Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by Neo-Paladin »

So, after some time, you manage to return to the rest of the school group, your guests in tow. There is some excitement among the other students, but apparently, the teachers have been instructed to keep the others from pestering you too much.
Nonetheless, you are told that, once you return to Star Island, you are expected to show up to a debriefing with Director Winters.
jmucchiello

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by jmucchiello »

CJ stands among her team with a look of confusion. She whispers, "I assume we're still on full alert for trouble, right? We don't get to relax just because we're in a big group now."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
Condition: Normal
HP: 0

M'Att nods to CJ and he glances around.

”I'm still wary, all seems to easy and over too fast.” He says. ”And warn me if you see the Martian Manhunter... I'm not looking forward to answering to him.”
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Featherweight
HP: 0; LP: 0; Condition: Normal

Anna kept moving, mostly on the fringes of the group, but close enough to keep tabs on things. "It won't make any difference. We were out of touch long enough for all of us to get switched for more Terminators.... Oh, did I say us? I meant 'them'. For all of them to be Terminators." She smiled, so fast that one could hardly be sure they had seen it. "I mean, obviously I'M not a Terminator..."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
-o-O-o-

"I'm keeping aware of anyone that feels 'off' in regards to their apparent merge-status, Anna-san. I'm not letting another Hasley get the best of us if I can help it next time." Ryou assured, and indeed he was. Feeling every pinprick on his skin, listening to that strange barely audible buzz, the way the very air tasted in close proximity to the merged. It was getting easier to differentiate sensations with each passing hour.

OOC: Ryou will be paying attention to his merge sense for any anomalies while we're in the crowd.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Everyone is suspect Anna. Even me." she smiled a little. "My father also said it isn't paranoia if there is an enemy behind every bush and the bush itself wants to eat you."
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
-o-O-o-

"No, you're still your normal self Helena-san. Your given definition of normal anyway." He contradicted, feeling that tell-tale tingle of an obscure merge.
------------
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Good to hear." she said cheerfully. "If I was a Cylon or something, I might not know."

Battle Init
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
-o-O-o-

He nodded, as if she had said something intelligent.
------------
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"In any case. We need to figure out what to do next. I'm outta ideas."

Battle Init
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
-o-O-o-

Ryou shrugged, "Try to enjoy what little left we have of this trip before we're due to head back. Which would probably be soon I imagine."
------------
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Lunch?" she asked. "Fights and being scared out of my wits makes me hungry."
Last edited by kirinke on Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"More like early dinner, I think," CJ says.

(OOC: IIRC and I probably don't, we split off from the other students after lunch.)
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
-o-O-o-

He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "After seeing those robots tear off their disguises, i don't think I want to eat dinner tonight."
------------
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Still, fortunately, the rest of the trip passes as uneventfully as possible in the Merged World. You actually do see Spider-Man zip by on your way back and the friendly web-slinger even takes the time to wave at the group.

Eventually, you are all shipped back to Star Island and as soon as you arrive there, Dean Winters calls you into her office.
But she is not alone. When you enter, you see three other people standing there, two of which you know, if only from TV or comic books.
Tony Stark and Martian Manhunter.
The third is tall, human, wearing a Starfleet uniform - DS9 style - and has a striking resemblance to Henry Cavill.
" Please, sit", Winters says as you enter.