Small Town Heroes: Inactive

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MrTweedy

Re: Small Town Heroes (OOC/Recruitment Closed)

Post by MrTweedy »

Both Erin and Maya could certainly fit into the 'popular girl' category. A couple of Maya's beach buddies would probably be at the school (though more likely for the beach itself over the surfing side of things), though not many of them.

Jmucchiello, do you want to alter the post to interact with Maya and/or Erin, or stick with the npc's.

Also who is going to go next with their test?
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

MrTweedy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:45 pm Both Erin and Maya could certainly fit into the 'popular girl' category. A couple of Maya's beach buddies would probably be at the school (though more likely for the beach itself over the surfing side of things), though not many of them.

Jmucchiello, do you want to alter the post to interact with Maya and/or Erin, or stick with the npc's.

Also who is going to go next with their test?
As I said, I don't think Maya or Erin are giving off that vibe. Sarah is shallow. Her character arc is to become less caring about looks and popularity. Erin and Maya already seem above that sort of thing. I know it's a hook to get the characters together. But I'm not really feeling it yet.

It's only the first day of school. She's not looking for cool girls to hang with. She's looking for people she can rule the school with. She will change. But now she thinks you get to be senior year prom queen by taking over the school as a freshman.
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

Shadowmask, I do need to hear from you seen with the rolls for the test please.
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

Ok, so we have had two players take there test, who wants to go next?
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

MrTweedy wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:38 am Ok, so we have had two players take there test, who wants to go next?
What do you need from me? I'll go.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

I was expecting the teacher to volunteer Sara (and the girls nearby) when he sees them chatting and not paying attention.
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

jmucchiello, the TA seems to be fairly apathetic to the current testing, so he probably doesn't care to much who goes next.

However as Hawk has volunteered, he will be going next. Hawk, what I need is for you to put a post in the ic of John dodging the balls being thrown at him. If you want you can do the same as EpicEclipse and take a defence action. You can also use any relevant powers to help you dodge your attacks if you want. Otherwise the post will be based on your current defence of 17 (currently only Vil and Maya will hit you).
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

Also, Shadowmask, I will need to hear from you by Monday if you are remaining in the game.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

I don't mind if John takes a few hits, I saw it as a good opportunity to talk to Maya.
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

jmucchiello, do you want to do anything with your defence, or just use the base one?
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

She defend herself so she has a 13 defense. It will avoid most of the shots. But she will not power up. Not until she knows her new "friends" better.
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

I've had a long day today, so will be sorting posts tomorrow. However, I will unfortunately be declaring Shadowmask inactive, and pathfinderq1 will be joining us.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

MrTweedy wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:15 pm I've had a long day today, so will be sorting posts tomorrow. However, I will unfortunately be declaring Shadowmask inactive, and pathfinderq1 will be joining us.
Sorry to be losing Shadowmask, but welcome aboard pathfinderq1.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Well HELLO! to the Green Creek School class of 2001!

I should have a character together in a little bit. Since we seem to have a solid round of sporty athletic types and at least one Popular kid, I'm probably going to go with another high school archetype- a Brain, which we don't seem to have represented yet. Might be a mentalist, might just be Smart with some other power-set.

Anything anybody might want to see in a classmate? Any type you really DON'T want to see?

As soon as I can get through a workday without babysitting all day (I know, I know, they call it "training" but there are only so many times you can say "Don't Do That" before it becomes babysitting), then I'll put something up.
CaptainKaulu

Post by CaptainKaulu »

Started a full time job this week. It's exhausting so far, but I'll try to keep up with this game anyway. I have time to get on my phone during my commute, but not always on my PC, which is a lot more convenient for IC posts.