Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by kirinke »

Helena
From the back corner of the room, there is a sigh. "Counseling won't fix what's wrong with you," Anna muttered at Helena's comment.
Helena turned to the girl. "At least I am getting couseling for my problems. It might not fix everything, but it does help some." she said. "It does not hurt you to ask for help or receive it. You are a person friend Anna and people cannot always be on their own." she said, floating over and hugging the girl. "Never forget that." she told her. "You are not alone."

She knew Anna used those kinds of comments to push people away by making them angry. She almost fell for it in her current state of agitation.

Almost.

Silly and stubborn friend Anna would not be able to push her away so easily.
Neo-Paladin

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Earth-based", the Starfleet officer says. " Given that they swapped Halsey out and he hasn't left Earth for more than a year, it's the most likely option."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
HP: 0
-o-O-o-

Ryou rubbed the back of his neck, noticing that maybe tension was a little too high in the room. He'd much rather have some time to himself for a little bit. "Right, well, is there anything else we're needed for?"
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Winters shakes her head. " Not for now, no. You can return to your rooms or use the facilities."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"With your permission. I would like to call my father and have his people look over your security, the faculty and student body. New Mechanisburg security experts are excellent and highly paranoid. If there are holes in the system, they will find it." she sighed. "I apologize for my earlier outburst. It was unseemly."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Winters nods. " Apology fully accepted. It was not even necessary. This is huge and if I were in your shoes, I would have reacted way more strongly. Please, if you have contacts that might help, make use of them. Just...do not have them send a squad of Jaegermonsters here. We don't need any more 'excitement' at the moment."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

She laughed. "My grandfather is a Jaegermonster." She reminded the woman. "I'll remember, when I ask. Papa will be glad to help, I am sure."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
Condition: Normal

"On that note..." M'Att says, "Unless a tour of your ship is out of the question Commander, I for one could use some rest and would be happy to to turn into a couch potato for a day or two.

"Anyone up for a Netflix binge of some kind?"
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"Actually that sounds cool," CJ says, getting up. "Maybe some comedies? Anything that doesn't have explosions. Oh, and a ship tour also sounds cool."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
-o-O-o-

Ryou perked up at M'Att's suggestion,"I think that'd be perfect. Something as far away from superheros and robots as possible please."
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The officer smiles. " I am certain a ship tour could be arranged."
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

" Don't know how long you're in the area. But today, we need for ourselves," CJ says. "Maybe tomorrow would be a good time for a tour."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

The girl nodded. "A tour would be lovely, but I agree with the others, we need some time to decompress."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

He nods and Winters says, " In the meantime, find something to take your mind off of things." Her look makes it pretty clear that she expects you to leave the office for now.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"We'll meet up in a couple hours for movies, right? Great." CJ says then disappears from the Dean's office. After a series of hops she arrives in a small clearing on the floating island that gives her a view of coastline. NYC is just a skyline since the island can't pull directly into the harbor.