[OOC] The New Mythos

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
catsi563

Re: [OOC] The New Mythos

Post by catsi563 »

Cheyenne - Strikes me as the sort who doesn't like anybody telling her what to do. Might get her back up on principle.
thats actually pretty close yeah. I had Chey as military spec ops someone who had to be disciplined and take authority by Rote given the command structure she was trained in. But after a botched mission due to combinations of bad intel politics and just plain stupidity which i can tell you is something that can happen in the military hierarchy she grew disillusioned and gained a bit of an antiauthoritarian streak

Shes now more someone who respects actions rather then a shiny badge or stars. though shell give someone with a batch of fruit salad on their dress greens the proper respect. and shell buy anyone who bleeds in combat with her a stiff drink So Felix has her respect thats for sure.

and shes got a bit of a big sister strong protects the weak thing as well :D
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Arkrite wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:49 am
Things might go a little easier if he gives them the "I'll clean things up here. Best you aren't around when the cops show up" speech, wink and smile. Then Michael meets up with the team the next time Echo calls the group together.
This would Help Eric know that this isn't a government guy looking for an easy spot in the news paper/promotion, puts him on the same playing level as Cheyenne, and if he's being sneaky about this stuff (and Echo's supporting him) than Jenny and Felix probably don't need to feel worried about their lives suddenly being under Government control.

... Or I'm nuts.
It's entirely possible that I'm nuts ;~)
I can definitely get behind this - truth be told, I was more interested in the modern elven ranger aspect than government agent but that's how it all fit together.

Those that know me know that I will roll and role however needed.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Arkrite wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:49 am
Jenny - Street rat isn't going to feel safe around government types, especially if she's committed crimes to survive, or believes that her freedom might be at risk. I suspect she'd run at the first opportunity.

>SNip:

Puts everybody at a much more relaxed, neutral state where we're all equals.

... Or I'm nuts.
It's entirely possible that I'm nuts ;~)
This is pretty much spot on, with the added layer that Jenny feels that associating with, or being seen with, a government type will be harmful to her reputation on the streets, and with the people she deals with most often.

Definitely going to be a hard sell for her We shall see- she is headed out for now.
ichigorno

Post by ichigorno »

Eric - Cop for how many years? He's got to have somewhat jaded view of government agents.
Government types are the guys who have more funding than you, show up after you've done all the hard investigation, share nothing themselves but demand everything you've done, then take credit for the arrest. He'd probably work with them, but only as much as he absolutely had to, and he's currently in a bad mood due to Minotaur issues.
Eric has his own issues with the government, a secret he doesn't want spreading among them. This secret could cost Eric his freedom.
Thanks, and have a nice day :)
------------------------------------------
Robert, aka I'chi'go'no
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

I foresee a lot of rp opportunities... Michael does not actually work for the government as such, but that hardly matters. Everyone has their secrets and his is the organization that he works for.

And Michael really doesn't want the credit for taking down Longhorn, he'll take it to cover for the group but not to advance himself.

FWIW I plan to play up the Elven Ranger side as opposed to the Government Agent side of the character.

That and the OOC reason he "knows" Copper was to make the transition from character to character easier...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I'll have Copper comment on it, if you can tell me what they know eachother from. Saved from poachers perhaps?
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Something along those lines... I was thinking keep it as simple as possible and that Michael was briefly assigned to the family after Copper was discovered to be a dragon.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Happy Birthday, Catsi
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Tankies =^_^=
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
ichigorno

Post by ichigorno »

Happy birthday, Catsi :)
Robert, aka I'chi'go'no
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Yep, happy birthday. Hmm... As a birthday gift, you may start the next adventure with an extra hero point. ;)
------------
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

You all have a moment to post during the scene transition if you'd like, as Bladewind and Arkrite did. If not, I'll kickstart the debriefing with Echo.
------------
ichigorno

Post by ichigorno »

Happy birthday, Catsi :)
Again LOL
Last edited by ichigorno on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert, aka I'chi'go'no
ichigorno

Post by ichigorno »

BTW Eric was never introduced to Echo...
Robert, aka I'chi'go'no
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

thanks all

ill have something for chey soon little close out

Catsi stories