The Merge - Gestalt Syndrome (M&M 3rd ED) - IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: The Merge - Gestalt Syndrome (M&M 3rd ED) - IC

Post by kirinke »

Alice

"So, do we take Supergirl up on her offer and involve the DXDO?" she asked. "It seems to be the wisest course of action to me." she shook her head. "I know for a fact that my resources here in the Real world are minimal and from what the rest of you have said, I gather your resources are not much greater than mine." she nodded to the bot. "Traveling over the world takes money and other resources, neither of which we have in any abundance. We are also going up against a powerful foe. We need powerful allies to help counter his or their actions." she nodded to Smith.

"If you have a contact that can provide us with help as you've hinted, we should use that as well." she sighed. "I suspect we will have to be like a Vorpal Blade, rather than a Croquet Mallet in this case."
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Once we get there." Smith says in response to Alice's suggestion of him getting help. "And it's a possibility, as I said. But a good one, I think."

"And yes." he says looking to the card in Sam's hands/pocket, "Calling in Kara Zor'El and the DXDO would be a good idea."
"Something pithy this way comes."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Alice

The girl looked at the others. "Do any of you have any useful allies we might be able to call upon?" she asked.

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"Don't look at me." Amy said. "I could probably fly to Vancouver in about two hours. I doubt that's helpful, though."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

"I might be indestructible, but that's the extent of my powers." Dent adds, rather unhelpfully.

Samuel's cell phone goes off, a text message. It's in Kryptonian. As he glances at it, he also remembers that first day where his powers manifested... the congregation had gasped as he started to float in mid sentence. After the initial shock had worn off and he had calmed the assembled people, Samuel had barely enough time to collect his thoughts when he'd been approached by a man in a black suit...

(Samuel - make a Persuasion check)
Last edited by Bladewind on Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Cat McKenzie (FG)
HP: 2; LP: 1; Condition: Normal

"I've got a couple of connections, but this isn't exactly the sort of situation that they specialize in," Cat said after a brief hesitation. "And I've got some stuff to take care of at home, before I even think about running off to Canada or something. Do we want to, I don't know, break for the day or something, maybe meet back here tomorrow and see what each of us has come up with? See if we're ready to push on this?"
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"I know a few people in a few places, but what specifically do we need? Just transportation and lodging there?" John asks. "That seems like a trivial thing all things considered. Renting an RV and caravaning, some in my Van and some in the camper would be the most secure - if Landsman is watching flights for Dent or Amy that would keep them off his radar."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Samuel

Samuel's Persuasion check:
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Elizabeth "Eli" Walsh
HP: 2
~^v~~v^~

The young vampire simply shifted from one foot to the other, as she still tried to wrap her around the fact that it's been less then a day and already they were all heading out on a road trip. Is this what people with strange supernatural connections normally did when they met up?
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"Have we figured out how they knew we would be here? Obviously, they knew Mr. Dent would be here. But I have never been here before. My being here appears to be a coincidence," Amy says after calming down a little. "Yet, they moved in once I was here. How could they know I was here. Do I have a tracker on me perhaps?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Alice

"I don't know. They do have some telepaths on hand for certain. If they have that, then they could track you through supernatural or superhuman means." Alice ventured. She looked at the girl.

"I could take you through the Dreaming. It is difficult to track someone through that." she offered. "It would tire me out for a bit to get you there, but it is possible." she looked apologetic. "I don't think I could take more than one though."

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

John Henry... that's what he said his name was. Samuel remembers the man in the suit, not large enough to be THE John Henry Irons, but who knows with the Merge. Anyway, the man had been to one of Samuel's services and had said he really admired the cleric of Superman for his convictions and message. John Henry had been interested in keeping advanced tech out of the wrong hands and was quite the adept with almost all things tech himself.

The two men had started working together, helping some of the at risk youth and the like. John Henry lives upstairs from an arcade, about six or seven blocks from here. He might not have a means to get to Canada, but he might know a thing or two about the tech involved - for instance the component companies, how the tech worked together, that sort of thing. (Smith has already gathered quite a bit on that subject though...)
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Samuel

" Hmmm", Samuel makes, rubbing his chin. " I did work with a tech-savvy guy going by the name of John Henry. Not sure if he was the same as Steel, I never saw him in a powered armor or anything...but he could certainly have some info on the tech our attackers used."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Alice

The girl rocked back and forth on her feet as she thought. "If we are to meet up here tomorrow, I will seek out Lord Dream tonight. He might have some insight on this mess." she offered. "I make no promises though."

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

“Certainly getting a second opinion on the tech can’t be bad. When would you like to meet with him? I can bring over what I have.” John says.