "lab work" tasks they would be performing. If Iona decides that it is her lab, and only her lab, that will have an impact.

MrDent, I still need another Deception check from Diego if he is going to be helping with both Iona and John's disguises. In the future you should also indicate, along with the roll, who it is Diego is Aiding. For now, we'll go in alphabetical order. That first roll will be to Aid Iona. If you don't have a roll when I get my post up that is alright. Make sure to insert it into your next post though.
Ok, I didn't realize that the medical personnel used the same "private" lab as Iona. In that case, is there a portion of the lab (perhaps a small storage compartment) where she can secure any specimens or biological materials that she doesn't want touched?
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Wasn't the whole private lab bit one of the points of contention when putting the base together and the impact base wide of kicking everyone out so Iona could do her work in private? I admit to being a little fuzzy on that. Best I can recollect now is Diego got to the point of saying Sokolov equip and staff the base with Diego only using it minimally as needed before the compromise of having 6 defense robot guards for Iona.
Supernaturalist

mrdent12 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:43 am Wasn't the whole private lab bit one of the points of contention when putting the base together and the impact base wide of kicking everyone out so Iona could do her work in private? I admit to being a little fuzzy on that. Best I can recollect now is Diego got to the point of saying Sokolov equip and staff the base with Diego only using it minimally as needed before the compromise of having 6 defense robot guards for Iona.
Yes, Iona certainly does not want just anyone (including medical staff) to have access to her research.