Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by kirinke »

Helena

The girl smiles a little. "I'll see you guys in a bit." she said as she burst into her light form and shoots into the ceiling and then into the sky. She then transforms back into her physical form and floats in the air, taking deep breaths of the relatively clean air above the island, trying to calm and steady herself.
Last edited by kirinke on Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Doctor Malsyn

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
HP: 0
-o-O-o-

CJ was teleporting, Helena ignoring the laws of physics, and M'Att and Anna are probably going to phase through the walls. Ryou decides to leave the room like a normal person, not that he really had much in way of choice. With a respectful bow towards the adults he made his way out and back to his room.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Featherweight
HP: 0; LP: 0; Condition: Normal

Somewhere after her last comment, Anna had silently left the office, simply stepping through the wall when no one was looking at her.

For a while, she simply wandered aimlessly- but after a while she began to work her way downward, heading towards her Room. Not her officially assigned dormitory room, but her secret hideaway, the little bolthole that she had prepared shortly after her arrival. Even more than normally she had to be alone for a bit- she had to think...
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
Condition: Normal

Of all the forms he could take and the different abilities he could mimic, M'Att's preference was swimming. He could fly, run at incredible speeds, walk through walls, heck he could be walls... but swimming was his favorite. He hadn't realized it until the encounter with the telepathic octopus, but moving through water was strangely serene...

Contrary to what Ryou was probably thinking, M'Att used the door and walked to his room before heading for one of the larger pools.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

After watching the waves hit the sides of the island for an hour or two, CJ was ready for a light comedic movie. She got out her phone and texted Ryou and the others. [Movie afternoon. My room. 4 pm.] She teleported to the cafeteria and bought up some snacks and a few microwave popcorn bags. She ported back to her room and tossed a bunch of pillows on the floor in front of her monitor. She went online and selected a few films she might rent. As it approached 4, she started microwaving the popcorn.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

After calling her father, who assured her he'd send somebody after talking with Headmistress Winters, she got the text from CJ and was more than ready to cede responsibilities to her father, whom she knew would take it seriously. For the moment, she could relax a little, until the next crisis hit.

"Do we have plenty of soda, or should I get some?" she asked as she flew in from the ceiling, while in her energy form. She transformed back as she examined the set-up with interest.

Battle Init
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
-o-O-o-

Ryou was toweling himself after a light evening workout to help keep himself sharp, especially when they had a mission sometime soon. CJ's text came at just the perfect time as he was just stopping by a vending machine for some juice, he figured to get enough for everyone else too.

"Ossu," he greeted at the door, "Don't worry Helena-San, I've brought plenty."
------------
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Danke, danke." she grinned as she scooped up the drinks and set them on a nearby desk. If CJ was out of room, she'd helpfully create a surface out of light for the drinks.

"So, what movies did you rent?" she asked. "We don't really watch all that much TV in New Mechanisburg. My and my friends parents insisted that we play outside as much as possible." she grinned. "Kept the mayhem to a minimum they said." she chuckled. "Or at least kept it out of the house. That's my guess."

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"I had a few thoughts. They all involved comedy and classic comedies at that. One involves a silly version of King Arthur's quest for the holy grail. Another is about a bumbling French spy. And the third one is less famous than those two. It's like a Roadrunner cartoon in live action and involves a bumbling train robber trying to steal gold from the Handsome Stranger."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Ryou

"You know me, I've never watched much of your Western media before. Though I think some of it should be required watching in school these days. Hmm... That last one, maybe." He mused, while looking for a good spot to settle in.
------------
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"They all sound fun. Can we watch them all?" she asked.

ooc
Just think the mayhem normal kids can wreck. Now translate that to monsters, empowered kids, aliens and god knows what.

The parents have a good point. :twisted: :lol:

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"Sure, Helena, if we can get started soon," CJ says. "Where's M'Att?"
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
Condition: Normal

Walking in his default form but with much more relaxed clothing choice, he waves.

"I was really tempted to get here early and take the form of a chair or something, but really don't need another report to the Dean for inappropriate behaviour!"

M'Att grins and picks up a soda.

"The Holy Grail or that last one sound like a great place to start."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"I'm good with any of them. I've never watched these movies before, so I don't have a clue which one would be best." she considered the cushions and decided that trying them out was part of the experience, so she settled down on a couple with a drink.

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"Well that was a good movie, right?" CJ says as the end credits start to roll. "Do we want to talk or just straight into the next movie? I'm going to take a bio break."